PDA

View Full Version : sharapova come back for tennis or sponsor?????

cyannnnn
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:46 AM
they says she is training for come back in roland garros.

if she comes

do you think she is come back for tennis because she cures??

or

she is coming for her sponsor like IW because for IW it's very like i phone to vesnina, we play first round than we lose and we go home.???

i hope she will come back for tennis
i don't like seeing in the news sharapova inc.:fiery:

Lin Lin
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Tennis and sponsors are interacting in the highly commercialized world,no tennis no sponsors ,no sponsors no tennis:)

Destiny
Apr 18th, 2009, 10:02 AM
don't care as long as she comes back :)

Kipling
Apr 18th, 2009, 10:12 AM
The speculation about Maria just gets dumber and dumber every day. She's made enough money for ten lifetimes. Do you honestly think she needs the money?

~MashyOwnThemAll
Apr 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Stupid topic... Again.

goldenlox
Apr 18th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I think she can retire now and be a healthy multi-millionaire.
That she wants to come back, that involves so much hard work and the risk of a lifetime of aches and pains, shows me that she really wants to play tennis.
It's much easier to quit now, than do all this work to come back at a high level

thetennistimes
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Tennis is a business.

DokicPova
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:42 PM
obviously for sponsors, we all know maria is poor and is living in her dad's car, poor girl, cant pay her bills

debby
Apr 18th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Erm... Once I've read from a Masha's interview that she wanted more and more money, no matter if she had enough money :zzz: I was really shocked. How on earth does she dare say such things ?

Ksenia.
Apr 18th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Life is a nice thing, try to get one.

raffles
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Assuming she makes a full recovery, I guess her results will show why she's coming back. If she's coming back to please the sponsor and make money then she'll turn into AnnaK.

This speculation is pointless really because we won't be able to tell what her physical and mental condition is until we see her back on court playing singles.

Jarl_02
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I think she can retire now and be a healthy multi-millionaire.
That she wants to come back, that involves so much hard work and the risk of a lifetime of aches and pains, shows me that she really wants to play tennis.
It's much easier to quit now, than do all this work to come back at a high level

Exactly, she's coming for TENNIS

goldenlox
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Kournikova left the tour ar age 21 and is living an easy fun life.
Sharapova could do the same, but would rather do all the work and go thru all that pain.
She already has a decent amount of money. She could live a fun easy life starting now.
The tour is hard painful work. Did you see that SF today?
That's hard work

AnomyBC
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
She will come back for the glory. The thrill of victory. The joy of having another player in the palm of your hand and crushing them. It's like sex to her, she can't get enough of it :)

Wombat
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:41 PM
I don't care about reasons
I miss her so much and wish she makes a quick comeback already.