PDA

View Full Version : Dinara rast als neue Nummer eins beim Porsche Grand Prix zum Sieg!!

Pages : [1] 2

Esther
Mar 29th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Ok, i know its still some time to go but I'm sure Dinara will play and I will be there on friday, saturday and sunday.:cool::cool: Its on clay this year so I think/hope Dinara will take the title and the new porsche for her trainer. :hearts:

I'm really exited to see the AWESOME!! tournament on clay and to meet Dinara again. :banana: :hearts:

http://i007.radikal.ru/0809/46/0b0af2293a73.jpg

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 10:41 AM
:woohoo: Esther!
Im so happy for you :) lucky you :woohoo:

PersephoneDisco
Mar 29th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Esther, you lucky thing, you know what this means?
You have to be ready to give us the insider gossip and take photos ;)

Be Dina's lucky charm from TDODD!:yeah:

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:10 PM
this is her next tournie, Esther are you sure that you're gonna see her? because I want to writte her a letter, I want her to be happy :awww:

PersephoneDisco
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Esther you have to make a happy chant for Dina and sing loud and proud for her to hear! :sobbing:
Bring tissues Esther as well

Esther
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Well, i cant tell you 100 % that I will see her but I think 90 %. I will sit at the exit of the court so I can give her the letter if you want. And if not, maybe I will get an VIP thing from other ballgirls because i was ballgirl 2 years ago. And I can stay some time before the hotel, which is just 200 meters away, and wait for her... Or on the training court. :lol: I'm pretty sure that i will meet her. :)

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah Esther :sobbing:

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Well, i cant tell you 100 % that I will see her but I think 90 %. I will sit at the exit of the court so I can give her the letter if you want. And if not, maybe I will get an VIP thing from other ballgirls because i was ballgirl 2 years ago. And I can stay some time before the hotel, which is just 200 meters away, and wait for her... Or on the training court. :lol: I'm pretty sure that i will meet her. :)

Okay :woohoo:
I'll writte the letter then :bounce: :bounce:

PersephoneDisco
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:31 PM

Oh wow Esther, you will have to be gossip girl for us! Be as stalker-ish as possible! :D

Okay :woohoo:
I'll writte the letter then :bounce: :bounce:

I feel like you need to include OUR pictures in your letter to say to Dina, yes you have real fans :lol:
Can I have a quick look at the letter once you've finished gemela? :angel:

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:36 PM
of course I will Mazzy :woohoo:

and yes, you can ;)

Esther
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Oh wow Esther, you will have to be gossip girl for us! Be as stalker-ish as possible! :D

Sure, I will be. :devil:

Yeah send me the letter then. :) If somebody else what do write a letter just send me and i will try to give her. :) If somebody wants a autograph I can try to get some. :shrug:

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:40 PM
:woohoo: You rock, Esther!! :)

PersephoneDisco
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Sure, I will be. :devil:

Yeah send me the letter then. :) If somebody else what do write a letter just send me and i will try to give her. :) If somebody wants a autograph I can try to get some. :shrug:

Oh esther you rule!:kiss:

We'll make it a group project ;)

I would love an autograph :angel:

Esther
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:41 PM
I know.:rocker::armed:

Dinayer
Apr 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
I should add a b-day present cause her b-day its the 27th of April ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 3rd, 2009, 09:57 PM
I should add a b-day present cause her b-day its the 27th of April ;)

Deja Vu:eek:

She likes bracelets ;)

Dinayer
Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:23 PM
:eek:
okay :angel: I need to find the perfect one ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:52 PM
Damn I wish I had money on my card otherwise I would have so bought this.

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/1vogue/friendshippink.jpg

I love links of london and there are loads on ebay

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
cant see the pic :sad: :sad:

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
18 days left :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
cant see the pic :sad: :sad:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Links-of-London-Friendship-bracelet-Black_W0QQitemZ230336145267QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_J ewellery_Watches_FineJewellery_CA?hash=item2303361 45267&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=links+of+london+friendship+bracelet&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I love ebay :p

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:08 PM
ooooh :D

its beautiful:hearts: I wish I had money :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM
ooooh :D

its beautiful:hearts: I wish I had money :sobbing:

I know, I'm waiting for my uni money to come through :(
They sell links jewellry in the shop inside wimbledon and they sold them in the green and purple :p

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I guess they are famous in England :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:32 PM
I guess they are famous in England :)
yep, we do overpriced jewellry like no other :p

Dinayer
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM
:lol: I see...

Dinaholic
Apr 12th, 2009, 11:30 AM
first tournament as #1 :hearts: cant wait!

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 11:34 AM
oh yeah :hearts:

camilia
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I'm praying she'll play like No.1 :)

Nina.
Apr 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Esther, I am a little jealous. But I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun for you :bounce:
I hope that Dinara finally finds some form and starts playing well again.

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 01:41 PM
lets hope, girls :rocker:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 12th, 2009, 02:01 PM
I hope she goes out there with pure determination and belief that she will win. Form comes from within. The racket is only as good as the player :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I hope she goes out there with pure determination and belief that she will win. Form comes from within. The racket is as good as the player :angel:

:worship: :angel:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Totally stole the last line from HP...taking 'wand' out and putting 'racket' in :angel:

Still sounded good! :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 12th, 2009, 04:43 PM
:lol: You rock!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM
http://i007.radikal.ru/0809/46/0b0af2293a73.jpg

Hey Esther, you wanna put this pic in the first page? :) It's so funny, they're in height order :p

Esther
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Esther, I am a little jealous. But I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun for you :bounce:
I hope that Dinara finally finds some form and starts playing well again.

For sure I will have fun. :devil: :nerner: This journey took all of my pocket money so it has to be fun. :fiery::lol:

Pepi, do you know how long the letter will take?

Omg, I'm so exited. :bounce: I hope she will stay into the tournament til friday or longer. :unsure: But i think she will because shes the new # 1. :banana:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Good timing for you Esther that's for sure! No.1 and playing at your tournament! :bounce:
If it was me, I'd be really cheesy and get a TDODD t-shirt and show off :spit:
BTW pepi told me her letter is about 7 pages long, I think she's nearly finished, now she needs to find a good gift ;)

C. Drone
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:12 PM
:hearts: red dirt :hearts:

good luck Esther :bounce:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM
For sure I will have fun. :devil: :nerner: This journey took all of my pocket money so it has to be fun. :fiery::lol:

Pepi, do you know how long the letter will take?

Omg, I'm so exited. :bounce: I hope she will stay into the tournament til friday or longer. :unsure: But i think she will because shes the new # 1. :banana:

tomorrow I'll finish it :) :bounce:

of course she will :banana:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Good timing for you Esther that's for sure! No.1 and playing at your tournament! :bounce:
If it was me, I'd be really cheesy and get a TDODD t-shirt and show off :spit:
BTW pepi told me her letter is about 7 pages long, I think she's nearly finished, now she needs to find a good gift ;)

:lol: thats the spirit :spit:

Dinaholic
Apr 13th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Good luck, Esther :bounce: :) :)

Im so jealous! :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM
:lol: thats the spirit :spit:

I'm telling you I have no shame when it comes to Dina! :rolls:

Esther
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Pepi, maybe you could write also that she has a big big fanforum on tennisforum.com. Maybe she will take a look. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Pepi, maybe you could write also that she has a big big fanforum on tennisforum.com. Maybe she will take a look. :lol:

Great idea! :D
Pepo give us a BIG shameless plug! :yeah:

DS.Fan.
Apr 13th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Pepi,your letter has 7 pages?It's great!

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I'm telling you I have no shame when it comes to Dina! :rolls:

:lol: :worship:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:24 PM

I've told her...but I didnt tell her that it was at tennisforum.com, cause she has a lot of haters :o :sad:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Great idea! :D
Pepo give us a BIG shameless plug! :yeah:

:lol:
should I tell her about this page?

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Pepi,your letter has 7 pages?It's great!

Yeah, 7 pages :sobbing: I think she wont read it :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I've told her...but I didnt tell her that it was at tennisforum.com, cause she has a lot of haters :o :sad:

Well as long as you've said she has a fanforum called The Domik of Dinara Disciples it's all good! Whether she reads it is dependent on soo many things :help:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Well as long as you've said she has a fanforum called The Domik of Dinara Disciples it's all good! Whether she reads it is dependent on soo many things :help:

Yeah, of course...I've told her that :D

I know... :sobbing: but I wrotte it twice, if Esther doesnt see her, I'll send it to a friend that will go to Madrid Open ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah, of course...I've told her that :D

I know... :sobbing: but I wrotte it twice, if Esther doesnt see her, I'll send it to a friend that will go to Madrid Open ;)

Good idea, it will double your chances! :yeah:
Don't be too downhearted if she doesn't read it because you did the most you could do, write a letter that anyone would look forward to. Let's hope for the best! Positivity!

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Good idea, it will double your chances! :yeah:
Don't be too downhearted if she doesn't read it because you did the most you could do, write a letter that anyone would look forward to. Let's hope for the best! Positivity!

:)
Im really positive but not too much....I really hope she reads it! :)

Esther
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Write that its on tennisforum.com please. The haters doesnt matter. The fans are more important than the haters. And please write her that she has to do a own website as new number one. :rolleyes:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Write that its on tennisforum.com please. The haters doesnt matter. The fans are more important than the haters. And please write her that she has to do a own website as new number one. :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree. Dina doesn't care if there are haters she probably thinks they're justified cos she's got so much humility in her!!
Feck the haters and yes tell her that her new L.Scott endorsed website has to improve! (look at Elena's, hers is amazing!) :lol:

Esther
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Oh and please tell her that i can make the graphics for her new website. :rolls: :lol: She can contact me on msn. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Oh and please tell her that i can make the graphics for her new website. :rolls: :lol: She can contact me on msn. :lol:

Oh Esther, you rule :rolls:

Esther
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Oh Esther, you rule :rolls:

I know.:angel:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:33 PM

okay :)
you're right :yeah:

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah I agree. Dina doesn't care if there are haters she probably thinks they're justified cos she's got so much humility in her!!
Feck the haters and yes tell her that her new L.Scott endorsed website has to improve! (look at Elena's, hers is amazing!) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

woohooo, its gonna be a 8 pages letter :)

Dinayer
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:50 PM

of course :worship: :worship:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 13th, 2009, 07:57 PM
God, Dina this letter is gonna be ace, you better take it and read it!!! :(

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM
The World No. 1 will be at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

Stuttgart. As Dinara Safina is in the line-up, it means the new world No. 1 will be at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. The 22-year-old Russian, who will go into the long-established tournament in Stuttgart’s Porsche Arena from 25 April to 3 May as the top seed, will replace Serena Williams (USA) at the top of the WTA world rankings on Monday, April 20.

“Dinara has been playing so well recently that it was only a matter of time as to when she would become No 1,” said Tournament Director Markus Günthardt when talking about the Beijing Olympics silver medalist, who only last week was voted by her fellow players as the “Most Improved Player 2008”. That the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix will be played on clay for the very first time should benefit her. Last year’s French Open held on the clay at Roland Garros saw her go all the way to the final. Markus Günthardt is certain, “Whoever wins our tournament will have to beat Dinara.”

Dinara Safina will be the second Russian to assume the top spot on the world rankings. In doing so she will be continuing a family tradition as her brother Marat Safin was the men’s No. 1. from December 2000 to April 2001.

