PDA

View Full Version : Question about Roland Garros tickets

Maajken
Apr 14th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Ok so my best friend and i (and his apparently wonderful bf) are considering going to Roland Garros for a day, probably during the second week but we have no idea how to get tickets :o

Is it still possible to order some? Or does it work like Wimby where you can queue early morning and get some ground passes for the day?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

davidmario
Apr 14th, 2009, 09:57 PM
same interest here

DefyingGravity
Apr 14th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Well, it might be hard now, but check the billetterie on the website. Philippe Chatrier was almost totally sold out March 7 when my mom and I entered the lottery. We got the tickets we wanted, two first round days on Philippe Chatrier, but it was so in jeopardy for a while. I would hope Suzanne Lenglen and Court 1 are still available, but if not, you will be able to get grounds passes for the day either through the roland garros billetterie (www.rolandgarros.com) or the day of. If you want to queue as well at the site, you might be able to snag a couple of tickets very very early for the big show court if someone cancels a previous order.

Janet
Apr 15th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I' going to the French Open for the first time, and I order my tickets through a ticket broker on the website all you have to do is type in tennis tickets and a hole bunch of sites will come up all you have to do is check which price is better for you and of course if you want tickets for the big show court, I just got the ground pass for 2 days , it was pricey but I think it will be worth it I don't know if I will every get a chance to go back to paris. Enjoy shopping around on the web hope you take an opperturity to go!!!

crazillo
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:11 PM
You can order it on the aforementioned link. The ticket will have your personal name on it so make sure you bring your ID card just in case. RG is simply great! You will enjoy it. It is intimate, yet vast. It is a battlezone, yet a paradise. :D :worship: