PDA

View Full Version : t.A.t.U. [New (Last) album is out, download link in post #1]

Just Do It
Apr 10th, 2009, 11:13 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kNrgdeyo2c4/SUbqc0OuFbI/AAAAAAAAACE/OIRqqaMIcEY/s320/tatu+-+waste+management.png

EDIT : They finally released their 3rd ( last ) English album " Waste Management "

"Waste Management" is the third English-language album by Russian duo t.A.T.u. The album was released first on December 15, 2009 in Brazil, Argentina and Chile[3]. The album is also confirmed to be released in Russia in the end of the year[4]. The album was originally planned to be released in 2008. According to the press release published on November 18 2009, the album cover that was released in early 2008 will be used for the release.

Download the whole album : http://extratorrent.com/torrent/2162264/T.A.T.U.+-+Waste+Management+%5B2009%5D%5BCDRip%5D%5BMusicRou tes.Blogspot%5D+%5Bcaprio4us%5D.html

In March 2009, an Insider statement was released on the band's site and MySpace stating that the band will no longer be a 'full-time' project and that the girls were working on solo projects. This post also mentioned that an extended version of "Happy Smiles" will be sold on their official website, and a special version is being made for Amazon.com in jewel-case format with new remixes and that the album would be released on vinyl on the t.A.T.u shop. They also mentioned that the third video will be released by the end of March or beginning of April 2009. The girls will not close t.A.T.u. but they will have a break for Yulia & Lena's solo career

My fave band :sad:

With this song they made a huge boom. I remember watching it on MTV, I was :eek:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K54p_fCrGL8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K54p_fCrGL8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:bowdown:

Petkorazzi
Apr 10th, 2009, 11:15 AM
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
They continued to exist after 2002? Sad indeed.

Harvs
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
good luck to them both:)

Ciarán
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
OMG :bigcry:
I loved these girls. I had been listening more and more again over the last few weeks :sad:

SVK
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Oh, when I saw this title, I thought they died:o

Good luck in future:awww:

Hachiko
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I thought they were performing at the Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow this year?

raffles
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:25 PM
For Shame...I only recall them having one song after the first album. The video where one of them was a hooker who got attacked by her "client" and she killed him. The ginger one came and they were running away from the murder scene or something like that.

Kworb
Apr 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
:bigcry: One of the best artists of all time.

Rui.
Apr 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM
They only had 1 or 2 songs anyway :shrug:

wales1994
Apr 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM
I fell in love with 'Not Gonna Get Us' :D and then 'all about us' then 'Curcuis' I love them :). I loved them firstly because they were 'Lesbian' and then i found out their actual story and fell evevn more in love with them :p.

raffles
Apr 10th, 2009, 02:04 PM
But why did they kill all those people in the 'Not Gonna Get Us' video, were they evil homophobes who just happened to be working all a Siberian ice road. I particularly liked the video where the ginger one was cavorting around naked on a carousel with some guy only to get blown up by the other using a bomb made from a Mikey Mouse clock.

Ah Tatu, they were ALL class!

Just Do It
Apr 10th, 2009, 02:06 PM
For Shame...I only recall them having one song after the first album. The video where one of them was a hooker who got attacked by her "client" and she killed him. The ginger one came and they were running away from the murder scene or something like that.

All about us.

Well, they had at least 10 AMAZING songs. You guys really should download their albums ( they had 3 ) and see :)
They also have two great songs on their latest album, " Fly on the wall " and " Running blind " :inlove:

Petkorazzi
Apr 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I had a CD with their best songs on it, around 20 and I loved at least 15. :sobbing:

I lost that CD. o.o'

Effy
Apr 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Tatu is\was such a teen music :lol:

Adal
Apr 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Oh noes :(

frenchie
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:32 PM
their music was shitty anyway
I always wondered if their were really singers

Crazy Canuck
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:47 PM
:bigcry: One of the best artists of all time.

Is this a serious post?

Kworb
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Is this a serious post?

Of course.

Stars, Sacrifice, All The Things She Said, All About Us, all classics that are up there among other legendary songs. :sobbing:

raffles
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:00 PM
their music was shitty anyway
I always wondered if their were really singers

Surely if they were fake a la Millie Vanillie they would have got better singers to be the fake voices. Still I thought they were alot of fun to watch.

Ciarán
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM
People who do not know beyond 'All the things she said' should shut up. Their songs have a lot of meaning and relevance to situations in my life :shrug:

Conor
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:30 PM
They were proper shit anyway lol

Marcelo.
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:30 PM
:sad:

Joana
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:35 PM
About time. Their career management has been horrible.

The first album was excellent manufactured pop music, and I'm not saying it's a bad thing. The second was probably even better, if not as commercial, but it flopped as they seemingly had no idea what they're going to do with their career.

Solitaire
Apr 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Meh, they look really old now eeewwww.

young_gunner913
Apr 10th, 2009, 05:12 PM
oh no :sobbing:

DarkchildSwiss
Apr 10th, 2009, 05:26 PM
great music especially all about us, not gonna get us, stars and all the things she said.

King Aaron
Apr 10th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Awww. I have their first album on the computer, still yet to be unzipped. :lol:

Just Do It
Apr 10th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Of course.

Stars, Sacrifice, All The Things She Said, All About Us, all classics that are up there among other legendary songs. :sobbing:

Oh yes :cool:

I will still follow their work,especially Yulia Volkova's :angel:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8733/tatusmiles4.jpg (http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tatusmiles4.jpg)

madlove
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:50 AM
i thought they died. -_-

Brashkoala
Apr 11th, 2009, 04:28 AM
They had great music! Good first album, great second album, bad third album. They could have done a lot more had they been better managed and marketed after All The Things She Said. It's a shame because they had very good music. It's time.

dementieva's fan
Apr 11th, 2009, 05:39 AM
:lol: @ this thread. I really hope some of you people are not being serious.

LeonHart
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:00 AM
I use to like their songs...now that I look back I don't know why. There's no way I'd listen to them now heh.

Golovinjured.
Apr 11th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I have the russian version of "All The Things She Said", sounds so sexy. :drool: "Not Gonna Get Us" was amazing aswell. New album blew, though. They should have won Eurovision that year :( It was all political. :rolleyes:

raffles
Apr 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
The Eurovision is always political, anyway the best part of Eurovision that year was the whole issue surronding people claiming that Russian being DQ if tatu kissed on stage. In the end they unfortunatly didn't.

Joe.
Apr 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
People who do not know beyond 'All the things she said' should shut up. Their songs have a lot of meaning and relevance to situations in my life :shrug:

yeah cos the one where they just say all about us over and over again has so much meaning;):lol:

Lacrish
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:56 PM
So excited when I see this title!
Undoubtedly,It's one of my favourite bands and I have alomost all of their albums.
"200 kmh in the wrong lane" is the best I think and It especially impress me.
Hope they can bring our fans who like and support them more albums in the future.Good luck! :)

ys
Apr 11th, 2009, 10:34 PM
It was fun..

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIxBESLcLc&feature=channel indeed now feels like a farewell song.. Maybe it is indeed their time to do something else.

Ciarán
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:33 AM
yeah cos the one where they just say all about us over and over again has so much meaning;):lol:

:rolleyes:
Songs like not gonna get us, clowns, how soon is now (yes The Smiths sang it 1st, but I prefer t.A.T.us version).

Just Do It
Dec 21st, 2009, 05:59 PM
They finally released their 3rd ( last ) English album " Waste Management "

Download the whole album : http://extratorrent.com/torrent/2162...rio4us%5D.html

Lunaris
Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Like most other pop music groups they split up before they actually did something.

Six Feet Under
Dec 22nd, 2009, 06:16 PM
already got it.

t.A.T.u. My fav band ever.

you are going to be missed :sobbing:

Just Do It
Dec 22nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
Like most other pop music groups they split up before they actually did something.
They have amazing music. IMO t hey achieved a lot.
already got it.

t.A.T.u. My fav band ever.

you are going to be missed :sobbing:

:yeah: What do you think of it ? :unsure:

Six Feet Under
Dec 22nd, 2009, 06:28 PM
It's :hearts: as usual

but i like the russian counterpart better

Six Feet Under
Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:29 PM
I fucking miss them so much :sobbing:

Lena's solo career is failing :sad:
Still my fav band ever :sad:

Kworb
Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:38 PM
Tatu :hysteric:

Last I heard they had a falling out :(

saul1333
Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
CNHF1KzvBmk

Still love watching this :sobbing:

Kworb
Mar 3rd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Oh I just found out that Tatu inspired movie finally came out and they attended the premiere together :hearts:

NFwquAWPd6c

But also confirmed that Tatu is over forever :hysteric:

Just Do It
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Yes, they have split and girls are even in the fight. They are both working on solo project and Julia Volkova ( black haired ) just released 2 singles
1Otr_CNvxNw
tKK-xrNKKxc&
Both songs are OK.

The Witch-king
Mar 4th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I remember them not being able to speak english on TRL :sobbing: