PDA

View Full Version : SHOCK VIDEO: Dominos Workers Caught Contaminating Food With Spit, Snot And Worse

Bijoux0021
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Just appalling! Those asses need to be prosecuted and put in jail.
=============================

http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_you/2009/04/video-let-the-dominoes-appall.html

doni1212
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:49 PM
That's fucking disgusting!

M2k
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Just appalling! Those asses need to be prosecuted and put in jail.
=============================

The ass video is just nasty :tape: how can people be so demented? ugh!

Sally Struthers
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Doing disgusting things with the food is one thing but what kind of idiots make a video of themselves doing it? :banghead:

Kart
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I couldn't even watch it to the end.

That is so vile.

Yasmine
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Judging from the replies here I am not going to watch it...
Doing disgusting things with the food is one thing but what kind of idiots make a video of themselves doing it? :banghead:
I think that's actually the worst part.

rockstar
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:40 AM
:speakles:
that is extremely gross, disgusting and repulsive.

thank goodness they're stupid enough to post a video of this and bring it to our attention

eck
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I wanted to have Dominos last week :help:

~{X}~
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I would bitchslap that gay bitch so hard he would be spitting teeth out of his mouth, then I'd be glad to force feed his teeth to that uneducated overlarge woman.

"Tori...stori telling?" ERRR.. :o

Nicolas
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:15 PM
:lol: Not the first time employees get caught doing that. I don't know why people keep going to eat in such dirty places............................ BTW, this kind of food is already crap, no need to add some in :shrug:

young_gunner913
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Thank god I never fucking eat Domino's!!! :lol:

Its absolutely revolting and how fucking retarded are they for video taping this shit?!!?! I hope they both get their asses thrown in jail.

Uranium
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:47 PM
The dumb bitch couldn't even read the title of the book properly:haha:

Ciarán
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:03 PM
OMG Eww :help:

MaBaker
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Sick.

esquímaux
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Repulsive! The dude wiped his ass with a sponge and proceeded to wash dishes with that same sponge :tape: Nice ass though :o ;)

Conor
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Revolting. Thankfully i've never went to Domino's, certainly wont be now.

RenaSlam.
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I'd fucking beat the shit out of them if I saw them in the streets.

Conor
Apr 16th, 2009, 01:54 AM
I'd fucking beat the shit out of them if I saw them in the streets.

:lol: You know I was going to say the exact same thing. Serious though, you would.

M2k
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:03 AM
. Serious though, you would.

Who wouldn't? :shrug: I would imagine most people would be looking to kick some serious ass if that was their food that got contaminated.

ms_nut
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Sick.

;) For once, i agree with u..:p

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I can't imagine ever ordering pizza anymore.. NEVER at Dominoes... for sure..:scared:

Lefty.
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Bleargh, definitely not eating at Domino's ever. :help: :o

drake3781
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I am afraid to watch. :scared:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 16th, 2009, 07:02 AM
omg is excrement/piss/sperm involved?

Mikey.
Apr 16th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Christ :o

Slutiana
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Thats just disgusting.

Marshmallow
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I am afraid to watch. :scared:

Me too. :scared:

omg is excrement/piss/sperm involved?

Yes, can someone please give a BRIEF/vague summary of the body matter involved and maybe the acts?

I don't think I'll watch anyway, my mind is just so fragile :awww:, but I've decided never to eat takeaway again.

Justin
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:08 PM
That was disgusting. I am hoping that since these fools had their names/faces in it and since the tape ended up on the 'net, that it was all for show. A suck, twisted, fucked up show, but still fiction. At least I hope nobody had to eat that shit.

MaBaker
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:06 PM
;) For once, i agree with u..:p

:speakles:

Justin
Apr 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM
That was disgusting. I am hoping that since these fools had their names/faces in it and since the tape ended up on the 'net, that it was all for show. A suck, twisted, fucked up show, but still fiction. At least I hope nobody had to eat that shit.

Check that. I just heard that these pigs were arrested. Guess it's true. What vile human beings.

Bijoux0021
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:47 PM
VIDEO of the pigs' arrests: http://www.wflxfox29.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3656379&h1=Domino%27s%20employees%20arrested&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=154200&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=87919940

VIDEO: http://www.wflxfox29.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3659744&h1=Domino%27s%20employees%20arrested&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=61100&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=77961952
====================================

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=10185914&nav=menu98_3

Domino's workers to make court appearance on felony charges

April 15, 2009 07:13 AM EDT

April 16, 2009 02:30 PM EDT

Former Domino's employees arrested and charged

By Steve Ohnesorge

CONOVER, NC (WBTV) - Two former Domino's Pizza employees were handcuffed and taken to jail late Wednesday afternoon, accused of tampering with food.

