PDA

View Full Version : Facebook or Myspace?

Tennis Fool
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Discuss :D

mckyle.
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:16 PM
facebook for relationships, myspace for hook ups.

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Heard of Myspace never use it; Using Facebook.:)

Tennis Fool
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:35 PM
facebook for relationships, myspace for hook ups.
Lol.

youizahoe
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:38 PM
facebook, but myspace is gonna become facebook like soon.

drake3781
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Ugh, they just did something to Facebook and I really don't like it any more. :sobbing: But it's the one I use.

Just Do It
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Facebook. Myspace is still going strong in the States (4th most visited website whilefacebook is not in the top10 ) but in the rest of the world Myspace is failling out of top10 most visited web sites while facebook is top5 in almost every country.

PointBlank
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:54 PM
facebook, if they stop changing it. its worse everytime they try and fix it, when nothing is wrong.

myspace is nothing but middle and high schoolers and spam.

KanSuke
Apr 4th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah myspace is for high schoolers and blow. I'm using Myspace since most of my friends are using it.

I have facebook, not using it too often tho.

(And Myspace seems to be for Americans)

swissmr
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I prefer Myspace because you can make it more personalised, and plus they're slowly stealing all of Facebook's best features anyway :lol:

Ciarán
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Bebo.

Elisse
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Love Facebook - but hate all the design changes :o

Never liked MySpace...looks cheap and nasty :tape:

Facebook :rocker2:

Destiny
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Bebo lol what a chav :lol::p

Deck
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Neither.

Tennis Fool
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Funny that a couple of years ago those outside of the US had never heard of Facebook :lol:

I've heard of Bebo. Deck what do you use?

jefrilibra
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Neither! I have real friends, not imaginary ones.:)

Deck
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Funny that a couple of years ago those outside of the US had never heard of Facebook :lol:

I've heard of Bebo. Deck what do you use?

phone and messenger:p

Elisse
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM

:spit:

LOL...just because they are friends met through Facebook (or even this board) doesn't make them imaginary :lol: Believe me.....the friends I've met online are all VERY real :) Actually, all my closest friends have been made via the internet...and yes, I have met all of them in real life too - all of them are very genuine, loyal and truly wonderful people :worship: (just wish I lived closer to all of them though)

Craig.
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Facebook by far.

lympyisthebest
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Facebook, there isn't even a competition!

As a poster said before, myspace looks cheap and nasty.

Ellen Dawson
Apr 4th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Ning.

Just Do It
Apr 5th, 2009, 12:48 AM

That is the worst possible answer I could read here. For example, I found a long time lost friend ( during a Serbo-Croat war ) on facebook.

madlove
Apr 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM
facebook of cos... myspace is just blah.

sandv1
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:48 AM
What y'all said on the 1st page.

I _hate_ MyScrape with a passion; it represents most everything that's wrong with the WWW: screaming ads, stupid forum comments, cheesy profiles, on and on. It absolutely reminds me of David Chappelle's skit "What if the Internet was real?!" It just makes my eyes bleed.

Facebook allllll the way (even with the utterly retarded ongoing changes.)

'nuff said.

If you can make MaShpace work for you, then good for you, but I can't stand ultra-superficial websites.

Petkorazzi
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:22 AM
:spit: Lamest post ever.

Petkorazzi
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:23 AM
I use facebook btw :p

*Jean*
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Facebook fan :)

Ksenia.
Apr 5th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Neither! I have real friends, not imaginary ones.:)Sounds like self-suggestion :hug:

Myspace looks cheap indeed. I don't use it and I hardly ever go to facebook but facebook is better for sure.

Edinboro
Apr 5th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Facebook, but I rarely use it. To me, myspace/facebook is just a popularity contest. And it hurts relationships, especially if your partner is a jealous person. But like I said I dont really use it. I just find it silly to write on peoples walls that I see and talk to every day.

bad_angel_109
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:04 AM
i used to love myspace. but i go on favebook more for some reason. i went on myspace for the first time in like 3 and a half months today :lol: one thing i hate most about facebook is that EVERYONE can read what u post to another person. wtf? whatever happened to privacy? u cant bitch about ppl anymore if ur on facebook :rolleyes: bahaha

Rerun
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:24 AM
facebook, but really far from USAand especially where I used to live myspace is quite ignored

SVK
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Facebook, because I don´t know myspace:rolleyes::p

Natalicious
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:49 AM
i use myspace & netlog.

have a facebook account but i really dont like it
and all my friends are on netlog & myspace.

i think netlog is the most wanted here in austria, basically everyone has it while barely no one of my friends even knows facebook.
myspace is stuck in the middle.

LeonHart
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Facebook :)

Barrie_Dude
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Fb!