PDA

View Full Version : Alizé Fans Off-topic Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

tea
Mar 25th, 2009, 03:14 PM
We are:
améliemomo - Amira
Kovalchuk - Kovy
Charlieflip - Filip
Dorien. - Dorien
5ean - Sean
louisa. - Louisa
Alizé Molik - Damien
Пепи. - Fiorella, also Pepi or Ella
justine schnyder - Neta
tea. - Andrew
---
Okay, let's start. First, I guess we need kind of census of the fans.:D
So, everybody who feel interested for chat here, please make an introduction post. You maybe know each other already, but I don't, because I'm new:baby: here, you know.

Also this thread may be useful in times between the tournaments when no tennis is playing.

I'll start from myself.
I'm not from Switzerland as a flag says. Started to watch tennis somewhere in 2003 and felt in love with this game for all life. Being a huge Kim Clijsters fan almost stoped watching WTA when she quited. Fortunately became a fan of Alize and interest to womens tennis has been restored... I like tennis players with not ordinary style of the game, with some special appeal. Cornet definitely has it.
Umm... real name isn't important atm, call me tea. (Was drinking tea in the moment of registration.:D)

Enough for the first post I think, your turn now.:wavey:

P.S. Need to accent that here you may write anything you want in any format you want and as frequent as you want.
P.P.S. Never started threads before, so if something I'm doing wrong, please correct me.:angel:

Kovalchuk
Mar 25th, 2009, 04:37 PM
:wavey:

i am not really good at introducing myself.

ok, you can call me Kovy, actually i'm from Taiwan, in asia. (myself don't feel comfortable to use chinese name in english forum) San Marino flag is only used for tennis tipping. :lol:

a casual tennis fan for more than ten years, in the past enjoyed watching Hingis, Sabatini, Novotna... mostly from their grand slam performance. until recent years, starting to follow more tour events and new players.

i like watching clay court tennis the most, so you all know why i'm here.

other detail we can find out in future conversations.

ps: nice to meet you, tea :)

améliemomo
Mar 25th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Hey come on guys!dont be shy:o

you can tell us your real name, you know. No spy agencies reading and searching some informations about you lol

well very happy you finally create the Alize offtopic thread tea:)

so My name is Amira, as you know and my pseudo reveals it ,Im a big fan of amelie mauresmo.In fact Im especially a big fan of interresting and different tennis.
I like watching tennis and practise it also when I have time. I'm a tennis addict for many years now.I love players with different game and great personality so its naturally that I became to cheer for Alize.
She's also very smart and I love smart people:D:drool:

I hope we'll have some fun outthere and also some phylosophic discussions(I m kidding for the first one:o)
no seriously welcome to everyone who want to share good and fun moments outthere;)

so first question: tea if you're not from switzerland... where do you come from??:p

Charlieflip
Mar 25th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Hello!

I didn't get the gender of the first two, and the age also? I myself am a boy, 20 years old and named Filip :) Also I live in sweden. Ive played tennis for 14 years, but quit a while ago when my club couldn't let me train as much as I wanted. I still play from time to time, tennis has been a big part of my life, and I know most of the elite tennis juniors from sweden. I play especially when Im on vacation, and Ive tested venues all around the world :) Ive also been ballboy on many famous players from sweden, like wilander and johansson.

I think I love Alize so much because I can relate to her very much. She and I play very similiar, both technique-wise and because of the emotions. I find her extremly cute also :inlove:

that's me, happy to meet you all!

Btw, Amira, I don't disagree, but what makes you think Alize is smart?

tea
Mar 25th, 2009, 07:58 PM
i like watching clay court tennis the most, so you all know why i'm here.

other detail we can find out in future conversations.

ps: nice to meet you, tea :)
Nice to meet you, Kovy, too.:)
What does your nickname mean? It sounds to me like a surname.:)
Hehe, I like clay court tennis too, but only womens... Hate mens clay season, it's so boring.:o

Hey come on guys!dont be shy:o
It's natural that newbies like me are shy.:D

you can tell us your real name, you know. No spy agencies reading and searching some informations about you lol
Are you sure?:unsure::lol:

I like watching tennis and practise it also when I have time. I'm a tennis addict for many years now.I love players with different game and great personality so its naturally that I became to cheer for Alize.
She's also very smart and I love smart people:D:drool:
Smart tennis rules!:rocker2: Not atm on tour, but things will change.:cool:
I started play tennis last summer and can't be proud of myself, because my younger sister outplays me.:D

so first question: tea if you're not from switzerland... where do you come from??:p
Mmmm, those spy agencies, you know...:lol: Eastern Europe I'm from.
Hello!

I didn't get the gender of the first two, and the age also? I myself am a boy, 20 years old and named Filip :) Also I live in sweden. Ive played tennis for 14 years, but quit a while ago when my club couldn't let me train as much as I wanted. I still play from time to time, tennis has been a big part of my life, and I know most of the elite tennis juniors from sweden. I play especially when Im on vacation, and Ive tested venues all around the world :) Ive also been ballboy on many famous players from sweden, like wilander and johansson.
24, male.:p
14 years of tennis? Wow, that's very cool.:cool:
You've seen Mats live when he was playing on tour?:scratch:

Dorien.
Mar 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm Dorien, a 20 year old girl from Belgium. I start watching and following tennis since the final of Kim Clijsters against Capriati at Roland Garros. I like the Belgian players, Mauresmo, Alizé (offcourse :), Niculescu, Jankovic and some more ;)

améliemomo
Mar 25th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Btw, Amira, I don't disagree, but what makes you think Alize is smart?

well you know I read and listen many interviews of her, the way she express,speak, analyse her game, progression...
Lot of maturity. She got her college degree 2 years in advance, always polite, played piano also:)

oh!i m a girl (25):wavey:

Charlieflip
Mar 25th, 2009, 09:42 PM
24, male.:p
14 years of tennis? Wow, that's very cool.:cool:
You've seen Mats live when he was playing on tour?:scratch:

No, he was retired, it was an exhibition match he was playing :)

well you know I read and listen many interviews of her, the way she express,speak, analyse her game, progression...
Lot of maturity. She got her college degree 2 years in advance, always polite, played piano also:)

Oh I see, well I've got the same impression. But you are french too, which means that you can hear what she's saying in her own native language which obviously makes it more easy to understand her.

Collage degree??? seriously?? when did she have time to go to collage? are you sure you don't mean high school??

Kovalchuk
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:15 AM
:wavey: Amira, Filip and Dorien

sounds like i'm oldest here so far, 27, male.

i don't really know how to use my real name in english. if really want to know, i'll try to dig out the translation for you all. ;)

Nice to meet you, Kovy, too.:)
What does your nickname mean? It sounds to me like a surname.:)
Hehe, I like clay court tennis too, but only womens... Hate mens clay season, it's so boring.:o

Kovy is the nick of my favourite ice hockey player, so..

i like both men's and womens, mens can be boring cause Nadal is winning everything nowadays, but in the past there's much more fun with so many characteristic claycourters.

these days, not many young top girls on tour can figure out how to play clay tennis. even if they are still winning matches on that surface.

i can feel Alize is a polite, graceful good girl, didn't know she already
got college degree. that's new information for me :)

améliemomo
Mar 26th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Oh I see, well I've got the same impression. But you are french too, which means that you can hear what she's saying in her own native language which obviously makes it more easy to understand her.

Collage degree??? seriously?? when did she have time to go to collage? are you sure you don't mean high school??

yes you re right.I meant high school:lol:or this would mean she's a genius!

yes as french, I understand her and I can tell you that she speaks very good. She probably would have made very good studies I guess if she wasnt tennis player.:)

kovy you're right about the tour not having a real claycourter, I mean a real contender for roland garros like justine henin was.She was dominating the surface so well.
Last time I was on youtube and found a video of azarenka/kvitova match of last year prague tournament and it was soo "nonclay game"
yo know if it was played on hard it will be exactly the same:rolleyes:

as for the atp players I like gasquet even if he's kind of a headcase. Im following his results for many years now, hoping that one day, he'll finally fullfil all his potential but omg that's tough to make it happen:tape:

I like federer too cause he's so talented and class. I like talent in fact.:p

tea
Mar 26th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Evening all!
This thread isn't going fast I see.:p

Dorien, nice to meet you.:) I like Belgian players too.:D When I read that Yanina's fauvorite players are Kim and Roger I've started to like her even more... sad, she isn't play good atm, because she clearly has the game.:o
No, he was retired, it was an exhibition match he was playing :)

Anyway, you're lucky! Mats is a legend. Oh, I like his interviews and shows on Eurosport during RG. He's funny.:D But his predictions about the matches results are always wrong.:D

i like both men's and womens, mens can be boring cause Nadal is winning everything nowadays, but in the past there's much more fun with so many characteristic claycourters.

these days, not many young top girls on tour can figure out how to play clay tennis. even if they are still winning matches on that surface.
Absolutely my feelings as well.
When I saw the way Venus Williams won Acapulco title... I thought 'she can win RG' - and this is crazy but not impossible...

as for the atp players I like gasquet even if he's kind of a headcase. Im following his results for many years now, hoping that one day, he'll finally fullfil all his potential but omg that's tough to make it happen:tape:

I like federer too cause he's so talented and class. I like talent in fact.:p
Every frenchie likes Federer.:D
When Richard is ON it's almost that pleasure to watch that Federer, but he's so unpredictable...
We'll see in 5-10 years one-handed BH becomes a history.:rolleyes: So we are lucky to enjoy now a few players at ATP and WTA who stills plays this old-fashioned beautiful tennis...

Charlieflip
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:37 AM
yes you re right.I meant high school:lol:or this would mean she's a genius!

yes as french, I understand her and I can tell you that she speaks very good. She probably would have made very good studies I guess if she wasnt tennis player.:)

Haha, you had me jumping there for a while. I trust you on her brains being above averege, I've also got that impression many times.

améliemomo
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Every frenchie likes Federer.:D
When Richard is ON it's almost that pleasure to watch that Federer, but he's so unpredictable...
We'll see in 5-10 years one-handed BH becomes a history.:rolleyes: So we are lucky to enjoy now a few players at ATP and WTA who stills plays this old-fashioned beautiful tennis...

Hi everyone:wavey:

yes federer is liked by french people because he's producing high class tennis and is very talented. He's liked because he's swiss and make the effort everyime he s interviewed by french medias to speak in french.
Well you know at roland garros the crowd is 100% with roger cause we know how great champion he is and tha he has to win this slam to pass the record of sampras and become the best player,the best.
we feel more "linked" to him than nadal I guess:p

and yes one handed backhand is just pure and class tennis imo. Its so tough to play with that technique and being n°1 with that is just amazing:worship:

tea
Mar 27th, 2009, 07:28 PM
I respect the people who are "linked" more to him than to Nadal. Amira.;):p
Too sad that all this French support doesn't help him to win Roland Garros.:(
I think if the miracle will happen and Federer to win Garros it will be the best day of my life.:awww: It will never happen...:awww:

Hey, a question to all: what other sports than tennis do you like?

améliemomo
Mar 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM
well never say never tea... nadal can broke his leg and then roger would have a chance to win roland garros:ignore:
nadal is just too good on clay. He can only lose to someone as strong and endurant as him.

Another sport outside tennis??

:scratch: none.

Oh no no no!! I love watching olympic games!swimming, handball,volleyball,escrime,gymnastique

but its every 4 years you know.

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:06 PM
:wavey: Everyone.

améliemomo
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:33 PM
hi 5ean and welcome:wavey:

how are you??please introduce yourself,we want to know you;)

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well tell me what you want to know and I'll tell you :angel: I'm not great at talking about myself :unsure:

I'm good thanks :) Sorry I didn't get here before, I tend to stick in the main forums.

améliemomo
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:40 PM
well your age,your country and why you like Alize?;)

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:48 PM
I'm an 18 year old guy. I live in Wimbledon, London with my parents and sister.Currently single after breaking up with my girlfriend. hoping to study economics/politics at university next year. Anything else?

Well I haven't liked Alizé for that long, since USO 07 where she took JJ to 3 sets. I really liked her game :drool: She comes across as a really sweet girl who can think for herself and doesn't spew out the same nonsense as most other players. Also I think she is the most talented or the 'new generation'.

I can't deny i find her kinda sexy too :hehehe::lol:

tea
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:54 PM
well never say never tea... nadal can broke his leg and then roger would have a chance to win roland garros:ignore:
nadal is just too good on clay. He can only lose to someone as strong and endurant as him.

Another sport outside tennis??

:scratch: none.

Oh no no no!! I love watching olympic games!swimming, handball,volleyball,escrime,gymnastique

but its every 4 years you know.
Awww, true... I want Federer to win Garros over healthy Nadal... I can imagine what the haters on MTF will say if Fed wins a final not-to-Nadal.:mad: MTF haters are = 1000x times more haters than TennisForum ones.:rolleyes: Here haters often hate player just for his look, poor people.:D

Why I asked about the other sports? Biathlon world cup is on his final leg these days. And this is my fauvorite sport #2.:) Do you know Sandrine Bailly?:p She's a frenchie and I cheer for her in that sport. Also Raphael Poire was a ledend in biathlon.:worship:

I do love to watch Olympics as well!:D Summer Olympics more... yes, swimming, athletitcs, gymnastics, and many many others disciplines.:D

---
Hi, Sean!:wavey: (or 5ean?:p)
I can't deny i find her kinda sexy too
I do understand you.:lol:

améliemomo
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:55 PM
lol yes her great match against jj at US open,one of her greatest match cause she was just 17 years old!:eek:
about her sexyness I cant tell but I trust you hé:drool:

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Sean is fine ;)

Has anyone actually met Alizé? She walked past me at Wimbledon last year when I was watching Ana practicing. I didn't realise until it was too late :o

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:56 PM
:worship: about time alize's forum got it's own chat thread :inlove:

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 09:57 PM
:lol: I see a chat thread & I'm straight there.

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:00 PM
:lol: post whore :angel:

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Well in fairness, you seem to be the opposite. Here for 2 1/2 years & only 1000 posts :lol:

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:04 PM
:hysteric: almost 2000! i only started using my account last year, so that's like 2000 posts in 1 and a bit years.

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM
:lol: Now who's the postwhore! :p

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:12 PM
i am http://i44.tinypic.com/16c4dxx.gif

tea
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Sean is fine ;)

Has anyone actually met Alizé? She walked past me at Wimbledon last year when I was watching Ana practicing. I didn't realise until it was too late :o
Is Sean your name? I need to know for the future.:p

I didn't met Alize. I'm not living in Wimledon, London, UK.:sad:
You must to get a photo with her on Wimbly this year.:p
--
louisa, introduce yourself here please.;)

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Yes it is :yeah:

I'll try to get a photo. No promises ;)

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM
louisa, introduce yourself here please.;)

well lets see. 17, from Melbourne Australia. I'm only a very recent convert to the Alize fanclub. I saw her play at Hopman Cup this year and the adorableness of her was just :awww:
;)

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:38 PM
(Lu forgot to mention she is HAWT :drool:)

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Apparently you forgot as well :p

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:53 PM
How forgetful of us :lol:

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:57 PM
indeed :rolls:

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM
:lol: We already took over the thread Lu.

Sorry :o

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:17 PM
:inlove:

yah, apologies to people who have to read through this dribble :tears: :p

Sean.
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Lu have you to the Aus hardcourt tournaments that run up to AO? I'd love to do a tour of them next year :cool:

louisa.
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:42 PM
no i've only been to AO :sobbing: i haven't ventured out to the tournaments outside Melb at this stage :sad: Sydney one looks fantastic though :drool:

tea
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:36 AM
well lets see. 17, from Melbourne Australia. I'm only a very recent convert to the Alize fanclub. I saw her play at Hopman Cup this year and the adorableness of her was just :awww:
;)
You converted to the right fanclub.:D You saw her live at Hopman?
It's seems like everyone saw Alize live, but not me.:sad:
i've only been to AO
What a pity.:p ONLY AO.:lol:
Have you seen AO mens singles final 2007? (Just to check if you're a Federer fan or not.:angel:)
:lol: We already took over the thread Lu.
Sean and Louisa:inlove:
Keep posting here are in th whole Alize forum.;)

tea
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:14 AM
This WTAWorld forum is a classic. Everything goes through the prism of liking a look or no liking.
Anyway, that random poster from GM seems turned into the right way:
at least alize has nice hips. hm think i start to like her a little bit. just a little bit though.
Tennis is secondary, player looks is a primary here.:rolleyes:

louisa.
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM
You converted to the right fanclub.:D You saw her live at Hopman?
It's seems like everyone saw Alize live, but not me.:sad:
No, not live :sad: on TV. But I did go see her live at AO! :D

What a pity.:p ONLY AO.:lol:
Have you seen AO mens singles final 2007? (Just to check if you're a Federer fan or not.:angel:)
:rolls: i suppose i'm quite lucky to have been to AO :p
ummm i can't recall off the top of my head if i did. :p which probably means i didn't, or i don't remember seeing it :rolls:
I'm not much of a Federer to tell you the truth :awww:

Charlieflip
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Sean is fine ;)

I was also at this years AO, my and my friend travelled around the world and made a great stop there. I said a few things to her like "good luck" and "very well played" and she just smiled at me and said thanks both times. She walked by me many times which just felt wierd, haha. I can't call it coincidence though because I kinda stalked her :drool:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:24 AM
hi guys:wavey:

omg I made a weird dream tonight about an atp player:o

well I dreamt about gilles simon, he was so sad about his actual play and me I was there(I dont know why or how but I was there) and tried to bring him some nice words to comfort him.
I knew he was playing hewitt that night so perhaps he was on my mind cause he's not my favourite player.I like him but its not :hearts: you know.
I was surprised to be that "close" to him in my dream lol

its not the first time I dreamt about players,male or female
and you??have you dreamt about players?tell us please:p

Alizé Molik
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:24 AM
hey everyone :D

i'm damien, 19 years old! I've been a fan of Alizé since around 2005, and I saw her play live for the first time at AO06 against Nakamura :) I've spoken with Alizé two times, once when she was just with Youlia Fedossova and we chatted for a while and then i took a picture with her :D I don't have much time to come on the forum and post a lot, but this is the main forum that I check up on pretty much every day now that Alicia Molik has retired :(

I have to say it's really unbelievable even now that I watched Alizé go from top 300 now to top 15 over these last years, its been cool to see that.

anyway it's nice to meet those of you I don't know, if anyone has msn mines turuncu23@hotmail.fr so add me :p

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM
hi damien,happy to see you there, bienvenue:kiss::wavey:

well I always wanted to ask you something is that you have french flag but you were at AO this year and you like alicia molik(I liked her also,very nice and beautiful style from her on the court), "the famous one handed backhand" lol:angel::cool:
well are you australian??

