PDA

View Full Version : Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them a! MUST READ!

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Fedor8/the_least_attractive_wta_pros

Orbis
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:53 PM
:speakles: Damn, that's downright mean. You've gotta hand it to the person though, they sure know how to insult
people. :lol: At Hantuchova on the list. Even as a joke.

Boreas
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Great list indeed:haha:

jrm
:speakles: Damn, that's downright mean. You've gotta hand it to the person though, they sure know how to insult
people. :lol: At Hantuchova on the list. Even as a joke.

Mean but accurate :p

I JUST LOVE IT :bounce:

cannot decide which is the best one :lol:

Temperenka
:lol:

WowWow
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Misogynist pig.

starin
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Sharapova is the best looking girl in the history of the WTA :spit:

Orbis
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:58 PM
:lol: I feel bad for laughing, but some of them are too funny.

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM
:haha:

Zahlavova looks like Matt Parkman from HEROES :haha:

serenus_2k8
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Disgustingly shallow. Is there no length people wont go to to boost their own self esteem. Susan Boyle proved why you shouldnt judge a book by its cover :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Ferg
Thank god they skipped most of my favourites. :sobbing:

Sexysova
Woehr

Did they misspell "whore" when typing up her first birth certificate...? Or was it intentional?

:spit: :haha:

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Davenpork :haha:

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Srebotnik

If Laura Dern is your idea of sexiness, then enjoy this big-nosed, small-assed, flat-chested hermaphrodite.

omfg :eek: :haha:

nothing against Kata :lol:

2moretogo
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM
This guy should have to post a picture of himself. And let people come up with things to say about his looks.

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:08 PM
O'Brien

It's so generous of the WTA to let the mentally-challenged participate on the tour. Bravo.

They say her IQ is almost as low as Sean Penn's.

:spit: :haha:

V's a star
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:11 PM
#3Jankovic

If you think I'm too patriotic to put a fellow Serb on this list, then think again! She was very proud for undeservedly reaching no.1 on the WTA list last year, but she thankfully lost that spot after the Aussie final this year. However, rest assured, Jelena, that your top 5 spot on THIS list will be secure forever!

Yep, another "stretchie". They're thick on the ground in this top 10. The distance between her eyes and mouth is 33 cm. Kremer's little sister? She can fit a racket between those two points.

Mind you, she had a nose job before this photo was taken. Any chance you surgeons out there devise a revolutionary new method to shorten "stretchie" faces?

Not only is she a devout degenerate, but utterly delusional, too: she actually thinks she is the best-looking gal on the WTA tour! She keeps saying how everyone constantly compliments her on her "great looks". Just exactly who IS this "everyone"? All the chimps and orangutangs she sees in the zoos she visits? I doubt even they'd compliment her: they might pee in her face, but not much more than that...
Evidently, people have been kissing her ass, telling her how "gorgeous" she is. Perhaps they were trying to be funny. Perhaps they are insane. Perhaps they just wanna eke out some of those millions she raked in...
So schizophrenically deluded is she about her "beauty" that she uses her spare time to appear on fashion reviews - as a MODEL!Trust me, this is the grossest yet funniest thing you'll ever see. Try finding it on YouTube... or perhaps they banned the videos due to their lethal content.
Even worse, she had some long-suffering camera-crew follow her around during most of 2008, which culminated in a "documentary" she recently released called "Jelena's World". Why would anyone want to be exposed to her world? "Mutant World", more like...

Her name is often mispronounced in the foreign media as "Junkovich". I think that insults garbage and trash everywhere.

:clap2:

pav
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Funny that some of those named here are in the "Bleacher report 20 prettiest faces of the WTA" beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or writer I suppose!

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Omg, Im trying not to laugh but I realy cant help myself. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hah a::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Lucic

"A toast, everyone!... To my legendary ugliness!"

I wonder how many wet dreams Agassi had about this one. After all, ner nose is even bigger than Steffi's. Her arms are even bigger than Brooke Shields's (yes, she has huge, muscular, wiry arms). And her brain is even tinier than Barbra Streisand's. Andre's dream girl!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Shvedbarilescu
I read through this list to see if he could come up with one genuinely clever put down. But I didn't find any. Looking at the author's user profile, I can say he has crap taste in music too. If I was ever introduced to this individual I would ignore him.

Slutiana
Lucic

I wonder how many wet dreams Agassi had about this one. After all, ner nose is even bigger than Steffi's. Her arms are even bigger than Brooke Shields's (yes, she has huge, muscular, wiry arms). And her brain is even tinier than Barbra Streisand's. Andre's dream girl!

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Lucic

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Yeah. :sobbing: My god. :hysteric: Im close to tears.

Albireo
Wow-- the wit in that article flows like molasses.

I've read funnier stuff in the comment threads on YouTube. Or Cracked.com.

Dodoboy.
I would spit in his face and kick him in the balls :shrug:

DOUBLEFIST
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:15 PM
That is, comprehensively, one of the most mean spirited things I've seen on this site.

And, obviously, he doesn't know what he's talking about if he thinks that Maria is the best looking girl in the ENTIRE HISTORY of the WTA. Yes, on good days, she's pretty, but the best in the entire history...? That's just ludicrous.

miffedmax
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Srebotnik

If Laura Dern is your idea of sexiness, then enjoy this big-nosed, small-assed, flat-chested hermaphrodite.

omfg :eek: :haha:

nothing against Kata :lol:

:ras: As a matter of fact, I DO think Laura Dern is sexy and so is Kata.

But then I guess I do kind of like uhm, women who have "regally Roman noses" and are "slim in the bust."

Especially with bangs. If you know who what I mean.

Dodoboy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:16 PM
And Henin is GORGEOUS what is he on about? :unsure:

Helen Lawson
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I have to admit, it had its moments.

