PDA

View Full Version : *The Hills* - New Epiosdes with Kristen.

Renalicious
Mar 27th, 2009, 02:10 PM
OMFG. :speakles:

Cannot. Wait.

Only 9 Episodes. :sad: Lauren's last. :sad:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Mar 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Wait, this is Lauren's last season :sobbing: Ugh, that means will be left with The City :sad:

The Hills is just so much better than The City!

doni1212
Mar 27th, 2009, 08:25 PM
There are only 9 episodes?!!! That's messed up!!
My prediction is that the season will end with Lauren and Heidi being on their way back to bffs.
And I refuse to watch The City. All Whitney did on the Hills was ask Lauren the same fucking questions, "So what happened last night?" "Really, so what are you going to do?" "Oh my god, are you serious?" "So how's it going with Stephanie/Audrina/Justin Bobby?" etc.
What the hell does she do on her own show? :rolls:

doni1212
Mar 27th, 2009, 08:43 PM
BTW, there are rumors that Rihanna was out flirting and hanging out with Brody last night, :speakles:

Renalicious
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:39 PM
WHAT. The City is so awesome. :speakles:

Lauren only appears once on TC, in the finale...? :p

I want the Hills to go on after S5. :drool: I hope we can follow the life of Lo. :inlove:

Nicolás89
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Is the show scripted? I've always wondered.

Danči Dementia
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:58 AM
only 9 episodes!! :sobbing:

I just finished watching season four, it just finished last week here in my country.
I wonder how much will I wait to see the final season :(

Danči Dementia
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:59 AM
and the City will air in april 6th in here :shrug:

I don´t feel like watching it but I probably will :o

doni1212
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:17 AM
WHAT. The City is so awesome. :speakles:

Lauren only appears once on TC, in the finale...? :p

I want the Hills to go on after S5. :drool: I hope we can follow the life of Lo. :inlove:

Lo is so spoiled and a bitch. Did you watch Laguna Beach? I hated her on that!!
I was always on Kristen's side, :angel: :lol:

Renalicious
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:12 AM
It's so obvious that it is not scripted. The definition of scripted is acting with a SCRIPT. Do you really think lines like "How was your day?" "Fine..." would be in a script? And besides, if it is scripted...it proves what brilliant actors the cast are. Like Audrina, Lauren, Heidi...they all can cry on cue. :p

Yeah I watched Laguna...I didn't like it. :p And yeah I have to admit I was kind of on Kristen's side. :tape: But not anymore. :D

In The Zone
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Not scripted in the traditional sense but the scenes are manually made and the directors/producers tell the girls what to talk about (that's why the questions always seem so elementary and childish -- "So what happened last night?" "What do you think about ...[insert new hating bitch]?") They are told to go to certain places and certain people are told to show up, etc etc. So no, it is not scripted in the line for line sense but yes, it is purposely concocted.

I liked it before I knew it was fake. :( At least the guys are hot, sometimes. I have a love/hate relationship with Spencer. :lol:

Renalicious
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Correct. Scenes are improvised. But I believe that this really is Lauren's life...it's just that maybe the producers her tell her what she should do and they tell her like "Okay, so I want you to have your confrontation right here..." Like I believe when Lauren and Audrina crying it's real. Their friendships are real.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Mar 28th, 2009, 07:35 AM
I loved Laguna Beach (well the first two seasons, season three was just horrendous :tape: ). I think season 2 was my fave season with Alex, Taylor, Kristin, LC, Jessica etc.

I still can't believe Talon dated Nicole Sherzinger :tape: What was she thinking :rolls:

I love Lo and I HATE Audrina. She is one dumb bitch! I can't believe she dumped that Aussie guy to go back to Justin Bobby :rolleyes: The fact that she actually though LC would even touch Justin Bobby shows how retarded she really is!

Renalicious
Mar 28th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Duh. Audrina's always been weird. My favorite is Lo, like I said. :inlove:

doni1212
Mar 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I loved Laguna Beach (well the first two seasons, season three was just horrendous :tape: ). I think season 2 was my fave season with Alex, Taylor, Kristin, LC, Jessica etc.

I still can't believe Talon dated Nicole Sherzinger :tape: What was she thinking :rolls:

I love Lo and I HATE Audrina. She is one dumb bitch! I can't believe she dumped that Aussie guy to go back to Justin Bobby :rolleyes: The fact that she actually though LC would even touch Justin Bobby shows how retarded she really is!

Yeah, season 2 was the best. Jessica was so obsessed with Jason, :rolls: My faves were Kristin and Alex!
And I never knew about Talon and Nicole! WOW!

Renalicious
Mar 29th, 2009, 01:53 AM
8 Days. :inlove:

doni1212
Apr 7th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Ok, the first episode was really, really good!!
The 2nd episode is on now, :)

doni1212
Apr 7th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Heidi's ex is wayyyyyy better than Spencer!!

doni1212
Apr 7th, 2009, 04:02 AM
WOW!!! THAT NEW PREVIEW OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THIS SEASON WAS AMAZING!!!! :worship:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 7th, 2009, 04:34 AM
I'll have to watch it when it is uploaded onto STC this week. I can't wait. I actually watched the whole of Season 4 on one day because it was taking forever to be shown on MTV UK :o

Renalicious
Apr 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Doni you are soooo lucky to have watched it. Sigh. I hope it's up on Bit Torrent soon.

Golovinjured.
Apr 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
The City is shit. Allie :weirdo: The only ones I like is that chirpy girl who's almost always happy, and Kelly Cutrone. What a bitch. :hearts:

.. and Allie's BF :drool:

Harju.
Apr 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
The City is awesome just because Olivia :hearts:. She's constantly pwning Whitney :lol:.

Audrina = Boring stupid useless attention seeking whore with no personality and bad tan and fake boobies.

Team LO all the way :hearts:

Golovinjured.
Apr 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
LOL True about Olivia :lol:

But, Team Audrina. ;)

Renalicious
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olivia. :hearts: Soooo cool.

Renalicious
Apr 7th, 2009, 12:47 PM
The City is awesome just because Olivia :hearts:. She's constantly pwning Whitney :lol:

Olivia: ...The thing is though, you don't bring him into the workplace.
Whitney: That's so true...
Olivia: It's incredibly amateur. *Walks away*

:drool:

Kirilenko_Kamp
Apr 7th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Hey guys. I just saw the premiere of season 5 last night! I hate to admit it, but I started tearing up a little when LC & Heidi both started crying and hugging each other on the party yacht.:crying2::sobbing::hysteric: I guess I'm like Steph who badly wants these two to get back together as bff's. Spencer (Purple belt in Jujitsu) put it to good use on Cameron's head!:boxing::lol: The preview for the rest of Season 5 is a true teaser of what's about to go down! Truly compelling I must say. I can't wait, but ONLY 9 episodes???:sad: Btw, I don't care for The City either. The Hills rocks!!!!:yeah:

Renalicious
Apr 8th, 2009, 01:16 AM
I just saw the preview. I have no words. :speakles:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 8th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Wow, the first episode was great. Cameron :rolleyes: Everyone has been waiting to see Spencer get smacked in the face and you had the perfect chance. But instead of doing it you acted like apussy and let Spencer beat your arse :rolleyes:

Lauren is a switch bitch. At the end of the first I though she and Heidi made up, but then in the 2nd she was all angry at Stephanie that Heidi came and made it seem like she doesn't want to know her. I really can't read LC. She's so random.

Heidi's mum :o Could you be anymore obvious, although Colby is about 20 steps up from Spencer.

Lo still not included in the credits :fiery:

Renalicious
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:18 AM
That was such a great 2 episodes.

I understand where Lauren is coming from, it's obvious she wants to be friends with Heidi, but if she does, she's basically erasing what all she stood for in the past seasons. She can't just pretend like nothing's wrong with who Heidi's dating. I think Lauren knows if she meets Heidi and they talk, she will have the tendency to be friendly with her but she doesn't WANT to be friendly, because she can't be friends with someone who's engaged to a complete asshole.

Golovinjured.
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Engaged? Didn't Speidi elope?

Renalicious
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Wait let me get this straight. Lauren's birthday is on February the 1st. So her Bday party happened Feb 1st (the first ep) and it premier April 6th. So this means all of Season 5 only happened in about a month and a half? :eek:

Renalicious
Apr 9th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Well, they weren't when Lauren was talking to Heidi on her birthday. ;)

Golovinjured.
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Where are you? I just watched an episode on MTV. You're in Australia, right?

Renalicious
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Yes... :unsure:

Golovinjured.
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Maybe I'm confused. I haven't even seen LC talk to Heidi in ages.

mckyle.
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:07 AM
LC's makeup was so tragic. Absolutely awful. Fire whoever did it.

Loved the Britney and Kelly songs :inlove:

Renalicious
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:24 AM
LC talks to Heidi in the first episode of Season 5.

doni1212
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:39 AM
And the last episode of Season 4, ;)

Renalicious
Apr 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah but I was refferring to the the first episode of Season 5. :p

doni1212
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:22 PM
:ras:

Renalicious
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:41 PM
:p

I can't waitttt til the next episode! It sucks running time is only 20 minutes.

doni1212
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I know!! And this time we'll only have 1 episode, :sad:

Renalicious
Apr 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Sigh. :( By the time this episode airs. We're already 1/3 through the season!! :sobbing:

Knizzle
Apr 10th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Heidi has potential to screw Lauren over again. As much as she doesn't want to admit, Spencer is a huge negative influence. She needs to break from him because he seems not to have any ambition or plans for his life. I find myself wanting them to be friends again because I know they are both hurting over their friendship breaking, but if I was Lauren it would be hard to trust Heidi so we probably wouldn't be as close as we once were if we did become friends again. Heidi only seems to want Lauren around when she and Spencer are having problems. When they are ok, it seems she's right along with Spencer disliking Lauren. LC should be very careful and slow to bring Heidi back in her life.

Renalicious
Apr 11th, 2009, 01:43 AM
If I were LC I wouldn't want to be friends with Heidi anymore. It's just a chapter of life she has to leave behind.

Kirilenko_Kamp
Apr 11th, 2009, 02:29 AM
I'm curious on what's your take on Stefanie. Brody warned LC about Stef being a back stabbing, conniving bitch and not to trust her. In the 1st episode of Season 5, we see Stef encouraging Heidi to come to LC's party, that it would be ok, and saying she will be HER INVITED guest. Heidi was reluctant and had concerns about appearing without any notice. When LC confronted Stef about it, she blatantly lied, telling her that she didn't invite her, but said Heidi invited HERSELF and she had no idea she was coming. I'm having concerns about Stef. Is she two-faced???:shrug:
Btw, who would win a fight between Spencer (Purple Belt Jujitsu) vs. Colby (ex- High School wrestler)???:boxing:

Renalicious
Apr 11th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Stephanie clearly is a bit of a weirdo. :p

doni1212
Apr 11th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I'm curious on what's your take on Stefanie. Brody warned LC about Stef being a back stabbing, conniving bitch and not to trust her. In the 1st episode of Season 5, we see Stef encouraging Heidi to come to LC's party, that it would be ok, and saying she will be HER INVITED guest. Heidi was reluctant and had concerns about appearing without any notice. When LC confronted Stef about it, she blatantly lied, telling her that she didn't invite her, but said Heidi invited HERSELF and she had no idea she was coming. I'm having concerns about Stef. Is she two-faced???:shrug:
Btw, who would win a fight between Spencer (Purple Belt Jujitsu) vs. Colby (ex- High School wrestler)???:boxing:

I definitely think Stephanie is a backstabbing, two-faced, lying bitch, :angel:

Kirilenko_Kamp
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Spencer was caught at a night club with Stacie, her friends (they're cute;)), & Charlie by Heidi & Steph. The look on Spencer's face: PRICELESS. It would've been cool if Heidi punched Charlie in the face and threw a drink in Spencer's face. Steph calling Stacie and her friends whores and a homewrecker was funny. You gotta love the conversations Spencer & Steph have when they see each other. Steph just walks into Spencer's apartment without knocking saying "Well, the door was unlocked" Spencer replies with "Well if the door is unlocked, it doesn't mean you're welcome to come in.":lol: I just gotta laugh at them.
I can't believe Kelly Cutrone decided to hire Steph to work at People's Revolution. She might cost LC her job.:eek:

doni1212
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I definitely forgot it was on, :o

Renalicious
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Steph. :lol:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 15th, 2009, 10:44 AM
OMG this weeks episode was so good. When Stephanie and Heidi walked into the club and Heidi got so mad. Stephanie calling that girl a slut and making sure the girl heard her :rolls:

The job interview was so cringworthy :tape: Why did Kelly hire here? I have a feeling LC will be firing her on a future episode.

Oh and from next week's preview is Audrina talking about Broady? What a whore!

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen episode three, you can watch it here:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=CN5P2GSS

Renalicious
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Thank you SOOOOO much. :worship: :inlove: If I could, I would give you a million good reps, but I can't even give you one because i've good repped you before. :p :)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 15th, 2009, 11:44 AM
If you live outside America you can catch The Hills episodes here:

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/359.html

The new episode usually is put up on this site on the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning BST after the Monday it is aired in the US.

Just click the episode and it will give you the options of where you can view it. Click Megaupload and then find the user WEETREV. His/Her videos are usually the best quality out of the lot and he/she usually uploads the video first.

Renalicious
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I'm outside USA and the first link works for me. :)

Sigh, another Hills ep over for another week! LOL at Kelly Cutrone - "The only reason why I'm giving her the job is because the interview was so folly...she might actually be a genius."

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 15th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I'm outside USA and the first link works for me. :)

But to find the first link you need to use the second link :p

Sigh, another Hills ep over for another week! LOL at Kelly Cutrone - "The only reason why I'm giving her the job is because the interview was so folly...she might actually be a genius."

LOL, that cracked me up. Yeah right she'd be a genius. Mor like psycho bitch :rolls: I loved Lauren's face when Kelly was telling her that she'll be the one held responsible if Stephanie messes up.

Golovinjured.
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Okay, I just watch the 'latest' episode on MTV and here's what happened.

LC and Lo run into Stephanie & Heidi at one of Heidi's events, and Heidi and Lauren talk. Heidi cried about how hard it is with her mum and all that. Then Heidi and Spencer went to the courthouse to make it official and then Spencer backed out for Heidi. Audrina did Justin.

Where am I up to?

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Okay, I just watch the 'latest' episode on MTV and here's what happened.

LC and Lo run into Stephanie & Heidi at one of Heidi's events, and Heidi and Lauren talk. Heidi cried about how hard it is with her mum and all that. Then Heidi and Spencer went to the courthouse to make it official and then Spencer backed out for Heidi. Audrina did Justin.

Where am I up to?

That was the last episode of season 4.

Golovinjured.
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:49 PM
& where are you guys?

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Season 5 Episode 3 was the last episode we all watched.

Renalicious
Apr 15th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Yes.

Centro
Apr 15th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you SOOOOO much.

Renalicious
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:21 AM
SO, how did Ep 4 go? :D

Kirilenko_Kamp
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:24 PM
Episode #4: Steph has absolutely no clue what to do at People's Revolution except doodle on a note pad when being confronted. LC should just fire her. Spencer reluctantly goes with Heidi to see a relationship counselor. He obviously didn't want to be there. Justin gives Audrina mixed signals about their relationship while at a club. Brody and the boys are going to Hawaii for a week while the girls are thinking of crashing in on them without their knowledge (next week's episode #5). This week's episode was kinda boring to me.:zzz: No drama really.:sad:

Renalicious
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:01 PM
Okay I just watched it. :D :D

It wasn't a bad episode...but I can't help but think some of the parts were staged. Like when Drina was talking with Sleazy T about Justin, and then Justin himself is there at the club..it was weird. Anyway, it still was okay...the whole Audrina/Brody thing is really, really weird. :o

Alicia Rocks
Apr 21st, 2009, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know when Season 5 starts on Aus MTV?

Renalicious
Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:23 AM
Well, S4 just ended here so I presume maybe in the next couple of weeks.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:48 AM
I thought the part where Spencer and Heidi were at the therapist and she tells them to face each other and say what you feel was hilarious. When Spencer turned to Heidi and said he felt like he was in hell just had me in hysterics. Obviously Heidi's reaction was funny too.

Stephanie was awful at People's Revolution :rolleyes: I dunno how she got the job. And why are all the guys on The Hills so fug? Justin, Spencer, Broadie, Jason and Frankie. All of them are so fug!

Renalicious
Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:12 PM
Brody's not bad, Sleazy T's not bad either. :p Doug wasn't bad... and that guy Corey that Drina was dating in S4 wasn't bad. :p

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:48 PM
Corey was hot :hearts: I can't believe Audrina picked Justin over him :weirdo:

I hate Broady. He is such a dork. What makes it worse is that he thinks he's god's gift :tape: Seriously these girls can do soooooooooooo much better than these guys.

Sleazy T :rolls: What a dumb name. Was the last episode the first time he appeared on the show? I've never seen him before.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Brody is not a dork. Dork's are awesome. He's a douche. An important difference, this.

Dawn Marie
Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:05 AM
I think Brody is hot! I'd do him! I enjoy him and Lauren's relationship.
I can't stand Justine Bobby! He looks like a heroin addict! Spencer is a bitch and Heidie is a pathetic punching bag.
Audrina, hes not that into you. Tool.
I like Lo. and Whitney and Lauren. They have common sense.

I cannot stand Spencers sister at all. She is a DORK and a DOUCHE!

Renalicious
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:03 AM
That was Sleazy T's first time on The Hills, but he was part of the cast of Bromance.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:39 AM
I could never watch Bromance. I just hate Brody!

Renalicious
May 1st, 2009, 01:38 PM
Coming back for more episodes! (Although not confirmed if S6 is on the cards.)

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/210218-Upfronts_2009_MTV_Orders_Nine_Series_Adds_More_Of_ The_Hills_.php

Kirilenko_Kamp
May 3rd, 2009, 06:20 PM
With LC leaving the show, there are rumors floating around that Kristin Cavallari will join the cast next season. Who knows what going to happen...:shrug:

doni1212
May 3rd, 2009, 06:50 PM
I heard that!! And I would definitely watch! She was my REAL favorite on Laguna Beach, :banana:

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 3rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
OMG Kristen joining the show :eek: She'd be awesome on it. I kinda hoped she'd be on it with LC, but Kristen on her own would be great. Plus she knows Heidi from when Heidi stayed with LC in Laguna during the second season of Laguna Beach.

But what will this mean for Lo? :sad: Lo and Kristen never really got on because of LC, although they did use to talk.

doni1212
May 3rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
I doubt Lo would be on the show w/o Lauren. I mean we never hear anything personal about Lo, she's just on the show as Lauren's sidekick or BFF.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 3rd, 2009, 07:49 PM
Nows the perfect time to make Lo a bigger part of the show. They can't take LC and Lo from The Hills :sad:

Lo deserves some credit damn it!! TEAM LO :rocker:

madlove
May 4th, 2009, 07:44 AM
why are people watching this junk!?!

Renalicious
May 4th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I doubt Lo would be on the show w/o Lauren. I mean we never hear anything personal about Lo, she's just on the show as Lauren's sidekick or BFF.
It is confirmed that Lo has signed on for Season 5.5, who knows what she will do. Maybe she will finally get storylines. :)

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM
oooh, this weeks episode was so good.

Heidi should just slap Stacy. Even though I want Heidi to leave Spencer, how can Stacy not realise that texting another girl's bf is wrong. The therapy session was funny.

Talking about wrong, what's up with Jayde's face :speakles: :tape: How much work has she had done? She looks awful. To top it off she's a drunk, but I guess that's because she's a playboy bunny :tape:

Audrina at the start of the show saying that what she and Brody did wasn't a big deal :tape: :rolls: How dumb! Erm sleeping with someone else's bf is a big deal :rolls: Frankie's party was funny though. I thought in last week's episode Brody and Audrina both admitted to cheating with each other but this week they are saying nothing happened.:shrug:

I felt bad for Audrina at the club. Jayde and her friends were acting like idiots. I thought that Jo girl was gonna punch her. All this drama over a fug like Brody :rolls:

Kirilenko_Kamp
May 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I agree this week's episode was really good. Jayde has Brody p**** whipped. She has him wrappped around her finger. Speaking of Jayde, she does look funny looking. I think her friends are more eye appealing than her. What's up with Jayde's hair???:eek: It looks like she took a #9 iron to the side of the head to part her hair.:lol:
I loved Frankie's explanation to Jayde of what happened that night... "Audrina like laid down on Brody's bed and just fell asleep!":lol: Jayde's response: Frankie, are you fu**ing retarded?!?":lol:
Stacie is completely in the wrong for texting Spencer. I'm surprised Steph didn't jump in and punch her. Btw, is Hollie still living with LC & Lo??? Did she find a job yet???

Renalicious
May 7th, 2009, 01:17 AM
It was a pretty good ep. :) Jayde has a really foul mouth. :lol:

Dandy_Warhol
May 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Audrina at the start of the show saying that what she and Brody did wasn't a big deal :tape: :rolls: How dumb! Erm sleeping with someone else's bf is a big deal :rolls: Frankie's party was funny though. I thought in last week's episode Brody and Audrina both admitted to cheating with each other but this week they are saying nothing happened.:shrug:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/spotless_rougedirector/random%20stuffs/lc-rollseyes.gif

Renalicious
May 7th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Ikr.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
:awww:

Kirilenko_Kamp
May 12th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Last night's episode marks the beginning of the end of Steph's internship at People's Revolution. What a dumbass. She forgets to pack the 5 pieces of clothing that LC specifically instructed her to do before the photo shoot at Lo's new gig at SmashBox (may I add Lo looked really cute with her hair up in a ponytail.) When LC calls Steph about the mix up she tells her she can't help her now because she's on her lunch break with new bf Robert. What the hell??? The bad thing about this is that LC had to take all the blame.:sad: It was funny seeing Kelly Cutrone's reaction the next day... Staring at Steph "You seem awefully happy?!?" "I'm not so happy!!!":lol:
Kelly was not pleased at all and told LC to fire her at the end of the week. "LC think guillotine, think clean." If you haven't seen the episode yet, check out Justin's outfit (especially his pants & socks) when you see him confront Audrina about her night in bed with Brody.:eek: He looks like he's preparing for the great flood or he got a job at Long John Silver's Fish N Chips.:lol:

Renalicious
May 14th, 2009, 02:06 PM
To be honest these Season 5 episodes have disappointed me. :sad: Nothing is overly dramatic and it's just not really that interesteing. It sucks that right now the Hills is not based on LC's life, but more on Heidi's and Audrina's. Especially Heidi's. :sad: Seriously I don't give a crap about Heidi...or Audrina for that matter!

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
this weeks show was dull. Justin actually makes me sick. Did you see what he was wearing :tape:

Stephanie just seemed to be a retard and deserved to get fired, but why are they making it last for two episodes. Firing Steph isn't that big a deal so waiting for it to happen next week is just pointless.

Heidi is psycho! I felt sorry for Spencer :eek:

Renalicious
May 14th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I agree.

Seriously, I feel kinda bummed. :sad: The season started out SO well. :sad:

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 27th, 2009, 11:52 AM
OH MY GOD!

The Hills has seriously picked up in the last two episodes and the preview for the season finale looks :eek: She's back :hearts: The look on LC's face in that preview was hilarious!

Spencer calling up LC to apologise was interesting. I thought the talk between Heidi and LC was so sad :sad:.

I found it funny when Steph, Drina, Lo and LC were at lunch and were talking about the wedding. LC was just getting more and more pissed. Then when she found out Lo was invited it was hilarious. You could tell she was thinking WTF.

I can't wait until nexts hour long show. It should be great!

Kirilenko_Kamp
May 27th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Finally a real good episode!!!:yeah: Heidi going to People's Revolution to personally drop off the wedding invitation to LC was very touching. It showed how much it would really mean to Heidi if LC attended. They were both on the borderline to tears in their conversation.:hysteric:
Steph unknowingly attending Kelly Cutrone's party was both hilarious and uncomfortable.:lol: I don't care what people think, but Spencer's apology to LC wasn't genuine.:rolleyes: He just did it to appease Heidi.
The Hills Aftershow with LC was good too. The crowd was just yelling with cheers when she came on stage. They had blown-up pictures of LC all around the stage and reminisced about her past from Laguna Beach to The Hills, past boyfriends, etc. The best part was when they showed clips of uncomfortable moments she had with Heidi, Audrina, Steph, etc. and ended each segment with LC saying "BITCH!":lol: I'm gonna miss you LC!!!

Renalicious
May 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
I haven't watched the last two eps since it was getting boring. I shall have to check it out then. :eek:

M-K
May 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm going to miss LC soooo much!

M-K
May 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Btw, does any of you know when the second season of The City will air?
Thanks.

Renalicious
May 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I'm presuming almost straight after The Hills ends?

M-K
May 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM
That would be awesome. :D Hehe
And how many more episodes of The Hills are there after the "LC-Finale" on sunday?

Renalicious
May 27th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Sigh. I will miss LC. And I'll probably die too.

I think there will be like, 6 more episodes.

M-K
May 27th, 2009, 05:26 PM
:lol:
Me too!! It's so weird having followed her for what, 6 years now? and then all of the sudden seeing nothing.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I will miss LC too. She has been my fave since Laguna Beach.

However, the finale looks really good and it good lead to some interesting storylines in The Hills.

I really want to see the finale now! Shame I have to wait a week :(

Renalicious
May 28th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'd rather wait a year for the finale. :sobbing:

Lauren CAN'T GO!!!!! :sad: :sad:

Renalicious
May 28th, 2009, 01:13 AM
PS: Episode 9 was REALLY good! :eek:

The conversation with Heidi was like "awwww" Seriously if I was Heidi I would be like, who actually LIKES Spencer? Why won't she get a clue. :o

Harju.
May 28th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Countdown to Kristin to return <3
http://i41.tinypic.com/2jac7co.gif
I love seeing Kristin's smug face and Lauren's annoyed face and Lo's cheeky look :lol:.
Ugh, nothing can beat the original Laguna Beach. Always :lol: whenever Lauren moaned to Lo about how Kristin's voice is so irritating "Ste-PHAN...Ste-PHAN"

I hope Lo can have bigger storyline next season and have a rivalry with Kristin or something. :inlove:

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 28th, 2009, 11:08 AM
lol, they are wearing the same colour dress too :rolls:

But last year LC did invite Kristen to her fashion show and Kristen did go to it :shrugs:

Renalicious
May 28th, 2009, 12:54 PM
:o KC GO DIE

Cilla
May 28th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I won't be watching this show after Lauren leaves. I can't stand Kristin :tape: I never saw her appeal & the way the boys on Laguna followed her like lame puppies :help: I think Lauren & Kristen are okay with each other now.

Renalicious
May 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM
I agree, won't be watching.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
They really need to make Lo a bigger character now. Although in Laguna Beach Kristin and Lo did speak to each other (not really speak but say "hi" etc.) it could be the set up of some drama between them. (Like Harju already said)

M-K
May 28th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I dont like Kristin either! But I think I will at least try to watch some of it.. Although Im scared that it will be extremely scripted (not that "the other" wasnt, but I think this is going to be even more) Especially since Kristin has said something about not having anything against "playing along" and create drama just to make it more entertaining. :tape:

Dandy_Warhol
May 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Dear Kristin,

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/spotless_rougedirector/random%20stuffs/heidimontag-wtf.gif

Dandy_Warhol
May 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Countdown to Kristin to return <3
http://i41.tinypic.com/2jac7co.gif

:rolls:@LC's face

Harju.
May 29th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Ugh, apparently they tried to push Bore/Whore-dina to feud with Kristin. I hope Kristin smackdowns that ho and gets her off the show.

Hopefully they'll add LoGoddess to the intro next season. <3

Renee
May 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM
kristin and her huge chin:tape:, she is not as cute as she think she is.

Dandy_Warhol
May 30th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Audrina = Ceiling Eyes
bores me to death. they better have a few episodes of her getting her eyes fixed or else she needs to gtfo :smash:

Renalicious
May 30th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Adding Kristen to the show = Removing any trace of 'reality' the show had left. Basically Kristen herself said she's only on there to 'stir up some drama'. Pfft. :rolleyes:

Honestly, won't be watching after LC leaves. This will be my last ep. :o

Renalicious
May 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM
My prediction is that the season will end with Lauren and Heidi being on their way back to bffs.

:sad:

Renalicious
Jun 1st, 2009, 06:44 AM
So how did it go people!? I'm waiting for it to be up on EZTV. Gosh. I'm soooo excited! But at the same time sad.

Seen the trailer for KC's return/s? I think I may watch it actually. I don't know. It looks interesting that the old Hillsies are clashing with KC. Drina and KC's feud looks interesting.

Renalicious
Jun 1st, 2009, 03:34 PM
That episode was faker than usual. :tape: I didn't really care for any of it except the Lauren bits. (as per usual) Holly was clearly drunk. :lol: Don't even get me started on the KC bit. :o

Renee
Jun 1st, 2009, 07:10 PM
That episode was faker than usual. :tape: I didn't really care for any of it except the Lauren bits. (as per usual) Holly was clearly drunk. :lol: Don't even get me started on the KC bit. :o

I don't watch the complete episode of the Hills anymore. I watch the Lauren and Lo bits and then change the channel. So next season, I will watch Lo, hope Lo will get a bigger role and hope she will be the narrator. If I have to listen to attention whore Kristin narrate.......:mad:

mirzalover
Jun 2nd, 2009, 03:24 AM
Heidi's brother is HOT.

mckyle.
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:18 AM
Adding Kristen to the show = Removing any trace of 'reality' the show had left. Basically Kristen herself said she's only on there to 'stir up some drama'. Pfft. :rolleyes:

It took bringing in a new character to make you realize this show is and always was fake?

Renalicious
Jun 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
If I remember correctly I specifically said "any trace of 'reality' left" and I re-specified 'reality' as not really reality. By this I mean, by bringing Kristen in, it won't even look remotely real. With LC, she seemed genuine and at least talked like everyone else talks but with Kristen it's like everything is a drama, everything is a big deal.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 2nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
I really didn't like the ending :sad: It was just such a tame way to end. Seeing LC just get in the back of a car and drive off not saying bye to anyone after the wedding was kinda sad.

It was nice seeing Lo, LC and Jen bunny together at the house :awww: And LC speaking to Heidi before the wedding was nice too.

Although I like Kristin I didn't like the way she came in. I loved Lo's snide comment to LC "You match" :rolls:

I'm gonna miss LC :sobbing: The show won't be the same without her. The preview for next season looks ok but it won't be the same. I'll still watch because let's face it, I watch the first season of The City :o but I don't think the next season of The Hills will be good.

BTW, I didn't know Brody and Kristin dated. Another one of Kristin's men that LC went after :o :lol:

Renalicious
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Nah not gonna watch next season. I will miss LC, I really will. :sad:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
I didn't like how the finale was portrayed as "oh LC went... anyway Kristin's here". The Hills was LC's show and she didn't get much of a send off.

Is it 100% confirmed that she is not gonna be in the next season, even in a small role like she did at the start of the 2nd season of Laguna Beach?

Renalicious
Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
I don't think she'd want to return. :sad: And I agree. Wasn't much of a Lauren episode at all. Sigh.

Renalicious
Oct 22nd, 2009, 11:21 AM
Okay I lied.

Has anyone been watching Season 6 of the Hills? Personally I don't really like it. Things are really falling apart. Kristen is soooo fake. Please, have some degree of realness! :sobbing:

What about The City? is it any good right now?

doni1212
Oct 23rd, 2009, 07:46 PM
I'm a little behind but I liked the first 2 episodes!

delicatecutter
Oct 23rd, 2009, 07:50 PM
Kristin. :hearts:

M-K
Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Well I admit I was pretty nervous about Kristin taking over after admitting how she wouldnt mind acting up just for the drama. But I actually kind of like her. I think the show is fine even though of course I miss LC!

The city is great! I like how this second season focuses more on their jobs instead of relationships. Olivia is just sooooo pretty and I love Kelly Cutrone!! Its also going to be interesting to see Jay coming back!
Although Whit's guy from the last episode was so nice! (Of course they show a little dating, but it does mostly focus on work.)

Renalicious
Oct 24th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Really? You guys liked it? :ras:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 24th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Ugh, Lo being introduced as "Audrina's friend" is such bullshit.

Didn't like the first episode at all, but I've got to watch the next one. Then I'll watch the City! :lol: I have no life :o

Renalicious
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I know right. In season 4 Audrina said "We'll never be friends." :rolls:

Renee
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:55 PM
I watched the first episode....didn't like it and will not be watching anymore not even for Lo, who is the only one that I like.

Harju.
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I just love to watch Kristin tormenting Boredina :inlove:

Lo deserves her own show as compared to that Ceiling Eyes :rolleyes: MASSIVE HATE.

Willam
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I just love to watch Kristin tormenting Boredina :inlove:

Lo deserves her own show as compared to that Ceiling Eyes :rolleyes: MASSIVE HATE.

Lo is extremely cute, and extremely boring.

delicatecutter
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I love it when Lo is bitchy. :hearts:

Renalicious
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Are you guys catching the episode tonight?

Harju.
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Lo is extremely cute, and extremely boring.

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/011431462.gif
Bitch, please.

doni1212
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Please...Whitney was BORING!

Renee
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:30 PM
no way in hell is Lo boring. If you saw Laguna Beach, you would not say this. She is a little more low key on the Hills, but I think this is because she is older now and also because she is not into acting out just for the sake of more camera time.

Renalicious
Dec 25th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I just finished watching the whole season.

Am I the only one who thinks Kristen and Justin make a good couple? :tears:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Dec 26th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Yes you are. I finished watching The Hills about two weeks ago, and I must admit it did get better. But they show too much Brody. I hate him.

I also finished watch The City last Sunday and I have to say that is soooooooooo much better than The Hills now. They pretty much taken all the guys out of the show and it's now about the girls and their work. It's so much more interesting. Considering how bad the first series was, I was surprised at how good this series was. Olivia vs. Erin :drool:

Renalicious
Dec 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Really. :eek: Maybe I shall have to watch it.