Michael Setzer and Kristy Hammonds videotaped the acts while working at the Domino's store in Conover last weekend.

In the video, Setzer can be seen tampering with the food. The two have been fired. Warrants were drawn up Wednesday morning accusing them of felony charges. The two turned themselves in to police late Wednesday afternoon.

Setzer was released from jail after he met bond conditions, but Hammond was held overnight Wednesday on a $7,500 bond. The pair will make an appearance in court on Friday morning.

Meanwhile the pizza store has reopened for business. The owner, in cooperation with local health officials shut the place down Monday.

All food not still in commercial wrapping was thrown out and the entire store including the floors, walls, ovens and utensils were sanitized.

Health officials told WBTV news that an inspector looked things over Wednesday morning and found the store to be "spotless."

More than a dozen people work at the Conover Domino's. Company officials would not comment except to say they hope customers will return.

As for the two arrested Wednesday, both were jailed under $7,500 bond each.

CONOVER, NC (WBTV) - Two pizza restaurant employees who were caught on tape allegedly tampering with food are now facing felony charges authorities said.

WBTV.com first broke the story in which a male and a female employee did various things with food at a Domino's Pizza in Conover.

Police said the two people in the video are Kristy Hammonds of Taylorsville and Michael Setzer of Conover. Police said the pair have surrendered to police on felony charges of distribution of food that is contaminated.

WBTV's Steve Ohnesorge was on the scene when the two were arrested Wednesday fternoon. Setzer said nothing to the media.

Initially, Hammonds said "No comment," but, when asked if she was trying to hurt anyone with the events captured on video, Hammonds said "No, I wasn't." In an unrelated case, Hammonds also is a registered sex offender in Alexander County.

Domino's has since fired the two employees from the store on 10th Street in Conover. The Domino's store re-opened Wednesday after it was sanitized and all opened food thrown out on Tuesday.

A health inspector went into the restaurant Wednesday to make sure "it was spotless," authorities said.

Earlier this week, Hammonds wrote the corporate headquarters and said the food in the video was never delivered, and it was all a prank to be posted on YouTube.

One video shows a guy stuffing cheese up his nose , and then putting it on a pizza.

Another video shows that same employee sneezing on cheese sticks and spitting on sandwiches. If that's not enough, he then takes a sponge, rubs it on his bare backside and uses it to scrub the dishes.

Throughout the entire video the two seem to be having the time of their lives. Domino's corporate headquarters is not pleased and sent WBTV this statement Tuesday morning.

"We are shocked, appalled, disgusted and angry about the behavior of these two errant individuals. Their display does not reflect the attitudes and behaviors of 125,000 hard-working men and women across the country and in 60 countries around the world. While they work for an independent - and innocent - franchise owner in North Carolina, we expect their employment to be terminated and we are reviewing our legal options as well."

Domino's Vice President of Communications Tim McIntyre said the franchise owner of the Conover Domino's is innocent.

Princeza
Apr 16th, 2009, 08:54 PM
It's sick but it can happen everywhere, you can't blame a whole corporation for this.

Bijoux0021
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I agree that it can happen anywhere, which makes this story even more despicable and sad. There's no question that there have been worse disgusting things done to foods in fast food places and even some restaurants. It just that there have not been too many workers like those in this Domino's pizza place who are stupid enough to post the videos for everyone to see. We don't want to think these things are happening. And that some people are cruel enough to do them.

Williamsser
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:29 PM
They're 31 and 32? I thought they were in their teens or early 20's. :tape:

Bijoux0021
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I thought they were teenagers. What a bunch of losers!

cheertennis12
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:19 PM
note to self: don't eat dominos.

Philip
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:41 PM
wow :tape: .

I'm intriqued to find out what their sentences will be. Probably a fine? :shrug:

Sally Struthers
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:04 PM
when the pizza cost more than both of their hourly salaries combined what do you expect? :tape:

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Disgusting. And to think that this can happen anywhere. :tape:

Sanneriet
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:08 AM
note to self: don't eat dominos.