If that Conchita stick story is true, that's the funniest thing I've heard in months.

Optima
#3Jankovic

If you think I'm too patriotic to put a fellow Serb on this list, then think again! She was very proud for undeservedly reaching no.1 on the WTA list last year, but she thankfully lost that spot after the Aussie final this year. However, rest assured, Jelena, that your top 5 spot on THIS list will be secure forever!

Yep, another "stretchie". They're thick on the ground in this top 10. The distance between her eyes and mouth is 33 cm. Kremer's little sister? She can fit a racket between those two points.

Mind you, she had a nose job before this photo was taken. Any chance you surgeons out there devise a revolutionary new method to shorten "stretchie" faces?

Not only is she a devout degenerate, but utterly delusional, too: she actually thinks she is the best-looking gal on the WTA tour! She keeps saying how everyone constantly compliments her on her "great looks". Just exactly who IS this "everyone"? All the chimps and orangutangs she sees in the zoos she visits? I doubt even they'd compliment her: they might pee in her face, but not much more than that...
Evidently, people have been kissing her ass, telling her how "gorgeous" she is. Perhaps they were trying to be funny. Perhaps they are insane. Perhaps they just wanna eke out some of those millions she raked in...
So schizophrenically deluded is she about her "beauty" that she uses her spare time to appear on fashion reviews - as a MODEL!Trust me, this is the grossest yet funniest thing you'll ever see. Try finding it on YouTube... or perhaps they banned the videos due to their lethal content.
Even worse, she had some long-suffering camera-crew follow her around during most of 2008, which culminated in a "documentary" she recently released called "Jelena's World". Why would anyone want to be exposed to her world? "Mutant World", more like...

Her name is often mispronounced in the foreign media as "Junkovich". I think that insults garbage and trash everywhere.

:clap2:

What kind of person are you to be clapping over something so mean spirited like that? :shrug:

He's a douchebag.

Marionated
It's actually quite tragic.

Nacho
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM
ok that was rude, but I have to admit I laughed at some of those :lol:

Dodoboy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Mauresmo?? Ugly???? Mauresmo!

Nacho
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM
If that Conchita stick story is true, that's the funniest thing I've heard in months.

It is true, it was her coach Eric Van Harpen who said that, just check this http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis-martinez-lands-on-right-flight-path-love-match-results-in-complicated-schedule-for-wimbledon-champion-at-brighton-1443685.html

sammy01
wow some people take things so seriously, its obvious a tongue n cheek list. i thought some were very funny.

Orbis
"A f***ing Meusburger". :lol:

AndreConrad
Some of the comments were funny, but not all of them :)

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
To those who found it funny. I think I have a sense of humour. Hell, I know I do. And I found absolutely none of that remotely funny. It was repetitive in the extreme. One "this girl looks like a guy" comment after another. Funny? No. Boring.

IVI
Conchita :haha:

MaBaker
Rude and stupid.

Marionated
wow some people take things so seriously, its obvious a tongue n cheek list. i thought some were very funny.

Messing about or not, think how these players would feel if they read these comments.
That's why it's not funny.

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:26 PM
poor Henin :spit:

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:28 PM
sry, I'm not a bad person, but you need to take that with laugh, I'm fat and ugly myself but I'm mostly laughing when somebody says something.. well when I know it's meant in fun..

tonythetiger
It was well written, but definately mean. I surely don't think Venus or Serena belong on that list, but whatever. He's entitled to his opinion. I'm sure his looks are just as shallow as his taste.

Sammm
I appreciate a great bitch, but this wasn't it. Not even funny or witty and clearly written out of insecurity, not superiority the way a true bitch would write it.

:zzz:

Sexysova
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:29 PM
sry but Pratt is too much to read :haha:

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Where is Cohen Aloro :shrug:

AndreConrad
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM
To those who found it funny. I think I have a sense of humour. Hell, I know I do. And I found absolutely none of that remotely funny. It was repetitive in the extreme. One "this girl looks like a guy" comment after another. Funny? No. Boring.

I know I chuckled at some, but they were not good enough for me to go back and fish them out

LeRoy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Graf

This big-nosed robot had as much charisma as a middle-aged German accountant snoring in a public toilet. We all gave off a collective sigh of relief when this morose-faced bitch finally quit.

And then Agassi saw his chance! Another big-nose to conquer. Barbra Streisand, Steffi Graf... Who's next? He's really hit the wall here: no women left with bigger schnozzles than that. Unless he starts molesting ostriches next.
We all have our little sexual perversions, Agassi's is his fixation with large schnozzles! Who are we to judge?

I take that back: he needs help

I ......Neeed......To................Breathe

gumoll
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Gojnea is Katya Bondarenko :lol:

Sammm
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Interesting how very few of the British posters on the board found this list funny :yeah:

miffedmax
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM
There were some that were clever, but quantity clearly emphasized over quality.

Craig.
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Justine's :spit:

Mynarco
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Jankovic :o

miffedmax
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Graf

This big-nosed robot had as much charisma as a middle-aged German accountant snoring in a public toilet. We all gave off a collective sigh of relief when this morose-faced bitch finally quit.

And then Agassi saw his chance! Another big-nose to conquer. Barbra Streisand, Steffi Graf... Who's next? He's really hit the wall here: no women left with bigger schnozzles than that. Unless he starts molesting ostriches next.
We all have our little sexual perversions, Agassi's is his fixation with large schnozzles! Who are we to judge?

I ......Neeed......To................Breathe

Andre a fellow nasophile? How does he feel about bangs?

LeRoy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Jankovic

I am crying out of laughter :spit:

This list made my day.

sammy01
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Messing about or not, think how these players would feel if they read these comments.
That's why it's not funny.

yeah cus heaven forbid people don't worship the ground tennis players walk on. in the none tennis section there was a thread once about which celebs annoy you and everyone in there was having a right bitch about celebs they dislike, but because someone makes a tongue and cheek list of 'ugly' tennis players lets cry outrage.

if you want to take the list seriously go ahead but you know it wasn't intended as serious.

soomaal
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I thought some of them were hilarious e.g. steffi!:devil:

I think most of you need a bad dose of chilling out in your life's, far too serious. And you must admit that he wasn't far off the mark for some of them.:lol::tape:

Sylvester
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Martinez

You might have seen this pig on TV in the 90s. Whenever she came out onto the court she looked as though she were a mere cleaning lady who killed the real Martinez, took her tennis gear, and then came on to the court impersonating a tennis pro. Martinez playing tennis was like Paris Hilton becoming head of NASA - it just didn't seem right!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ahyen
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:43 PM
lame.

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:44 PM
yeah cus heaven forbid people don't worship the ground tennis players walk on. in the none tennis section there was a thread once about which celebs annoy you and everyone in there was having a right bitch about celebs they dislike, but because someone makes a tongue and cheek list of 'ugly' tennis players lets cry outrage.

if you want to take the list seriously go ahead but you know it wasn't intended as serious.

I disagree. It wasn't light hearted. It was heavy handed. It oozed of an unpleasant misogyny that made for tedious reading. It was smug and dumb in a way that made it sound like it came from a poorly educated 14 year old bully who couldn't find a girlfriend.

Marionated
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:47 PM

If that's your justification...

tennis-insomniac
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:47 PM
I really hate you :(, though it's a bit :o funny........you put Tammy on the list, Tammy :sad::sad:

sammy01
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I disagree. It wasn't light hearted. It was heavy handed. It oozed of an unpleasant misogyny that made for tedious reading. It was smug and dumb in a way that made it sound like it came from a poorly educated 14 year old bully who couldn't find a girlfriend.

so you can say the writer of the article is dumb, smug, poorly aducated, 14 years old, a bully and girlfriendless, but object to him picking apart players looks?

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Ok, so i like reading trash, kill me :rolleyes:

This remainds me of similar list made for ATP players and their abilities in bed (and their endownment). Like i believe Safin's got anaconda down his pants :help:

Noctis
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I've never felt her balls before." - This is what Nadia actually said at this year's Aussie Open when asked about an opponent that she'd never played previously.

Baby's got a bag over head... as brown as excrement..."

Sukova

Danijela Hantuchova

(Just kidding.)

If only this pig would take an occasional break from stuffing her fat gob, she might even win the occasional match.

"You give Uzbekistan a bad name, BAD NAME." - Jon Bongiovi, artist and 21st-century philosopher.

For once I'd have to agree with that New Jersey dwarf. Aren't women from exotic locations supposed to look accordingly? Evidently not. Another cliche dream forever shattered

This guy also plays for the Argentinian football squad. Such a multi-talent.

She could be serious competition for Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt - if only she had a penis!
Does he?

A toast, everyone!... To my legendary ugliness!"

Or better known as "The Thing".

I used to play tennis with this guy

Shitburger, if you ask me!

This is the kind of face even a starving alligator won't go even near to. He knows he might die of poisoning. Have you ever wondered what it takes for a lizard as powerful, long-lasting and tough as that to die? A f***ing meusburger.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hah a: :spit:

WowWow
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I appreciate a great bitch, but this wasn't it. Not even funny or witty and clearly written out of insecurity, not superiority, the way a true bitch would write it.

:zzz:

Exactly! :yeah:

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:54 PM
so you can say the writer of the article is dumb, smug, poorly aducated, 14 years old, a bully and girlfriendless, but object to him picking apart players looks?

Err...yes, that's absolutely right. :shrug:

mauresmofan
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Personally I laughed my ass off at a lot of it. Amélies put down wasn't too bad at all everything considered!

Noctis
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:56 PM
it hurts if your fav is on the list.But you ppl must laughing outloud on some of them.
I Think the Serena one was crap :l

hankqq
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
very lame :zzz: :shrug: :o

I wonder what the person who made that list looks like :spit: :tape:

Andrew Laeddis
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:59 PM
It was mean, but the people he talked about were all ugly except for Venus who looks pretty nice when made up.

tennismaster8820
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:59 PM
I only "liked" the comments for players I never liked, so only two, but everything else wasn't enjoyable as it was repetitive, so I read only half of it.
And I never liked such jokes, very shallow.

Andrew Laeddis
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:02 PM
31.Henin

When you're 20 years old and you already look like my great-grandmother, it's time to start praying! This former no.1 has no ass, zero breasts, walks like a muscular O-legged penguin, and has a smile that will have your penis quiver in abject fear.

If anyone thinks that French is a sexy language, I suggest you listen to this face speak it: you'll change your mind forever.

67.Davenport

What happens when you photo-shop a baby's face onto the body of a 7-foot giant?

Davenpork. The menace.

Someone put flowers around her neck to make her appear more... attractive? Good luck. Poor flowers: some plants are destined for desecration even after they'd been killed.

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Legend1
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:49 PM
:yawn: - This is pathetic

Lunaris
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I read through this list to see if he could come up with one genuinely clever put down. But I didn't find any. Looking at the author's user profile, I can say he has crap taste in music too. If I was ever introduced to this individual I would ignore him.
Devin Townsend is a musical genius.

Kipling
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Most likely written by someone who got rejected by a woman far worse looking than any of them.

That reeks of immaturity.

Beauty is subjective and who does that person think he/she/it is to make others feel bad about who they are or who they are attracted to?

He can have his opinions, but Christ, keep them to yourself, clyde.

JazzyJazz
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:56 PM
:yawn: - This is pathetic

Exactly!!!!

