PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Nav Might Be Outed...

CJ07
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Oh, boy.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04132009/gossip/pagesix/lesbian_ex_rattles_martina_navratilovas__164200.ht m

CJ07
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Although this is probably off base, I wonder if one of the things that might come out is how she is a closet racist who hates the Williams sisters.

Monica_Rules
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Just cos someone doesn't like the williams sisters it doesn't make them a racist. It is ok for a white person not to like a black person and vice versa for reasons other than their skin colour.

This just sounds like a disgrunted ex who is a gold digger.

Helen Lawson
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I've often sensed a lot of professional jealousy by Martina against Williams X2 because in her mind, they work half as hard as she did and make twice as much, I don't think it's a racial thing.

sammy01
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I've often sensed a lot of professional jealousy by Martina against Williams X2 because in her mind, they work half as hard as she did and make twice as much, I don't think it's a racial thing.

thats what i get come across from her.

Helen Lawson
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:01 PM
That article is sad, it's Judy Nelson all over again, even to having been formerly straight. Martina ends up having to pay off all these women, you have to feel bad for her, no wonder she had to come back and play doubles. If she was straight, at least she could get a pre-nup, but she's sort of stuck.

Volcana
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:02 PM
This just sounds like a disgrunted ex who is a gold digger.This just sounds like a bad divorce.

Divorces suck. It's two hurt people with way too much opportunity to hurt back. You might recall that when John McEnroe got divorced, his wife revealed that he'd used steroids during his playing days. (Pick an article (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=steroids+McEnroe+tatum&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images).) If you asked me to bet money, I'd bet she'd rather she hadn't done that.