PDA

View Full Version : Marion is now on the clear way to final in Charleston!

tennis-insomniac
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:42 AM
QF agianst Melinda and SF against Sabine or Elena, I have a sense that Marion could make her way to final!, i don't know how's her game now though? but she looks like the toughest girl in the bottom draw now :p
Go best on Clay Marion :bounce::bounce:
what do you guys think?

MyskinaManiac
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Hmmm... I expect Elena to tough out a 3 setter against Sabine. I think Elena could take Marion down on clay. I'm really thinking that this is Elena's tournament. It just feels like it's her roll of the dice.

Iceland
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Shut the f*ck up. She is on the way of nothing. Let her play the matches and you will see where she is going to be.
Enough with these threads which praise Marion just to enable some extra-bashing if she doesn't fulfil expectations.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Simmer down!

Alizé Molik
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Shut the f*ck up. She is on the way of nothing. Let her play the matches and you will see where she is going to be.
Enough with these threads which praise Marion just to enable some extra-bashing if she doesn't fulfil expectations.

I agree! shoooooosh.

Harvs
Apr 17th, 2009, 10:25 AM
ew dont say that.

Ferg
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:06 AM
No. She has to win her matches first. But i would love it soo much not just for her, but also to shut her haters up.

Golovinjured.
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:17 AM
the ultimate jinx thread :sobbing:

pwayne
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Not necessarily. She still has tough opponents on her path who can play the match of their life(ie- Sabine vs Venus)

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:46 PM
lololol

clear way???? Elena????

and on top of that, two other players who aren't exactly 500 rungs below her? hm...

Expat
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Vesnina is the one most likely IMO

vadin124
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:25 PM
wasn't Marion supposed to drop out of the Top 20 according to this board and just simmer down the rankings into oblivion after Wimby 08!...

haha how she has proved you haters wrong, she is secure No.13 and with a decent run here will push to get back into the top 10!

so take that haters! :worship::devil:

Sammm
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I would count Vesnina as the favourite if she and Marion both get to the semis, so nothing is certain. Plus she's beaten a bunch of nobodies so far. Don't get me wrong, I love Marion, but let's not count our chickens before they've hatched.

Craig.
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:37 PM

Chill :weirdo:

Jorn
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Dekmeijere/Schnyder (LAT/SUI) d. (2) Chuang/Vesnina (TPE/RUS) 61 ret. (Vesnina: left adductor strain)

Can Elena V. even play tonight?

tennis-insomniac
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM
i want to be really clear about my intention
first of all i don't hate MArion gosh not a chance she's cute and so nice she's one of my favorite
and second of all i just expressed my opinion that i think Marion would have achance to reach a final and i'd love to have anyone share their opinion if there's any plyers who would likely to reach it too, cuzz i don't have a chance to see the matches so i have no idea how good Marion, Melinda or Elena in this tournaments and how much more chance do they get to win
Third of all, i'm just new here and i don't know that posting this kind of thread might have offended you and i'm sorry about that my most intention is to support Marion that's all. this has given me something though, that i'll be more considerated about posting and know that some of you guys are pretty narro-minded, come on this is Tennis it's a sport, get over it even you or your favorite player loses, and improve yourself that's what is sport is all about!

Ferg
Apr 17th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Can Elena V. even play tonight?

Sabine it is then.