PDA

View Full Version : Britain's got... no tassels (That's some big tits!)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Apr 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Britain's got... no tassels: Curvy stripper's wardrobe malfunction wins her praise from Simon Cowell

Its weird and wonderful performers have made Britain's Got Talent must-watch television.

And the latest series looks set to be just captivating - with early contestants promising new degrees of cringeworthy acts.

Viewers of tonight's ITV1 show will see full-figured hopeful Fabia Cerra suffer an embarrassing 'wardrobe malfunction'. The dancer was caught off-guard when a nipple tassel on her burlesque-style ensemble became unstuck.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/11/article-1169230-046081DD000005DC-861_468x649.jpg

Host Ant McPatlin was visibly shocked when the red sequinned decoration fell off during a striptease routine.

The presenter was forced to suggest that Miss Cerra use her hat to preserve her modesty.

The dancer's overexposure even raised gasps from the usually unshockable judges.

But thanks, no doubt, to Miss Cerra's curves, the routine won praise from the male mebers of the panel.

Britain's Got Talent creator Simon Cowell said: 'Fabia, I adore you.'

Piers Morgan added: 'You are my kind of woman. If I had my way, you would be in the final right now.'

But the panel will have to consider whether such a revealing routine will be appropriate for performance at the Royal Variety Show later this year.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/11/article-1169230-0398689D000005DC-869_233x325.jpg

Mr Cowell said: 'We have to make a decision about who we think certain members of the Royal Family may enjoy seeing.'

Miss Cerra, whose outfit also featured a basque, suspenders and a feather boa, had already lost most of her clothes during the course of her routine.

The voluptuous 35-year-old, who claims to have been the world disco dance champion as a child, performed a striptease routine which saw her do the splits.

Miss Cerra is just one of several acts set to make the third series of the reality show the most popular yet.

Singer Susan Boyle, who has been dubbed the 'hairy angel', stunned judges with a remarkable voice.

A burlesque clown and a Greek Riverdance tribute act will also feature among tonight's performances.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (Reminds me of Janet Jackson's infamous Superbowl-halftime show)

raffles
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Yeah well the Brits love the topless ladies. Not particularly this but in general, with Page 3 and those infamous seaside postcards.

Although I just assumed that she got them out on purpose and that it wasn't an accident. Why have tassels on your nipples if your not intending to flash them?

Adal
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:21 AM
:rolls:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Wow She is very lucky to get so much "positive" attention compared to Janet's incident.:tape: :unsure:

and this show started recently? Gonna watch the auditions soon.:banana:

raffles
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Wow She is very lucky to get so much "positive" attention compared to Janet's incident.:tape: :unsure:

and this show started recently? Gonna watch the auditions soon.:banana:

The Brits are used to boobs being exposed, no big deal here.

Harvs
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:25 AM
ew.

moby
Apr 12th, 2009, 03:12 PM
LOL. Come on, she was basically topless already. So what if the tassel fell off.

Sally Struthers
Apr 12th, 2009, 03:17 PM
:speakles:

Sean.
Apr 12th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Gotta love a the fishnets :lick:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 12th, 2009, 07:56 PM
:speakles:

I would love to see the REAL Sally Struthers in an outfit like this :lol: ;)

rockstar
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Britain's got... no tassels: Curvy stripper's wardrobe malfunction wins her praise from Simon Cowell

Its weird and wonderful performers have made Britain's Got Talent must-watch television.

And the latest series looks set to be just captivating - with early contestants promising new degrees of cringeworthy acts.

Viewers of tonight's ITV1 show will see full-figured hopeful Fabia Cerra suffer an embarrassing 'wardrobe malfunction'. The dancer was caught off-guard when a nipple tassel on her burlesque-style ensemble became unstuck.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/11/article-1169230-046081DD000005DC-861_468x649.jpg

Host Ant McPatlin was visibly shocked when the red sequinned decoration fell off during a striptease routine.

The presenter was forced to suggest that Miss Cerra use her hat to preserve her modesty.

The dancer's overexposure even raised gasps from the usually unshockable judges.

But thanks, no doubt, to Miss Cerra's curves, the routine won praise from the male mebers of the panel.

Britain's Got Talent creator Simon Cowell said: 'Fabia, I adore you.'

Piers Morgan added: 'You are my kind of woman. If I had my way, you would be in the final right now.'

But the panel will have to consider whether such a revealing routine will be appropriate for performance at the Royal Variety Show later this year.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/11/article-1169230-0398689D000005DC-869_233x325.jpg

Mr Cowell said: 'We have to make a decision about who we think certain members of the Royal Family may enjoy seeing.'

Miss Cerra, whose outfit also featured a basque, suspenders and a feather boa, had already lost most of her clothes during the course of her routine.

The voluptuous 35-year-old, who claims to have been the world disco dance champion as a child, performed a striptease routine which saw her do the splits.

Miss Cerra is just one of several acts set to make the third series of the reality show the most popular yet.

Singer Susan Boyle, who has been dubbed the 'hairy angel', stunned judges with a remarkable voice.

A burlesque clown and a Greek Riverdance tribute act will also feature among tonight's performances.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (Reminds me of Janet Jackson's infamous Superbowl-halftime show)
:spit:

schorsch
Apr 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
:spit: oh my