PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Lance Armstrong cheated?

RFSTB
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Do you think Lance Armstrong took EPO during one or more of his 7 title runs at the Tour de France?

jrm
Apr 15th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I'm most certain he did ... i also believe the man in charge did (are still doing) all they could to prevent his cheating seeing the light. It was the fairytale story; his cheating would hurt the sport dearly!

KournikovaFan91
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:37 AM
I find him so self-rightous, and really annoying.

I reckon he did use something, its just unnatural what he did.

Keadz
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:08 AM
It is pretty obvious that he did. But he gave heaps of publicity to the sport, especially in the U.S were cycling could receive huge amounts of sponsor and media interest. I don't really give a shit about cycling, but the whole sport is full of cheats.

gentenaire
Apr 16th, 2009, 07:43 AM
No more than the other riders. So in the end it was a level playing field and he was still the best.

Beefy
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Not at all. I will admit, I did have some doubts, but when I read one of his books, and read about all the times he was tested, I changed my mind. Surly if he was, he would've given a positive sample by now, the man does a shit load of tests a year

Kart
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure I care.

I don't watch any cycling so I'd prefer to think of him as some great sportsman and leave it at that.

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Not at all. I will admit, I did have some doubts, but when I read one of his books, and read about all the times he was tested, I changed my mind. Surly if he was, he would've given a positive sample by now, the man does a shit load of tests a year
He also donates money to the labs his blood gets tested in.
Just saying.
Not implying anything of course :angel:.

A Magicman
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM

You can only find something when you are looking for it. The WADA is always one step behind.

Danči Dementia
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
yes :)

saint2
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Everyone cheats. Ones are just enough clever to not get caught and others are not clever enough...

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Everyone cheats. Ones are just enough clever to not get caught and others are not clever enough...
Do you get paid for being negative 24/7,365 days a year on EVERY FUCKING SUBJECT?!

saint2
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Do you get paid for being negative 24/7,365 days a year on EVERY FUCKING SUBJECT?!

Do You seriously belive that You may ride a bike for such long with high speed without taking banned substances?

Im not negative, actually Im for legalising EPO and other shit. Its obvious that everyone is taking it.

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Do You seriously belive that You may ride a bike for such long with high speed without taking banned substances?
got an uncle who does :shrug:
so yes!
Im not negative, actually Im for legalising EPO and other shit. Its obvious that everyone is taking it.
Yeah, cause EPO isn't dangerous at all, especially not when you use a lot of it :rolleyes:
/sarcasm

Philbo
Apr 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Of course he is a drugs cheat.

saint2
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:13 PM
got an uncle who does
so yes!

You uncle starts in TDF? Cool...

Yeah, cause EPO isn't dangerous at all, especially not when you use a lot of it
/sarcasm

And...?

moby
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:40 PM
No more than the other riders. So in the end it was a level playing field and he was still the best.Yes. This is my take too.

KournikovaFan91
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:12 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you know how bad that stuff is for you heart and various other organs.

ivanban
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Well, idk if he took any illegal substances. But I watched recently documentary about Lance and his career where I learned that doctors found that he has double as big heart than normal human. So, basically he can do any physical activity with less effort and energy-loss than average man

madlove
Apr 17th, 2009, 03:48 AM
not that i care, but yea. i think he did