I read somewhere else that Domino's is filing a civil lawsuit against them. They have to prove that they have been "materially" damaged by their actions. I think a lot of people are reacting the same way you are, so I expect that Domino's will win the lawsuit. Besides getting a felony arrest, they are probably ruined financially. Not that I have any sympathy for grown people that did this. I think they deserve it. What a monumentally stupid 'prank". I am not entirely sure that the pizza was never delivered either. YUCK>

Scotso
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Thank god I never fucking eat Domino's!!! :lol:

Its absolutely revolting and how fucking retarded are they for video taping this shit?!!?! I hope they both get their asses thrown in jail.

I think this is endemic of pizza joints no matter the brand (and probably all fast food places, which is why you should probably only eat from the ones where the back is open to view). I've heard horror stories from high school friends who worked at Pizza Hut. I don't eat pizza from these places anymore in general.

Scotso
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:55 AM
I read somewhere else that Domino's is filing a civil lawsuit against them. They have to prove that they have been "materially" damaged by their actions. I think a lot of people are reacting the same way you are, so I expect that Domino's will win the lawsuit. Besides getting a felony arrest, they are probably ruined financially. Not that I have any sympathy for grown people that did this. I think they deserve it. What a monumentally stupid 'prank". I am not entirely sure that the pizza was never delivered either. YUCK>

If Dominos wins that, I hope all the people that have ever eaten there are allowed to sue Dominos for exposing them to this and not adequately monitoring their employees. Seriously, they're suing their own employees for things they were allowed to get away with?!

Slutiana
Apr 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Me too. :scared:

Yes, can someone please give a BRIEF/vague summary of the body matter involved and maybe the acts?

I don't think I'll watch anyway, my mind is just so fragile :awww:, but I've decided never to eat takeaway again.
Lol they dont shit on it or anything. :sobbing: but the guy like sneezes on the food and puts some of it up his nose and also wipes a sponge on his ass before 'cleaning' the trays or w.e it was.

hablo
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:17 PM
How stupid can you be to even post such videos? :tape:

The ass one was really gross. :scared:

I've stopped eating at fast foods restaurants a long time ago. This friend described to me that while she was working at McDonalds this customer was super rude to her so she put some of her pubic hair in his burger. :o

In an unrelated case, Hammonds also is a registered sex offender in Alexander County.
http://ncfindoffender.com/details.aspx?SRN=016454S11

Sanneriet
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:41 PM
If Dominos wins that, I hope all the people that have ever eaten there are allowed to sue Dominos for exposing them to this and not adequately monitoring their employees. Seriously, they're suing their own employees for things they were allowed to get away with?!

Well, they are in the early thirties, possibly assistant managers or something. But, I do think this did not just come out of the blue, they probably were rather juvenile in their behavior.

Keadz
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Not eating Dominos is what they wanted to achieve by doing this, so I say we should all go out and get some Dominos:p

Good plan?

Sally Struthers
Apr 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM
How stupid can you be to even post such videos? :tape:

The ass one was really gross. :scared:

I've stopped eating at fast foods restaurants a long time ago. This friend described to me that while she was working at McDonalds this customer was super rude to her so she put some of her pubic hair in his burger. :o

http://ncfindoffender.com/details.aspx?SRN=016454S11

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0416091dominos1.html

:o

Scotso
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Do you think that pubic hair in 5-star restaurants is better quality or something? :p This could happen in any place, not just fast food restaurants. It's probably less likely in places like McDonalds where the backs are open to public view and there are so many workers around than in a 5-star restaurant where you send back your $50 steak because it's undercooked. :p

esquímaux
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:50 AM
It's sick but it can happen everywhere, you can't blame a whole corporation for this.
I can't??? WATCH ME!! :lol: I'm never doing fast food ever again! :Puke: :Putrilege:

barboza
Apr 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM
The owner of Domino's is homophobic and donates hugely to anti-gay organizations anyway. They deserve that.

hablo
Apr 18th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Do you think that pubic hair in 5-star restaurants is better quality or something? :p This could happen in any place, not just fast food restaurants. It's probably less likely in places like McDonalds where the backs are open to public view and there are so many workers around than in a 5-star restaurant where you send back your $50 steak because it's undercooked. :p

True.

There's nothing like homemade food: at least you know what's in it (for the most part).

Mynarco
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Are these people idiots :o
these people need to go to jail :o

Scotso
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:12 PM
wow :tape: .

I'm intriqued to find out what their sentences will be. Probably a fine? :shrug:

I hope the Feds step in and charge them with eco-terrorism.