PDA

View Full Version : I'm unsure; but is it common to post a introduction on here? Anyway I'm new

MJ.Hart
Mar 29th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I was previosuly posting @ another forum but there wasn't much activity, anyhow i got chatting with another poster there and she said to try these forums, so hi! :)

Conor
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Hello and welcome! :wavey: oh its a right hoot on here, im sure you'll have a lovely time posting :).... just watch out for them gays, cannae trust them

MJ.Hart
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Hello and welcome! :wavey: oh its a right hoot on here, im sure you'll have a lovely time posting :).... just watch out for them gays, cannae trust them

Hi Conor and thanks for the welcome.:):wavey: Here's hoping it's fun and lol i'll watch out for them ;)

TheFifthAvocado
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:52 PM
We don't bite. Well there's Isha, but she more devours.

Ksenia.
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Welcome :bigwave:
Just don't go to General Messages too often and your stay here will be fine ;)

MJ.Hart
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Hi guys :wavey: :)

Barrie_Dude
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:38 PM
:bigwave:

MJ.Hart
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
:bigwave:

Hi Barrie and thanks for all the green lights :):wavey::kiss:

Ciarán
Mar 29th, 2009, 07:02 PM
It's not common. But welcome to the forums :D

MJ.Hart
Mar 29th, 2009, 07:08 PM
It's not common. But welcome to the forums :D

Thanks Ciarán :):wavey::kiss:

Just why i was asking was, @ the other site one of the moderators always sent a message for each new person to go and introduce her/himself. lol Though when they did, you were very lucky if around 2-3 people responded.

nevetssllim
Mar 29th, 2009, 09:37 PM
We don't bite. Well there's Isha, but she more devours.

:haha:

Welcome to the forum MJ :wavey:

Sean.
Mar 29th, 2009, 09:45 PM
:wavey: Just learn to ignore the trolls & haters and you'll be fine ;)

miffedmax
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:51 PM
By trolls and haters, he of course means any one who supports a player you don't.

Speaking of that ...

Jovana.
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:54 PM
welcome MJ! :D :wavey:

jefrilibra
Mar 30th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Hey there!:)

Welcome! Im new as well.:bigwave:

égalité
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:02 AM
oh hai http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/kink.gif

Don't listen to the person who told you to watch out for the gays. We're the best part of this board :worship:

supergrunt
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:48 AM
go away

Ryan
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Hey, welcome and have a good time here! :cool:

P.S. Non-tennis is my domain, and I will pwn you if you disobey me. You've been warned. ;)

Lin Lin
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Hi!:bigwave:More introductions of yourself are expected.:D

TheFifthAvocado
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Paradoxically, you'll want to follow around the resident middle-aged perv miffedmax. He's one of the few funny people on the board. Say something about bangs to get on his good side.

Lin Lin
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:19 AM

P.S. Non-tennis is my domain, and I will pwn you if you disobey me. You've been warned. ;)

:unsure:
This is too harsh for a newbie I think:sad:

~CANUCK~
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:25 AM

Be nice, stop scaring the newbs.

TheFifthAvocado
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Calling new posters "newbs" is pretty scary/intimidating in itself. :sobbing:

Ryan
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Hey - he just needs to know the ropes. I won't have this place getting out of hand. :cool: :devil:

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 04:41 AM

Just because everyone else ignores you doesn't mean you have to overcompensate for the new posters :p He'll be ignoring you in lesss than a month I bet :p Such a failed mod :lol:

Paradoxically, you'll want to follow around the resident middle-aged perv miffedmax. He's one of the few funny people on the board. Say something about bangs to get on his good side.

That is a long word for you Tim :unsure:

Optima
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Welcome to hell :wavey:

iGOAT
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Hi :wavey:

IMO we should keep this thread for all new posters :p

bad_angel_109
Mar 30th, 2009, 09:09 AM
lol, i never posted an intro when i joined. but :wavey: and welcome to the forum

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM

lol Bangs? what's that, or should i not ask? :o

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Hey - he just needs to know the ropes. I won't have this place getting out of hand. :cool: :devil:

Here's a clue Ryan, the 'M' in my name is for Melinda :p:)

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM
lol Bangs? what's that, or should i not ask? :o

It took me a while to find out too. Apparently it's an American word for a fringe :shrug:

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:45 PM
By trolls and haters, he of course means any one who supports a player you don't.

Speaking of that ...

Well, the players that are my favourites are, Zheng Jie & Li Na :D

And i rarely if ever have arguments. I wouldn't expect Serena to come to KFC and tell me how to cook the chicken, so you won't see me telling her how to play tennis :)

Yes i do work @ my local KFC branch, i'm the manageress

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:47 PM
And i rarely if ever have arguments. I wouldn't expect Serena to come to KFC and tell me how to cook the chicken, so you won't see me telling her how to play tennis :)

Well Serena does know her fast food quite well :p

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM
It took me a while to find out too. Apparently it's an American word for a fringe :shrug:

Ah! right, never heard this before, thanks 5ean :) Could've been worse, he could have been talking talking about her fanny :o

Lin Lin
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:53 PM

Wow!!:hearts::hearts:Amazing:D,is there any sales promotion?:D

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Ah! right, never heard this before, thanks 5ean :) Could've been worse, he could have been talking talking about her fanny :o

:haha: Nope, Max is a respected, upstanding citizen. ;) With an unhealthy fetish obsession for fringes :)

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Wow!!:hearts::hearts:Amazing:D,is there any sales promotion?:D

Why do i get the feeling u're pulling my leg? :p;) Anyway aren't you vegetarian?

