PDA

View Full Version : WWW (Barcelona) Schiavone VS Vaidisova

MBM
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Dear Franny,

You are about to embark upon a dream matchup for a place in your first quarterfinal in GOD KNOWS how long. Miss Vaidisova doesn't understand tennis anymore and you just actually WON a match in straight sets against someone on home ground. Please beat the Czech with your incredible talent that has abandoned you since January 1st. I have all but given up on you, but this win will bring me right back into your circle of fans. COME ON FRANNY!!!

Lots of love,

Desperate Fan

Lennval
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:32 PM
fran was so nice when i was in marbella last week but i support Nicole! Come on girl you can win this! :)

jjcrew#1
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:38 PM
GO Nicole GO!!! You need this quarterfinal!

Hayato
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Peaked, slumping veteran vs. Under-achieving, slumping youngster....I'll go with the latter, but Franny is one of those players that can always surprise you!

Sexysova
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Dear Franny,

You are about to embark upon a dream matchup for a place in your first quarterfinal in GOD KNOWS how long. Miss Vaidisova doesn't understand tennis anymore and you just actually WON a match in straight sets against someone on home ground. Please beat the Czech with your incredible talent that has abandoned you since January 1st. I have all but given up on you, but this win will bring me right back into your circle of fans. COME ON FRANNY!!!

Lots of love,

Desperate Fan

yeah sure :tape: you should realise she's back mentally since IW :wavey:

frenchie
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Dear Franny,

Lots of love,

Desperate Fan

It's not like she ever has:tape:

SoClose
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Nicole 4;6 6;7 6;0!!!

Ciarán
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Nicole in 3