PDA

View Full Version : 16 YO charged in the death of 47 YO newsman...Teen answered ad for rough sex!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 25th, 2009, 09:35 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6727172

Ellen Dawson
Mar 25th, 2009, 09:43 PM
I saw this on the news. It's so sad that the radio personality died that way. I feel bad also that he leaves this world with his family, friends and fans, more than likely, having a bad impression of him. :sad:

Sean.
Mar 25th, 2009, 09:49 PM
The article says nothing about sex :unsure: Just stabbing

Ellen Dawson
Mar 25th, 2009, 10:05 PM
The article says nothing about sex :unsure: Just stabbing

George Weber, the radio guy, answered an ad for rough sex.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nynews0326,0,7993215.story

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 25th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I feel sorry for him and may god rest his soul...but I agree with some of the comments on the ABC 7 page...I hope that the prosecutors take a good look at how this "child" is charged. What business does a 47 year old man have with a 16 year old boy? God only knows what that boy has been through and caused him to snap. I am in no way defending him but I think we need to take a step back and look at both sides.

Older men need to stop trolling the internet looking for underage kids...it's just wrong.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I feel sorry for him and may god rest his soul...but I agree with some of the comments on the ABC 7 page...I hope that the prosecutors take a good look at how this "child" is charged. What business does a 47 year old man have with a 16 year old boy? God only knows what that boy has been through and caused him to snap. I am in no way defending him but I think we need to take a step back and look at both sides.

Older men need to stop trolling the internet looking for underage kids...it's just wrong.

Agreed but it's a delicate issue. The attraction of old to young and young to old will never go away (it's human nature and not always cases of pedophilia). Some 16 yr olds (from when I was actually that age up to now) were sexually mature (they knew what they wanted, how to get it, etc). I remember being taken aback when I was in high school because some of these girls were so advanced (they knew it all!!).

Ciarán
Mar 25th, 2009, 11:47 PM
:speakles:

meyerpl
Mar 26th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I saw this on the news. It's so sad that the radio personality died that way. I feel bad also that he leaves this world with his family, friends and fans, more than likely, having a bad impression of him. :sad:Let's just say it won't give him the inside track to win the Edward R. Murrow Award or the Thomas R. Casper Award for Youth Mentoring.

~{X}~
Mar 26th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Did it say that Weber knew the guy was a teen, was 16 yrs old? I mean the kid may have told him he was older than he was, sometimes its tough to tell. That kid can easily pass off in some of his pictures as someone in their early 20's. So who knows about the details really of what happened.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 26th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Let's just say it won't give him the inside track to win the Edward R. Murrow Award or the Thomas R. Casper Award for Youth Mentoring.

True but at least he didn't die sexually repressed. Weber definitely knew what he liked which can't be said of some people. I mention that because I see it (sexual repression) as often being at the root of why some people are unhappy.

LoveFifteen
Mar 26th, 2009, 04:22 AM
The kid could have told him he was 19. Or 20. There's nothing wrong with a 47 year old and an 18 year old having a rough romp in the hay. It's not my thing, but hey, different strokes.

This headline really tries to make things salacious though. It makes you think he died from rough sex, not getting stabbed 50 times. Just awful.

Drake1980
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:25 AM
OMG! :eek:

RJWCapriati
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Well.......

Bijoux0021
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Not that he deserved what happened to him, but this guy was 47-years-old. He should have known better not to take a stranger to his apartment whom he had just met on the Internet. I guess his desires to have rough sex that night completely clouded his judgment. Then again, he probably had taken many chances like this before.

A 47-year-old having sex with an 18 or even 19-year-old just seems so wrong and perverted.

Apoleb
Mar 26th, 2009, 07:17 AM
That's what happens when you put an ad for "rough sex" on freakin' craigslist. You'll get the psychos. Can't say I'm totally shocked.

True but at least he didn't die sexually repressed.

I don't think what he did is evident of a healthy sexual state. He must be repressed onsome level.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 26th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I don't think what he did is evident of a healthy sexual state. He must be repressed onsome level.

I disagree.

If you like rough sex and actually go looking for it, you're not repressed.

Suppressing your desire to have intercourse that's not conventional by mainstream standards is sexual repression. Weber may not have been not been fully out of the closet (the articles don't address it) but he knew what he liked in the bedroom and did something about it.

meyerpl
Mar 26th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Maybe not repressed but obsessed. What he did was incredibly risky. Engaging in risky sexual behavior is not indicitive of good sexual health. People who do such things are not generally happy or satisfied sexually.

Direwolf
Mar 26th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Maybe not repressed but obsessed. What he did was incredibly risky. Engaging in risky sexual behavior is not indicitive of good sexual health. People who do such things are not generally happy or satisfied sexually.

how old were you when you had sex?
how did you have sex?
when did you have sex again after the first sex?
how often are you in WTAWORLD ?

Normal in the golden modern days are:
having sex after married,
having sex with the opposite sex,
having sex on bed
a simple coitus...

how common are masterbating in public now?
sex in public...

Rough = to give a beating to, manhandle, or subject to physical violence
to
......= not perfected
from wut i know, rough is sex but more aggressive...

as some posters here say...
hes 47 YO, he should be more careful...
WTF!...
Paul McCartneys married again..
hes 47, he knows what hes doing,
he knows his consequences,
its not like the Kid has killed someone before...
the devil got hungry and its sad
that he just became his main course...

" Katehis is being charged as an adult. However, he also admits to not remembering much of what happened because he was on pills and drugs. "
Kid is a kid, acts like a kid, thinks like kid, has the self control
of an erected cock standing up when he sees something it likes.

Detectives say he answered an ad Weber placed on the Internet looking for a partner in rough sex, and was supposed to be paid $60.

$60 I could buy meself a complete EleVen outfit.
3 sex could get me Rogers Racket...
the bait was good,
rough bait offered
for rough customers
no to rough prison for the kid!

RIP sir George Weber
have a smooth ride to heaven

2Black
Mar 26th, 2009, 09:53 PM
My junior high school teacher died the same way ... invited someone over to his house for sex & got stabbed. It was so sad. Despite this, we all still loved him. Yes, we were shocked at the story but none of us thought any less of the man because the man we knew was good people. We sat around after the funeral & just reminisced on all the great times in his class.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM

In some cases, yes, in some cases, no. It's risky behavior but this is what turns them on sexually and we have to respect that, in my opinion.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Normal in the golden modern days are:

having sex after married,
having sex with the opposite sex,
having sex on bed
a simple coitus...

Exactly and I want to add in the "golden modern days", being aggressive and horny was not part of a woman's role in sex. Being female and a lesbian as well, I had my own sexual hang-ups but I worked them out because I knew I would never be happy if I didn't.

meyerpl
Mar 27th, 2009, 02:28 AM
By "risky behavior", I'm not referring to the rough aspect. Safe sex doesn't just mean "using protection", it also means choosing a partner you trust. Many people find various risky sexual scenarios a turn-on. Just because something turns you on doesn't mean you should go for it. Risky sex is the stuff fantasies are made of. Engaging in risky sex often comes with a price; getting hurt, becoming a convicted sex criminal if the partner you don't know turns out to be a minor, getting robbed, contracting a disease or getting killed. Sexual intimacy should not come with those strings attached. If it's between two (or more) cheerfully consenting adults who trust each other, anything goes in my book.

TennisViewer531
Mar 27th, 2009, 03:46 AM
That's just so sad. :(

Monica_Rules
Mar 27th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Bit shocking really

Why is a guy with a wife and kids looking for kinky sex on the net though?

Dandy_Warhol
Mar 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
:speakles:

~{X}~
Mar 27th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Bit shocking really

:lol:

Why do you ask such a question? There are so many married guys on the net looking for sex, gay and straight sex. Just because they are married, that doesn't stop them. :lol:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:53 PM
:lol:

Why do you ask such a question? There are so many married guys on the net looking for sex, gay and straight sex. Just because they are married, that doesn't stop them. :lol:

Exactly. In general, people (though more men than women because women aren't quite the horndogs :p ) take major risks for sex and it's the risk that often makes it alluring, exciting. Sex, as pleasurable as it is, can (and has) ruin lives...but we'll never change (never stop trying to get the ultimate thrill, the ultimate orgasm, the ultimate one night stand, the ultimate affair...).

meyerpl
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Exactly. In general, people (though more men than women because women aren't quite the horndogs :p ) take major risks for sex and it's the risk that often makes it alluring, exciting. Sex, as pleasurable as it is, can (and has) ruin lives...but we'll never change (never stop trying to get the ultimate thrill, the ultimate orgasm, the ultimate one night stand, the ultimate affair...).Of course people engage in risky sexual behavior. People smoke cigarettes, drink to excess, monkey around with drugs and drive drunk too. I've done them all. That doesn't make it healthy or wise.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Of course people engage in risky sexual behavior. People smoke cigarettes, drink to excess, monkey around with drugs and drive drunk too. I've done them all. That doesn't make it healthy or wise.

I'm not sure how you got the impression that I think that that behavior is healthy or wise; you'll need to tell me. For the record, I said no such thing. It's completely irresponsible, without question, but people will do it anyway. I'm pointing that out because of the posts questioning Weber's behavior.

meyerpl
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'm not sure how you got the impression that I think that that behavior is healthy or wise; you'll need to tell me. For the record, I said no such thing. It's completely irresponsible, without question, but people will do it anyway. I'm pointing that out because of the posts questioning Weber's behavior.Maybe I got the wrong impression. Do you find Mr. Weber's behavior questionable? My take is that Mr. Weber wasn't just a victim of bad luck, he was a victim of his own bad judgment. I'm not wagging my finger at him; I've been the victim of my own bad judgment plenty of times.

Ellen Dawson
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Maybe I got the wrong impression. Do you find Mr. Weber's behavior questionable? My take is that Mr. Weber wasn't just a victim of bad luck, he was a victim of his own bad judgment. I'm not wagging my finger at him; I've been the victim of my own bad judgment plenty of times.

Most definitely, meyerpl, most definitely! If sexually Mr. Weber liked things on the kinky side, that's his business. However, he took a huge risk in meeting someone under those circumstances and paid for it with his life. So sad because it didn't have to be that way. There are discreet clubs he could've joined where their personnel would've made sure everyone was screened so that tragedies like this didn't happen.

meyerpl
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Most definitely, meyerpl, most definitely! If sexually Mr. Weber liked things on the kinky side, that's his business. However, he took a huge risk in meeting someone under those circumstances and paid for it with his life. So sad because it didn't have to be that way. There are discreet clubs he could've joined where their personnel would've made sure everyone was screened so that tragedies like this didn't happen.Nuts! I have nobody to argue with now. I agree with you completely.:)

alfonsojose
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Bit shocking really

was he married? :eek: :sad:

Martian KC
Mar 29th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Oky, this kid is extremely freaky. I saw pics of him holding all kinds of swords and daggers. This kid's messed up.