Alizé Molik
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:52 AM
oui je suis de melbourne mais ma famille vient du 23è donc mon email turuncu23 :p and yes alicia you can't help but love her, she's just so nice ^^

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I was also at this years AO, my and my friend travelled around the world and made a great stop there. I said a few things to her like "good luck" and "very well played" and she just smiled at me and said thanks both times. She walked by me many times which just felt wierd, haha. I can't call it coincidence though because I kinda stalked her :drool:

:haha:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:57 AM
:wavey: Damien

I dreamt I was Ana's coach at 2012 Olympics :drool: I woke up before I knew what happened though! :( I hate it when that happens!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Damien du 23, enchantée lol

philip:lol:

Sean I know what you feel,something like:rain::(:awww:

so only ana ivanovic??

I made a so much weird dream about amélie one night.It was just before roland garros if I remember well. She was injured that time. So I dreamt she was playing serena wiliiams on centre court and omg I finally realized she was dressed like a slut you know with high shoes,dont know how to say in english;something like thathttp://www.ecolopop.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/3071.jpg
I was so impressed really but in my dream that was something "normal":drool:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Stiletos? or high heels ;)

I don't often dream, or just never remember them :sad:

Alizé Molik
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:12 PM
merci amémomo:)

i've had some impure thoughts about Richard Gasquet and Verdasco >.<

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:15 PM
thank you sean ,you taught me a new word:drool::kiss:

well everyone dream I think but we all forget it.It depends on days imo.Sometimes I dont dream(or dont remember) and other time I do.
Brain is so complex;)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:17 PM
merci amémomo:)

i've had some impure thoughts about Richard Gasquet and Verdasco >.<

call me Amira,c'est mon prénom;)

ouhouhou verdasco?? dont see why!:o:lol::p

I find his body hot but his face not that much lol

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Hello guys :wavey:

Im Fiorella, 17 years old, from Uruguay but now living in the Canary Islands :D
I love Alizé since 2007 :hearts:

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:36 PM
btw you can call me Pepi or Ella

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Someone should put the names in the first post :p

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM
So if your name is Fiorella why have I been calling you Gemela? :o

louisa.
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:43 PM
:haha: Sean :spit:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM

:lol::lol:

well I think our friend sean needs to eat something specific to help him in his case lol

and this is

http://www.bloob.fr/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/saumon-c2a9-karl-bolf-fotoliacom-fotolia_7947336_xs.jpgfish!

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:26 PM

:lol: because Mazzy calls me Gemela? :p

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:29 PM
:lol::lol:

well I think our friend sean needs to eat something specific to help him in his case lol

and this is

http://www.bloob.fr/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/saumon-c2a9-karl-bolf-fotoliacom-fotolia_7947336_xs.jpgfish!

:haha: :haha:

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Amira, where do you live? Paris? :inlove:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 02:08 PM
yes I live in the city of:hearts:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Oooh i'm jealous, i really want to go to Paris :p

It isn't even that far for me :)

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I really love Paris; It's really pretty. In London you will rarely see architecture designed to be different - just for the sake of it. I mean we have the Gherkin and all that but it was built especially to be iconic. I found this wasn't the case in Paris there are loads of ordinary buildings that are really unique, like on the Champs-Élysées the Citoen Show Room was so cool with the glass exterior. Then we have nothing nearly as special as La Defence, no business here will spend money making their building different unless they can see some gain from it. I hope you understand what I mean, I didn't explain it very well :unsure:

On the downside, I found Paris quite a smelly city. Especially when you accidentally walk over one of the Metro Vents :o

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Yes paris can be a smell city and is a small city too. The paris mayor made a lot of constructions to adapt the traffic for walkers but omg for cars its a complete nightmare!:cuckoo::(
as for the architectur ,yes paris seems very interresting on that point but sometimes you find some very old batiments not adapted with actual secuity rules:tape:

well I just heard that gasquet pulled out from the tournament because of his shoulder:banghead:
its getting worse and worse with him.What am I going to do with him?it drives me :silly::cuckoo::rain::sad:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:15 PM
:hug: Ya I found crossing the road realy hard in Paris because cars come from everywhere :shout:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Hi guys :wavey:
Now it's my turn :D
I'm Neta from Israel, 17 y.o
As you know I'm a fan of Alize and my other faves are Schnyder, JJ, Radwanska (Aga) and Henin.
From the ATP I like Haas, even he barely plays :o I also like Wawrinka, Gasquet, Nalbandian, Sela and Federer.

