View Full Version : OMG,a 6-year old girl plays table tennis!!:eek:

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:16 PM
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODUwNzQ5NjQ=.html

I think she can easily beat me:eek::eek::worship::worship::worship::eek:
Probably the future champion:eek::worship::yeah:

young_gunner913
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:19 PM
holy crap :speakles: she's 6?! :lol: she could def kick my butt in ping pong.

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:23 PM
She grunts too.:o
I pity her though. She is trained like a machine since young.:awww:
Her backhand needs more work but her forehand is awesome.:yeah: :p

Dodoboy.
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I like her! Quite fierce, look at that grunt!

Wish she played real tennis :sad:

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:38 PM
She grunts too.:o
I pity her though. She is trained like a machine since young.:awww:
Her backhand needs more work but her forehand is awesome.:yeah: :p

I think every professional player trained like this when he/she was young:)If this training only lasts 2-3 hours per day,it's not that miserable for me:)

ivanban
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:28 PM
:speakles: she would thrash me in table tennis in no time :scared:

barboza
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:47 PM
The chinese governments sets up all these programs to create future champions. This is what Li meant by not having a right to choose. It's sad, really.

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Do you have a brain?where can you see some chinese government things in this video?You can see lots of young boys abnd girls in PingPong clubs in every city here like this girl,and some are really love playing PingPong.:rolleyes:Some may don't want to be a professional player,but they still want to play with others,just like piano or painting or singing.:rolleyes:

You can criticise Chinese government,but don't criticise everything related to china,even it has nothing to with politics and chinese government.:rolleyes:

ivanban
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM
The chinese governments sets up all these programs to create future champions. This is what Li meant by not having a right to choose. It's sad, really.

yeah :tape: it's like every chinese kid has to roll the wheel of "fortune" to see if they got: tennis, football, badminton, gymnastics, table-tennis, "sorry, we have other plans for you than sports" option........

ridiculous :help:

bad_angel_109
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:58 PM
holy shite! :speakles:
is she chinese? just curious

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:00 PM
And from what I heard in this video, the womam,the girl's trainer,is telling her some tips and the man is praising the girl's strength and skills

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:02 PM
holy shite! :speakles:
is she chinese? just curious

yes,she is a chinese girl:)

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM
I just know that Chinese people especially parents are so conservative.:o Until nowadays, you can see the parents forcing children to do something their kids don't like. In China, it could be sports while in countries like Singapore and Malaysia, you can see most of the Asian Chinese especially has this "kiasu"(scare to lose) 'disease' especially in education. :tape:
Unfortunately, I am one of the victim.:o But I don't blame my parents though.:)

bad_angel_109
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:26 PM
yes,she is a chinese girl:)thats incredible :o imo she's still a bit too young for being so skilled. but in 18 years time, she'll be winning a shit load of gold medals at the olympics

égalité
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:01 PM
omfg. i'd win like 2 points against her :spit: :worship:

Apoleb
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Holy crap.

Beat
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM
If this training only lasts 2-3 hours per day,it's not that miserable for me:)

hell yeah, what fun for a 6 y.o., training 2-3 hours per day! :woohoo:

mckyle.
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:33 PM
she really needs to work on accuracy before she does all those speed drills :o

moby
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM
OMG.

I could probably take points off her by junkballing (to her backhand). But that would only work until she's like, 7.

*loves the footwork and shoulder turn*

Translation:
In the middle of the clip, the man talks about how she can generate a low of power.
And the woman is giving her little tips and notes throughout the video. So nothing special..

Ellery
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:42 PM

:weirdo:

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:04 PM
hell yeah, what fun for a 6 y.o., training 2-3 hours per day! :woohoo:

It's not a big deal if you like snging or painting or piano and do these things for 2~3 hours a day,but why not table tennis?:confused:

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:08 PM
It's funny,some people will say,look this girl is talented in table tennis, but some people say,look,she is forced by government or others to do so.

so,I am wondering if this girl is american, what will the later people say?

Just Do It
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:11 PM
She is good, but I'd still beat her :angel:

Destiny
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I could beat her easy peasy but dang she's good . I tried to teach a 6 year girlhowto play and she could barely hit a forehand. SHE IS SO GONE get burnt out by like 12 though:(

Tripp
Apr 18th, 2009, 02:48 AM
I've seen 7 years old kids who would be in a tennis court all day if it was up to them. Kids usually have fun doing sports, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions saying she's being forced to do so. Maybe it's a mixture of both, who knows.

LindsayRulz
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:40 AM
As a former table tennis player, I think that she is very impressive. Usually at this age kids either have a good forehand or backhand, but her technique is steady off both sides. However the training methods are very centred on practicing in China, this girl has probably never played a match of her life. Right now she'd be very inconsistant if she played a match, but at long-term this method is very successful.

Pasta-Na
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:41 AM

:weirdo:

Scotso
Apr 18th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Wow.

And 6 in Chinese years is like 4 in real years, too. Even more impressive. :eek:

young_gunner913
Apr 18th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Wow.

And 6 in Chinese years is like 4 in real years, too. Even more impressive. :eek:

:spit: i cant good rep you for this but :rolls::sobbing:

Keadz
Apr 18th, 2009, 07:26 AM
It's funny,some people will say,look this girl is talented in table tennis, but some people say,look,she is forced by government or others to do so.

so,I am wondering if this girl is american, what will the later people say?

Her parents forced her to play to get money.

esquímaux
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Dayum! She is gettin' it! :lol:

Dominic
Apr 18th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Mmh the video is suspicious, it looks like it'S played in accelarate. Anyway shes good.

frenchie
Apr 19th, 2009, 12:57 AM
That's scary

skanky~skanketta
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:19 AM
She's good, but I'm pretty sure I'd beat her. but when she gets taller, I'd probably get fucked.

azza
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I could beat her easy peasy but dang she's good . I tried to teach a 6 year girlhowto play and she could barely hit a forehand. SHE IS SO GONE get burnt out by like 12 though:(

burnt out? not like u run for kilometres and kilometres all u do is side to side its like golf and lawn balls where u can play untill ur 103 i think

selking
Apr 19th, 2009, 09:42 AM
When I was younger I wanted to play for hours and would hit off other end of the table and I'm from Illinois. I'm sure she enjoys what shes doing and is really enjoying how she could destroy people 5 times her age, such as all of us here.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Wow :eek:

Nicolás89
Apr 19th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I just know that Chinese people especially parents are so conservative.:o Until nowadays, you can see the parents forcing children to do something their kids don't like.

That happens in every part of the world though.

Ciarán
Apr 19th, 2009, 09:16 PM
6? :speakles:
WOW :worship: