PDA

View Full Version : GaGa shoots "Paparazzi" video in London???

Tom1990
Apr 15th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I have Lady GaGa as a "friend", lol, on MySpace and she just posted a status saying: "How I love london, paparazzi video is so beautiful...i could die."

So Paparazzi is her next single woooooooo! :D

Adal
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM
That song is awesome. Glad it will be a single.

Ciarán
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Love it.
Great choice of city too :yeah:

Tom1990
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
i wonder when it will be released on youtube.
and she still has LoveGame to release worldwide yet!!! yeeeeee

champion88
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:18 PM
i wonder when it will be released on youtube.
and she still has LoveGame to release worldwide yet!!! yeeeeee

She sin't releasing LoveGame now - was banned in Australia for being too suggestive with "ride your disco stick" and so she decided not to release in UK either

Tom1990
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:57 PM
She sin't releasing LoveGame now - was banned in Australia for being too suggestive with "ride your disco stick" and so she decided not to release in UK either

omg that sucks. that's just stupid. oh well paparazzi is a better song anyway. thanks for the heads up.:)

Adal
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:58 PM
:spit:

F-R-E-A-K
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:53 AM

Its still in the charts for Australia :hearts:

The "LoveGame" video faced censorship troubles in Australia where it has been rated M by Network Ten due to suggestive video footage involving bondage and sexual acts. The channel has demanded to provide them with an edited version of the video which would not face censorship troubles. Australian television will still continue to air the video on music program Rage and cable networks Channel V and MTV.

Initially, "LoveGame" had been due to be released in the United Kingdom, but it was decided that "Paparazzi" would be released instead because of the potentially controversial lyrics and video of "LoveGame".

The music video for "Paparazzi" will be filmed in London on April 13, 2009. It will be directed by Swedish director Jonas Ĺkerlund. For the first time ever in a music video, Lady Gaga will have some dialogue to act out.

GaGa thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=348230