PDA

View Full Version : Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:16 AM
It is said 80% of the world people are right-handed,let's see whether it is true.:):)

Pasta-Na
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:18 AM
what u meant exactly, not related to something in private, right? :o

Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:23 AM
what u meant exactly, not related to something in private, right? :o

你左撇子还是右撇子:weirdo:

Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:23 AM
DirtyNa:smash:

KanSuke
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:46 AM
:lol:

Haute
Apr 1st, 2009, 08:57 AM
My sister was telling me the other day that apparently the majority of gay people are also left-handed. I find that fascinating, because both my boyfriend and I are left-handed, and wonder now how true that is.

Edit: My sister found this out because she's reading 'The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature.'

Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 09:06 AM
My sister was telling me the other day that apparently the majority of gay people are also left-handed. I find that fascinating, because both my boyfriend and I are left-handed, and wonder now how true that is.

Edit: My sister found this out because she's reading 'The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature.'

R.Nadal is left-handed:angel:

Pasta-Na
Apr 1st, 2009, 09:08 AM

u want some more bad reps? :scared: :p

KanSuke
Apr 1st, 2009, 09:16 AM

I am not. And most of my gay friends are not either. :)

saint2
Apr 1st, 2009, 10:13 AM
Left handed.

Halardfan
Apr 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM
Lefty.

new-york
Apr 1st, 2009, 11:07 AM
Left Handed except with a chalk on a green board. :shrug:

i do everything else with the right hand..

Yasmine
Apr 1st, 2009, 11:07 AM
Well I feel left out in this thread, being right handed :rolls:

new-york
Apr 1st, 2009, 11:08 AM

he is actually right handed but playing tennis as a lefty. :p

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 1st, 2009, 11:17 AM
one of my friends is left handed but plays tennis right handed - like sharapova

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 1st, 2009, 11:19 AM

i dont think that that is true ;)

Conor
Apr 1st, 2009, 01:32 PM
i dont think that that is true ;)

Ditto lol right handed queer here

NewShoulderPlz.
Apr 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
RH. :angel:

watchdogfish
Apr 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
Ambidextrous :cool:

saint2
Apr 1st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Im a straight guy, left-hander with blood type A Rh-. Is it something strange ? :o:o

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM
i'm left-handed.

égalité
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Right :inlove:

Expat
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
right handed gay here

HRHoliviasmith
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM
Im a straight guy, left-hander with blood type A Rh-. Is it something strange ? :o:o

are you single? :p

AleOrtu
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:58 PM
I was born right handed but, since both my brother and sister are left handed, I tried so hard since kid to be left handed too, that now I use both hands.
I can write with both but I use right.
But I use left for: shave, use the pc mouse, use the knife, play basket, dial the phone, masturbate, use a joystick, scratch my head, etc.

saint2
Apr 1st, 2009, 03:08 PM
are you single? :p

Why U need to know...Is this kind of proposition or what ? :lol::lol::p

Dominic
Apr 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
I am sooooo right-handed, my left hand is almost useless lol.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 1st, 2009, 05:24 PM
Righty

XaDavK_Kapri
Apr 1st, 2009, 05:34 PM
I was born right handed but, since both my brother and sister are left handed, I tried so hard since kid to be left handed too, that now I use both hands.
I can write with both but I use right.
But I use left for: shave, use the pc mouse, use the knife, play basket, dial the phone, masturbate, use a joystick, scratch my head, etc.
Isn't that the same thing ? tee hee ;)

Right-handed... and gay, since that too seems to now have fallen into the statistics being compiled in this thread :p I'm seriously right-handed too, my left hand is a complete nuisance. The only good thing it can do is catch a lot of tennis balls

rockstar
Apr 1st, 2009, 05:36 PM
left hand: writing, eating, using a knife and most other stuff that requires finesse
right hand: sports, opening doors and most other stuff that requires physical strength plus using a pair of scissors (i dont understand either :p)

Ciarán
Apr 1st, 2009, 05:55 PM
The right way :wavey:

QuicKyMonSter
Apr 1st, 2009, 06:05 PM
Ambidextrous leaning towards right-handed.
People say I write like a leftie with my wrist twisted but with the right hand. :unsure:
When I'm playing volleyball, I serve with the right hand but smash with the left one. It doesn't feel natural the other way around.:p

Left hand for: throwing things, opening bottles, opening doors with keys, rolling dices and other things...
It's also the active hand when playing cards.

vadin124
Apr 1st, 2009, 06:08 PM
i'm weird actually, i'm right handed in everything i do, EXCEPT when i play pool...i've always played pool as though i'm left handed...strange :confused:

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 1st, 2009, 06:41 PM
Ambidextrous :cool:
Ditto :hearts:.

Edinboro
Apr 2nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Im predomenetly left handed except I throw things with my right hand.

Are you sure its 80 percent? Ive read that it could be 90-92 percent.

Bayo
Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
Right-handed.

And I have absolutely no ambidextrous qualities. I can't even hold a pencil with my left hand.

shirley
Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:26 PM
right-handed

FORZA SARITA
Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:58 PM
left handed....i use my right hand just to move the mouse :lol:

Elisse
Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:06 PM
I always class myself as right-handed...but I am actually ambidextrous, I can write with both hands :D

Ryan
Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:15 AM
Left-handed straight person here. Never heard that about more gay people being left-handed, not sure I buy it. I play hockey and baseball right handed, but tennis/pool everything else lefty.

Sean.
Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:35 AM
Left-handed straight person. And I'm super left handed, my right hand it a total muppet - it's why I can never get my serve toss right :o

Lin Lin
Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:11 AM
Basically most goods are designed for right-handed people,it's so convenient for lefties I think:confused:

Sean.
Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
I have trouble with scissors, wine bottle openers & can openers.
Also I can't eat with a fork and spoon. :sad:

Pasta-Na
Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:22 AM

with ur foot? :p

Sean.
Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:38 AM
My foot?

DutchieGirl
Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Both = ambidextrous...and what about an "either" option too.

ie I say I am left handed, because I write with my left hand (and play tennis leftie), but I eat right handed, and play cricket and gold right handed, because that's how I learnt them.

DutchieGirl
Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:24 PM
left handed....i use my right hand just to move the mouse :lol:
Oh, I do that too - but that's coz at school, it's not like they had a puter set up the other way, so I just learnt it that way. ;)

Ryan
Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:14 PM

If you ever want to make me look like a complete fool, ask me to cut paper with scissors...its painful. :sobbing: Can openers and I have reached an agreement where, if they don't want to get smashed to pieces, they help me open cans. :) It's all about the proper negotiation.

Sean.
Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
If you ever want to make me look like a complete fool, ask me to cut paper with scissors...its painful. :sobbing: Can openers and I have reached an agreement where, if they don't want to get smashed to pieces, they help me open cans. :) It's all about the proper negotiation.

For paper I fold it over a few times and rip it :shrug:

Ryan
Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:20 PM
For paper I fold it over a few times and rip it :shrug:

Yeah I do too. I'm just saying, if you WANT to see how lame I can be, ask my to cut paper with scissors. It's like trying to cut paper with my two fingers. :p

Scotso
Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
I'm a lefty, but I play tennis and do most other things with my right hand.

patch.
Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Write Left Handed. Everything else done with the Right.

Lin Lin
Apr 4th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Writing using left hand is weird for me

Lin Lin
Nov 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Nearly 80% people are right-handed:)

Mina Vagante
Nov 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Both...

Write: Left-Handed
Play Tennis: right-handed
Play Badminton: left-handed