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo::)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
I hope all this talk of her playing well at Stuttgart means it's a self fufilling prophecy (profecía que tiende a cumplirse por su propia naturaleza) :angel:

makini
Apr 14th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I hope all this talk of her playing well at Stuttgart means it's a self fufilling prophecy (profecía que tiende a cumplirse por su propia naturaleza) :angel:

I hope so too. I think she will though. She no longer has the pressure of playing for the no.1 spot so she can just go out there and play.

Esther
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Maybe she's already in Germany. :eek: I read that her trainer/ lover :lol: has an apartment in munich and that she is there sometimes. :shrug: I think she likes Germany because she was also with Marat when he was one some german tournaments. Maybe I will meet her here in my town. :lol:

bruce goose
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Maybe she's already in Germany. :eek: I read that her trainer/ lover :lol: has an apartment in munich and that she is there sometimes. :shrug: I think she likes Germany because she was also with Marat when he was one some german tournaments. Maybe I will meet her here in my town. :lol:Well,I hope that you're wrong about the 'lover' part(probably just speculation);that would SUPER screw with her head...but I posted primarily to wish you good luck on meeting Dinara and seeing plenty of action,Esther....Btw,we have Mennonites here in the north who speak their own German dialect,though I can only understand a couple words here and there.MOST of them speak at least a little bit of Spanish....Also,I like your Masha avatar:):She looks like some sweet,young art student who went outside on a windy day;she's quite cute when she lets her guard down and you catch her in a relaxed setting

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe she's already in Germany. :eek: I read that her trainer/ lover :lol: has an apartment in munich and that she is there sometimes. :shrug: I think she likes Germany because she was also with Marat when he was one some german tournaments. Maybe I will meet her here in my town. :lol:

I love love Germany and theres no reason why Dina shouldn't like it! But that's some gossip there Esther! An apartment in Munich and she visits...wow!

Didn't Dina jog in the streets of Germany once? So,high chance in stuttgart she'll do the same, keep your eyes and ears peeled for gossip and take as many pics as you can ;) you have our blessings to resort to stalker-ish behaviour within the laws of course :angel:

Esther
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I read in an interview that she loves to shop in munich. I really want to stay before the Hotel in stuttgart but I'm a bit scared that she thinks that i'm a stalker or something and that i'm fucking her nervs. (sorry, didnt know how do say it otherwise. :lol:) When i was 2007 in Stuttgart i sat behind the court i clapped so loud that she locked at me. :haha:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I read in an interview that she loves to shop in munich. I really want to stay before the Hotel in stuttgart but I'm a bit scared that she thinks that i'm a stalker or something and that i'm fucking her nervs. (sorry, didnt know how do say it otherwise. :lol:) When i was 2007 in Stuttgart i sat behind the court i clapped so loud that she locked at me. :haha:

That's why I love germany too! :lol: Oh esther, you are a stalker, accept it and embrace it! :devil: That's a good phrase Esther, fooking with her nerves :angel: Don't worry she probably wondered how she got a fan to support her :rolleyes:

DS.Fan.
Apr 14th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I hope Dina will go to play the tournament without pressure.I'm nervous.But Dina needn't it!

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 05:16 PM

:worship:
amen to that :worship: spanish :hearts: :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM

you're so lucky :bowdown: :bowdown:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 14th, 2009, 05:26 PM
:worship:
amen to that :worship: spanish :hearts: :lol:

thank god for google :angel: I used it in sociology so I didn't know if my gemela knew :)

But it's a damn good phrase! :worship:

Dinayer
Apr 14th, 2009, 05:33 PM
thank god for google :angel: I used it in sociology so I didn't know if my gemela knew :)

But it's a damn good phrase! :worship:

:bowdown: I knew it ;) but still like it :hearts: :worship:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:08 PM
hurry up, tournie...hurry up :sobbing:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I miss her :sad: :sad: :sobbing:

Nina.
Apr 15th, 2009, 06:49 PM
What about a countdown Pepi? ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:03 PM

:haha: You are just fabulous

Nina.
Apr 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM
:haha: You are just fabulous

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:53 PM

:haha:

sure, why not :p :lol:

Esther
Apr 15th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Please make a countdown in your sig. :haha:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:04 PM
:haha: okay :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:21 PM
done :angel:

Esther
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Oh my. Just 12 days. :eek: When will you send the letter? I dont know how long it will take. :shrug:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM
tomorrow :) I sent a letter to London and it took 2 days :) maybe you will get it in 3 or 4 days :D

I changed it cause its almost 16th of april :angel: so...11 days :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM
arent you nervous, Esther? :lol:

Esther
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Here is it still 15th of april. :lol:

My parents will ask what in this big letter was. :rolls: I will say i have a lover.:hehehe:

Yeah I nervous that she will lose her match before I'm there and if i will take a picture with her I dont know how to look. :haha:

Dinayer
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM
:lol: your secret lover :hehehe:

:haha: Naaah she knows that you will go so she will win it just for you :hearts:

Esther
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I hope so. Last time she gave me an autograph and my mobile phone rang. :rolleyes:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Here is it still 15th of april. :lol:

My parents will ask what in this big letter was. :rolls: I will say i have a lover.:hehehe:

Yeah I nervous that she will lose her match before I'm there and if i will take a picture with her I dont know how to look. :haha:

I know what you mean, when pepi send me something my mum was like who do you know in spain? :D

I know what you mean, I'd hate to be the unlucky charm :help: I hate it when you take a pic with a famous person and you end up looking like scheisse. I would just make sure that I do as much buffing and polishing and making sure hair and make up is perfect :p

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I hope so. Last time she gave me an autograph and my mobile phone rang. :rolleyes:

Let's hope she remembers you ;)

Esther
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:45 PM
:haha: I will. :hehehe: I want her phone numer so i have to look good. :drool: :haha:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:haha: I will. :hehehe: I want her phone numer so i have to look good. :drool: :haha:

