Lenka Wienerova

no Husarova:confused:
She said, that she is prepare to play Fedcup against France

Nervenbuendel
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Lenka Wienerova

I really miss her a lot - as far as I can remember she did not play a doubles match since the US-Open 2008. :hysteric:

She's such a warm and decent person (this is my impression from all those years)and so underrated. :kiss:

Protoss
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I think the only chance that Slovakia has to win is if Domi wins both her singles matches and they somehow win in doubles. :shrug:

Alex03Maccy
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Why doesn't Bartoli play?

meruvien
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Why ????

The answer is : Because she's a selfish b*tch, according to her the french team is not good enough for her.

Lighter
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Why doesn't Bartoli play?It's a very long story.....300 pages won't be enough to give the reasons.

Roughly, Marion agrees to play only if :
- her coach trains her and prepares her for the matchs
- she knows in advance that she could play in order to schedule these ties

And Escude like Goven disagrees with these requests.

jelena_jankovic
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I really miss her a lot - as far as I can remember she did not play a doubles match since the US-Open 2008. :hysteric:

She's such a warm and decent person (this is my impression from all those years)and so underrated. :kiss:

She playec last week in MArbella!

Lighter
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Why ????

The answer is : Because she's a selfish b*tch, according to her the french team is not good enough for her.She never said that. Why did she play the fed cup final in 2004 ?

Stop to say wrong things

Juanes
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Slovakia will play with

Daniela Hantuchova
Dominika Cibulkova
Magdalena Rybarikova
Lenka Wienerova

it was surprise for me too..... but Janette should play in Barcelona doubles with Cornet, but didn´t ... Cornet choked with Pin ... in doubles... :lol: doesn´t matter.... i think maybe Janette is again injured.... :unsure:

Lunaris
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:22 PM
^^ Don't you read Slovak press? Liptak said that Husarova had played only one match after coming back from the injury and it would be too risky to nominate her because she was lacking of matchplay.

Ferg
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:23 PM

Because the French tennis federation treated her and her father like crap when she was growing up and when she was a young player, she left way before her big breakthrough and as soon as she made the WImbledon final, they came back to her demanding that she play. She also didnt get on so well with some of the other players (Golovin i believe), and even though Loit wanted her back they still refused to let her father come to train. Basically shes just standing by her principles. Its a long story, dont let the idiots tell you she thinks shes too good for it.

No Bartoli and no Razzano, they havent a chance. I bet they regret treating her badly now.

Juanes
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:30 PM
^^ Don't you read Slovak press? Liptak said that Husarova had played only one match after coming back off the injury and it would be too risky to nominate her because she was lacking of matchplay.

oh, no.... i didnt... i didnt have time for doing that today..... :sad: i am too busy because of my school.... thanks for information Lunaris! :wavey:

WowWow
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Oh Amelie, why do you have to play stupid Fed Cup???!!!!!!!

simonsaystennis
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I think it'll be a Slovakia win 3-2

Josh.
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Slovakia actually in with a chance. :eek:

Lunaris
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Slovakia actually in with a chance. :eek:
4-1 for France, Hantuchova losing both singles, Cibulkova one and SVK losing doubles.

Hugo24
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:05 PM
France will win .

Josh.
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:34 PM
4-1 for France, Hantuchova losing both singles, Cibulkova one and SVK losing doubles.

Oh. (Hope crushed :lol:)

Legend1
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:57 PM

Sounds good to me :yeah:

Wiggly
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Marion coach was always her father while all the French team grew with the Fed Cup staff. It isn't quite fair to Bartoli.

It's going to be a choke fest.