Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:38 AM
Post your stories here, and I will learn some practical jokes here.;):lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 1st, 2009, 03:59 AM
Not yet so far.:p

woosey
Apr 1st, 2009, 04:17 AM
i thought this was mainly an american thing.

Frode
Apr 1st, 2009, 04:25 AM
It's not:)
Here in Norway all the newspapers as well as the TV news all bring fake stories. And they put some effort in also. Interviewing various people, politicians etc.

woosey
Apr 1st, 2009, 04:35 AM
It's not:)
Here in Norway all the newspapers as well as the TV news all bring fake stories. And they put some effort in also. Interviewing various people, politicians etc.

learn something new every day.

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 1st, 2009, 07:33 AM
last year i woke up early and changed all of the clocks in my house :lol:

and my mishievous friend broke into the staff toilets one year in high school and put cling wrap under all of the toilet seats....

Sally Struthers
Apr 1st, 2009, 07:39 AM
I hate April Fool's day. The whole concept is retarded and goes against my no surprise liking control freak nature

Monica_Rules
Apr 1st, 2009, 10:41 AM
Well i haven't actually seen anyone today and probably wont untill after 12pm when i go to saisburys so i'm safe.

Lin Lin
Apr 1st, 2009, 10:44 AM
Well i haven't actually seen anyone today and probably wont untill after 12pm when i go to saisburys so i'm safe.
Good to know you are safe;),why don't you tease others?:lol::lol:

KanSuke
Apr 1st, 2009, 10:44 AM
I have school today and I suppose it's gonna be full of surprises which I DONT LIKE :shrug:

korben
Apr 2nd, 2009, 05:06 AM
In here nearly all had something to do with current politics or events.

- F1 - Brawn GP suspended because they use rocket engines :rolleyes:
- Madonna gig, that is in June for 80.000 spectators has had to cut spectators for 50.000 because of stage enlargement :D Those with equal ticket number get in. Of random numbers, 10.000 have been drawn ... check webpage for more information...
- To show citizens that city is not wasting money. Board has decided that everyone gets free 5€ note. All you need to do is show up at 12.00 at the city hall... :p
- Brewery has had malfunction! Tens of thousands of liters good beer, only with slight taste error, has to be thrown away. To save enviroment please come and help us to spread the load. :D