PDA

View Full Version : Williams fans getting abusive...

MyskinaManiac
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of the Williams fan base bitching, whining, kicking and screaming the minute either one lose. I'm actually a Serena Williams fan, so you're entirely wrong if you think I'm bashing.

And I'm not talking about them being sore losers, I am talking about the amount of abuse they hurl at everyone. It's one thing to have a heated discussion, but it's another thing to use foul language and to get personal. One particular case is a general Williams fan telling someone else to "get fucked" because he was making an accurate recount of events in realtion to Venus' sloppy play in Charleston.

Have some maturity.

Yea bad rep away - bring it!, I'll return the favour ;)

Miss Amor
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Menstruating?

bobbynorwich
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Not all Williams fans do that, just some. As a Venus fan, I'm sorry to see her lose but always enjoy seeing an opponent --- especially a young one --- play well regardless of the outcome.

kiwifan
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:28 PM
:yawn: "Williams Fans" don't do anything.

If you've got a problem with a poster deal with it, if you let trolls bug you, that's your problem.

Williams Fans cheer for Venus and/or Serena, that's about it; Everyone's fans talk shit.

CloudAtlas
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I think it's a small minority of people actually but yeah I agree with you. It's like unless your comment about them is overloaded with compliments you're or your favourite is gonna get called a spastic!

But as I said , it's only a small minority of people so grouping them as "Williams fans" is unfair.

Mackep83
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of the Williams fan base bitching, whining, kicking and screaming the minute either one lose. I'm actually a Serena Williams fan, so you're entirely wrong if you think I'm bashing.

And I'm not talking about them being sore losers, I am talking about the amount of abuse they hurl at everyone. It's one thing to have a heated discussion, but it's another thing to use foul language and to get personal. One particular case is a general Williams fan telling someone else to "get fucked" because he was making an accurate recount of events in realtion to Venus' sloppy play in Charleston.

Have some maturity.

I agree with you. Buut, I think and I really hope, that it is same people who have a lot of accounts, and writing from them all, cause I really dont hope that it can be so many idiots out there

I dont like the williams sisters, but I feel sorry for them when they have so many disgusting fans. Mostly of the fans are thinking they know so much about tennis, but they dont know anything more than what Serenas new hairstyle is. And thats really pathetic.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:31 PM
give me a fan base who doesn't do that when their fave loses UNLESS the fan base is accustomed to their fave losing

MyskinaManiac
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry reetard, you're on my ignore list, so I can't see what you're saying... and I intend on keeping you there.

Perhaps I am being a lil dramatic, and it's true it may be a small minority. I'm sorry for generalising. But the constant abused thrown about has to stop.

Slutiana
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Yes, you are being very dramatic. ;)

Kart
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Have some maturity.

Don't post a thread like this again.