Ryan
Mar 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM

You're my favorite newbie ever. :cool: Sorry for calling you a he, my bad. To be honest when I first saw MJ I thought it was Mary Joe, from MJ Fernandez. ;)

So - how long have you been a fan of tennis? If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a big fan of Jie and Na?

Talula
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I applaud your honesty for admitting that you work at KFC. I personally would rather clean London's streets with my tongue on a daily basis. But welcome anyway.

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I applaud your honesty for admitting that you work at KFC. I personally would rather clean London's streets with my tongue on a daily basis. But welcome anyway.

Didn't say i ate it, just work there.

Dandy_Warhol
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:29 PM
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv137/psp358/gifs/gtfoginny-harrypotter.gif

welcome to TF :wavey:

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:32 PM
You're my favorite newbie ever. :cool: Sorry for calling you a he, my bad. To be honest when I first saw MJ I thought it was Mary Joe, from MJ Fernandez. ;)

So - how long have you been a fan of tennis? If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a big fan of Jie and Na?

Are you coming onto me? If you are that's fine;)

Been a fan of tennis now for years, since i was about 8 or 9.

It was my ex/boyfriend who introduced me to Li Na & Zheng Jie, that was around 6-7 years ago now, @ the time i was working delivery service for him, he owned our local Chinese restraunt 'New Ho Lee Chow' and he was a big tennis fan himself, it was funny how i met him, i was having a fight with a previous boyfriend Gio, he owned the local fish & chip shop 'The Codfather', well Gio was upset that i was working for Dingbang(that's the Chinese guy) and they had one almighty fight, Ding ended up in hospital with and Gio dumped me, i guess i felt sorry for Ding and we began dating (he had some really weird sexual tendancies but we won't go into those) anyway, that's how i began cheering for Li Na & Zheng Jie, kinda

Ryan
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:34 PM
:lol: Interesting stuff, thanks.

Hazel
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Welcome MJ! :wavey:I pop on here now and then to see what's happening so see you around!

And take no notice of TalulaTrauma - I've noticed she can be bitchy and she thinks she's some sort of Paris Hilton!!

There are quite a few bitchy people and local loonies, but you get used to it! And never criticise Ivanovich or 5ean will give you bad rep!

Just Do It
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Why do people have to be so negative ? :rolleyes:

HI MJ, do you wanna be my bitch ? :)

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Welcome MJ! :wavey:I pop on here now and then to see what's happening so see you around!

And take no notice of TalulaTrauma - I've noticed she can be bitchy and she thinks she's some sort of Paris Hilton!!

There are quite a few bitchy people and local loonies, but you get used to it! And never criticise Ivanovich or 5ean will give you bad rep!

Hi :wavey::)

Funny, i thought she was coming across a tad bitchy but, not as classy as Paris, more Leanne Battersby. ;):)

Thanks for the SP on the others hehe

MJ.Hart
Mar 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Why do people have to be so negative ? :rolleyes:

HI MJ, do you wanna be my bitch ? :)

Be ur bitch? :eek: Sure :kiss::)

Although you do know a slut is a woman who sleeps with everyone. A bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone but you.

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM
And never criticise Ivanovich or 5ean will give you bad rep!

:ras: A deserved red dot of course!:p I have a hater :bounce:

MJ, are you for real? :haha: The story for your ex-boyfriends restaurants cracked me up!

Just Do It
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:17 PM

Although you do know a slut is a woman who sleeps with everyone. A bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone but you.

No worries, I dont sleep with women anyway :devil:

Ryan
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM
MJ is sadly no longer with us. ;)

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Multiple accounts?

Kart
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:51 PM
KFC ran out of chicken and she was the most expendable employee.

Check the contents of your bargin bucket carefully.

Sean.
Mar 30th, 2009, 11:07 PM
:ras: A deserved red dot of course!:p I have a hater :bounce:

MJ, are you for real? :haha: The story for your ex-boyfriends restaurants cracked me up!

I knew it :woohoo:

Barrie_Dude
Mar 31st, 2009, 12:37 AM
Green Lights! :haha:

woosey
Mar 31st, 2009, 01:19 AM
what a suck up you are mj hart. :rolleyes:

Barrie_Dude
Mar 31st, 2009, 01:25 AM

Although you do know a slut is a woman who sleeps with everyone. A bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone but you.Don't listen to JustDoIt! He just wants to sleep with everyone and, he assumes, everyone is here to pleasure him at his command! He is just a cheap, slutty, perverted, egomaniac! ;)

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2009, 02:14 AM
Bangs? Me? Obsessed?

TheFifthAvocado
Mar 31st, 2009, 02:19 AM
:looks at Max's signature, reads post again puzzlingly:

Just Do It
Mar 31st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Don't listen to JustDoIt! He just wants to sleep with everyone and, he assumes, everyone is here to pleasure him at his command! He is just a cheap, slutty, perverted, egomaniac! ;)

:rolleyes:

Barrie_Dude
Mar 31st, 2009, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:
:haha: You know it's true!