If you want to make a tongue 'n cheek list like this then don't
continually repeat yourself. He keeps saying basically the say
thing for most of the women. IT IS VERY PATHETIC!!

germex
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:00 PM
This is wrong, and even more so, as some of the ladies included are quite pretty (Venus, Aravane Rezai, Jankovic come to mind).

bobbynorwich
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Kournikova, in her soul.

Kipling
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:02 PM
This is wrong, and even more so, as some of the ladies included are quite pretty (Venus, Aravane Rezai, Jankovic come to mind).

Aravane is the most beautiful tennis player I've ever seen, but that is not the point. I don't care if the author thinks she's ugly, but to go out of his way to 1) express it openly, as entertainment, and 2) in a way that is cruel and meant to demean, is just insipidly stupid. There's no worth in a person who does something like that, IMO.

Brena
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Costanza, is that you? :scratch:

Infiniti2001
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I'd love to see a pic of the idiot :rolleyes:

joão.
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Bird should NOT be on that list. PETITION!

SOA_MC
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:11 PM
sry, I'm not a bad person, but you need to take that with laugh, I'm fat and ugly myself but I'm mostly laughing when somebody says something.. well when I know it's meant in fun..

So you can take shit about yourself and other players, but if anyone says any little thing about your precious Vaidisova you start the namecalling and abuse

Lucky Nicole doesn't make such lists

Dodoboy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I think it was made by a british guy :tape:

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Serb.

AndreConrad
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I think he called Jelena a countrywoman, so he's a Serb... not that really matters; stupidity and bad taste don't discriminate

Costanza
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Costanza, is that you? :scratch:

No:wavey:
Description of Jankovic is:clap2:
Author is from Serbia and obviously is well-informed about your precious:kiss:

Brena
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:18 PM
No:wavey:
Description of Jankovic is:clap2:
Author is from Serbia and obviously is very informed about your precious:kiss:

His wit and style reminded me of you, but his English is too good. :)

Brena
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Serb.

I think he called Jelena a countrywoman, so he's a Serb... not that really matters; stupidity and bad taste doesn't discriminate

I'm from Venezuela. Honestly. :sobbing:

A Magicman
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:20 PM
I'm just laughing my ass off atm. :lol:

Volcana
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:22 PM

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Fedor8/the_least_attractive_wta_prosI opened this thread, thought about for five seconds, and decided no, that is NOT a 'must read'. If I even click on the link, it'll just encourage the author. So I can't criticize it, since I didn't read it, but here's my vote.

Won't even go to the web site.

Costanza
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:26 PM
His wit and style reminded me of you, but his English is too good. :)

Brena,why sour grapes now, when guy is right about Janky;)

Meteor Shower
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:29 PM
What a waste of time reading this. Didn't even bother to read half of it.
A few good ones, but the rest was stupid. Should have done only top50 and write more than 5 repetitive words on every player.

Dodoboy.
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Then why so many british players! :sobbing:

Brena
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Brena,why sour grapes now, when guy is right about Janky;)

Does knows you what the expression ''sour grapes'' even meen?

ninanina19
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:33 PM
This is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.

Slutiana
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:34 PM
What a waste of time reading this. Didn't even bother to read half of it.
A few good ones, but the rest was stupid. Should have done only top50 and write more than 5 repetitive words on every player.
Yeah. Like 85 of them were complete rubbish, but the other 15 were. :sobbing:

Costanza
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Does knows you what the expression ''sour grapes'' even meen?

Please, teach me Venezuelan girl:kiss:
P.S.
You know that guy ir right about Junkovich:haha:,right?

Brena
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Please, teach me Venezuelan girl:kiss:
P.S.
You know that guy ir right about Junkovich:haha:,right?

Well, what could you expect from a guy who mocks Katharine Hepburn and Anjelica Houston? (I moved to his ''actors'' list :sobbing::weirdo:)
EDIT: ..and calls Dolly Parton stupid! I'm gonna seek him out :armed:

Corswandt
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:44 PM
There were some that were clever, but quantity clearly emphasized over quality.

Agreed. Very poor hit to miss ratio.

I think I have a sense of humour. Hell, I know I do.

You don't, even though your unremitting earnestness is at times unintentionally hilarious.

Conor
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I didnt laugh at any of those *yawn*

LightWarrior
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Misogynist pig.

Or obviously gay, as this guy seems to be obsessed with wta players.

Albireo
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I opened this thread, thought about for five seconds, and decided no, that is NOT a 'must read'. If I even click on the link, it'll just encourage the author. So I can't criticize it, since I didn't read it, but here's my vote.

Good decision. That's five minutes of your life spent on something better.

~Eclipsed~
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I'm actually surprised Stevenson wasn't on the list. :eek:

Anyway, the list was pretty shallow and repetitive. Don't get me wrong, no one around here can deny that some of the women aren't the most aesthetically pleasing, but to bash some of them so harshly like that is not cool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I guess i'm looking too deep into it now.

Like some others have said, i'd be interested to see a pic of him.

Elisse
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:04 PM
What a pathetic excuse for so called 'humour' :help:

I love having a laugh as much as anyone but that list is down right nasty. Nothing funny about it....just an insulting load of bullshit :o What a shame that the moron who compiled this 'oh so funny' list didn't bother to put a photo of himself for us all to have a damn good laugh at! It was probably written by some friendless little idiot who has zero people skills and the only way he can make himself feel better about his own pathetic life is to insult others....how sad that someone has to do that, just to make themselves feel more important.

Joana
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I admit I found a few of those funny.

The thing is, some of these women he slagged off so much are actually way, way more attractive than the average woman - they may not have totally angelic faces, but the combination of athletic bodies, fame status and personality (at least what we know of it) make them pretty damn appealing, so, yeah... I don't think he'd really run away screaming if some of them made a pass on him. ;)

wally1
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Some were quite amusing - but no way Eva Birnerova should be on that list :fiery: I've seen her play in person and she's lovely!

