PDA

View Full Version : 20th of April, D-day...Dinara Safina New World #1

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 07:18 PM
I think we need to celebrate this, she deserves it....she worked so hard, maybe she's a slump atm but we love her :hearts:

Congratulations Dinara!!!

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Qatar+Telecom+German+Open+2008+Day+5+cwHEX4-05Hml.jpg

Im SO proud of her :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 07:22 PM
She has 12 days to get her head sorted out. You have to have a reality check though. It's not a great time and her relationship with Krajan has been strained at the mo. Now he's just bored so he needs to decide what he wants to do now.

On a lighter note, Pepi you have to get some signatures made up for the occasion ;)

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 07:55 PM
agree Mazzy, but she can do it!!! cant wait for her comeback :drool: :hearts:

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM
On a lighter note, Pepi you have to get some signatures made up for the occasion ;)

any ideas? ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM
any ideas? ;)

You go crazy, Pepi, you have my permission :D
Maybe - 'Dinara Safina - 20.05.09 :armed:' :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM
:lol: great idea :yeah:

but is it simple or should I request Poiree? :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM
congrats, Dina :hearts:

http://i40.tinypic.com/f2tlv.gif

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:06 PM
58CJih1iYC0

Dont stop me now :hearts: Im having such a good time :lol:

:lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:07 PM
:lol: great idea :yeah:

but is it simple or should I request Poiree? :angel:

I'm sure she can use nice fonts ;)

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:08 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Im so happy.

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I'm sure she can use nice fonts ;)

okay, but not the ":armed:" though ;)

lilimi
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:12 PM
i'm happy for her. i hope she'll come back on clay as the n°1 :armed:, that she'll have less pressure.

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
she loves clay :armed::armed:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM
FD are so on the money. Somewhere in Croatia a 22 yr old girl is pretty much feeling like this.

David after the dentist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcowbell.typepad.com%2Fforty_deuc e%2F2009%2F04%2Fcongratulations-dina-i-would-offer-you-cake-but-you-wouldnt-eat-it.html&feature=player_embedded)

"Why is this happening to me??"
"It's okay, Dina. It's just from the points."
"Is this going to be forever??"
"No. No, it won't be forever."
"[passes out]"

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Congratulations Dina. Even if she is not at her best now she worked hard to get it, so job well done.

:topic: ha at the date. That's my birthday!

Dinayer
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:23 PM
:rolleyes: :sobbing:

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:24 PM
FD are so on the money. Somewhere in Croatia a 22 yr old girl is pretty much feeling like this.

David after the dentist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcowbell.typepad.com%2Fforty_deuc e%2F2009%2F04%2Fcongratulations-dina-i-would-offer-you-cake-but-you-wouldnt-eat-it.html&feature=player_embedded)

"Why is this happening to me??"
"It's okay, Dina. It's just from the points."
"Is this going to be forever??"
"No. No, it won't be forever."
"[passes out]"

That video is amazing.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Congratulations Dina. Even if she is not at her best now she worked hard to get it, so job well done.

Welcome to the gang fellow aries ;) Too bad dina was 7 days off being one, her hot headedness could be explained astrologically :p

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:36 PM
That video is amazing.

:worship: Hey makini what is your name? Never got round to asking! :D

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM
:worship: Hey makini what is your name? Never got round to asking! :D

My name is first name is Ayarza my middle name is actually Makini. Hence the alias showing my complete and utter laziness to come up with a proper online name.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 08:50 PM
My name is first name is Ayarza my middle name is actually Makini. Hence the alias showing my complete and utter laziness to come up with a proper online name.

:topic:
no worries, I think Maryam was taken so I had to come up with my alias :p
Your names are so exotic, where are they from? :)

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
:topic:
no worries, I think Maryam was taken so I had to come up with my alias :p
Your names are so exotic, where are they from? :)

Ayarza is south american Makini is Sawhili meaning calm. I was born in Trinidad and I currently live in NY!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Ayarza is south american Makini is Sawhili meaning calm. I was born in Trinidad and I currently live in NY!

