PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened here? (ANTM)

Sam L
Mar 26th, 2009, 09:19 AM
29SuuEKztPc

I didn't see this show but I was listening to Aussie morning radio on way to work and they had a game where they play parts of a TV show and the contestants have to guess the show and this was played and I was so surprised at Tyra Banks blowing off, so I searched on youtube. :eek:

What the hell happened before? After?

eck
Mar 26th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Tyra wasn't too happy that Tiffany couldn't give a rats ass about leaving the show.

Wigglytuff
Mar 26th, 2009, 11:02 AM
i saw that season, basically tiffany had a chance to win (it is true she did) and she performed well (better than others girls who stayed on) but she got eliminated and didnt seem to care. she had been through things in her life but she felt that she was a victim and could not change or improve her life in any way and thus let herself fail and didnt seem to let herself get back up. tyra was pissed because tiffany was not, or did not seem to be taking it seriously. tyra, i think wanted tiffany to go far if not win and tyra felt personally offended that tiffany didnt want to win as much as tyra wanted her to win.

Monica_Rules
Mar 26th, 2009, 11:31 AM
WOW, that was intense. Also worse hair cut ever Tyra

Sam L
Mar 26th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Tyra wasn't too happy that Tiffany couldn't give a rats ass about leaving the show.

i saw that season, basically tiffany had a chance to win (it is true she did) and she performed well (better than others girls who stayed on) but she got eliminated and didnt seem to care. she had been through things in her life but she felt that she was a victim and could not change or improve her life in any way and thus let herself fail and didnt seem to let herself get back up. tyra was pissed because tiffany was not, or did not seem to be taking it seriously. tyra, i think wanted tiffany to go far if not win and tyra felt personally offended that tiffany didnt want to win as much as tyra wanted her to win.

Aaah I see. Yeah I read up on wikipedia a bit. :eek: :sad:

WOW, that was intense. Also worse hair cut ever Tyra

Yeah it was INTENSE.

Marshmallow
Mar 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I was so embarrassed for Trya, almost as embarrassed as I was when she started shouting and crying about releasing her first single. I mean a girl was about to eliminated, Trya holding the last picture, then totally turned the issue onto herself. :fiery: + :sobbing: "And this will mark a new beginning for one of you girls... and I FEEL YOUR PAIN... Because I'm gonna start taking risks too when I release my new single...Oh it's so hard I Know..." or something like that. Really uncomfortable stuff, I was stunned everyone kept a straight face.

Love Tyra though :lol:

Wigglytuff
Mar 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I was so embarrassed for Trya, almost as embarrassed as I was when she started shouting and crying about releasing her first single. I mean a girl was about to eliminated, Trya holding the last picture, then totally turned the issue onto herself. :fiery: + :sobbing: "And this will mark a new beginning for one of you girls... and I FEEL YOUR PAIN... Because I'm gonna start taking risks too when I release my new single...Oh it's so hard I Know..." or something like that. Really uncomfortable stuff, I was stunned everyone kept a straight face.

Love Tyra though :lol:

i think you missed the point, tiffany NEEDED to be yelled at tyra was doing her a favor

Marshmallow
Mar 26th, 2009, 04:08 PM
i think you missed the point, tiffany NEEDED to be yelled at tyra was doing her a favor

REALLY? How can you be so sure TYRA losing her composure like that didn't just make Tiffany switch off. She did just walk out after all. How do you know Tyra's barking at Tiffany in front all those people didn't just leave Tiffany feel humiliated and even more of a victim. Tyra could easily have pulled the girl to one side and had a proper talk with her if she cared so much or maybe dragged her on to the Tyra show.

But meh :shrug:.

G-Ha
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM
What happened here is that Tyra is a crazed, egomaniac. It's a show about becoming a model, for fuck's sake...no need to get that worked up and serious.

Andreas
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I love Tyra :tears:

CooCooCachoo
Mar 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM
No doubt Tiffany needed a reality check, but Tyra just lost it. Plain and simple.

Wigglytuff
Mar 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM
REALLY? How can you be so sure TYRA losing her composure like that didn't just make Tiffany switch off. She did just walk out after all. How do you know Tyra's barking at Tiffany in front all those people didn't just leave Tiffany feel humiliated and even more of a victim. Tyra could easily have pulled the girl to one side and had a proper talk with her if she cared so much or maybe dragged her on to the Tyra show.

But meh :shrug:.

i dont know if tiffany will listen that day, but i think she remember it and i hope that the memory of the incident will help her see the error of her ways. but you are right i think at the moment it happened tiffany likely did shut off.

The Daviator
Mar 26th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Oh Tyra :haha: "Take responsibilty for YO-SELF!"

Direwolf
Mar 26th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Tyra just became a flat Tyre...
she just burst...

drake3781
Mar 26th, 2009, 08:41 PM
:lol:

Tyra is slowly becoming a trainwreck... will take years before she reaches Paula Abdul level, but it is coming.

young_gunner913
Mar 26th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Tyrant :worship:

But this was a long ass time ago. :o You're a little late on coming across this Sam. Like 8 cycles late but guess its better you see this gem some time. :)

Tyra was yelling at Tiffany because she felt like Tiffany gave up on herself when she was actually doing really well. So many people wanted Tiffany to do well but she defeated herself and although there's a lot of fake shit on Top Model (and I mean a shit load), I think when Tyra was yelling it was a real moment. I think she got so pissed at Tiffany for just giving up on herself when she was doing well. :awww:

Cat's Pajamas
Mar 26th, 2009, 10:18 PM
It's true. Tiffany had the potential to be a top model who could work in New York, Europe, anywhere. Her problem was if she wasn't sure of herself then she completely doubted herself. There was no in between. She didn't think she could read the prompt they had in the judging challenge the night she was eliminated, so she practically refused to read because she thought she would embarrass herself. It's sad and Tyra did overreact, but I think Tiffany needed someone to call her out on it. The girl just needed to believe in herself.