CloudAtlas
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM
What a prick. I bet he has a small willy.

frenchie
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:24 PM
That's not very nice!

Seriously I hope some of these girls don't go too much on these sites or wtaworld.
They would be mentally destroyed

BTW as read it, I had the feeling Meusburger was going to be ranked very high! and I was right!! lol

kiwifan
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:47 PM
OMG, he killed J Cap, Conchi, Jelena, Henin and Lucic!:scared: :tape:

Tripp
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:51 PM
I actually found some of those kinda funny. But puting Sole in the top 10 :( That's a really bad picture of her, she's way prettier than that.

morningglory
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:51 PM
mean :(

The Daviator
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:59 PM
The funniest thing was calling Sharapova the best looking player in the history of the WTA.

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:09 AM
After reading everyone's comments on how funny the list was I expected so much more, but i'm with you- not nearly as funny as some made it out to be. ... but the Davenport comment did make me laugh- not the entire comment, just the first part:

Marshmallow
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:21 AM
*SMH*

Maybe it's just me, but the biggest problem I had with that was the fact that this person was slating the likes of Yvonne Muesburger. The poor woman probably earns $100 at the end of the year, and just doesn't look like she would harm a fly, and it's just uncomfortable to see her get slatted like that. She's just one example.

On the whole, I'm just :unsure: about this guy feeling the need to gather 100 women and slate them on their looks. Excessive is putting it mildly. If it had just been one or 10, prefarably elite players (it just makes some difference to me..., I'd have just seen it humourously. I thought a few were hilarious - but it was just too much. I hope none of these women get word of this.

:awww:

mauresmofan
The funniest thing was calling Sharapova the best looking player in the history of the WTA.

Yes everyone knows that's an exclusive battle between the Anna's or is that spelt Ana's?

fouc

I second that completely.

KanSuke
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Ummmm, some of them are kinda funny but a lot of them are just mean.

Marshmallow
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I read a bit more... some of them are REALLY Hilarious though. OMG :spit:

mauresmofan
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I'm actually surprised Stevenson wasn't on the list. :eek:

Yeah Stevenson should be on it, I still believe her real parents are Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head.

http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mr-potato-head.jpg + http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ij2DN91Oni4/RtaHJZPWcEI/AAAAAAAAALw/eiOGw_juUNo/s400/mrs+potato+head.jpg
= http://www.sports-wired.com/women/images/Alexandra_Stevenson/1101.jpg

iPatty
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:36 AM
As Chris said, just the same joke repeated about manly women and stretched faces. Not very funny, especially since it's obvious that this guy is trying way too hard to get laughs.

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:44 AM
It was mildly amusing. You could tell he put a lot of effort for the players he hates the most i.e Jankovic, Henin, Steffi and Conchita. And those were quite hilarious.

BTW, he HAS to be a TF poster. Any suggestions? Seems to me like a mesh of a Sharapova/Ivanovic fan.

Slutiana
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:59 AM
*SMH*

Maybe it's just me, but the biggest problem I had with that was the fact that this person was slating the likes of Yvonne Muesburger. The poor woman probably earns $100 at the end of the year, and just doesn't look like she would harm a fly, and it's just uncomfortable to see her get slatted like that. She's just one example.

On the whole, I'm just :unsure: about this guy feeling the need to gather 100 women and slate them on their looks. Excessive is putting it mildly. If it had just been one or 10, prefarably elite players (it just makes some difference to me..., I'd have just seen it humourously. I thought a few were hilarious - but it was just too much. I hope none of these women get word of this.

:awww:
Yeah, lol I definatly thought the ones that made me laugh were the ones from well known players, like the Henin one :sobbing: As well as my avy. :inlove:

DimaDinosaur
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:38 AM
LOLLOLOLOL

Bacsinszky is Miss Piggy! I knew her potatoe chip eating face looked familiar!

Arvidsson

So much for Scandinavian beauties...

How does this fatso even move around the court? On a cart? OMG :help:

A. Radwanska

She doesn't have to spend too much money on lipstick, does she...

Where are her lips?

The first professional tennis player to swallow her own mouth. Where has it gone? Will it re-surface on her face or has it already been digested? Or did a shark bite it off?

Agnieszka has a much better-looking sister, also a WTA pro. It's typical of this evil, godless cosmos to give the ugly sister entrance into the top 10, while the cute sister gets none of the glory.

I think both ratwanskas are fugly

V. Williams

Yeah, some might be surprised that she's "better" placed than her sister, Serena. I guess she pisses me off more, no idea. Her build is okay (apart from having small floppy breasts (yuck!) like Gwyneth Paltrow), but that face needs major repair.

Danijela Hantuchova

(Just kidding.) At least he gotz some taste. Daniela is fuckalicious :lick: :drool:

Davenport

Davenpork. The menace.

Someone put flowers around her neck to make her appear more... attractive? Good luck. Poor flowers: some plants are destined for desecration even after they'd been killed.

Well her husband is decent looking so........

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:42 AM
He has a lot of time on his hands. :lol:

lurker
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Did he forget about Renae Stubbs and Marion Bartoli? I find it kinda funny how he had to have photoshopped or cartoony photos for Graf and Mauresmo. Was it just impossible for him to find real photos of them that people in their right minds would really consider ugly? As for Sharapova being a 'joke' at number 11, well, with those big muscly arms a la Brooke Shields that he doesn't like, well, she fits right in there as no joke. He included some older WTA pros, but left off Monica Seles ( a face only a mother could love) and Billie Jean King. And what about that frightening forehead, Martina Hingis? (BTW, I still think she is innocent.) :lol:

FoxyliciousKhat
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:15 AM
I opened this thread, thought about for five seconds, and decided no, that is NOT a 'must read'. If I even click on the link, it'll just encourage the author. So I can't criticize it, since I didn't read it, but here's my vote.

That's how I started out but then I being a sucker for punishment opened it and skimped through it. I stopped at Serena and Venus felt he/she obviously had nothing to say... skimped over Dani, Justine and Davenport... yawn... read Jelena thought the part about her thinking she's a bit hotter (not his words, but mines) than she really is true to an extent but when he went on about her nose and whatever I was like "moving right along"

Not funny IMHO and if I'm seen as a prude so let it be.

Foxy

Stamp Paid
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Mike Tyson with tiddys
Aowwwwww :lol::lol:

Serenita
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:25 AM
the guy has issues

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:03 AM
some of them ARE funny, but i can't entirely agree with his perception of beauty :P

gmokb
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:18 AM
I like to see his face. This is no way funny, putting my girls on ugly list.

azza
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Their first names were omitted to help hide their identities.

many lulz

Edinboro
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Amanmuradova wouldve been my number 1...Only one on the entire tour I feel is not pleasnt to look at.

Becool
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:34 AM
The way he put Serena down was soooo clichéd.. it's not even funny and interesting lol.. she prolly heard much more worst things about her looks than this :p

it's funny also how he call ugly woman lesbians.. that's ok.. most of tennis players are lesbians, but so what?? homophobic remarks..

Spiritof42
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:56 AM
:yawn:

This "Fedor8" (obviously a schoolboy with a lot of time on his hands - unless he's an unemployed twentysomething?) is not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

hellas719
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:08 AM
These people are so harsh:rolleyes:
:hug:to all players on the list
:hug::hug: to my faves who made it

spiritedenergy
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:16 AM
sometimes it's funny but it's too insulting. And Jelena n.3?:weirdo:

Temperenka
Apr 16th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Bacsinszky

Jon Lovitz meets Ringo Starr meets Miss Piggy.

Boreas
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Brianti

Hank Azaria in drag?

:lol:

thegreendestiny
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Martinez Sanchez (clone experiment gone wrong) was too funny :tape:

pepaw
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:45 AM
he shouldve concentrated his efforts on 10 famous players or something. poor journeywomen dont deserve to get made fun of (well no one does but you can justify mocking maria or serena's looks much easier)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:56 AM
:yawn:

Navratil
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:23 AM
So mean....

But it's sooooo funny! :-D

olivero
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:35 AM
it's not funny at all. it's pretty boring

Nicolas
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
:spit:

some are brilliant and hilarious some not so much but :worship: to the nerd

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Fedor8 I want 5 mins of my life back!:fiery:

nevetssllim
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM
"A face like an embarrassed lobster..." :spit:

I thought the Niculescu one was quite funny too but after a while, it's just got boring...

To all my faves :hug:

^bibi^
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM
OMG what an anwful piece of crap :eek:

^bibi^
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Gojnea is Katya Bondarenko :lol:

I was surprised that nobody had noticed it before :lol:

Dodoboy.
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:53 AM
It was mildly amusing. You could tell he put a lot of effort for the players he hates the most i.e Jankovic, Henin, Steffi and Conchita. And those were quite hilarious.

BTW, he HAS to be a TF poster. Any suggestions? Seems to me like a mesh of a Sharapova/Ivanovic fan.

I know right! A normal person couldn't even name you a hundred female tennis players. He should be somewhere on this board!

Kart
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:11 AM

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Fedor8/the_least_attractive_wta_pros

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Priceless.

justine schnyder
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I admit it was kind of funny, but his comments were so mean! :sobbing: :eek:

Duramont
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM
2 of my faves are in top 4 (Kremer and Jankovic). :awww:

jrm
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:44 PM
2 of my faves are in top 4 (Kremer and Jankovic). :awww:

So? I like Schiavone but i don't care about the comments :p

debby
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM
A very few were funny but most of the comments in that list is really mean.

And :spit: at his actors/actress list :

The acting gene (http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Fedor8/tv_and_cinema__the_150_worst_cases_of_nepotism)

What a twat. He would win the TWAT competition :lol:
Anjelica Huston, Katherine Hepburn and Sean Penn in his list :haha: there are so much great actors and actresses :awww:

Noctis
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:57 PM
i am starting to think JRM = The ???

debby
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
OMFG ... Just look at Anthony Perkins (#108 ) in the list I have previously posted... that's just beyond disgusting...

JRM, is that you Fedor8? Shame on you. :help:

CloudAtlas
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM
A very few were funny but most of the comments in that list is really mean.

And :spit: at his actors/actress list :

The acting gene (http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Fedor8/tv_and_cinema__the_150_worst_cases_of_nepotism)

What a twat. He would win the TWAT competition :lol:
Anjelica Huston, Katherine Hepburn and Sean Penn in his list :haha: there are so much great actors and actresses :awww:

He strikes me as a very sad individual. Probably sits in his room all day planning these mean little articles and masturbating.

I do agree with him putting David Schwimmer at the top of that list though...I thought he was terrible in Friends and hated his character from the get go. Plus when I found out that he wrote and directed a couple of episodes I never found him funny at all as I felt that he was trying too hard to be funnier than the rest.

Polikarpov
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM
He should have done a top 20 list. A hundred is just too many, and is bound to be repetitive. In fairness, I think the guy really is a tennis fan, at least the WTA, because he knew players like Anne Kremer, Silvia Talaja, Denisa Chladkova, Gala Leon-Garcia, etc.