Hopegully we'll gave great time here, and good to see this forum alive! :)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:32 PM
ALIZE match to start

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Oh and I saw everyone here wrote why they liked her, so anyway, I began to be a fan of her since RG 07, she was against Venus in the 1st round and lost, but she was really young and put a great fight. I liked her fighting and her game and since then I was a fan :)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:38 PM
yeah neta a good match from alize,she improved quite well since then:)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
1-0* alize starts with a love game:)

allez break her now

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:41 PM
right :D
She also took the junior tourny that year, right? :)

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:44 PM
1 all..
Amira I'm joinging you :D

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:47 PM
right :D
She also took the junior tourny that year, right? :)

yes.She won roland garros;)

2-1 alize

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:49 PM
good hold after double faulting in the opening point :)
Allez Alize.. Break!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM
pff frustrating to not be able to watch the match.

Wta coverage starts only tomorrow. Ferrer/querrey right now

allez!!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM
3 bps for al!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM
3:1 Alize, breaking with a DF, now hold!! Allez :)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:52 PM
she broke!her opponent made a df,probably alize returns are good:devil:

allez hold!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:55 PM
holdholdhold

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM
yes alize!:kiss:

now keep going,you re good

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Allez :)

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
from what I saw the miami courts are very slow so could be an advantage to alize

vamos!hold 4-2

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:00 PM
4-2
Now hold again Alize.. Allez!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:03 PM
5:2..Allez!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM
5-2:bounce:

now break her to take the set!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:07 PM
too easy for the opponent:(

allez hold alize now

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:10 PM
save save save!!1

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
shit 5:4.. Break her Alize!!

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
very bad game from alize

break back her!:fiery:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Goodevening everybody :wavey:

Allez Alizé! :rocker:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:14 PM
3 sp :)

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
And she wins this set :yeah: pfewwww

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
yes!!:bounce:

she s going to serve first in second set

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Allez 6:4, and now she'll serve first.. I think it was her plan in 5:3 :angel:

améliemomo
Goodevening everybody :wavey:

Allez Alizé! :rocker:

hi dorien:wavey:

justine schnyder
Hey Dorien! :D
what's up? :)

Sean.
Shouldn't this be in the Live Score thread?

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Allez 6:4, and now she'll serve first.. I think it was her plan in 5:3 :angel:

well of course she s a real tactician:drool:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Well so far so good, I'd have liked the 2st set to be a bit easier though. Just keep up the momentum Alizé :rocker:

I imagine her shoulder is still troubling her :sad:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Sean, apparently not :lol:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:20 PM

i'm fine thanks :)

Sean.
Uh-Oh Serving 1st was a mistake :o

Dorien.
Again a break :scared:

Kovalchuk
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM
:wavey:

much more traffic here :D

améliemomo
pff alize

break back:bounce:

Sean.
Don't suppose anyone has a stream?

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Break back!!
And Sean no, only ATP streaming for today.. Just like in IW

Sean.
:bounce: She broke back. My livestream is lagging :o

Dorien.

Don't suppose anyone has a stream?

no ;)

Sean.
Break back!!
And Sean no, only ATP streaming for today.. Just like in IW

Larry Scott's legacy :rolleyes:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:24 PM
it seems like returning is going better than serving for the moment :confused:

Anyway she broke back :)

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:24 PM
57% 1st Serve for Alizé :smash:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:25 PM
1 all, but 15:30.. Stp double faulting.. I hope it's not the shoulder :scared:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:25 PM
2Bps, such a break fest :rolleyes:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:26 PM
:sobbing: Why do this to us Alizé?

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:27 PM
oops she did it again:o

allez break back!

justine schnyder
1-2*.. Break again!

Dorien.
break again...

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
40-0 this is not looking good :unsure:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:30 PM
:scared:

Sean.
40-30. :) Fight Alizé :rocker:

Dorien.
1-3 :o

Sean.
BZS 81% 1st serves :eek:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Alize regroup...

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Ok, she hold her serve :yeah: Now break back Alizé!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM
3-2. Still not convincing from Alizé :(

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:35 PM
nice hold but now break time

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Break please!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Chance here for Alizé...

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Please take one of them :awww:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:39 PM
:bounce: Back on serve

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Allez 3 all! Now hold!!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Keep it up now :armed:

Dorien.
She did it 3 all :)

améliemomo
3-3 :)

vamos!hold!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:41 PM
She must hold here!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:41 PM
0-30 :o I think she must be slowing down her serves because of her shoulder :sad:

Does anyone know how Barbora plays?

Charlieflip
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Is anyone of you watching the match? In that case, where?

Sean.
*4-3 :smash: Has anyone held at all this set?

justine schnyder
bps :rolleyes:

justine schnyder
DF :o
Break again please...

Dorien.
Her serve :bigcry:

Sean.
It might be really windy or the sun in a tricky position, that might explain all the breaks....

Or maybe neither is serving well :unsure:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:44 PM
:rolleyes::mad:

her shoulder is a real shit.She cant hold properly

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:44 PM
0-30 :o I think she must be slowing down her serves because of her shoulder :sad:

Does anyone know how Barbora plays?

I have seen her more then 2 years ago, but can't remember anymore special things :angel:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:46 PM
C'mon Alizé fight. Break her. Please!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Even if she wins this, I can't see her standing a chance against Rena when injured :sobbing:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Back to 30-30. Important point!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:48 PM
GP saved :D

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:49 PM
deuce

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:50 PM
BP :bounce: Take it!

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:51 PM
deuce again

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:52 PM
:lol: Sorry about that my internet went crazy :smash:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Take this one :armed:

Sean.
4-4 :woohoo:

justine schnyder
take it..

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM
allez!!

Dorien.
:yeah: And now her serve :scared:

améliemomo
omg what a tough game it was

expecting others now:help:

allez!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
this is the 1st time in ages she's won the 1st point on her serve :D

Kovalchuk
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
from what i saw in Acapulco livestream, Barbora has good first serve, with good volley skill, but sometime unreliable baseline play.

plz hold now, Alize

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM
And she won her own servicegame :woohoo:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM
:bounce: Good hold. Now break & finish it :D

1st time she's been ahead in the set :cool:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Zomg she held :eek:

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM
okay :woohoo: Allez!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Ella :hearts:

Dinayer
oh noes! 5-5

Dinayer
Neta :hearts:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:02 PM
its becoming so tight now:unsure:

allez alize fight!

Sean.
Hold here :scared:

Dorien.
Hello Ella :)

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Now Strycova holds? :rolleyes:
Hold again Alize!

justine schnyder
How are you Ella? :D

Dinayer
Dorien :wavey: Hello :D

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Im fine, a bit tired though :p and you gurl?

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:04 PM
plz, hold :scared:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM
from what i saw in Acapulco livestream, Barbora has good first serve, with good volley skill, but sometime unreliable baseline play.

plz hold now, Alize

And she is serving at 75% so breaking her is a hard task then :eek:

Dorien.
Allez!

Sean.
Gp :D

Sean.
Come on break here and wrap it up! :armed:

justine schnyder
6:5.. Now break her!!!

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:06 PM
6-5 :D

break her, Allez!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Im fine, a bit tired though :p and you gurl?

Same :lol: And I still have some home work to do, but.. :o

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Breaaaaaaaaaaak!

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
30-0 :o

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
30-0 :(

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Same :lol: And I still have some home work to do, but.. :o

you can do it Neta :hug:
Neta, neta, neta :woohoo: :lol: Im loving your avatar btw :D

Sean.
Looks like it's going to a breaker. No-one could hold at the start & now no-one can break :lol:

Dinayer
40-15

Dinayer
:lol: :scared: she better win the TB

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
omg a tie break,she's not good on that

but goooooooooooo

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
1-0 :)

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:12 PM
1-1

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:12 PM
win the TB Alize!!!

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Allez win the tb!

Dinayer
1-2
Allez :scared:

Dinayer
1-3:(

justine schnyder
you can do it Neta :hug:
Neta, neta, neta :woohoo: :lol: Im loving your avatar btw :D

Ella Elle la ;)
Thanks hon, love yours too ofcourse ;)
(Credit to Lu!)
how was weekend? :cool:

améliemomo
allez bordel gagne moi ce set!:fiery:

Sean.
1-3 :o

Dinayer
1-4 :bigcry:

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Zomg regroup..!

Dinayer
2-4

Sean.
This is slipping away Alizé :scared:

Dinayer
2 more,c'mon!

Dorien.
:scared:

Dinayer
:scared: x 1000000000000

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:15 PM
3-4!!!!!!

Alleez

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:15 PM
one more,one more

Kovalchuk
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:16 PM
And she is serving at 75% so breaking her is a hard task then :eek:

it's exactly i'm afraid of, and she play well this year.

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:16 PM
4 points in a row :woohoo: Keep the momentum! :rocker:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM
5-4 :rocker: You just need 2 points ;)

Kovalchuk
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:18 PM
:banana: Alize

justine schnyder
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Allez!!!!
Not convincing though.. I hope she'll be fine..

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
ouiiiiiiiii:bounce:

alleluia that was a TOUGH match to follow, not as hard as some amelie matchs but not far though:o:lol:

yeah!!!:bounce:

Dorien.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Congratssss finally the winning point :)

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Scared for her next round, but a win is a win I guess :cool:

améliemomo
Mar 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM
well every girl of the same generation as her all made a 3 sets match,(radwanska,szavay,wozniacki)
alize had this courage to close it in 2.That's positive I think.

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM
In fairness to them though Dokic (for example) is a much tougher opponent than BZS. ;)

tea
Mar 28th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Oh, I've missed all the fun today.:o So, the match wasn't broadcasted? Certainly.:rolleyes: I'm sure the next match will be placed on court No.123432 not to be showed on TV. Atleast I'll see her vs Williams. If she survives the next round.:sad:

Very evening all.:) (If someone is here.)
Someone should put the names in the first post :p
Someone will do it now.:p

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Oh, I've missed all the fun today.:o So, the match wasn't broadcasted? Certainly.:rolleyes: I'm sure the next match will be placed on court No.123432 not to be showed on TV. Atleast I'll see her vs Williams. If she survives the next round.:sad:

Will that be a good thing? :unsure:

tea
Mar 28th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Will that be a good thing? :unsure:
I think there's nothing wrong to play the #1 player in the world on her ground with her crowd.:shrug: Good practice for the future.:D But you all said that she wasn't play OK today, so I doubt about the Williams meeting.:(

EDIT: names in the first post are written.
Can anyone explain me why Cornet has so many haters on GM? I want to get a reason... all I want.

Charlieflip
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
I agree with tea, its always more pleasureable to watch a match between the favorite and someone very good than just a random one. Its much more exciting!

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Not if she gets her arse handed to her :sad:

Dinayer
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:27 PM
lets be positive :yeah: :lol:

louisa.
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:08 PM
:bounce: awesome stuff today. I overslept though :o :rolleyes: missed the whole thing :sad:

Sean.
Mar 28th, 2009, 11:12 PM
:lol: You didn't miss much, Watching numbers :shrug:

Alizé Molik
Mar 29th, 2009, 02:37 AM
alizé nearly gave me a heartattack again ^^

louisa.
Mar 29th, 2009, 08:44 AM
:lol: You didn't miss much, Watching numbers :shrug:
Yes, but the cheering :( :tears: :p

:scared: I've had enough of those to last me a life time :angel:

améliemomo
Mar 29th, 2009, 10:55 AM

lets be ready for another one today since she's sheduled to play:tape::lol::o

and tea to answer you about GM hatred about alize, I dont give much importance about those haters;
I ve watched the movie "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood recently and he was right. No time to waste with those kind of useless people,trying to make them understand something cause they dont want.
Lets stay on our side,lets stay calm.:angel:

Even if sometimes I have some "pulsions" a bad girl can have:boxing:

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:00 AM
she's playing today? :eek:

:armed:

Kovalchuk
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
yes, GM is full of knee jerk reaction, not worth reading into detail.

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
lets be ready for another one today since she's sheduled to play:tape::lol::o

and tea to answer you about GM hatred about alize, I dont give much importance about those haters;
I ve watched the movie "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood recently and he was right. No time to waste with those kind of useless people,trying to make them understand something cause they dont want.

Even if sometimes I have some "pulsions" a bad girl can have:boxing:

:worship: well said :yeah:

I dont care about haters either, I only care about Alizé :hearts: :hearts:

Sean.
Mar 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Well if less people like her then we have to share her less :shrug:

Less fans - more of her to go around :rocker:

tea
Mar 29th, 2009, 12:47 PM
:yeah: I'll try..
Just wanted to understand what a nature of disliking, where it comes from... I won't surprise if the majority of haters even know why do they put her name in the list...
Well if less people like her then we have to share her less :shrug:

Less fans - more of her to go around :rocker:
I like your way of thinking.:D

Dorien.
Mar 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM
she's playing today? :eek:

:armed:

Yes :p

Sean.
Mar 29th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Yes :p

She is ;) It's on the OOP

Dinayer
Mar 29th, 2009, 02:53 PM
:woohoo: cant wait! :p

tea
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Rain delay again!:mad:
Centre court is almost empty, but people who stay are sitting without umbrellas, so I hope this rain isn't serious.

améliemomo
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:49 PM
federer match came back on the court

agnes szavay 5-1 in the third

sam stosur 5-4 in the second

ivanovic and safina could lose at that stage:help:

améliemomo
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM
its over for safina(sorry ella:hug:

over for ivanovic(sorry filip:hug:

Sean.
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
What about me? :sobbing:

tea
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Disappointed about Ivanovic loss too.:(
Don't cry, Sean.:p
--
Will that match on court No.3 ever ends?:o

améliemomo
Mar 29th, 2009, 06:19 PM
What about me? :sobbing:

oh sorry sean,I forgot you like ivanovic:hug::hug:

kleybanova won.

Rendez vous on livescoring thread

Charlieflip
Mar 29th, 2009, 07:25 PM
its over for safina(sorry ella:hug:

over for ivanovic(sorry filip:hug:

haha, yeah, it's devastating. She is like the most uneven player on WTA now :P

Luckily, it seems Alize is giving Zheng a match so far. Come on now!! ALLEZ!!