Oh wow! :hearts:

We are glad to have you on board Ayarza! Dina has so many international fans! It must be the Safin world-wide appeal :D

tejmeglekvár
Apr 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4183/91811460.jpg

#1? Sh1t!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 09:55 PM

#1? Sh1t!

And because Dinara is a clever level headed woman, she KNOWS IT!.

http://www.onthebaseline.com/2009/04/08/dinara-safina-captures-sony-ericsson-wta-tour-world-number-one-ranking/

“It’s a great honor to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares. It is even extra special for me since my brother Marat was able to reach the No. 1 ranking and I am happy to share this achievement with him,” said Dinara Safina.

“There’s no question that while I am very proud of my results over the past year, I would have liked to reach this achievement in a different manner. I hope to prove to everyone over the coming months that I merit the honor of being World No. 1.”

Hopefully this will spur her on to get out of her funk.

tejmeglekvár
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:40 PM
oh crap, Pepi's avi and sig is so seductive, i don't have any interest to care anything. i just hope she got cake. or any other sweetness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3KBI5qyEY).

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:41 PM

#1? Sh1t!

We must be telepathically linked because I thought of this pic too! :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:47 PM
We must be telepathically linked because I thought of this pic too! :)

Everyone on Forty deuce blog posted the link to TF and to Norbert's post :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:47 PM
oh crap, Pepi's avi and sig is so seductive, i don't have any interest to care anything. i just hope she got cake. or any other sweetness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3KBI5qyEY).

To have cake or not to have cake that is the question...

Trust me, Dina is probably crying as she swallows every mouthful of cake

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM

http://www.onthebaseline.com/2009/04/08/dinara-safina-captures-sony-ericsson-wta-tour-world-number-one-ranking/

“It’s a great honor to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares. It is even extra special for me since my brother Marat was able to reach the No. 1 ranking and I am happy to share this achievement with him,” said Dinara Safina.

“There’s no question that while I am very proud of my results over the past year, I would have liked to reach this achievement in a different manner. I hope to prove to everyone over the coming months that I merit the honor of being World No. 1.”

I am so happy that she acknowledged that she would have liked to get there differently before people start tearing her apart with the shitty remarks calling her undeserving because she has not won a slam as yet. Maybe this is the motivation that she needs to get her game back and hopefully rediscover her missing mojo.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:00 PM
It was a good PR move on Dina's part. Unlike JJ :rolleyes: It does sound from the statement that she wants to rectify the problem and get that elusive slam. Hopefully she can start to deal with the no.1 ranking and realise that the real pressure lies in winning a slam. She has to make that a priority and it sounds like she will. I was really hoping that it will spur her on, give her a kick up her ass and shake the cables so they join in her head :D

makini
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:27 PM
It was a good PR move on Dina's part. Unlike JJ :rolleyes: It does sound from the statement that she wants to rectify the problem and get that elusive slam. Hopefully she can start to deal with the no.1 ranking and realise that the real pressure lies in winning a slam. She has to make that a priority and it sounds like she will. I was really hoping that it will spur her on, give her a kick up her ass and shake the cables so they join in her head :D

It was a good PR move, she obviously is nothing like JJ and she is not going to proclaim herself the best player in the world just because she has the number one ranking. I'm glad that she is so aware of both herself and her game that she wants to prove that she is worthy of the top spot. Yeah, I'm hoping that the cables in her head connect now that she is finally getting the ranking.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM
I'm so pissed at BBC sport. What a SHITTY photo of Dina, she is actually quite photogenic and we have LOADS of good photos if you care to look, you idiots :fiery:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/default.stm

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:59 AM

great :woohoo:
:lol: :bounce:

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:59 AM

#1? Sh1t!

#1, oh my god...:lol:

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:01 AM

:woohoo:
well said, Dinara :bounce:

cant wait for her comeback!! :bounce:

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:03 AM

:awww: I hope that too!

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:06 AM
I'm so pissed at BBC sport. What a SHITTY photo of Dina, she is actually quite photogenic and we have LOADS of good photos if you care to look, you idiots :fiery:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/default.stm

agree :o

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
To have cake or not to have cake that is the question...

Trust me, Dina is probably crying as she swallows every mouthful of cake

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/333/6/2/Topsy_Turvey_Birthday_Cake_by_pinkcakebox.jpg

:angel:

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Safina To Rise To No.1 on New Singles Rankings

ST. PETERSBURG, FL, USA - Dinara Safina will be the new No.1 when the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Rankings are released Monday, April 20, replacing Serena Williams, who will have held the spot for 11 straight weeks (72 total). She will be the second Russian to assume the top spot, after Maria Sharapova (who held it for 17 weeks). She is also part of the first ever brother-sister world No.1 pair, her brother Marat Safin having ranked No.1 on the ATP World Tour previously.

Safina will become the 19th No.1 ever, after Chris Evert, Evonne Goolagong, Martina Navratilova, Tracy Austin, Steffi Graf, Monica Seles, Arantxa Sánchez-Vicario, Martina Hingis, Lindsay Davenport, Jennifer Capriati, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters, Justine Henin, Amélie Mauresmo, Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic.

"It's a great honor to reach the No.1 ranking and it is a dream every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares," the 22-year-old said. "It is even extra special for me since my brother Marat was able to reach the No.1 ranking and I am happy to share this achievement with him. There's no question that while I am very proud of my results over the past year, I would have liked to reach this achievement in a different manner. I hope to prove to everyone over the coming months that I merit the honor of being world No.1."

"On the heels of her breakthrough 2008 season, it's great to see Dinara's hard work, determination and strong results will be rewarded with the No.1 ranking," said the Tour's Chairman & CEO, Larry Scott. "Reaching No.1 is an amazing accomplishment for Dinara and I am sure that we'll continue to witness many more great achievements by her."

Aldo Liguori, Sony Ericsson Corporate VP and Head of Global Communications & PR, said: "We congratulate Dinara on soon becoming the new Sony Ericsson WTA Tour No.1 and look forward to following and celebrating her future successes."

Safina has won four Tour titles over the last 12 months: the Qatar Telecom German Open in Berlin (last May), the East West Bank Classic in Los Angeles and the Rogers Cup in Montréal (last summer) and the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo (last fall). She has also finished runner-up five times, twice on the Grand Slam stage: Roland Garros last year (falling to Ana Ivanovic in the final) and the Australian Open this year (falling to Serena Williams). Last year she also became the first player ever to beat three different reigning world No.1s in the same season (Henin, Sharapova, Jankovic). The Russian's ranking vaulted from No.17 to No.2 last year, bringing her the Tour's Most Improved Player Award for 2008

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:30 AM
:inlove: :inlove:

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 9th, 2009, 10:08 AM
20/04/09, I'll buy 1st round of drinks...and 2nd....and 3rd......and

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM
:lol: :drink: :drink:

bruce goose
Apr 9th, 2009, 11:06 AM
:lol: :drink: :drink:Mi sobrina,TU eres demasiada joven para licores fuertes:(

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Mi sobrina,TU eres demasiada joven para licores fuertes:(

I know... :angel: :lol:

bruce goose
Apr 9th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I know... :angel: :lol:Mi sobrina favorita:smooch:,fanatica leal hermosa de Dina:)

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
awww thanks :awww: :kiss:

I love your signature btw :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 12:34 PM
FD comment - sodapop said...

I was reading on mtf that Dinara changed her Odnoklassniki (it's like Russian facebook) status to 'dreams come true, just don't give up', which I must say is a much better place than I thought The Dina would be. I kinda thought the the computer would be broken and she'd be hiding under her covers until April 21st.

Also, Dinara's Odnoklassniki status is way deeper than anything I ever come up with on Facebook.

Sounds like Dina is actually enjoying her achievement which is great to see and hopefully this will cause her mojo to come back!
So hopefully that helps Tatiana in her quest to get Dina's odnoklassniki page.

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 12:53 PM
:woohoo: amazing news :hearts:

Im so happy because she's happy :D

DS.Fan.
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:29 PM
#1 Good Job Dina!!!Really?She feels happy?I hope she enjoy it!!!:devil:I'm proud of Dina!!!Safins are best!

lilimi
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
:woohoo: amazing news :hearts:

Im so happy because she's happy :D
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:i'm so happy for her. even my local radio woke me up with the great news today:D:D:D:D

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I sure hope it's her real odnoklassniki page.....Tatiana needs to investigate!! :bounce:

Really lilimi? Damn, that's good local radio :D

DS.Fan.
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I'm afraid that krajan begins to bore Dina:sad: It will hurt Dina!:help:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I'm afraid that krajan begins to bore Dina:sad: It will hurt Dina!:help:

I think it's the other way around, he's getting bored of her which is like excuse, what the hell??? :smash:

bruce goose
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I think it's the other way around, he's getting bored of her which is like excuse, what the hell??? :smash:Tell me,Dina fans,is it time for a coaching change?IF Krajan was screwing around on his wife with Dinara,then it's DEFINITELY time for a coaching change...my suspicion is that y'all were just joking about THAT part.Regardless,Dina has achieved #1 now,albeit in an unusual manner,so no new coach would have any pressure to help her achieve the top spot.He/she could simply assist Dina on focusing on the long-term goals of reaching her peak on court--and also winning a Slam of which she's CERTAINLY capable.A lot of folks have commented on Krajan's recent methodology so I'll ask again:Time for a change,or not?

camilia
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I don't know, but she is having a big change being no.1 and maybe changing her coach at the same time might put extra pressure on her

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Tell me,Dina fans,is it time for a coaching change?IF Krajan was screwing around on his wife with Dinara,then it's DEFINITELY time for a coaching change...my suspicion is that y'all were just joking about THAT part.Regardless,Dina has achieved #1 now,albeit in an unusual manner,so no new coach would have any pressure to help her achieve the top spot.He/she could simply assist Dina on focusing on the long-term goals of reaching her peak on court--and also winning a Slam of which she's CERTAINLY capable.A lot of folks have commented on Krajan's recent methodology so I'll ask again:Time for a change,or not?

Well no one has any idea how their 'relationship' works. I wanna know why Z is getting so bored, gone are the days of an animated Z in the stands now hes just staring at his watch wondering if its time to call his wife again :rolleyes: I don't get why he should be so bored but it is new waters with Dina, she is his first senior level 'charge' and by heck she's turned out to be a Safin and now the new world no.1 IF anything that should change things up and get him drooling over the prospect to make her win slams. Coaching anyone is tough so that can't be his excuse or the fact he is missing his family cos Dina has set up camp in his home town.
I so blame Ljubicic, apparently, Z owns him in the H2H department so maybe it was Ljubby's idea of a twisted trojan horse that was gonna blow up in Z's face but it kinda didn't cos he put the cables together in dina's head for a long while and she's been reaping the benefits for ages too. However all this talk of a new coach all depends solely on Dinara - however if Z wanted out then that would help :p- Dina will be hurt over the fact that Z has been getting bored for a while now. IF Dina is sick of it and wants to do something proactive she will find a new coach however will the lesser of two evils be to keep him because she needs the coaching stability now she's no.1? Or because she feels that she 'owes' Z because he 'got' her to where she is, she will stick with him but at the same time will get ground down because of Z's lack of participation.
I got the feeling Z wanted the slams more than the no.1 ranking and because it is more difficult considering the WS sisters and Dina's mental ...you know :p
I think winning a slam is arguably much more difficult for Dina, you can work slowly towards being no.1 and with the help of others around you however when you are in a slam final, it is all down to YOU.

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 04:01 PM
well I dont think she will change her coach, Krajan is a good one :shrug:

DS.Fan.
Apr 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
If he feels boring,if he can't help Dinara to improve her technology and mental level anymore.Maybe Dinara should change a new coach.I don't know.I think the process of changing a coach will affect Dina deeply.:rolleyes:So I'm anxious.:( Good Luck girl!:worship:

lilimi
Apr 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I sure hope it's her real odnoklassniki page.....Tatiana needs to investigate!! :bounce:

Really lilimi? Damn, that's good local radio :D
really, i was :eek:because we hardly have women tennis news even on national media:tape:
concerning Zeljko, i'm afraid dinara won't fire him before a long time ;)

lilimi
Apr 9th, 2009, 05:26 PM
btw, where is dina? croatia?valencia?moscow? monte carlo?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 05:30 PM
really, i was :eek:because we hardly have women tennis news even on national media:tape:[B]
concerning Zeljko, i'm afraid dinara won't fire him before a long time ;)[/B}

I think so too, Dina is one man gal and fiercly loyal;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 05:30 PM
btw, where is dina? croatia?valencia?moscow? monte carlo?

probably croatia if the courts have been made :shrug: maybe in moscow to celebrate with the family. Some help would be nice ;)

DS.Fan.
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Maybe Dina will change her hair' color during these day.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Maybe Dina will change her hair' color during these day.

something lighter to change the mood :p

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:03 PM
:p maybe :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 10th, 2009, 07:33 AM
10 days...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vmeb7l.jpg

:)

Dinayer
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Gifs party at TDODD :rocker:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/prospekt8/Chris/rockon.gif

JenAnn
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Found on Marat Message Board (on MTF) :

"Shamil Tarpischev comments on Dinara's success. He says that reaching number 1 is in large part thanks to her mom Rausa. She had built very strong character and Dinara dedicates her whole self to tennis (sometimes even more than necessary). He also says that her ranking is well-deserved, though she has few more things to improve on. He hopes her position will remain longer than just few weeks and the top 3 to be taken by Russians at the end of the year.
Dinara’s father had birthday on Wednesday (the day it was announced she'll be Nr.1) and he said that he can't think of a better birthday gift: "Marat made us used to his successes, so now we take everything relaxed and with no fireworks"."

DS.Fan.
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Gifs party at TDODD :rocker:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/prospekt8/Chris/rockon.gif
Pepi,what does the gesture mean?:lol::confused:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 10th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Pepi,what does the gesture mean?:lol::confused:

rock on! :yeah: ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 10th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Found on Marat Message Board (on MTF) :

"Shamil Tarpischev comments on Dinara's success. He says that reaching number 1 is in large part thanks to her mom Rausa. She had built very strong character and Dinara dedicates her whole self to tennis (sometimes even more than necessary). He also says that her ranking is well-deserved, though she has few more things to improve on. He hopes her position will remain longer than just few weeks and the top 3 to be taken by Russians at the end of the year.
Dinara’s father had birthday on Wednesday (the day it was announced she'll be Nr.1) and he said that he can't think of a better birthday gift: "Marat made us used to his successes, so now we take everything relaxed and with no fireworks"."

Seriously, her family did good as sport parents :speakles:
I agree, what an amazing birthday present :awww: Good to know there will be one person that is calm when Dina isn't :lol:

tejmeglekvár
Apr 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM
oh, nice gift for her dad. :)

Wyco2Uva7hI

You can tell by the way, She walks that she's my girl
You can tell by the way, she talks she rules the world
You can see in her eyes, that no one is her chief
She's my girl - My Supergirl

And then she'd say it's OK, I got lost on the way
But I'm a Supergirl, and Supergirls don't cry
And she'd say it's allright, I got home late last night
But I'm a Supergirl, and Supergirls just fly

And then she'd say, that nothing can go wrong
When you're in love, what can go wrong
And then she'd laugh, the night time into the day
Pushing her fears, further along

And then she'd say it's OK, I got lost on the way
But I'm a Supergirl, and Supergirls don't cry
And she'd say it's allright, I got home late last night
But I'm a Supergirl, and Supergirls just fly

Then she'd shout down the line, tell me she's got no more time
Cause she's a Supergirl, and Supergirls don't cry
And then she'd scream in my face, tell me to leave, leave this place
Cause she's a Supergirl, and Supergirls just fly
Yes She's a Supergirl, a Supergirl

She's sowing seeds she's burning trees
She's sowing seeds she's burning trees
Yes she's a Supergirl, a Supergirl
A Supergirl - My Supergirl

PersephoneDisco
Apr 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
20th April - I want loads of pictures of Dina dolled up and looking genuinely happy ;)

Nina.
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:19 PM
10 days...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vmeb7l.jpg

Umh...what exactly is in 10 days??? :scratch:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Umh...what exactly is in 10 days??? :scratch:

she officially takes the top spot in 10 days silly :p

Nina.
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:25 PM
she officially takes the top spot in 10 days silly :p

oh...I always thought on next Monday :lol: But good to know!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM
oh...I always thought on next Monday :lol: But good to know!

Pepi loves countdowns! :lol:

But to be honest it's more of a countdown for exams for me :p:tape:

Dinayer
Apr 10th, 2009, 10:20 PM
:lol: Yeah...I love countdowns :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 11th, 2009, 05:51 PM
9 days...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qsyy43.gif

scherbatsky
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:20 AM
LOL at this gif

Already marked on my calendar day 20 as D-day. :drool:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:21 AM
LOL at this gif

Already marked on my calendar day 20 as D-day. :drool:

Pepi loves her coldplay :p

D-day, how ironic :devil:- I like it Scherbatsky!

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM
D-day :inlove: :inlove:

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:32 AM
8 days.. :inlove:

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zlqjo5.gif

Dinaholic
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:25 PM
8 days.. :inlove:

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zlqjo5.gif

:worship: :worship:

its indeed THE day of the year :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Dinaholic
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I still cant believe that she's #1 :awww:

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:37 PM
:awww: :awww:

camilia
Apr 12th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Pepi loves countdowns! :lol:

But to be honest it's more of a countdown for exams for me :p:tape:

She's the queen of countdowns :lol:

Tatianadove
Apr 12th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I wish I was born 3 days earlier! :sobbing: I want to have B-day at this special day too!!!!

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:35 PM
oooh tati :sobbing: :sobbing:

DS.Fan.
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM
#1!!Best present for Dina's birthday:worship: I can't wait for that day!!!

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:43 PM
:worship:
Im so excited!!!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I'm totally in limbo, I keep forgetting she's no.1 cos it's just amazing :hearts:
I'm sure on the day I'll go crazy :D

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM
maybe on 20.04.09 you will go crazy :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 12th, 2009, 06:08 PM
:haha: thank god I start uni the day after! Enough time for the crazy to go away :p

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 06:12 PM
:lol: Yeah, *jealous*

Svetlana.
Apr 12th, 2009, 07:51 PM

#1? Sh1t!

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:00 PM
7 days....

http://i42.tinypic.com/14jm5c1.jpg

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:00 PM
:banana: :bounce: :aparty:

DS.Fan.
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:33 PM
a week:devil::worship: Comon Dina!!!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
One week until D-DAY!

If you want you should edit the title to '20th of April- D-DAY...Dinara Safina,New World #1'
Lucia inspired me! :D

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM
good idea, Mazzy :rocker: :rocker:

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
6 days,...

http://i41.tinypic.com/n12hsl.gif

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
hahahahahaha :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
oh my god, that is freaking me out. Please remove it ASAP and replace it with Chris Martins face...