CloudAtlas
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Dear Lord he has time on his hands...he's made so many lists slating people. To be honest I wouldn't be bothered to find my name on one of his lists..as the Sugababes song goes "Personality reflects name , and if I'm ugly then so are you....so are you :p

Joana
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:16 PM
To be honest I wouldn't be bothered to find my name on one of his lists..as the Sugababes song goes "Personality reflects name , and if I'm ugly then so are you....so are you :p

I've always found it funny how people who both are (perceived as) attractive and try to be so, sing/speak about "personality" being the most important thing. The same goes for Christina Aguilera who had a similar song. If they looked like some of the women on this list, they never would have been in the position to make videos and sing about their great personalities in the first place.
Off-topic, I know.

Renalicious
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:42 PM
This is so funny. :spit: :lol: But really harsh. :p I feel bad for laughing.

Ting, Chladkova. :eek: They look so much like males. Chladkova looks like a 11 year old boy. :eek:

Bosco123
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:59 PM

I honestly think it might be you, I know that you're from Serbia and that you're full of hate, and also the thief always tends to be concerned about his image through the public eye and also allot of the times the thief himself call the police on order to give more information anonymously off course. So it's you :tape:

Adrian.
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah Stevenson should be on it, I still believe her real parents are Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head.

http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mr-potato-head.jpg + http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ij2DN91Oni4/RtaHJZPWcEI/AAAAAAAAALw/eiOGw_juUNo/s400/mrs+potato+head.jpg
= http://www.sports-wired.com/women/images/Alexandra_Stevenson/1101.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::haha::haha::rolls:
I'm crying right now:haha::haha::haha::sobbing::lol:

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I honestly think it might be you, I know that you're from Serbia and that you're full of hate, and also the thief always tends to be concerned about his image through the public eye and also allot of the times the thief himself call the police on order to give more information anonymously off course. So it's you :tape:

:spit: ^What is this thing?

Bosco123
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM

come-on man, you're from Serbia and you fit the author's profile in my mind. :devil:

Dandy_Warhol
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:22 PM
i must admit that i laughed on some of them but this list is so mean :(:devil:

Ladyfifteen
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Disgustingly shallow. Is there no length people wont go to to boost their own self esteem. Susan Boyle proved why you shouldnt judge a book by its cover :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

I had never heard of Susan Boyle, she's amazing :eek:

moby
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:34 PM

come-on man, you're from Serbia and you fit the author's profile in my mind. :devil:OK. The game is up. It's me. And oh, I'm actually Apoleb AND Denise4925 AND Scotso AND miffedmax AND Sam L. And a few other people, but I forget. Also, I eat men like air, and wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

On a serious note, I feel that I could have written that 5 years ago.
And by "could", I don't just mean "was able to".:tape:

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:39 PM
come-on man, you're from Serbia and you fit the author's profile in my mind. :devil:

Oh, you're one of those Demented fans aren't you? They keep harrassing me. But trust, if it was up to me, I would've included Dementieva in any "bad" list.

Bosco123
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Oh, you're one of those Demented fans aren't you? They keep harrassing me. But trust, if it was up to me, I would've included Dementieva in any "bad" list.

If you put Dementieva , you would have lost all your credibility. There are at list 300 tennis players uglier than Dementieva and reading the list, it seems to me that the author took it very seriously.

BTW, I still think it's you.

Here is 1 case, you hate Israel and all Israelis that got to top 100 are on your list, one can argue that maybe Peer and Obziller should be on that list anyhow, but putting Smashonva on it really damaged your innocence. Smashnova has actually a nice face. :fiery:

Oh and BTW , I'm not a Dementieva fan.

Brena
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
OK. The game is up. It's me. And oh, I'm actually Apoleb AND Denise4925 AND Scotso AND miffedmax AND Sam L. And a few other people, but I forget. Also, I eat men like air, and wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Nah, it's Costanza but he hired a translator.

moby
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Nah, it's Costanza but he hired a translator.Oh yeah, that's another one of my usernames.

hellas719
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
:wavey: to moby. you'll be banned now;)

spiritedenergy
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:10 PM

Nah, it's Costanza but he hired a translator.

serenus_2k8
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I had never heard of Susan Boyle, she's amazing :eek:

Yeh she is fantastic. Lots of people laughed at her because shes eccentric and I think they were ready to taunt her if she was awful, but she wasnt. Sadly, she has a learning disorder which had made her a victim of bullying, and having the courage to go on the show is truly remarkable. Again, its so easy to judge somebody by the way they look, but this event that only happened last weekend is an example of exactly why we shouldnt.

If I read somebody refer to me as horrible looking I would be upset. Especially since some of these comments are really cutting. Calling somebody retarded goes too far in my book. Humour should be witty and refreshing, not cheap and cruel. Its a real shame since these women are very hard workers, who put in a lot of effort to get where they are, and its by no means easy. How anybody can insult these honest, decent women who we should look up to as role models is beyond me, but how you lot can make a thread to sit here laughing about it sickens me even more.

Beat
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM
how lame.:yawn:
and i'd like to see a picture of the author.

Apoleb
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:40 PM
one can argue that maybe Peer and Obziller should be on that list anyhow, but putting Smashonva on it really damaged your innocence. Smashnova has actually a nice face. :fiery:

:spit: Nationalistic twit.

Bette_Midler
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:40 PM
What a pathetic excuse for so called 'humour' :help:

I love having a laugh as much as anyone but that list is down right nasty. Nothing funny about it....just an insulting load of bullshit :o What a shame that the moron who compiled this 'oh so funny' list didn't bother to put a photo of himself for us all to have a damn good laugh at! It was probably written by some friendless little idiot who has zero people skills and the only way he can make himself feel better about his own pathetic life is to insult others....how sad that someone has to do that, just to make themselves feel more important.

I Totally Agree

:mad:

Edith09
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I Totally Agree

:mad:

Exactly my thoughts

jjcrew#1
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:21 PM
how did they put jelena at number 3 really? bitch

Света_мой_№1
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I dont know why people can even laugh about this I think the one who laugh the hardest are not very confident about themselves

FORZA SARITA
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Razzano

They can't all be Ornella Muti...
... but they don't have to look like THIS.