I totally believe she has like 10 mobile phones..
Esther looks at the piece of paper "OMG!! Oh wait, her number is +794-go away please...ooooh"

bruce goose
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Let's hope she remembers you ;)Don't put too much pressure on Esther,Maz.I'm NOT saying that she's not lovely in her own right(though I've never seen her);however,it'd be fairly hard to impress Dinara when comparing oneself with her snugglebunny in the purple dress;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Don't put too much pressure on Esther,Maz.I'm NOT saying that she's not lovely in her own right(though I've never seen her);however,it'd be fairly hard to impress Dinara when comparing oneself with her snugglebunny in the purple dress;)

Basically Dina is Marat in a weird logical way..never remembers the fan from the tournament before? :p Oh dear, I've gone wacko already :tape: Just disregard my post :lol:

bruce goose
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Basically Dina is Marat in a weird logical way..never remembers the fan from the tournament before? :p Oh dear, I've gone wacko already :tape: Just disregard my post :lol:Are you kidding?I could NEVER disregard my oldest daughter,Marcia 'Maz' Brady:lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Are you kidding?I could NEVER disregard my oldest daughter,Marcia 'Maz' Brady:lol:

Cheers Bruce. It made sense in MY head, maybe I should turn to the bottle briefly like Marcia (as stated in Wiki):p

bruce goose
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Cheers Bruce. It made sense in MY head, maybe I should turn to the bottle briefly like Marcia (as stated in Wiki):pRemember,that's the ACTRESS,not the lovely persona of Marcia herself;)....I know you'd never let us down that way,Sweetie:smooch:(P.K. from 'Dad')

camilia
Apr 16th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Basically Dina is Marat in a weird logical way..never remembers the fan from the tournament before? :p Oh dear, I've gone wacko already :tape: Just disregard my post :lol:

It makes sense, you can't remember all the fans. I teach my students for a whole year and when I see them years later, I recognize them immediately but I only remember like half the names and as for the other half it takes me days to remember their names! :p

Dinayer
Apr 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
EDIT!!!

11 days :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM
:woohoo:

only 9 days :D

Dinaholic
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Yay!!! :bounce:

Dinayer
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Esther, the letter is ready :woohoo: tomorrow I'll send it :D

Esther
Apr 18th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Send soon. :)

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 12:45 PM
1 week :inlove: :)

Paulina
Apr 21st, 2009, 02:34 PM
:woohoo: cant wait!

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:53 PM
What about a nice, exciting title for this one also? Can't think of anything right now...my mind is totally blank :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:09 PM
I second that! :D

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:09 PM
German girls should think about it :angel:

bruce goose
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:16 PM
What about a nice, exciting title for this one also? Can't think of anything right now...my mind is totally blank :lol:How about,"Dinara RACES(or 'speeds') to victory at the PORSCHE Grand Prix"?:)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:24 PM
How about,"Dinara RACES(or 'speeds') to victory at the PORSCHE Grand Prix"?:)

that would be good!:) I like it! Wonder if sounds any better in german?

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:23 PM
that would be good!:) I like it! Wonder if sounds any better in german?

Dinara rast beim Porsche Grand Prix zum Sieg

??

PersephoneDisco
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM
Dinara rast beim Porsche Grand Prix zum Sieg

??

ooo!
Yeah, let's have it in german! I mean I don't get the first bit of the Madrid thread title but I get the Ole Dinara bit :p

Esther
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:47 PM
changed :banana:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:10 PM
changed :banana:

:bounce: Ich liebe dich Dina!

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:11 PM
gut gemacht, Esther :yeah:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM
gut gemacht, Esther :yeah:

must always be nice seeing something written in your native tongue ;)

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM
must always be nice seeing something written in your native tongue ;)

true, as long as it's not getting confusing :lol:

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:24 PM
ooo!
Yeah, let's have it in german! I mean I don't get the first bit of the Madrid thread title but I get the Ole Dinara bit :p

sorry :angel:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:26 PM
sorry :angel:

no worries, all the spanish speakers knew what you meant :angel:

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:27 PM
great title :hearts:

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:28 PM
no worries, all the spanish speakers knew what you meant :angel:

:lol: Yeah :awww:

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:30 PM
I am a little forgetful lately, before RG Dinara is playing Stuttgart and Madrid? That's it?

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:35 PM
and Rome :scared:

Nina.
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:40 PM
ah alright, thanks Pepi.

Dinayer
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:41 PM
You're welcome :hug:

bruce goose
Apr 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
must always be nice seeing something written in your native tongue ;)My ego's about to explode:o:o:o...because the beautiful,intelligent Domik chicas liked my suggestion:cool:

Aleksandrina
Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
„Stuttgart ist meine Nr. 1“

Stuttgart. Dinara Safina kann es kaum noch erwarten. „Ich bin so gespannt auf den Sandplatz in der Porsche-Arena“, sagte die neue Nummer 1 der Welt, als sie am Mittwochabend in Stuttgart eintraf. Der Porsche-Tennis-Grand-Prix wird vom 25. April bis 3. Mai erstmals auf Sand ausgetragen. Für die Russin, die am Montag ihren 23. Geburtstag feiert, war es keine Frage, dass sie bei ihrem Lieblingsturnier in die europäische Sandplatzsaison startet: „Stuttgart ist meine Nr. 1! Für mich ist es das mit Abstand beste Turnier. Uns Spielerinnen wird hier jeder Wunsch erfüllt.“

Mit sechs weiteren Top-10-Stars, darunter Olympiasiegerin Elena Dementieva (Russland) und Titelverteidigerin Jelena Jankovic (Serbien), spielt Dinara Safina beim Stuttgarter Traditionsturnier um insgesamt 700.000 Dollar Preisgeld und den neuen Porsche Boxster S. Den Sportwagen würde sie sich mit einem Sieg nur zu gerne selbst zum Geburtstag schenken: „Ein großartiges Auto. Ich würde es lieben, einen Porsche zu fahren.“

http://www.porsche-tennis.com/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/german-tournament_pressreleases_T09_0047_de?OpenDocument&cont=news_topnews#pagetop

Aleksandrina
Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Dinara arrived in Stuttgart

DS.Fan.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Crying!I miss her!Good Luck Dina!

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
:sobbing: It's her favorite tournament in europe. :sobbing:

Shoulderpova
Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM
I hope she'll do well in Stuttgart. If she goes deep in the tourney we'll go to Stuttgart next week-end :devil:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:17 PM
It's ridiculous how much I want her to do well at Stuttgart :scared: I mean, I want her to get the porsche (touch wood) and it to be her birthday present! Oh clay, please make her play amazing at stuttgart, it's her favorite european tournament! :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
:sobbing: It's her favorite tournament in europe. :sobbing:

It's cos of that car :p I hope you can get it in different colours. I don't want her and jelena to stop at a red light next to each other...oh the embarrassment that would ensue :lol:

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah, you can change the car and take it with a different colour if you want. :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah, you can change the car and take it with a different colour if you want. :)

pink for dina? :haha:

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
pink for dina? :haha:

ya :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:02 PM
ya :sobbing:

OMG! I really hope she wins stuttgart! No pressure Dina :tape: We're all gonna be over-analysing her first match performance!!

camilia
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:12 PM
She'd better win, I don't want to cry :p

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM
I'll cry if she won't win. :sobbing: And I'll will sit me before the hotel so she has to see me. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
She'd better win, I don't want to cry :p

Seriously..I'm like why the hell is Dina so happy?? And then she professes her love of the Grand Prix?? It just seems too good to be true! I hope not of course! :p

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:28 PM
It's true.:crying2:

Nina.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
about the car colour, although the player can choose the colour they probably won't put a red one next to the court again. It was yellow in 2007 when Justine won. Horrible colour :sobbing: it was a shame on that beautiful car!

camilia
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:31 PM
I'll cry if she won't win. :sobbing: And I'll will sit me before the hotel so she has to see me. :lol:

:haha: and tell her please stop making cami cry ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:31 PM
about the car colour, although the player can choose the colour they probably won't put a red one next to the court again. It was yellow in 2007 when Justine won. Horrible colour :sobbing: it was a shame on that beautiful car!

I hate yellow cars! I'm sure it's even worse when it's on such a beautiful car! :eek:

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Maybe blue this year? :eek: or green? :eek: :scared:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:59 PM

Blue please!! :bounce: Metallic would be nice! :lol:

Nina.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:00 PM

It's a Porsche and a Porsche should either be black or silver imo. But we'll see...a couple of streets away there is always a Porsche parked and it's mint-green...that's so much worse than the yellow :tape:

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:15 PM
This one maybe. :scared:

http://www.newswheel.com/files/Ruf/Kompressor_3_468.jpg

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:16 PM
My Eyes!!!

Esther
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
:rocker::bowdown::haha:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/kjackson1976/pink_porsche.jpg

Nina.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
nah, a little more like this
http://www.nj-wegeler.de/images/p_964_rs_titel1.jpg

Nina.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
the pink one :haha: that's very girly!

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM
the pink one :haha: that's very girly!

I swear Dina would love it! I mean she test drove this horrid thing and didn't look at all embarrassed!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SOWoXdgYvcI/AAAAAAAAC3M/aCkKhI88bio/s400/dina_stutt1_2.jpg

redsonja
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:49 PM
I swear Dina would love it! I mean she test drove this horrid thing and didn't look at all embarrassed!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SOWoXdgYvcI/AAAAAAAAC3M/aCkKhI88bio/s400/dina_stutt1_2.jpg

Uh. She owns two of those. :lol: Of course she wasn't embarrassed to drive it. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM
Uh. She owns two of those. :lol: Of course she wasn't embarrassed to drive it. :lol:

Oh dear god, see I totally repressed that fact from my brain. Awful awful car and why does she have two???

Nina.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
I like it :shrug: I'd take one :p

PersephoneDisco
Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
I like it :shrug: I'd take one :p

It's a russian looking car made by germans! No wonder she likes it! Now I'm not a car person but it looks like an SUV. I don't trust white cars, they get dirty like there's no tomorrow...

redsonja
Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:23 PM
It's a russian looking car made by germans! No wonder she likes it! Now I'm not a car person but it looks like an SUV. I don't trust white cars, they get dirty like there's no tomorrow...

I don't think it looks Russian. :shrug: It looks like a high-end SUV... which is what it is. (And also, obviously, comes in colours other than white. ;))

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 11:39 AM
“Stuttgart is my No.1”

Stuttgart. Dinara Safina can hardly wait. “I’m so curious about the clay court in the Porsche Arena,” said the new world No. 1 when arriving in Stuttgart on Wednesday evening. The Porsche Tennis Grand Prix will be played for the first time ever on clay from 25 April to 3 May. For the Russian, who will celebrate her 23rd birthday on Monday, there was no question that she will be kicking off her clay court season at her favourite tournament. “Stuttgart is my No. 1! For me it’s the best tournament by a long way. We, the players, are treated so well here.”

Along with six other Top 10 players, including Olympic Champion Elena Dementieva (Russia) and title-holder Jelena Jankovic (Serbia), Dinara Safina will be competing for a total of 700,000 dollars prize money and the new Porsche Boxster S at the long-standing tournament. She would also dearly love to win and give herself a Porsche for her birthday. “A great car. I’d love to drive a Porsche.”

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM
“Everybody will like the court”

Stuttgart. The world No. 1 was in a hurry. On the morning after arriving in Stuttgart Dinara Safina went straight to the Porsche Arena to practice on the new clay court that will be used for the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix for the first time this year. The 22-year-old tournament favourite from Russia was highly enthusiastic after only a few rallies. ”It’s an excellent court,” said Safina to Tournament Director Markus Günthardt. “We really will have the ideal preparation for the French Open in Paris.

The innovative court, which goes by the name “Conipur Tennis Force“, has two big advantages: it can be laid very quickly and it hardens very quickly. This is highly important as the Porsche Arena is a commercially run hall. There is only a limited amount of time available to construct and remove the court but the time factor plays no role in the court developed by Hans-Joachim Schneider and his German based company, Olfen. It will be laid by the Conica Technik division of BASF Construction Chemicals Europe AG, whose headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.

“It can be built in 24 hours and, even more important, it hardens within 24 hours,” said Markus Günthardt. As a result, all the installations around the court, for instance the boxes, were finished within the tournament’s, which begins on Saturday, tight schedule. The tournament director and his Operating Tournament Director, Anke Huber took their time when searching for the best solution. The decision as to which court to use was only made on 19 January after a final test. “We decided in favour of this particular concept and we’re certain everybody will like it.”

In contrast to a normal clay court, which has an approximately 50 - 60 cm high base made of a wide variety of materials, the new court in the Porsche Arena is only 2.5 cm thick. The basic material is made of crushed tiles mixed with a binding material. It is laid completely level using a special laser controlled machine. Finely crushed brick is then spread on top of the base where most of it enters the pores and bonds with the base material.

The “clay” comes from France and its grain size of only 0.1 millimetres makes it exactly the same type of “clay” as the one used at the French Open in Roland Garros. Before being spread, it is mixed with a special oil which draws moisture from the air so that the court remains perfectly moist and does not need watering. Another advantage is that the special oil bonds the “clay” so that it remains dust-free when the players slide into the ball.

“In terms of the way the court plays, the surface in the Porsche Arena is 98 percent identical to the one at Roland Garros,” promises its inventor Hans-Joachim Schneider. “The surface is very compact. No indentations are left when the players slide and the bounce is always the same no matter where the ball lands so that bad bounces are virtually non-existent.”

An enormous amount of material will be used. Almost 40 tons of crushed tiles and four tons of finely crushed brick will go into the making of the approximately 800 square metre Centre Court in the Porsche Arena, which also has the same dimensions as at Roland Garros. All-in-all, five courts will be built for the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix.

The Centre Court in the Porsche Arena, Court 1 and the practice court in the Schleyer Halle will be removed and disposed of after the tournament. Markus Günthardt has also found an unusual waste disposal solution. The materials used for the courts in the Porsche Arena and the Schleyer Halle will be used for road construction. It is environmentally friendly and reduces costs.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Good ol' twitter :p

DinaUpdates As well, Dinara vistied the Porsche museum today. Hopefully articles and pics later.

Nina.
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:46 PM
11 pages already and the tournament hasn't even started :lol:
edit: now 12 :p

Good ol' twitter :p

DinaUpdates As well, Dinara vistied the Porsche museum today. Hopefully articles and pics later.

on what twitter page do you find that?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:49 PM
11 pages already and the tournament hasn't even started :lol:
edit: now 12 :p

on what twitter page do you find that?

Just search for Dinaupdates on twitter and it will come up. That's how people got hold of the photo of Dinajan in munich for the croatian magazine :)

Nina.
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:50 PM
ah, ok thanks hun!

camilia
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I'm still trying to find a channel that will broadcast the tourny

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I think BS will show it, cos I remember watching it on tv last year :p

C. Drone
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:54 PM
pink porsche :scared: i'll take the green one.

"Television
The sports channel Eurosport will probably televise live two matches daily from Tuesday to Friday (28 April – 1 May) in its main channel plus the singles semifinals on Saturday, 2 May and the singles final on Sunday, 3 May. Eurosport France will broadcast additional matches in France and the French speaking countries. Eurosport 2 viewers in Great Britain will also be able to enjoy extra matches. A total of 19 matches are expected to be televised live from the Porsche Arena."

PersephoneDisco
Apr 24th, 2009, 08:33 PM
http://web3.twitpic.com/img/6575505-704205bd63578f4175479c510e9a03a8.49f221d4-full.jpg

Dinaupdates :yeah:

Aleksandrina
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM
when the main draw will be known?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:40 PM
when the main draw will be known?

monday maybe?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:41 PM
All the Tennis Queens at a Glance

Stuttgart. There was a lovely Easter surprise for the fans and organisers of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix one week before play starts in the Porsche Arena when Dinara Safina became the new No. 1. “It couldn’t have come any better for us,” said a delighted Tournament Director Markus Günthardt.

Stuttgart is rather excited to have Dina there :p

Aleksandrina
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Dinara a star of Stuttgart :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Dinara a star of Stuttgart :lol:

the tournament directors are being so nice to Dina so she better do well here! :p

DS.Fan.
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I can't wait!!:sobbing:Come on Dina!!I hope I can see the match on TV!:sad:

camilia
Apr 25th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I hope she can deal with the pressure, and like Tracy I hope I can see her matches on TV :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Aleksandrina, apparently the draw is out later today.....but nothing yet :scared: :p

Esther
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:13 PM
So exited. :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM
So exited. :sobbing:

I AM so unbelievably excited for you! :bounce:
How many days will you attend?

Esther
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I AM so unbelievably excited for you! :bounce:
How many days will you attend?

Friday, saturday and sunday.:devil::bounce:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Friday, saturday and sunday.:devil::bounce:

let's hope dina sticks around then ;)

Esther
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:33 PM
let's hope dina sticks around then ;)

She has to win her first match, then I'll see her. :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 08:48 PM
She has to win her first match, then I'll see her. :)

It would be awesome for her to win her first match as no.1...come on karmic forces of the universe make it happen!:p

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 11:27 PM
edit- draw out tomorrow so more waiting :p

bruce goose
Apr 25th, 2009, 11:38 PM
edit- draw out tomorrow so more waiting :pThat shouldn't pose any problem for you;patience is your strong suit........:haha::haha::haha:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 25th, 2009, 11:47 PM
That shouldn't pose any problem for you;patience is your strong suit........:haha::haha::haha:

I would be lying if I said I did not press F5 a gazillion times on the website for about 20 minutes...then I realised it's best I get away from the laptop and forget about it :p

bruce goose
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I would be lying if I said I did not press F5 a gazillion times on the website for about 20 minutes...then I realised it's best I get away from the laptop and forget about it :p:lol:No surprise....We could talk about that,Dinara,or anything else if your MSN were connected,JSB:p

Shoulderpova
Apr 26th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Errani is her first opponent. Radwanska in her quater, Jankovic in her half.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 26th, 2009, 11:59 AM
thanks shoulderpova!

Come on Dina! :rocker:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
1 Safina v Errani
Cornet v Hantuchova
Q v Q
Wozniak v 6 Radwanska

3 Jankovic v Cibulkova
Lisicki v Schnyder
Pennetta v Chakvetadze
Zheng v 7 Petrova

5 Kuznetsova v Q
Peng v Li
Rybarikova v Dulko
Suarez Navarro v 4 Azarenka

8 Wozniacki v Benesova
Bartoli v Q
Szavay v Sugiyama
Groenefeld v 2 Dementieva

Aleksandrina
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:17 PM
:help:

Nina.
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM
shouldn't be problem until the SF, JJ is finding some form right now so that could be an exciting match. Hope she does well at her first tournament as no.1 :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:24 PM
shouldn't be problem until the SF, JJ is finding some form right now so that could be an exciting match. Hope she does well at her first tournament as no.1 :sobbing:

I know :awww:

Aleksandrina
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM
bad draw :sobbing:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:28 PM
bad draw :sobbing:

Don't worry, if Dina is ready to play well then there won't be problem until she meets JJ

Aleksandrina
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Don't worry, if Dina is ready to play well then there won't be problem until she meets JJ

What about Errani,Hantuchova, Radwanska?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM

She can do it! Have faith!

Nina.
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM

don't know about Errani, she had some good results lately I think, but I have never seen her play, can't really judge on her. But she shouldn't be a problem for Dinara. If she is it will be Dina's fault alone :shrug:
Ranking-wise Hantuchova should lose to Cornet, but she won against her yesterday.
Those 3 are difinitely opponents that Dinara should beat and she can do it. What kind of opponents do you expect? It's not an international event.

camilia
Apr 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have a good feeling about this. I really hope I'm right this time :)

Aleksandrina
Apr 26th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Top-seeded Dinara Safina (Russia), who has been the world No. 1 since last Monday, will meet the Italian Sara Errani in her first round match. A win would give both players a great birthday present as Dinara Safina will be 23 on Monday and Sara Errani 22 on Wednesday. The title holder and No. 3 seed Jelena Jankovic, who was in action over the weekend for Serbia in the Fed Cup, will be up against the Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova in her first match.

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
“I’ve fulfilled my dream”

Stuttgart. Dinara Safina, the No. 1 on the WTA world rankings, faced the journalist’s questions at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix’s All Access Hour. The Russian’s, who celebrated her 23rd birthday today, thoughts on...

...what it’s like being the world No. 1:
“It’s great waking up in the morning and knowing that you’re the world’s best tennis player. Many have the dream and it doesn’t come true. I’ve fulfilled my dream. A great feeling.”

...her further career:
“I always wanted to get to the top. I wanted to know what it felt like. I’m obviously enjoying the whole experience but I’ll keep my feet on the ground. You have to be passionate as the mission is a long way from being over. Life is made up of lots of steps and my next one is to win a Grand Slam.”

...talking to her coach during the matches:
“I’ve gone from 17 to 1 with him. He’s my boss on the court. We talk to each other like work colleagues, quite normally.“

...being a role model as No. 1:
“I think I have a few qualities children can look up to.”

...her good figure:
“I’ve worked really hard to get in shape and have also changed my diet. It’s my birthday today which is why I’ll have a piece of cake. It’s not something I do every day.”

...the clay in the Porsche Arena:
“The court is great. I practiced on it immediately after arriving here in Stuttgart and I have to say I really like playing on it.”

Dinayer
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Good luck Dinara:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
do it like Berlin, please :hearts:

Dinayer
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM
“I’ve fulfilled my dream”

Stuttgart. Dinara Safina, the No. 1 on the WTA world rankings, faced the journalist’s questions at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix’s All Access Hour. The Russian’s, who celebrated her 23rd birthday today, thoughts on...

...what it’s like being the world No. 1:
“It’s great waking up in the morning and knowing that you’re the world’s best tennis player. Many have the dream and it doesn’t come true. I’ve fulfilled my dream. A great feeling.”

...her further career:
“I always wanted to get to the top. I wanted to know what it felt like. I’m obviously enjoying the whole experience but I’ll keep my feet on the ground. You have to be passionate as the mission is a long way from being over. Life is made up of lots of steps and my next one is to win a Grand Slam.”

...talking to her coach during the matches:
“I’ve gone from 17 to 1 with him. He’s my boss on the court. We talk to each other like work colleagues, quite normally.“

...her good figure:
“I’ve worked really hard to get in shape and have also changed my diet. It’s my birthday today which is why I’ll have a piece of cake. It’s not something I do every day.”

...the clay in the Porsche Arena:
“The court is great. I practiced on it immediately after arriving here in Stuttgart and I have to say I really like playing on it.”

:awww: :awww:
Krajan is THE boss :hearts:

Esther
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Just on court? :hehehe:

----

happy Birthday Dina. :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Just on court? :hehehe:

----

happy Birthday Dina. :hearts:

:devil: Work collegues= work relationship? :hehehe:

See we can take liberties with the truth and make it into what we want :lol:

Remember to take pics of Krajan too, Esther. Gotta know what the Boss is up to while she's playing

Dinayer
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM
when is she playing?

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Wednesday :confused: :p

redsonja
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM

... But I'm not going to tell you what they are. :p

(Work ethic, a sense of dedication and sacrifice, honesty, loyalty, multilingualism and a very "expressive" vocabulary...)

Esther
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:28 PM
The porsche is white this year. :D Not pink. :sobbing: But she can change. :D

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:40 PM
... But I'm not going to tell you what they are. :p

(Work ethic, a sense of dedication and sacrifice, honesty, loyalty, multilingualism and a very "expressive" vocabulary...)

A varied vocab is veeeeeeeeery important ;)

Don't worry she likes white :p But that would be kick ass if she got it in pink :eek:

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:02 PM
good luck Dinara :rocker:
Im a bit :scared: though :p

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM

white :hearts:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:06 PM
good luck Dinara :rocker:
Im a bit :scared: though :p

me too! Only cos it'll be the first time she's played since she's taken the no.1 ranking and she didn't start off too well :p

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM
me too! Only cos it'll be the first time she's played since she's taken the no.1 ranking and she didn't start off too well :p

Yeah :scared:
but well, she can do it!!

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:23 PM
cant wait to see the world #1 back in action!!!

Aleksandrina
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
28 april

Center Court

Not Before 6:15 PM
Anna-Lena GROENEFELD (GER)
vs.
Elena DEMENTIEVA (RUS)

followed by
Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
vs.
Sara ERRANI (ITA)

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Davai :armed:
damm, I want her to beat Azarenkabich 6-0 6-0 :hearts:

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:25 PM
28 april

Center Court

Not Before 6:15 PM
Anna-Lena GROENEFELD (GER)
vs.
Elena DEMENTIEVA (RUS)

followed by
Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
vs.
Sara ERRANI (ITA)

is that the last match of the day?

Aleksandrina
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:26 PM
is that the last match of the day?

No

followed by
Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
vs.
Sara ERRANI (ITA)

followed by
Marion BARTOLI (FRA)
vs.
Karolina SPREM (CRO)

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/english-news_orderofplay

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Davai Dina!! OMG tuesday!! That's only tomorrow, I'm so damn excited. Please Safina play your damn best to win your first match as No.1 and get your all important mojo back!:rocker:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
No

followed by
Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
vs.
Sara ERRANI (ITA)

followed by
Marion BARTOLI (FRA)
vs.
Karolina SPREM (CRO)

thanks alek! :kiss:

Esther
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Will it shown on Eurosport?

Aleksandrina
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:29 PM
thanks alek! :kiss:

:hatoff:

Dinaholic
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:35 PM
No

followed by
Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
vs.
Sara ERRANI (ITA)

followed by
Marion BARTOLI (FRA)
vs.
Karolina SPREM (CRO)

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/english-news_orderofplay

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Will it shown on Eurosport?

British eurosport 1 and 2 will show it from 2pm CET onwards until 10.45pm so I think we can catch Dina on tv cos there is live snooker afterwards :( So lets hope there are streams too!

Esther
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Damn snooker. ;o I've seen the whole day snooker. ;o

PersephoneDisco
Apr 27th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I watched snooker once and okay, I kinda like it :shrug: but not when it interrupts the coverage! Bad ES! :fiery:

makini
Apr 27th, 2009, 09:17 PM
British eurosport 1 and 2 will show it from 2pm CET onwards until 10.45pm so I think we can catch Dina on tv cos there is live snooker afterwards :( So lets hope there are streams too!

Fingers crossed for a stream because we will be getting no television coverage here.

Ziggy Starduck
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Good luck in your match Dinara http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/holy-surprise-0074.gif

Nina.
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:52 AM
honestly, I find snooker so boring...and especailly when there is no tennis because of that.
Normally the coverage of Stuttgart tournament was quite good...

camilia
Apr 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM
If anybody found a link please post it here :)

Nina.
Apr 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM
If anybody found a link please post it here :)

you can try here (http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=tennis) and see if you find a link that works for you!

Dinayer
Apr 28th, 2009, 12:31 PM
chelsea and Dinara at the same time? :scared:
although I wont see her match I'll be very nervous :lol:

DS.Fan.
Apr 28th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Come on Dina!!:worship:
I'm worried about her!:unsure:

Dinayer
Apr 28th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Davai :armed:

Paulina
Apr 28th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Davai Dinara :armed: :armed:
she can do it, c'mon!!!

Esther
Apr 28th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Don't be so nervous. She wont lose to the #4573847328437288 of the world. :lol: :angel:

Dinaholic
Apr 28th, 2009, 03:14 PM
lets hope, Esther ;)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM
I'm nervous and excited for so many reasons! It'll be the first time she'll play as no.1! :speakles:

Dina and Chelsea at the same time? OMG :smash:

Nina.
Apr 28th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Dina and German icehockey team at the same time? :smash:

Esther
Apr 28th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Let's start. :devil:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 28th, 2009, 06:46 PM
What a brilliant start! 4 first serves and a couple of winners! :drool:

Davai!!! She is out to win! :rocker:

Esther
Apr 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM
6-0 :lol: And you worried about losing. :lol:

PersephoneDisco
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:07 PM
6-0 :lol: And you worried about losing. :lol:

Even most diehard Safina fans couldn't expect that scoreline. I mean Marat showed us how much you could mess up a lead...I still wouldn't be confident if she was 6-0 5-0 40-0 up! :lol: Occupational hazard as a Safin/a fan :lol:

Aleksandrina
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I am happy :)

PersephoneDisco
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I am happy :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:kiss: So am I!

Aleksandrina
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D

:kiss: So am I!