PDA

View Full Version : The Official: Anime Thread!

Monirena Wiles
Apr 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I love anime and it's time to devote a thread to all those out there who love them like me. Even though I am an adult and a woman I still find them entertaining, even moreso than cartoons from when I was a kid.

Some of my favorites are Bleach, Noratu Shippuden, and Hellsing

Anyone else watch anime?

Monirena Wiles
Apr 5th, 2009, 04:15 AM
:lol: I guess I am the only one here who likes Anime.

KanSuke
Apr 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
I sometimes watch Japanese Anime but not in America tho.

I guess there are people like Anime here you just need some time for them to show up :lol:

hdfb
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:48 AM
I've stopped for years...

Though I am eagerly anticipating Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I loved the series, my favourite anime, I want to rewatch it before Brotherhood but my DVDs have lost themselves...

I don't like Naruto or Bleach or any of those long running animes. :p I liked Prince of Tennis though...
I liked Nanoha, but I've only seen the first series, I think there's like heaps now lol

*JR*
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:29 PM
I want to know how to make Hentai girls jump out of the computer and materialize IRL. :scratch:

saint2
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I want to know how to make Hentai girls jump out of the computer and materialize IRL. :scratch:

Ditto...

Anime came to Poland in middle 90s...In commie times there were propably no place for Japaneese shit :lol::lol: I remember these good old times when I was watching Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, Yattaman, Daimos, Capitan Tsubasa etc...Generally old fashioned stuff. I never was anime freak, but I still have all of them recorded and watching it from time to time with tears in my eyes longing for good old times when my only problem were shitty marks at school...:rolleyes: Eeh, beautiful times won't come back...

As for the new series, sorry their names doesn't tell anything for me...

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 5th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I used to love Robotech as a kid, does that count as anime?