PDA

View Full Version : Easter suck...Do You agree?

saint2
Apr 12th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Day first- sitting alone in my home, but I don't regret it, cos better alone than with my family. Ubfortunetly tommorrow I'd HAVE to went to my mum and spend as "nice" familly day :tape:

Shit, couldn't it be tuesday already ?

Barrie_Dude
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I wish I were able to spend the time with my family.....

Destiny
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM
no it's not

its fun and family friendly :)

saint2
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I wish I were able to spend the time with my family.....

When there was christmas at my mums house, I had plan- drink as much as possible and remember as little as possible...It worked pretty well...I haven't remember anything next day :lol::lol:

Tomorrow that plan will not work, so I guess, I'd have to sit 2 hours (enough to not make mom sad with her oldest son behaviour ;)) with my family and then go out...

Barrie_Dude
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
My mon has been dead for 14 years. My sister lives in Dallas and my Dad is in Alabama...... I am in Toronto...... I wish I were with my family

saul1333
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:17 PM
It's fun when you're young but not so much when you are older.

saint2
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:25 PM
It's fun when you're young but not so much when you are older.

Well, I think I agree with You...

Actually couldn't say it better.

matthias
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:26 PM
yes, it sucks

saint2
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:31 PM
BTW- does any of You have any advice how to get thru tommorow day painlessly?

Direwolf
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
its fun
went night swimming with
a hundred thousand peeps....

Brett.
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:38 AM
No i don't think so :hearts:

Harvs
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:17 AM
i lvoe it... spending time with everyone:)

hectopascal
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:23 PM

I guess you could occupy your mind by thinking about how hard it must be for your mum to have to put up with an ungrateful child like you :confused:

matthias
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:27 PM
today is kinda depressing :(

Andy.
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Day first- sitting alone in my home, but I don't regret it, cos better alone than with my family. Ubfortunetly tommorrow I'd HAVE to went to my mum and spend as "nice" familly day :tape:

I dont envy you at all, that a terrible attitude to have :o You must be a very lonely miserable person.

Keadz
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I had to work :o Apparently Easter Sunday isn't considered a public holiday at my work place so I only get a bonus for it being a Sunday. Lamooo

Other than that I guess it is cool, better than Good Friday when Australia pretty much halts to a stop because all the churchies/religious knobs think we should stop everything so they can keep themselves feeling good. Seriously, the catholic church runs this country.

saint2
Apr 13th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Well, I've just came back from mu mom's party...I've drunk a glass of vodka and a few (4 or 5) beers...I've met a few cousins I haven't seen from ages and Im still alive. Thanks to everyone who dared to answer in this theard :)

I dont envy you at all, that a terrible attitude to have You must be a very lonely miserable person.

Well, as You can conclude, I've never been "familiar" guy at all. Actually I've aleways been a black sheep of my family all my live, but today's day was quite fine. Maybe its thanks to alcohol I've drunk...

Pszczelny
Apr 13th, 2009, 09:55 PM
no

saint2
Apr 13th, 2009, 10:06 PM
no

What "no"?

sammy01
Apr 13th, 2009, 10:07 PM
it kind of blew, i got 3 eggs though, one off my nan, one off me mum and one off peggy my adoptive gran lol.

but interms of the day i went to tennis as usual.

Sammm
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:10 PM
The Eggs make me fat, so I'm ambivalent towards it.
On the plus side Jesus came life.

sammy01
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:23 PM
The Eggs make me fat, so I'm ambivalent towards it.
On the plus side Jesus came life.

getting fat over chocolate eggs vs jesus coming back to life, its a tough one maybe we should scrap it altogether cus jesus just aint worth that weight gain lmao

Kart
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Well you could get a job and work nights over the easter weekend like some of us did.

saint2
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Well you could get a job and work nights over the easter weekend like some of us did.

My food store is closed during Easter and Im not looking for another job, but thanks for the idea.

Svetlana.
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I wish to be with my mom. It was a first Easter without her... she passes away 6 months ago :sad:

saint2
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I wish to be with my mom. It was a first Easter without her... she passes away 6 months ago :sad:

My condolences, then :sad::sad:

You guys know, I love my mom, but we've never (never!) got along together, so don't be suprised that thos 3 hours I had to spend with her today was a torture to me.

Kart
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:39 PM
My food store is closed during Easter and Im not looking for another job, but thanks for the idea.

You're welcome.

Svetlana.
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:47 PM
You guys know, I love my mom, but we've never (never!) got along together, so don't be suprised that thos 3 hours I had to spend with her today was a torture to me.

Itís in human nature Ė people donít appreciate something until itís gone.

Try to find the way to enjoy your time with mom while you can. We just need to remember nobody is perfect.

mirzalover
Apr 14th, 2009, 12:13 AM
I dont like Easter either. It used to be fun when I was young but now its just another day. I mean its sorta like Christmas. I loved it when i was younger now, I hate having to get dressed and go over to my grandma's house BUT once I'm there I generally do have a good time. I think its more of me hating to get out of bed on sundays :lol:

mandy7
Apr 14th, 2009, 06:36 AM

The sitting alone in your home is not Easter's fault.
If you have friends, you could possibly meet up with them.
The 2nd day, spending it with your family... well, whine whine, nag nag,
since you live alone, it's not like you have to spend a lot of forced time with them.
So if they wanna see you on a holiday, then man up and deal with it.

And a monday off, beats working :)

Lin Lin
Apr 14th, 2009, 06:41 AM
People with different background have different ideas,for me,being together with family is always the happiest time:)

slamchamp
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
No it's not for social people I guess:shrug: , I love it