PDA

View Full Version : The GUIDING LIGHT is cancelled!

Dawn Marie
Apr 2nd, 2009, 05:17 AM
Omg, i grew up watching this soap. All my Aunties would watch them while babysitting me. Now it's going off the air.

I stopped DVRing this show about 5 years ago (cause it got so dang on bad) yet it's been around forever. I'll never forget Reva,Josh,H.B. Roxy Shane,Kat and David. Maureeen,Phillip,Beth,Mindy,Rick and Santa Clause. Billy. Lujack. Nola. Quentin McCord and the hot air baloon. Alexandra Spaulding.

Noooooooooooooo! Yet it does suck now.

mirzalover
Apr 2nd, 2009, 05:20 AM
I remember coming home from school all the way up to high school, and my mom would be watching this show. Sometimes my dad would be watching it with her. It wont be the same coming home without seeing her on the tv couch watching Reva...

Leelee Whitehead
Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:46 AM
Dawn Marie, do you remember when Reva had CANCER when Passions was the show to beat??? LOOK AT SOAP OPERAS THEYRE RIGGED UP!!!!!

Ellen Dawson
Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:47 AM
I remember having a crush on Kat when I was on 14. :hearts:

And I remember Reva being on The Doctors back in the day.

RIP, GL! :wavey:

Infiniti2001
Apr 2nd, 2009, 12:31 PM
First Another World, not my Guiding Light :sad: I've watched this show for donkey years. What will I do ? :hysteric:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 2nd, 2009, 02:58 PM
OMG Dawn, I cant believe you remember Roxy Shane...I use to watch as a kid with my step mom....I remember when Roxy had that bad accident on the snow mobile. Do you remember Philip's wife India with that long black hair?

Jodie
Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM
CBS is cancelling GL, P&G are searching for another home for GL...

Hopefully they'll find one..

Dawn Marie
Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM
Yes, I remember India. She was so beautiful. Roxy Shane was one of my all time favorite soap characters. her and Harley, who's already on AMC. I can go way back. All the way back to Mike Bauer and his mother.

hablo
Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:14 PM
I used to watch it back in the day; now not so much.

So when will it stop airing? Because it's one right now. ;)

Jodie
Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:40 PM
I used to watch it back in the day; now not so much.

So when will it stop airing? Because it's one right now. ;)
Sept 18th is the last day..

hablo
Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:02 PM
Sept 18th is the last day..

I see.

Thanks.