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM
done, gemela :angel:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Gracias gemela, wtf was she doing with a basketball? :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:57 PM
dont know :haha:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:04 PM
5 days :banana: :bounce:

http://i40.tinypic.com/33af5zt.gif

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:07 PM
OMG GEMELA! :lol: Could that be worse than yesterday's? :worship:
5 days! :speakles:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:20 PM
:haha:

only 5 days :worship:

Nina.
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:21 PM
5 days :banana: :bounce:

http://i40.tinypic.com/33af5zt.gif

that's freaking me out :scared:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:22 PM
that's freaking me out :scared:

Yesterdays first GIF was terrifying so gemela changed it :D

Nina.
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Yesterdays first GIF was terrifying so gemela changed it :D

well, then I am glad that I didn't see it :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:26 PM
well, then I am glad that I didn't see it :lol:

exactly ;)

Dinayer
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
4 days :banana:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hmeyrm.gif

camilia
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM
You like to count down everywhere Pepi;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 16th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Pepi is our countdown princess!!

S4FHckC42QU&feature=related

Nina.
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Well...this gif is better but... I think it's Chris Martin who's freaking me out :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:08 AM
hahahaha thanks girls :angel:

lilimi
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:12 AM
:banana: Monday is the big day :banana:

Dinayer
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:15 AM
3 days :woohoo:

http://i41.tinypic.com/in9z6o.gif

camilia
Apr 17th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Can't wait to see day 0:)

DS.Fan.
Apr 17th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I can't wait!!:sobbing:

bad_angel_109
Apr 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM
let's go dina! and all u need is to win RG! :D :bounce: show 'em all wat ur made of!

Dinaholic
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:28 PM
:rocker: :rocker:

the big day is coming....:woohoo:

Dinaholic
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:30 PM
3 days :woohoo:

http://i41.tinypic.com/in9z6o.gif

:awww: :hearts:

Dinayer
Apr 18th, 2009, 12:18 AM
2 days :sobbing: :bowdown:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ns585l.gif

Dinaholic
Apr 18th, 2009, 12:30 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Dinayer
Apr 19th, 2009, 10:37 AM
tomorrow :hearts:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2lm9n37.gif

camilia
Apr 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM
so close:bounce:

Dinayer
Apr 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
:woohoo:

Dinayer
Apr 19th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah cami...SO CLOSE :angel:

http://www.safinator.com/usopen2002/625302usopen200221.jpg

PersephoneDisco
Apr 19th, 2009, 01:17 PM
:haha: :angel:

camilia
Apr 19th, 2009, 01:24 PM

I love it :haha:

camilia
Apr 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM
:haha: :angel:

Hey stranger :wavey:

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:05 PM
The good news is........D.Safina just became World No.1 in Oz, the bad news is.........there isn't any :D

camilia
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:09 PM

PersephoneDisco
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:13 PM
The good news is........D.Safina just became World No.1 in Oz, the bad news is.........there isn't any :D

Oh stef, you little beauty, Oz is so strange cos it's tomorrow over there when it's today here :p

Noctis
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:15 PM

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Oh I know, I should be able to tell you final results before you've even watched a match :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Oh I know, I should be able to tell you final results before you've even watched a match :lol:

You can see the future? :speakles: :p

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 19th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Well I don't like to boast but.........:p

Dinayer
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM
:lol: :lol:

lilimi
Apr 20th, 2009, 09:22 AM
:bounce:D-day:D:bounce::bounce::banana::banana::woohoo:
:worship:DINDIN IS OFFICIALLY N°1:worship:

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 09:29 AM
:woohoo: :sobbing: :bigcry:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bad_angel_109
Apr 20th, 2009, 09:53 AM
davai dinara! :bounce: :D
congrats dina! u def deserve it. now win RG