Life's not fair.

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Wow, this would actually be funny if it wasn't so fucking offensive. Climb back into your mother's womb, hon, because your 'hilarious' opinion is about as wanted as the resurrection of Idi Amin.

And hey, Ivanovic and Sharapova may be good looking, but Sharapova is just a Kournikova/banshee hybrid, and Ivanovic can't 'toss' for shit.

Navratil
Apr 17th, 2009, 10:00 AM
:-d

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Oh and another thing. All of the articles might well be spiteful, non-humourous and bitchy, but Yoon-Jeong Cho's 'profile' is also incredibly racist.

SOA_MC
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Wow, this would actually be funny if it wasn't so fucking offensive. Climb back into your mother's womb, hon, because your 'hilarious' opinion is about as wanted as the resurrection of Idi Amin.

And hey, Ivanovic and Sharapova may be good looking, but Sharapova is just a Kournikova/banshee hybrid, and Ivanovic can't 'toss' for shit.

Added the last part for no reason at all? :confused:

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 17th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Added the last part for no reason at all? :confused:

Soz. I was angry.

Destiny
Apr 17th, 2009, 08:13 PM
i feel like he should get the shit kicked out of him a
Plain nasty

talie
Apr 17th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I think there is a rather fine line between poking fun and having a joke and then being utterly cruel and I think you have crossed it. Yes, it's got you lots of attention on here and comments from people but you really should remember that these women are actual human being with feelings and probably already have all sorts of insecuritues about their looks anyway. I can honestly say if I made that list, it would make me cry and every time I looked in a mirror I would think of what you said about me. I doubt these women would be any different. Just because they play tennis for a living, do they deserve to be held up to public ridicule and judgement like this any more than any other woman? I think not.

Destiny
Apr 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Fedor8 I want 5 mins of my life back!:fiery:

Yeah

Nikkiri
Apr 17th, 2009, 08:28 PM

:spit: :unsure:

pigam
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:53 PM
wow, you sure don't like Jelena Jankovic, do you? :unsure: :bolt:
Some of them were funny. some of them, not so much.
But nice effort. I dare to hop most of it was "in jest" (sic?)

tennisfan5
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Peschke is actually quite attractive

vesubio
Apr 18th, 2009, 12:13 AM
JAJAJAJJAJAJAAAAA!!!

NUNCA ME HABÍA REIDO TANTO EN MI VIDA!!!

Nº 83. Sukova, jajajaja!!!

Nº 70. Rao, wajajawajaja!!!

Nº 60. Nagy, oh my God!!!

Nº 38. Black, so true!!!

Perry (Nº 56) deserved to be in the Top Ten, please!!!

BRAVO!!!

Russianboy
Apr 18th, 2009, 12:22 AM
some of them were really :tape: :help:

but some kinda funny :lol:

like about jankovic

Not only is she a devout degenerate, but utterly delusional, too: she actually thinks she is the best-looking gal on the WTA tour! She keeps saying how everyone constantly compliments her on her "great looks". Just exactly who IS this "everyone"? All the chimps and orangutangs she sees in the zoos she visits? I doubt even they'd compliment her: they might pee in her face, but not much more than that... LMAOOO

or

Lucic

"A toast, everyone!... To my legendary ugliness!" :spit::lol:

charmedRic
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:38 AM
i almost died laughing.

youizahoe
Apr 18th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Magui Serna, she was weird :lol:

XaDavK_Kapri
Apr 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Some were funny, but he pretty much repeats himself constantly. omg she looks like a man, big lesbian, yadda yadda.

I've once heard someone say that to mock someone in a funny way, you have to like them at least a little bit. If you don't, it shows and it's embarassing. This guy has serious issues with Jankovic. :lol: And it wasn't funny at all, I was kinda creeped out to be honest. I'd be curious to see what he looks like.

This could've been done with so much more wit but unfortunately he wasn't smart enough to pull it off.

Harvs
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
lol funny... lighten up people.

Привет
Apr 18th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I feel bad for laughing at a couple of them, but then I think about the self esteem levels of the guy who wrote all of this, and the fact that none of the women on his list would even poke at him with a stick, which gives me something I can really laugh at. :rolls:

Beny
Apr 18th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Some made me laugh :lol:

barboza
Apr 18th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Cheo would love this, lol.

http://static.rateyourmusic.com/images/one?id=832669&size=s

Meusburger

Shitburger, if you ask me!

This is the kind of face even a starving alligator won't go even near to. He knows he might die of poisoning. Have you ever wondered what it takes for a lizard as powerful, long-lasting and tough as that to die? A f***ing meusburger.

"McMeusburger": not to be found in a McDonalds near you.

SVK
Apr 18th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Oh..I thnik Spears isn´t that bad:awww:

Petkorazzi
Apr 18th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Pathetic.

Russianboy
Apr 19th, 2009, 10:49 PM
it's deleted? :eek:

ivanban
Apr 19th, 2009, 11:59 PM
:drool:

Miss Amor
Apr 20th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Its all fun when you take it lightly . I found it quite hilarous, but then I love toilet humour.

LeRoy.
Apr 20th, 2009, 12:55 AM
i think a lot of them were funny but i enjoyed the one's about Steffi and JJ for obvious reasons. :haha:

Experimentee
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
It's been taken off :(

Any chance anyone has this saved somewhere?

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:36 PM
It's been taken off :(

Any chance anyone has this saved somewhere?

Saved it? Why would anyone save such disposable rubbish? If it is gone, then good riddance. Experimentee, if you haven't seen this, believe me, you aren't missing anything. Your time is more valuable than reading that junk.