PDA

View Full Version : Check out this woman police chase

Infiniti2001
Apr 11th, 2009, 04:33 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/04/prosecutors-call-for-a-9year-prison-sentence-for-carona.html

This woman is good:lol: I've never seen a chase like this :help:

Kart
Apr 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
:worship:

I loved the bit where she got out of the car and it started driving off without her :tape: :spit:.

Scotso
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
:help:

This is what happens when you let women drive, own property, vote, etc. Someone needs to tell them to stop acting like men and get their asses back in the kitchen to make me some pie.

Ciarán
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM
:sobbing:

Solitaire
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:27 PM
awww I was rooting for her.

raffles
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM

This is what happens when you let women drive, own property, vote, etc. Someone needs to tell them to stop acting like men and get their asses back in the kitchen to make me some pie.

This would never have happened in Saudi Arabia. :lol:

I liked how she got out of the car just to give the police the finger, only for the car to start moving on its own. Then the end when the police car all jammed her in. Classic stuff.

Veesus
Apr 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM

You're so humorous. :help:

Scotso
Apr 11th, 2009, 07:51 PM
awww I was rooting for her.

:lol:! :worship:

moby
Apr 11th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Damn. This is why pride comes before a fall. If she hadn't been so arrogant and wasted precious time stepping out of the car to give the finger, she might have gotten a little further.

In The Zone
Apr 11th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Incredible! I was screaming at some points. She was so good! I love how she would go for a circle, then circle again, then circle again. :lol: She gets out, screams, and gets it back in and starts driving again. :lol:

I wanted her to get away. I was sad when they got her. :(

moby
Apr 11th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Incredible! I was screaming at some points. She was so good! I love how she would go for a circle, then circle again, then circle again. :lol: She gets out, screams, and gets it back in and starts driving again. :lol:

I wanted her to get away. I was sad when they got her. :(They need to utilise her talent and make her a part of the police chase squad. ASAP.

Rtael
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Heh, that chase provided some good entertainment for me while I was waiting on a flight at the airport.

doni1212
Apr 12th, 2009, 03:05 AM
That was hilarious! :rolls:

Dave.
Apr 12th, 2009, 05:50 AM

I wanted her to get away. I was sad when they got her. :(

Same, it was hilarious how she drove past the police cars when they were going the other way :lol: but it was the last circle she did that they caught her on, she should have just kept going :sad: