PDA

View Full Version : Roland Garros 2009: We want the real Alize there!Allez!

améliemomo
Mar 31st, 2009, 01:47 PM
After a really bad claycourt season, Alize is arriving in Paris slam without confidence. She lost all self belief in her game after losing her rythm because of a shoulder injury.
That's sad and appears soo complicate to think she would do something there, plus she dropped outside the top20 in the ranking.

BUT. And there is a BUT. she just cannot have lost that quickly all her talent and her game on a surface she loves to play. I cant imagine that. So lets hope for a pride reaction from alize who was former roland garros champion in junior. She knows how to play on clay,just pray she will get her brain back for that event she likes the most.

She must fight cause we want the real Alize baack!

Roland Garros (24 May to 7 June) http://www.fft.fr/rolandgarros/

améliemomo
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Some infos about the tournament:

Barcelona Ladies Open

Barcelona, Spain
April 13-19, 2009
International
Prize Money: $220,000
Draw: 32M/32Q/16D
Surface: Red Clay/Outdoors
Tournament Director: Jose Luis Rivera & Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario

Player list:

Alize CORNET
Flavia PENNETTA
Annabel MEDINA GUARIGUES
Kaia KANEPI
Iveta BENESOVA
Sara ERRANI
Carla SUAREZ NAVARRO
Sorana CIRSTEA
Maria KIRILENKO
Francesca SCHIAVONE
Petra KVITOVA
Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Tsvetana PIRONKOVA
Lucie SAFAROVA
Mathilde JOHANSSON
Anna lena GROENEFELD
Nicole VAIDISOVA
Elena VESNINA
Tamira PASCEK

améliemomo
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:18 AM
some vey good players out there and a very interesting opposition to alize

comparing to last year seems like the tournament gonna be more tough to win but allez!

just find her sensations and play good.

tea
Apr 4th, 2009, 12:12 PM
If she's healthy let's expect atleast a final.:shrug:
I hope the fact that she's top seeded doesn't make extra pressure.:unsure:

btw, nice thread title:D

améliemomo
Apr 4th, 2009, 02:25 PM
well you know as a good french who knows quite well my patriots lol, I got used to not expect something BIG from them when they are "supposed" to be succesful:o:o

it will be her first tournament on clay. Ill take it match after match.
She'll probably play some girls who already played marbella the week earlier so never easy...

so lets take it slowly. If she's playing good she'll have good results.We'll see.
Pff the french medias giving NO news at all about her right now. Dont know anything about her shoulder.:rolleyes:

lol thank youfo your nice comment about my thread title.There's no many alize supporters these days...:awww:

Dinayer
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
:woohoo: its HER time now :woohoo:
Allezzzzzzzz!!

Dinayer
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
we are true fans, Amira ;) thats good because we arent glory hunters ;)

Allez Alize :hearts:

améliemomo
Apr 8th, 2009, 12:54 PM
yes ella you're right:kiss:;)

I m impatient to see her play again with her big top spin forehands:hearts:

marbella had a livestream this week,hopefully barcelona has one too:D

:wavey:

Alizé Molik
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:19 AM
hey amira je suis toujours lŕ :p

can't wait for alizé to get back on clay again..I hope its just like last year and every week she surpised us and pushed it just a little bit farther...

that said I'm not expecting the world from her...at most I expect her to at least copy what she did last year, of have some similar results...but most of all I'm just hoping she remains healthy and can play to her maximum.

Iceland
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:48 AM
It will be the most exciting part of the season for her. Her game becomes suddenly much more attractive to watch on clay, she will get the supporters back, don't worry ;).

Me too, I'm quite torn about the coming weeks, I want her to shine & prove she has the game to be top 10 but she needs to take care of herself before everything. It seems like she lacks confidence in her body, she will have the idea of a potential injury in a corner of her head each time she's going to serve. It's no easy feeling to deal with :unsure:.

Good luck Alizé!

améliemomo
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM
lol Damien happy to see you, I know you're a quality fan of alize;)

hey Antoine happy to see you there too:)

yes you're right about alize doubting about her body. I expect her to make not a great debut in barcelone, dfs are expected even if I would be glad if she ll give me wrong:p
I'm like Damien, just hope she'll find her sensations and play her best.

Go Alizé!Go!

tea
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Alize's on the front page of Barcelona tournament's website.:cool:

It seems like she lacks confidence in her body, she will have the idea of a potential injury in a corner of her head each time she's going to serve. It's no easy feeling to deal with :unsure:.
Yes, it seems exactly that way. Until match going normally she's playing as usual, but when something going wrong she remembers about shoulder and it certainly doesn't help.

Unlike the others:p I hope Barcelona will be a starting point where she boosts confidence for the whole claycourt campaign.

améliemomo
Apr 9th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Alize's on the front page of Barcelona tournament's website.:cool:

http://www.bcnwta.com/wta/theme/img/noticies/espncornet.jpg

yeah lol even if that ugly espn logo is useless:(

alize is beautiful in that pic:D thanks:kiss:

justine schnyder
Apr 10th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Clay!!!!!!!!!! :D :woohoo:

I just hope her shoulder is 100% healthy, if not, I prefer she just won't play and that's it.
If she's ok I just hope she'll do the best she can and to find some streams! :)
Allez Alize!!!

And the Barcelona entry list is pretty strong :eek: Alize should be healthy..

Btw, French posters, if you find some interview with Alize please post, I'm pretty curious about the shoulder..

améliemomo
Apr 10th, 2009, 07:55 AM
its ON neta,on the articles and interview thread;)

I hope she'll get a decent draw.

Charlieflip
Apr 10th, 2009, 10:39 AM
They've updated her offical homepage. I need a translation Amira :D haha

améliemomo
Apr 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
articles and interview thread

justine schnyder
Apr 10th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks for posting Amira! :D
great interview :hearts:

Pax
Apr 10th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Hello! I'm new here.I would like to join to this forum.
I'm a huge fan of Alizé. :)

Dinayer
Apr 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM
:woohoo:
welcome Pax :D :D

good to have you here :hug:

améliemomo
Apr 11th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Welcome Pax:kiss::wavey:

you'll see we're a band of sympathic guys even if sometimes we can get not that all sympathic:boxing:

but only with dumb people,intolerant:sobbing:

you can introduce yourself in the off topic thread please?(if you want,not obliged:p)

Pax
Apr 11th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Thank you Пепи and améliemomo! :wavey:
I will introduce myself in the evening. :D
But I have a problem. The forum doesn't show my picture.:sad:
Could you help me? :help:

améliemomo
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:12 PM
come in the offtopic thread,I'll help you the best I can:)

Dinayer
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah, we can help you :D

Dinayer
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:37 PM
draw:

(1)Alize Cornet v Stephanie Cohen-Aloro
Q v (wc)Nuria Llagostera Vives
Petra Cetkovska v Q
(wc)Estrella Cabeza-Candela v (5)Carla Suarez Navarro

(4)Kaia Kanepi v Q
Maria-Jose Martinez Sanchez v Kirsten Flipkens
Anna-Lena Groenefeld v Severine Bremond
Camille Pin v (6)Maria Kirilenko

(7)Sara Errani v Mathilde Johansson
Tsvetana Pironkova v Lucie Safarova
Francesca Schiavone v Lourdes Dominguez-Lino
Nicole Vaidisova v (3)Anabel Medina Garrigues

(8)Sorana Cirstea v Q
Magdalena Rybarikova v Klara Zakopalova
Roberta Vinci v Pauline Parmentier
Petra Kvitova v (2/wc)Flavia Pennetta

Dinayer
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Good luck Alizé!
Allez :rocker:

améliemomo
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:47 PM
yeah allez alize!

the most dangerous player is carla suarez but she's already playing marbella finale, she should be a little tired I think but match per match.

Cohen aloro to begin.

Allez!:bounce:

justine schnyder
Apr 11th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Hello! I'm new here.I would like to join to this forum.
I'm a huge fan of Alizé. :)
Hi Pax!! :)
Welcome to Alize's forum, you'll have great tome here :)
draw:

(1)Alize Cornet v Stephanie Cohen-Aloro
Q v (wc)Nuria Llagostera Vives
Petra Cetkovska v Q
(wc)Estrella Cabeza-Candela v (5)Carla Suarez Navarro

(4)Kaia Kanepi v Q
Maria-Jose Martinez Sanchez v Kirsten Flipkens
Anna-Lena Groenefeld v Severine Bremond
Camille Pin v (6)Maria Kirilenko

(7)Sara Errani v Mathilde Johansson
Tsvetana Pironkova v Lucie Safarova
Francesca Schiavone v Lourdes Dominguez-Lino
Nicole Vaidisova v (3)Anabel Medina Garrigues

(8)Sorana Cirstea v Q
Magdalena Rybarikova v Klara Zakopalova
Roberta Vinci v Pauline Parmentier
Petra Kvitova v (2/wc)Flavia Pennetta

Not a bad draw, I hope Suarez Navarro will get tierd after Marbella.. But let's take it one match at a time..
Good luck Alize! Allez!! :)

p.s
Estrella Cabeza-Candela :sobbing: Damn this name kills me :sobbing:

Pax
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I managed to realize what was the problem :)

Pax
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I'm sad because Alizé starts the clay season with about -600 points, so ALLEZ ALIZÉ!!!

améliemomo
Apr 11th, 2009, 06:25 PM
yeah that quite a big handicap but as long as she's healthy and motivated to reproduce some others nice results, she can do it;)

she just has to take it slowly and get some wins to finally switch on the winning machine ,lets hope she will do it this week at barcelona:);)

Dorien.
Apr 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Good luck Alizé!

améliemomo
Apr 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I was checking on barcelona website to see the OOP for tomorrow and saw the double draw, wondering that would be a nice thing if alize entered the double tournament too and guess what... she 's playing it:)

well I think playing double is a very good thing to find some automatism and good work on your net game.
Alize needs it imo.

She'll be playing with her friend camille pin. Allez Alize good luck!

the drawhttp://www.bcnwta.com/wta/theme/img/tipus2/WTAII_LD_DMD.pdf

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Good luck girl :D :D

Dorien.
Apr 12th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I hope Pin is playing better than in Torhout :p

améliemomo
Apr 12th, 2009, 05:56 PM
well in fact camille never played good on clay, I think its her worst surface but well its a good occasion to have and play some matchs together and have some fun.

The OOP for tomorrow. Alize playing the last:(
she's seed n°1 and they put her on the last match of the day:rolleyes:

well allez, she faced many things in her "young career", she ll be ok

Allez!

Pax
Apr 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Will be a stream tomorrow??
Come on Alizé against Cohen-Aloro!:bounce:

Charlieflip
Apr 12th, 2009, 11:33 PM
To be honest, I know nothing of camille pin. What is her general style of play?

Alizé Molik
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM
she's a pusher..I think she can be good on any surface though, the results on clay just haven't been as good as others in teh past.

HowardH
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Alize will win this tournament I'm pretty confident. There are some challenges, Carla, Kaia, maybe a couple others. Carla should be tired and anyway Alize is more consistent than her. Kaia hits very hard but Alize can outmaneuver her with spin. I think Flavia is not a challenge to Alize on clay right now. Camille is a pusher, but a very cute pusher! And Camille volleys quite well so could be a decent partner for Alize. On the other hand her serve is quite soft, Alize better get ready to handle some hard returns straight at her.

I think it's also quite common to put the top seed later in the day, so that more people can come and watch.

améliemomo
Apr 13th, 2009, 10:53 AM
hi HowardH, thanks for sharing your impressions with us;):wavey:

as for the stream, we're lucky guys cause alize match and I think many others are streamed,you can watch on channelsurfing herehttp://channelsurfing.net/

her first round match will be showed from 17h30 today.

louisa.
Apr 13th, 2009, 03:23 PM
how much longer? :bigcry:

HowardH
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:07 PM
I guess there is still doubles? :sad:

améliemomo
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:10 PM
far far from enjoying the moment right now after her absolutly AWFUL match today:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

cant explain what happened here,what was the problem with alize today but there was NOTHING given from her on that match.

disgusting,awful,the worst match I ever seen from her and on her favourite surface I think we can say that she perhaps entering a very bad period in her career with that awful loss against cohen aloro!!

not mauresmo guys, its cohen aloro, a player who play mostly low tournaments ,and lose in first rounds of qualies.

What did you say HowardH? that she is the favourite??:o

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM
:bigcry: this sucks. :bigcry:

Kovalchuk
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:15 PM
i'll slightly adjust my expectation, pretending she's still the Alize two years ago, then i can have more surprise and joy when she winning matches. :lol: :o

améliemomo
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I dont recognize her really. Bad body language, she was on "apné",not taking her breath, not jumping to stay on rythme

she reminds me of someone who is doubting BIG BIG on her game.

It is the worst thing that can happen to her,very difficult to deal with, I know cause it was like that with amelie
she had her appendis surgery in 2007 and lost her tennis, having very bad loss against nobodies and above all forget about how good she can play!

omg that s just horrible:sad::sad::sad:

HowardH
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I know, I said she was the favourite, and it was true wasn't it? :o :sobbing: Everyone would say so before this match, wouldn't they? If anyone said Cohen Aloro was going to beat Alize on clay you would think they were :weirdo: :smash:. I didn't know much about Stephanie because she doesn't go far in tournaments. Maybe her style makes Alize think of Schiavone from Fed cup? That dropshot was making Alize very uncomfortable. Also I must believe that SCA normally does not play this well, otherwise why hasn't she had more results? Maybe Alize likes courts with more space behind to run, the court did seem a bit small.

To be honest these are only small excuses. I can only imagine Alize was struggling with some shoulder pain or something, otherwise it's hard to understand how she could lose this. Alize can beat just about anyone on clay, even the WS, Sharapova, JJ and Ana etc have to show her serious respect on this surface. I hope this is just a little glitch at the start of a strong clay season for Alize.

améliemomo
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:34 PM
no she said on interview that her shoulder is ok and that she's ready to start claycourt season in the best way so no injury excuse.

She had not her trainer with her in barcelona but she has to learn how to dig deep without any exterior help. That s a part of her job as tennis professional player.

Dont know what she will say in interview but she just cant be indifferent about such a poor match.

It was anormal.:confused:

HowardH
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Hmm, if she wasn't hurt then I guess she needed to be able to call on her shots to save herself at the important moments, and she just couldn't.:shrug: You are right, top players need to be able to dig deep, need to be able to play the big points well, need to be able to rely on their game when someone really seriously challenges them. Quite often a lower player will gain confidence from an early lead and start playing really well, start putting up a serious challenge. When that happens someone like Alize is supposed to fire up and show her opponent that even when they play well, she is still slightly better. I thought that if Alize started playing better at the very beginning of the second set she would be fine but she played poorly at the start and lost her serve, and then the position was too difficult. And what is going on with her service games? :confused: She is having so much difficulty holding lately. This isn't Zheng either, Zheng is a very strong returner and that wasn't clay so I can half forgive her for that.

Kovalchuk
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:56 PM
mm i check the record, Cohen-Aloro was in Barcelona semifinal last year :eek:

i think for her game, it's a bad day. But apparently she lost her confidence and coolness on court. that's not i'd love to see, it can always lead to vicious circle. hope next tournament those will change.

Dorien.
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Alizé??? :bigcry:

Jean-Henri
Apr 13th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Hard to find words.
Now, please get some good practise with Camille, and come back well.

Pax
Apr 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM
I'm very disappointed. Alizé was terrible today.
This tournament was an opportunity.:awww:
I think she has problems with her shoulder because she didn't serve fast. As far as I can see it's a big handicap because everyone serves better than Alizé in the Top 30 or 40.
I remember she served well in Rome last year against Chakvetadze, she could win a lot of easy points.

Come on Alizé! Please play better on the next tournaments!

Alizé Molik
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:10 AM
ok so something has to be going on here

is it the shoulder? the absence of the coach or is something else going on?? Have her emotions now gotten to her too much and she just can't think straight out there? what's going on!

améliemomo
Apr 14th, 2009, 10:23 AM
yes cant explain what happens actually with alize

apparently she was very harsh with herself yesterday saying "je suis une merde" that means "I m a shit".
She said also that if she play that way she doesnt want to play fed cup like that.

She's soooooooo negative and harsh with herself!I dont recognize her really cause she used to be a very positive girl and a fighter.:sad:

Her coach must be tough with her and make her think about how bad attitude she has actually.
i think it would be a HUGE opportunity in fed cup to regain her confidence lost. She tries to escape reality by not playing this tie. Best players face those tough periods in their career but always found a way to get through.
She must keep believing in herself and her tennis, go training hard for 2 weeks before the tie and come back with big motivation and rage to change all the things up!

Ill try to find the today article in l'Equipe

justine schnyder
Apr 14th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Oh heavvens :o
I watched the whole match and was just awful.. I can't recall more than 2 points that put more than 3 balls in court..
I agree Aloro played well, she was consistent and agressive, but still, that wasn't Alize.
Her BH and FH were messed up and she kept missing then during rallies and in some easy passing shots.
Plus, the shoulder seems to still bother her (Or she still scared to hit the serve) because I can't recall any easy points from a good serve..
That wasn't Alize yesterday :sad:
Please come back soon :hug:

tea
Apr 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/86E32796E9B998F8C125759F0040DAF2

Guess who is her first round opponent in Stuttgart? Daniela Hantuchova!:lol: Yeah, why not?
I'm sure we don't have the necessity to post the whole draw list... you know why.:tears:

justine schnyder
Apr 27th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Oh heavens.. 4th time this year? 5th? :tape:
Allez Alize.. Revenge time baby!!!

améliemomo
Apr 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
time to prove herself she's better than that.

A win, NOW!:fiery:

Dinayer
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:38 PM
beat Hantuchova again, please :awww:
hopefully Dinara vs Alizé again :sobbing:

améliemomo
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
hi ella,its been a long time:wavey:

I just hope alize to win her first match since miami,its becoming quite "vital" for her

Allez you can do it!no matter how but do it!:armed:

Dorien.
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Good luck Alizé! :)

Pax
Apr 27th, 2009, 08:38 PM
It's not a good draw :(
Daniela played so well against Amelie. I hope Alizé will win her match and starts her clay court season.

Good luck Alizé!!! :)

shar1982
Apr 27th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Good luck Alize!!! Tears of victory this time!

tea
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Court 1
Starting at: 1:00 PM
Jie ZHENG (CHN) vs. Nadia PETROVA (RUS)
followed by
Alize CORNET (FRA) vs. Daniela HANTUCHOVA (SVK)
So, as a non central court match it won't be on ES.:( But maybe this is for good...

justine schnyder
Apr 29th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Can't believe it's not on CC, it's way more interesting than Azarenka/Dulko or Kuzzy/Ptkovic (but Petkovic is local so..)
Anyway, best of luck Alize, do your best, play point by point, don't stop fighting and most important, BELIEVE!
Allez!

améliemomo
Apr 29th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Next!-->

justine schnyder
Apr 29th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Alize :o x1000000

améliemomo
Apr 29th, 2009, 05:19 PM
winning only 4 games to hantuchova on clay is more than :o, its more like that :help:

many many points to defend from her Rome finale and above all she s keep seeking for a win since Miami!!!

its just dramatic.

justine schnyder
Apr 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM
sadly, I have to agree with you :o

Dinayer
Apr 29th, 2009, 05:39 PM
hi ella,its been a long time:wavey:

I just hope alize to win her first match since miami,its becoming quite "vital" for her

Allez you can do it!no matter how but do it!:armed:

Amira :kiss: it because my computer doesnt work! :sobbing: I need someone to fix it ASAP!

winning only 4 games to hantuchova on clay is more than :o, its more like that :help:

many many points to defend from her Rome finale and above all she s keep seeking for a win since Miami!!!

its just dramatic.

:bigcry: dont know whats happening to her :sad: comeback Alize... :sad:

améliemomo
Apr 29th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Apparently she injured herself during the match:scared::rain::hysteric:

she ll pass a MRI tomorrow

sources: her official website.

justine schnyder
Apr 29th, 2009, 06:22 PM
:speakles:
Damn.. Good luck :scared:

Dorien.
Apr 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Alizé :scared: Is it her shoulder again?

shar1982
Apr 29th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I hope that you feel better soon!Have a good rest!See ya soon!

HowardH
Apr 30th, 2009, 01:57 AM
No wonder she couldn't win. At least this time we have an excuse. I hope she gets better.

Dinayer
Apr 30th, 2009, 09:29 AM
oh noes :bigcry:
get well soon, please :awww:

améliemomo
Apr 30th, 2009, 11:59 AM
yes I have some more informations about the injury posted on l'Equipe.fr

apparently alize injured herself in the first set, she felt something wrong with her left adductor and then heard a weird "clac" on her right adductor.
She said she didnt want to retire cause she didnt want to make all the official documents that a player has to right after a retirement:weirdo::help:
well she just hope its nothing too serious. You idiot alize, she kept playing whereas something was wrong with her.

tea
Apr 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
yes I have some more informations about the injury posted on l'Equipe.fr

apparently alize injured herself in the first set, she felt something wrong with her left adductor and then heard a weird "clac" on her right adductor.
She said she didnt want to retire cause she didnt want to make all the official documents that a player has to right after a retirement:weirdo::help:
well she just hope its nothing too serious. You idiot alize, she kept playing whereas something was wrong with her.
That is just so wrong!:( The WTA demands are silly, still...

améliemomo
Apr 30th, 2009, 01:55 PM
That is just so wrong!:( The WTA demands are silly, still...

wta turned sooo bad those days:(

Dinayer
Apr 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM
wta turned sooo bad those days:(

Yeah :fiery:

Poor Alize :awww:

Dorien.
Apr 30th, 2009, 07:45 PM
:sad:

améliemomo
May 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
a big sunshine for all of you guys:D

alize did her exams and apparently she's ok.Its nothing serious that could prevent her to play Rome.

Here's the article from l'Equipe.fr:

Alize Cornet will held her place in Rome. The French hit the adductors in Stuttgart during her match against Daniela Hantuchova, was relieved by the tests performed and thus will defend her place as a finalist.

This is obviously a relief for her with a lot of points to defend. Contacted, his agent confirmed that the ultrasound did not reveal anything significant. Her osteopath Guy Salla has been manipulated to avoid tension caused by pain and the player will leave for Rome on Friday. On the spot, it will also be supported by a doctor to be reassured. Cornet, as confirmed on her website, has even asked to play on Monday to check that all is well.

well happy the MRI revealed nothing serious but the last sentence made me laugh lol
alize always so "spontanuous":drool: I just hope this is real and that she's really ok.:o

améliemomo
May 1st, 2009, 02:08 PM
the rome maindraw is out.

Alize to play Ai Sugiyama in first round.

Her quarter:

[13]Cornet vs Sugiyama
Vinci vs K.Bondarenko
Knapp vs Dulko
BYE vs [3]Jankovic

Dorien.
May 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Let's hope for the best! :)

Dorien.
May 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
[7]Kuznetsova .v. BYE
Dushevina .v. Hantuchova
Q .v. Stosur
Pironkova .v. [12]Penneta

[13]Cornet .v. Sugiyama
Vinci .v. K.Bondarenko
Knapp .v. Dulko
BYE .v. [3]Jankovic

[6]Azarenka .v. BYE
Niculescu .v. Q
Garbin .v. Mattek-Sands
Szavay .v. [9]Wozniacki

[16]Kanepi .v. Q
Bammer .v. Li
Schnyder .v. Q
BYE .v. [2]S.Williams

louisa.
May 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Practically all my favourites are in the same half :o annoying.
Good luck Alize! :bounce:

Dinayer
May 1st, 2009, 07:06 PM
Good luck :bounce:
Allez!

justine schnyder
May 1st, 2009, 07:21 PM
I'm glad she's playing and she's ok, but the big question is, where is her confidence?
Good luck

améliemomo
May 1st, 2009, 08:00 PM
I'm glad she's playing and she's ok, but the big question is, where is her confidence?
Good luck

still searching for...

justine schnyder
May 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM
I hope she can find it right around the corner.. And that the corner is Rome..

Alizé Molik
May 4th, 2009, 12:32 PM
the choke is here again :o

améliemomo
May 4th, 2009, 01:18 PM
weird weird first match for alize.

She led 3-1 in the first set, then choked and let her opponent come back to 3-3,then she won 3 games in a row to win it 6-3

the second set--> she led 4-0 and let sugiyama coming back to 4-3, won her service game to lead 5-3, served for the set at 5-4 but got broken to love. Big Choke once again.
I was like omg she wont do the same as it was in fed cup:tape::help: then sugyama led 40-00 at 5-5 and alize managed to break her and lead 6-5 40-15

winning on her first match point!:eek:

very very tough to follow her match on scoreboard,very tired lol but at least she won!first win on clay on 2009 for alize!:bigclap:
she needed it desperatly and her supporters too!:lol:

allez keep it up alize.Time to make something good in that tournament.:)

justine schnyder
May 4th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Finally a win :D And Sugiyama is very tough, so a good win as well :)
Shame for all the chokes, who wouldn't love to see an easier result, but no shock here, she had a little losing strike with some very bad and tight losses, injury and as a result her confidence must have gotten pretty low, so I guess that's why she had tough time closing the set/match. I hope it'll be behind her soon.
Allez Alize, do your best!

améliemomo
May 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM
her next opponent will be kateryna bondarenko who beat roberta vinci

that was quite a surprizing result cause vinci showed great play on clay,winning barcelona and was close to beat jankovic at marbella

bondarenko didnt play since her R2 loss against her sister at ponte vedra

alize will have to fight allez!

Dinayer
May 4th, 2009, 04:42 PM
finally :bigclap:

keep it up, Allez :)

Dorien.
May 4th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah! i'm so happy there is a win :) Hopefully there can be also a second one :rocker:

justine schnyder
May 4th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Allez Alize, good luck!
Bondarenko is a very agressive player so Alize will have to be consistent, try to move her around the court, and serve deep serves..
Good luck!

Derek.
May 5th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Well done, Alizé! :yeah:

louisa.
May 5th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Good luck Alize! :yeah:

tea
May 5th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Losing streak was quite an impressive, let's make a winning one now!:D
Seriously, Bondarenko is not the one to be afraid on clay, plus she's playing really bad recently.(not including the last match though)
Good luck today, Alize!:)

Pax
May 5th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Well done Alizé!!!! :bounce:
I hope she will play well in the next rounds.:D

Dinayer
May 5th, 2009, 12:42 PM
she lost 6-4 6-1 :sad: :sad: :sad:

tea
May 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM
:tears:

I can't say she played very bad, just not enough to resist yet another player on fire, which Bondarenko surprisingly become.:o

She was a break up in the first, then a break down, then equaled the score saving BP by an ace. At 4-5 Katya hit 2 BH DTL winners in a row and Alize respond with non accurate drop shot on setpoints.:o In the middle of the second the doctor was on court taking her blood pressure and giving some pill.:sad: She was fighting till the end... even was a moment with a kind of smile on Alize's face, when Bondarenko hit winner after winner - it was like 'that is ridiculous' reaction.

améliemomo
May 5th, 2009, 02:05 PM
easy to beat such a "low confident" alize. Even cohen aloro managed to spank her at barcelona.

I dont try to take credit from bondarenko in that match,she won it fairly BUT and there's a big BUT

Alize was Faaar from her best in that match,very slow on her legs,bad health and especially NO TACTICS!
for me it was like it was her ghost who was on the court today. Its her first big crisis of confidence in her career.
She would never have lost on clay against a player like bondarenko with such a scoreline.
She has a real confidence problem and I dont think she'll solve it by playing those big tournaments.
If I were her entourage,I would advise her to play lower tournaments in order to win matchs and find back her rythme.

She should ask for a wildcard to play strasbourg imo.The organizators would give it to her.

Expecting nothing from her in Madrid. She must rebuild her confidence,since then she 'll be "vulnerable" and risk others early loss

HowardH
May 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Hmm, Kateryna seems to be playing better now, she is quite a good player, but to be honest she should only have chances against Alize on a faster surface, at least on hard court. On clay if Alize plays well it should be not too much of a contest, maybe close two sets to Alize. Alize really is struggling, but who knows? Maybe it will all come right for RG. Has she ever done well at RG?

Dorien.
May 5th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Alizé :sad: :hug:

It really sucks for the moment, let's hope for better times :)

tea
May 5th, 2009, 07:02 PM
If I were her entourage,I would advise her to play lower tournaments in order to win matchs and find back her rythme.
That's very rational advise. The major problem now is a lack of tennis matches. She may get more than 1-2 matches to play on a small tournament and it may help to find her game. But Strasbourg is right before RG...
Expecting nothing from her in Madrid.
Going further, I don't expect anything from her this year.
Hmm, Kateryna seems to be playing better now, she is quite a good player, but to be honest she should only have chances against Alize on a faster surface, at least on hard court.
That's true. Unfortunately Alize on her recovery way got the player who played her best on the definite surface in an early R2.

améliemomo
May 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Alize really is struggling, but who knows? Maybe it will all come right for RG. Has she ever done well at RG?

she reached 3rd round last year,losing to a.radwanska,that was her first full year on the tour.
Apparently alize was ill during that match today,she said in interview. She felt she had a virus,very tired and that s true she was sooooo slow on the court.
She also said that even if she lost her rome final points and will get out from top20,she is not done yet. She has madrid and plans to ask for a wild card for... STRASBOURG!!

she listened to me :drool:

allez recover from your virus and come back better in madrid,then strasbourg!you need matchs!

tea
May 5th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Amira, thanks for letting us know about today's match interview.;)

Let's hope she'll get healthy right up to Madrid. And let's demand an easy draw there!:p:D

justine schnyder
May 5th, 2009, 10:36 PM
easy to beat such a "low confident" alize. Even cohen aloro managed to spank her at barcelona.

I dont try to take credit from bondarenko in that match,she won it fairly BUT and there's a big BUT

Alize was Faaar from her best in that match,very slow on her legs,bad health and especially NO TACTICS!
for me it was like it was her ghost who was on the court today. Its her first big crisis of confidence in her career.
She would never have lost on clay against a player like bondarenko with such a scoreline.
She has a real confidence problem and I dont think she'll solve it by playing those big tournaments.

She should ask for a wildcard to play strasbourg imo.The organizators would give it to her.

Expecting nothing from her in Madrid. She must rebuild her confidence,since then she 'll be "vulnerable" and risk others early loss

Nothing to add.

Anyway, I saw your last post too, I'm sad she was ill, but it seems that every match she losses lately she was ill/injured and loss is still a loss that hurts her confidence a lot.. She's starting from 0 now..

améliemomo
May 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
She's starting from 0 now..

yes from 0. Well at least its not from -0 or -2 lol

0. OK. She has to accept it and find the way to get back to the level she was before her fall.
I think she s still have big motivation and wont give up the fighthttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gifhttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gifhttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gif

Charlieflip
May 6th, 2009, 10:18 PM
The WTA is going crazy... top seeds are falling like bricks lately. It makes it more exciting, sure, but not when your favorites looses :(

justine schnyder
May 7th, 2009, 08:05 AM
yes from 0. Well at least its not from -0 or -2 lol

0. OK. She has to accept it and find the way to get back to the level she was before her fall.
I think she s still have big motivation and wont give up the fighthttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gifhttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gifhttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0009.gif

Yeah, I hope she understands that too (well I guess she does lol).
Her big breakthrough was last year in the green clay season, she had massive wins, she played extremely well and fought hard in every match, win or loss.
If she's healthy she should practice practice and practice, until she sees she just can't miss, no UE's, and her confidence will grow back, to see she can hit 100 the BH DTH that she (and we..) likes so much and 100 of them will go in.
she also need some mental help imo.

