PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard this story?

slamchamp
Apr 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I suppose aussies have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_lFMGo6H0&NR=1

OMG :help:

debopero
Apr 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM
This is absolutely awful :sad:.

Helen Lawson
Apr 14th, 2009, 07:29 PM
They've made several movies out of it in the US. I tried to get the part of the butch, lady-warden, trying to round out my career with a really meaty bull-dyke performance, but they wanted someone Asian. And I mean like Lucy Lui Asian, not Jennifer Jones or Luise Rainer with eye make-up Asian.

gentenaire
Apr 14th, 2009, 09:48 PM
I have heard of this story. The punishment is so outrageously overboard, it's a disgrace. I didn't quite know what to think, whether she's innocent or not, but I must say, the argument of the value of the drugs in Australia vs. Indonesia is a pretty strong argument. It's like someone smuggling drugs from London to Columbia, it makes absolutely no sense. So now I tend to believe she's innocent.
What she's going through is a true nightmare.

Kart
Apr 14th, 2009, 09:54 PM
That is so awful if it's true.

Why aren't the Australian government trying to get her back ?

slamchamp
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:30 AM
I think the australian goverment doesn't want to get in a fight with indonesia, but pleeaase:help:
Poor girl her life was RUINED COMPLETELY

Sally Struthers
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:44 AM
lucky this was not singapore or she'd have been executed. Do not smuggle drugs in Asia!

Infiniti2001
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I saw this on television one late night, don't remember what channel. I 'm not sure if she innocent or not, but this severe punishment is ridiculous :rolleyes: I really feel for her and her family :sad: