PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with People in G-T section?

wondoka
Mar 27th, 2009, 04:43 AM
???
Those people seems, that thinks it's "funny" about a young Thai girl named "wannasuk" She is just a young player from Thailand, and I'm sure that she has devotion to her sports. There is no needs to make laughter of her name.
The overall posts in the General-Forum seems to be about: Why is Invanovic/Jancovic/Williams+2/Sharapora/ winning? Also, in The general Chat Section, they hail Winners and not the future stars. Caro, in my prediction, will win USO next year 1010. She will have problems in AU, but will be wining probably Indian Wells & Miami. Caro will never win in Paris, sorry for that.

HTE
Apr 3rd, 2009, 06:38 PM
GM is retarded, don't go there if your favourite just lost or you have a bad day, so many trolls and weirdos over there :D

FormerlyKnownAs
Apr 4th, 2009, 12:17 AM
75% of TennisForum.com is not about tennis, its posters using tennis to attack, ridicule and "entertain" themselves at other peoples exspense.
The worst is when some of them come over here, like last year when Caroline won some tournements, fill up pages with 3-4 big pics of another player in there sigs, and 2 word comments, or a smiley.

rcirani
Apr 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Yes, the majority of people in the GM just seem to be trolls who are barely tennis fans at all, or if they are it's only for a brief time or because they like one player. Best advice is to steer clear of it.

wondoka
Apr 8th, 2009, 05:44 AM
The point is tennis and to discuss who is a better WTA-player or not. It's not a discussion to upgrade your favourite player on behalf of the one you don't like. There are many teenage-girls on the WTA-Tour and I don't think that they deserve to read on the internet, what some people are writing. Wozzy, Azarenka, Cornet, Radwanska, - these are young players who certainly not need to get underestimated. :):):)