Alize is a fighter with so much potential, I'd be really happy if she got out of this horrible slump..
I'm not say9ing this because I'm a fan of her, but imo she has much more talent than Wozniacki or Azarenka.

améliemomo
May 7th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I think the major problem for alize is that she wants to do always great but she has to learn how to win ugly. Its called "maturity" in tennis.
She has to take things with less self destructive thoughts.
I also think that she under use her forehand. She's lucky to have a very consistent and heavy top spin forehand, she didnt use it in the best way these last weeks imo.
If she can fix it and work hard more on that side of her game, I think she would be able to get her confidence back and make good results on clay.

we ll see in madrid.

justine schnyder
May 7th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I think the major problem for alize is that she wants to do always great but she has to learn how to win ugly. Its called "maturity" in tennis.
She has to take things with less self destructive thoughts.
I also think that she under use her forehand. She's lucky to have a very consistent and heavy top spin forehand, she didnt use it in the best way these last weeks imo.
If she can fix it and work hard more on that side of her game, I think she would be able to get her confidence back and make good results on clay.

we ll see in madrid.

True.
Alize always likes to play beautiful tennis, she knows what she wants, but sometimes you just have to put the ball in court, when you don't have a choice.. Not everyday is your day.. Especially this year.
I also think she should add a bit more pace to her FH

améliemomo
May 8th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Madrid MD is out, exactly the same as she had in Rome:o

R1 vs a qualifer.

Wont go any further,we'll see how well she be.

Allez!

Dinayer
May 8th, 2009, 04:25 PM
the only thing I can say is..."good luck" I hope she finds her form ASAP, I know she wants to do it well at RG and I hope she gets some confidence in Madrid :hug:

Vamos!!

Dorien.
May 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Good luck Alizé! I stay hoping for the best :)

justine schnyder
May 8th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Good luck..
Nothing else to say.
It's hard to expect something from her atm

betowiec
May 10th, 2009, 06:59 AM
win more than one match alize

améliemomo
May 10th, 2009, 02:16 PM
she lost 5-7 1-6 after a lead in the first 5-3:help::help::help:

she 's completly OFF,shadow of herself right now.

Dont know what to say only --> courage!courage cause she'll need it for roland garros!
poor girl,she has a big mental breakdown these days.That sucks cause she seems so sweet.:sad:

tea
May 10th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I haven't been watching this but nothing had changed...:( Sadly.
Think we should give this girl time for recovery.. a plenty of time. I mean forget about Roland Garros, do think about RG 2010... This season is very hard to turn the things around but it's clear that she can be the Alize we saw in 2008. And it's not about when now, it's about ability in general. The last she has.

justine schnyder
May 10th, 2009, 08:31 PM
What a shitty brainfart :o
how many game points and breakpoints has she spread today? :o

it's all mentally, and right now Alize's mentally is as strong as a 4 y.o girl

Derek.
May 11th, 2009, 02:00 AM
What's going on with her? :shrug:

tea
May 11th, 2009, 06:09 AM
What a shitty brainfart :o
how many game points and breakpoints has she spread today? :o

Yea, it must be this.

What's going on with her? :shrug:
She's not going far through the draws to allow us to see what's going on.:rolleyes:
The last tournament was the first shown on TV since the Open... it isn't serious, Alize isn't serious at the moment.

améliemomo
May 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
yes neta you're right its all mentally.

She said in her post match interview that she feel lost,not at her right place on the court.She's very negative saying she enters in the court not as a winner but a loser:weirdo:
she said she doesnt manage to get back her past fighting spirit.She lost it and wont try to play strasbourg before roland garros.

She's wrong in every part of her mentality right now.She's completely OUT so you're right tea.I think we shouldnt expect anything from this alize,that negative girl that I dont recognize. That's sad and annoying in the same time.:(
Dont know when she ll find a way to get back to her previous positive attitude and spirit.It could take muuuuuuch time guys.

Dorien.
May 11th, 2009, 05:07 PM
ooooh gosh :bigcry:

tea
May 12th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Decision not to play Strasbourg is the worst she could make.:yeah: When you lacking matches the best choice was to quit trying? I agree that this girl is not Alize we knew. I also understand that it is not right to criticize her in such a painful moment of career but the way things are going there is very likely to achieve the R1 exit on Philippe Chatrier Centre Court and loads of tears again. Is this the goal? Going in the right direction then.

Dinayer
May 12th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I want her back :bigcry:

Dorien.
May 12th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I don't know or there are right decisions on the moment..

HowardH
May 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Well, a good couple of matches at RG and all will be better. She will be seeded, so her early rounds will probably be against weaker ITF level players, should be no problem even with her mental state. Then, if she passes the 2nd round, she will have already achieved the same as last year, so the pressure will be off her. I think RG could be her life-saver, she might go deep. Maybe. Hopefully.

HowardH
May 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM

I know some 4 y o girls who are pretty mentally strong. Or maybe I should say determined. Or stubborn. :lol:

justine schnyder
May 13th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I know some 4 y o girls who are pretty mentally strong. Or maybe I should say determined. Or stubborn. :lol:

I know :sad: :sobbing:

Pax
May 13th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Well, a good couple of matches at RG and all will be better. She will be seeded, so her early rounds will probably be against weaker ITF level players, should be no problem even with her mental state. Then, if she passes the 2nd round, she will have already achieved the same as last year, so the pressure will be off her. I think RG could be her life-saver, she might go deep. Maybe. Hopefully.

I think it is not true. It is possible that she can play with in-form players of the top100 in the 1st Round such as Vesnina, Szavay, Lisicki, Makarova, Hantuchova, Dulko, Martinez Sanchez, Dulko, A.Bondarenko, Safarova, Groenefeld, Vinci, Wickmayer and MARIA SHARAPOVA (OMG in the first round). I think they're the most dangerous unseeded players.
So ALLEZ ALIZÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alizé Molik
May 14th, 2009, 12:49 AM
this makes no sense to me, how can you just fall apart and then say no sorry i just can't win matches anymore..it's just stupid.

améliemomo
May 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM

well I think you're right, it can be the best scenario that could save alize life but God when I see how vesnina lost 2 and 2 today against jankovic, with awful tennis,I m questionning myself how bad alize must have been to lose against her.
That is sooo embarrassing really and I saw many things since I began to watch tennis years ago.

Well I think she's the only who has "the key" to get through from that horrible and probably very painful period in her "young" career.
I learnt to be positive and keeping the faith with amélie lol so I cant give up alize now.
We should cheer for her and keep believing in her cause she has real potential as much as players of generation(wozniacki,azarenka,radwanska...). For the French Open,it appears a little bit "short" to find a way to get her play ON but she has to fight.
She just cant lose a set she had in her hand and when she lost it,give up the fight then. Her coach must be :(:( with her and say to her that s not an attitude of a tennis professional.

She has to find the keys by herself. That will be tough,very tough but if she wants to get her tennis and confidence back,she has no other choice than accept THE FIGHT and yes GET HURT!

clay needs to be present on every ball with much intensity and willness. If she doesnt have it,she's going nowhere.

Well, nothing more to say,she needs our cheering,belief to get out of this crap. Lets send her some positive energy, positive thoughts and pray for a "not too bad" draw.

Allez Alize!!FIGHTTTTTTT!WE BELIEVE IN YOU!YOU MUST BELIEVE!:bounce:

tea
May 22nd, 2009, 10:19 AM
[21] CORNET, Alize FRA v ANI, Maret EST
[Q] v CIRSTEA, Sorana ROU
PIRONKOVA, Tsvetana BUL v CRAYBAS, Jill USA
DUSHEVINA, Vera RUS v [10] WOZNIACKI, Caroline DEN

:o

Pax
May 22nd, 2009, 10:20 AM
Hello Everybody!
The draw is out. The first two rounds aren't bad, Alizé's first opponent is Maret Ani, and (maybe) the second will be a Qualifier or Cirstea. (Maybe) In the third round she can play with Wozniacki :((((

Allez Alizé!!!:bounce:

améliemomo
May 22nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
well not a very good draw but not the worst,amelie got it lol:p

you never know with alize, like she said,she has to win 2 matchs and then she will be in good rythm.
Lets hope she wins those 2 first matchs then she probably face a player of her generation
Could be a BIG motivation for her and who knows then?

lets take it one match .

R1: Maret Ani

Allez:armed:

Dorien.
May 22nd, 2009, 11:20 AM
The first match, she needs to win. I don't look further for the moment :p

shar1982
May 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Good luck Alize!

Temperenka
May 22nd, 2009, 06:11 PM
Good luck Alize! :banana:

Dinayer
May 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
win some matches, please :sobbing:

Allez!

justine schnyder
May 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
If Alize plays well (what is really hard to guarantee :o ) I really believe she can make this section, sadly, even a win over Ani will be a surprise to me :o
I second the real Alize request!!

Derek.
May 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
I hope Alizé is ready mentally for Paris. :hug:

justine schnyder
May 23rd, 2009, 10:38 PM
who won the wxho match, Alize or Vesnina?

Koon
May 24th, 2009, 02:26 AM
Go Alize :)

Charlieflip
May 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Something tells me Alize will go a long way this time. Im so psyked for RG, finally a gs you can watch live! :D

tea
May 25th, 2009, 04:42 PM
CHATRIER 11:00 Start
Jelena Jankovic (SRB)[5] v. Petra Cetkovska (CZE)
Nicolas Lapentti (ECU) v. Novak Djokovic (SRB)[4]
Julien Benneteau (FRA) v. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA)[9]
Alize Cornet (FRA)[21] v. Maret Ani (EST)

Allez!

améliemomo
May 25th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Why the programmation sucks that bad:(:(:(

last on chatrier is bad,ask amelie who began her match at 20H with no crowd to cheer for her.
That sucks but well,hopefully alize will be ready to give the fight.

Allez!

Temperenka
May 25th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Good luck Alize!!! Give the French something to believe in!

Alizé Molik
May 26th, 2009, 01:10 AM
please win alizé i beg you please

Koon
May 26th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Alize :drive: Good luck :yippee:

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Allez Alize, Allez!!!!

yeah Amira you're right.. But let's hope Alize just be focused enough to play well no matter who is there..Allez!!

améliemomo
May 26th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Alize :drive: Good luck :yippee:

welcome here Vs.Chy,happy to see a new face here:wavey:

with the rain today,we can expect alize to play very late:rolleyes:

Allez!

Koon
May 27th, 2009, 03:35 AM
welcome here Vs.Chy,happy to see a new face here:wavey:

with the rain today,we can expect alize to play very late:rolleyes:

Allez!

Hello :wavey:

I hoped her match would be suspend and it was :p
But now please win :scared:

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Good luck Alize, please finish it off, play well and not as awful as last night :o

tea
May 27th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Hope this win will boost her confidence.:)

The next opponent is Cirstea, on paper she's more tough than Ani.

améliemomo
May 27th, 2009, 01:10 PM
alize attitude was way better than yesterday,she managed to fight and not commit many ues.She was focus and that s a good point. She's improving slowly but surely.
Cirstea will be tougher for sure but its always the same for alize,she has to fight and put physical effort against the romanian.
She has to believe she can go further and watching her after her win today,she looked very happy and relieved.
Hopefully this win willgive her even more confidence.

She play doubles today with cohen aloro

Dinayer
May 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
yay yay yay yay!!!

Im so happy :sobbing: I really wanted her to win this :)
keep it up!!!

who's next? :)

Dorien.
May 27th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Alizé :yeah:

Cirstea ;)

Dinayer
May 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
thanks Dorien :D

good luck against Sorana :armed: Allez!!

améliemomo
May 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM
alize shedule of play is known,she'll play after the jankovic match.

Court Suzan Lenglen

2.alize cornet vs sorana cirstea

do your best!

ps: ella I LOVE your avatar/sig combo!

Dinayer
May 27th, 2009, 06:38 PM
hopefully I'll watch it :D

thanks Amira, if you want an avatar, I'll request it for you :D

améliemomo
May 27th, 2009, 06:59 PM
hopefully I'll watch it :D

thanks Amira, if you want an avatar, I'll request it for you :D

well yes but each time I tried to put an alize avatar she lost just after so dont know what to think; am I jinx her:drool::o:p

lets see what she'll do tomorrow first lol;)

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2009, 07:31 PM
well yes but each time I tried to put an alize avatar she lost just after so dont know what to think; am I jinx her:drool::o:p

Omg it has happened to me so many times :lol:
alize attitude was way better than yesterday,she managed to fight and not commit many ues.She was focus and that s a good point. She's improving slowly but surely.
Cirstea will be tougher for sure but its always the same for alize,she has to fight and put physical effort against the romanian.
She has to believe she can go further and watching her after her win today,she looked very happy and relieved.
Hopefully this win willgive her even more confidence.

She play doubles today with cohen aloro
I don't know what to say, I mean, 6:4 7:5 against a player like Ani is not so good.. If she wants to win against Cirstea she'll have to play a lot better, a lot a lot better, and I hope she's capble of doing so these days..
Good luck Alize!
yay yay yay yay!!!

Im so happy :sobbing: I really wanted her to win this :)
keep it up!!!

who's next? :)
Zomg Ella your avy and Banner!!! :hearts:
And yeah, I saw on Game, Set and Mats Alize's outfit and it is looking really good!!!
alize shedule of play is known,she'll play after the jankovic match.

Court Suzan Lenglen

2.alize cornet vs sorana cirstea

do your best!

ps: ella I LOVE your avatar/sig combo!

two of my faves.. Vamos!!

Derek.
May 27th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Finally a win for Alizé! :D

This next match against Cirstea will be interesting because they both have been struggling this year.

Koon
May 28th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Allez Alize !! Beat Sorana like you did last year :drive:

Pax
May 28th, 2009, 10:30 AM
It seems that Alizé and her (bad) game has effect on me. It is really serious. I dreamed about Alizé. I was with her and with her coach Pierre. I advised them to change the serve movement . Than she did and she was very happy because she hit the first serves in high percents on training.

Allez Alizé! :kiss:

Dinayer
May 28th, 2009, 11:46 AM

okay Amira :lol: :)

Zomg Ella your avy and Banner!!! :hearts:
And yeah, I saw on Game, Set and Mats Alize's outfit and it is looking really good!!!

thank you Netatatatatatatatatata :hearts: :)

améliemomo
May 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
and the nightmare continue:(

awful attitude from alize in that match,she started very well then showed some signs of weakness,especially on her serve, fucking and crappy serve!she must work on it bordel de merde!:fiery::mad:
she didnt play her claycourt game,like she used to do last year,she let cirstea gaining confidence by showing her all her emotions,negative emotions,complaing and behaving like a child.
I have enough of that alize,even the french crowd was annoyed by her attitude.She must change that or she wont have many supporters.

Take some mental specialist or make some yoga,dont know but get yourself back to better mental shape.

expecting nothing from her from now till the end of the season. It will be a "transition year" I think
she has to get more "mature" on the court.
Good luck to her.

Koon
May 28th, 2009, 02:54 PM
and the nightmare continue:(

awful attitude from alize in that match,she started very well then showed some signs of weakness,especially on her serve, fucking and crappy serve!she must work on it bordel de merde!:fiery::mad:
she didnt play her claycourt game,like she used to do last year,she let cirstea gaining confidence by showing her all her emotions,negative emotions,complaing and behaving like a child.
I have enough of that alize,even the french crowd was annoyed by her attitude.She must change that or she wont have many supporters.

Take some mental specialist or make some yoga,dont know but get yourself back to better mental shape.

expecting nothing from her from now till the end of the season. It will be a "transition year" I think
she has to get more "mature" on the court.
Good luck to her.

Yes. Absolutely right :D
She need to improve from her emotion, her behavior,her mentally to her serve , her games . She need to be focused on every single points.
Don't know how she play on grass :scared:

améliemomo
May 28th, 2009, 03:00 PM
She has nothing to defend on grass but if she play like that she risk to not win many matchs neither.
She must work on her serve,get back a more descent serve. Holding just 3 times in the whole match is awful.
She has to work very hard I think.

HowardH
May 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Alize :sad:. I didn't see it, so I just have to read what you guys have said. Apparently, Alize didn't play well. I really thought this RG could be a lifesaver for her, but it looks like Alize will have to find confidence in some other tournaments. Wimbledon has never been her strong suit so I don't have high hopes for Alize there. But you never know.

And yoga=zen :hearts:. I love my yoga.

Alizé Molik
May 28th, 2009, 03:32 PM
j'attends mais sans patience pour que la vraie alize revienne vite.

Dinayer
May 28th, 2009, 03:41 PM
No words :sad: :sad: :sad:

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2009, 04:03 PM
In one word: Pathetic

In more words: That was awful, not I know why she can't win a match, she's just clueless on court!
I couldn't see any plan today, I saw that she tried to go for Cirstea's BH which was her weaker side, yeah, but she has done nothing with it, didn't attack or something, just waited for to miss. I wasn't impressed from Cirstea either, just fistpumping every point as if she had something to be happy about :o
This match was weak, Alize's serve looks not so good, and she seems off balance in many shots (even in the not tough shots..)

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2009, 04:05 PM
And yoga=zen :hearts:. I love my yoga.

:lol:
Ask Alize to join you ;)

tea
May 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Well, all is said about the match.

Probably I'm not very much disappointed today because the loss was visible on the horizon. It could have happened yesterday or in the 3rd round, but it wouldn't change anything.

Clay season is over and this is good. No more expectations. No more pressure. She will have a lot of time to think how to come back on higher level. She's smart and she's healthy, everything else is nothing. I know she finds a way and it's only a matter of time.

améliemomo
May 28th, 2009, 06:52 PM
In one word: Pathetic

In more words: That was awful, not I know why she can't win a match, she's just clueless on court!
I couldn't see any plan today, I saw that she tried to go for Cirstea's BH which was her weaker side, yeah, but she has done nothing with it, didn't attack or something, just waited for to miss. I wasn't impressed from Cirstea either, just fistpumping every point as if she had something to be happy about :o
This match was weak, Alize's serve looks not so good, and she seems off balance in many shots (even in the not tough shots..)

+1

cirstea did nothing great to win that confortably,she just had to be patient and solid from the back of the court waiting for alize to make ues.
I think the real probleme is her serve. She has to work HARD on it,her serve % was abyssal and she knows it cause she pointed that on post interview.
OK.So go train hard on it and also on your physical shape.She looked slow and rusty for the most part of this matche.
JUST TIME will tell us if she can come back to what she used to be before that slump and lost of confidence in her game.

Dorien.
May 28th, 2009, 06:55 PM
:sobbing: This is sad. I can accept that she lost. But than she has to fight.

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM
and that game in the 2nd set.. how many BPs has she missed? million? :o

Amira, I agree, it's all from the begging now for Alize, she'll have to o back to the smaller tournies as well, build her confidence from the beginning, not getting 1st round against the 100 ranked player but then top 20. She needs to find her rhythm again, to use her weapons effectively again (ofcourse, she needs to work on her weapons as well, since today the only weapn was self distraction :o)

Derek.
May 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Horrible clay season. :o

Koon
May 29th, 2009, 04:47 PM
She missed 14 BPs :sad: :o

Pax
May 29th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Alizé please work hard on your serve because it's very weak and on your volleys.