PersephoneDisco
Apr 20th, 2009, 10:03 AM
:speakles: All is good in the world!! :D :woohoo: :woohoo:

So unbelievably happy she has reached one of her goals!! :awww:

camilia
Apr 20th, 2009, 10:47 AM
We are so proud of you Dina, now let's think about winning Roland Garros :bounce:

Tatianadove
Apr 20th, 2009, 11:23 AM
:sobbing: I'm soooo happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effy
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Number One(!!!!) :rocker2: :hearts:

congrats to all Dinara's fans as well :kiss:

Effy
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:16 PM
and some goodreps for ya :p

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Dinara http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/podium-016.gif Safina!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Some one is in a happy mood! Its really sunny outside and i've got a smile on my face! :hearts: i hope dina is having as much fun as we are!

Nina.
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Some one is in a happy mood! Its really sunny outside and i've got a smile on my face! :hearts: i hope dina is having as much fun as we are!

she is probably practising ;)

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:52 PM
We are not worthy! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/king-033.gif

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 03:05 PM
:lol: oh guys....Im so happy :hearts:

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 03:05 PM
jorjamae you rock!!! :lol:
oh and Tamara...Im loving your signature :hearts:

camilia
Apr 20th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Now her website says: welcome to the site of the new no 1 ranked player in the world. I think she's having fun ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 20th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Now her website says: welcome to the site of the new no 1 ranked player in the world. I think she's having fun ;)

I just noticed that too :D

Aleksandrina
Apr 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Yra! :worship::bounce::bounce::bounce::hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 20th, 2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0045.gif:bounce::awww::hearts:

DS.Fan.
Apr 20th, 2009, 05:28 PM
I'm so happy today!When I saw Dinara Safina is #1,I can't help smiling!!!:lol:I'm proud of the girl!!!:worship::worship:

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 05:55 PM
:woohoo: :banana: :aparty: :aparty:

Effy
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:04 PM
offtopic
Pepi, do ya know any good spanish songs? :p :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, I do ;)
but for what? I mean...do you just wanna listen or do you wanna listen and see the lyrics?
Pop rock...or any?

lilimi
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:12 PM

:awww:young marat!!! it's one of my favourite outfits of him :hearts:

anyways, today is dinara's big day!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HTdEDY9sJI&feature=related

Dinaholic
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM
:banana: :banana:

D-DAY!!!!!! :woohoo: :sobbing:

Im so happy :awww:

Dinaholic
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM
:awww:young marat!!! it's one of my favourite outfits of him :hearts:

anyways, today is dinara's big day!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HTdEDY9sJI&feature=related

:lol: :worship:

Effy
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Yes, I do ;)
but for what? I mean...do you just wanna listen or do you wanna listen and see the lyrics?
Pop rock...or any?

with the lyrics would be great :p and no pop :p thanks :kiss:

Dinayer
Apr 20th, 2009, 06:32 PM
with the lyrics would be great :p and no pop :p thanks :kiss:

okay, I'll need some minutes then :p

makini
Apr 20th, 2009, 09:09 PM
:bounce::bounce::bounce: I'm so happy for her! I hope that she takes sometime to celebrate it.

Paulina
Apr 21st, 2009, 01:24 PM
:banana: :banana:
congratulations!!!!!!!

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM
Tamara, did you get my PM with the songs? :)

Effy
Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
^ no :sad: havent recieved anything yet

camilia
Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0045.gif:bounce::awww::hearts:

OMG I love the first smilie!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:55 PM
OMG I love the first smilie!

I've stolen Stef's (jorjamae) idea of using similes from website, so much to choose from! :p

camilia
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:01 PM
I've stolen Stef's (jorjamae) idea of using similes from website, so much to choose from! :p

I hope you can teach me that this weekend since today my laptop is all crazy, I downloaded a lot of programs for my stupid project, then my laptop got messed up :rolleyes:

Dinaholic
Apr 28th, 2009, 04:23 PM
first week :hearts:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!