PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Underwood Wins Entertainer Of The Year!!!

jjcrew#1
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:07 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce:CARRIE :bounce::bounce::bounce:
BEST COUNTRY ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND EVER!

Lin Lin
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:09 AM
MORE DETAILS?:unsure::bounce:

jjcrew#1
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:10 AM
The academy of country music awards were tonight and entertainer of the year is the biggest award!

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Finally!:D :worship: Is she the first woman who got this award?:scratch:

mckyle.
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:30 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/21dgbp4.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/35875dx.jpg

mckyle.
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Finally!:D :worship: Is she the first woman who got this award?:scratch:

Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Barbara Mandrell, Reba McEntire, Shania Twain, and the Dixie Chicks ;)

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:38 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce:CARRIE :bounce::bounce::bounce:
BEST COUNTRY ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND EVER!

Oh no you didn't! :rolleyes:
She is hardly the best country artist ever. This is one of the weakest eras EVER in country music and Carrie Underwood is the only notable woman in country music right now aside from Taylor Swift (but she is Country-Pop). Carrie will never match some of the success of her predecessors.

George Strait should have won this year! But on the bright side, Kenny Chesney didn't win for a 4tyh year in a row! :help: That would have been a disgrace to country music. Carrie was only second best this year IMO, and letting it be up to voters to decide who wins is dumb.

Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Barbara Mandrell, Reba McEntire, Shania Twain, and the Dixie Chicks ;)

Some great women there! :worship:
Tammy Wynette was robbed for not ever receiving this award. :sad:

mckyle.
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:42 AM
I'm the only one mad at Carrie's copying :bigcry:

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:45 AM

Well the only similarity is really the color. Carrie's has like 100x more fabric and is more "layered" I don't know the appropriate fashion terms. :o

Carrie in couture! :hearts:

mckyle.
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:47 AM
It's the exact same concept :p Strapless top and overly-dramatic princess-dress bottom :o

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:07 AM
It's the exact same concept :p Strapless top and overly-dramatic princess-dress bottom :o

as if that dress style is that unique

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 6th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I love Shania too!:hearts: But where has she been?:o

mckyle.
Apr 6th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I love Shania too!:hearts: But where has she been?:o

Being a mom :p

Apparently there will be a new album in the Fall, but I understand why she's waited so long. Why put so much effort into music when you've already made millions and millions and millions of dollars? :o She's done all you can in the music industry.

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 6th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Oh :D Nice to hear that. I hope she can make very good country music like what she did about 10 years ago.:p

jjcrew#1
Apr 6th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Oh no you didn't! :rolleyes:
She is hardly the best country artist ever. This is one of the weakest eras EVER in country music and Carrie Underwood is the only notable woman in country music right now aside from Taylor Swift (but she is Country-Pop). Carrie will never match some of the success of her predecessors.

George Strait should have won this year! But on the bright side, Kenny Chesney didn't win for a 4tyh year in a row! :help: That would have been a disgrace to country music. Carrie was only second best this year IMO, and letting it be up to voters to decide who wins is dumb

NO IMO carrie was the best all year and i think at the end of her career she will go down as one of the greatest ever in country music!

jjcrew#1
Apr 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM

No one else really cares!

dybbuk
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM
NO IMO carrie was the best all year and i think at the end of her career she will go down as one of the greatest ever in country music!

Well, we can hope she doesn't. Every song I hear of hers sounds almost exactly the same. It's either an up-tempo song with shrieking, or a slow-tempo song with shrieking.

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Well, we can hope she doesn't. Every song I hear of hers sounds almost exactly the same. It's either an up-tempo song with shrieking, or a slow-tempo song with shrieking.

I know right, she has no variation when she goes for a big note. Her voice sounds so strained and it can get quite painful. Last Name still gives me nightmares :o

There is a way of sounding effortless and Carrie does not know how to do it! :tape:

Oh :D Nice to hear that. I hope she can make very good country music like what she did about 10 years ago. :p

:worship: I love Shania and I'm really hoping her next album is going to be a return to The Woman in Me. :worship:

IMO her best album by far, but Come On Over was great and set astounding records. As far as I'm concerned, her last album, Up!, was a huge dissapointment froma country fan's perspective. :sad:

Dodoboy.
Apr 6th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Taylor Swift :inlove:

madlove
Apr 7th, 2009, 02:51 AM
pffft. carrie underwood is getting way too boring for my liking.

mckyle.
Apr 7th, 2009, 03:55 AM
:worship: I love Shania and I'm really hoping her next album is going to be a return to The Woman in Me. :worship:

IMO her best album by far, but Come On Over was great and set astounding records. As far as I'm concerned, her last album, Up!, was a huge dissapointment froma country fan's perspective. :sad:

Up! was Shania's attempt at full-blown pop. It didn't work out. I think she's going back to her original country ;) We need her back to show these young country stars how it's done; when I watched the ACMs, I didn't recognize hardly any of them. They're just all so forgettable. What happened to the Shanias? The Tim McGraws? The Faith Hills? We need those singers back!