PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Parking Tickets!!!

JackWalker
Mar 25th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Hi everybody! Any help, advice, suggestions, tips, or tricks regarding this topic would be highly appreciated not just by me, but by fellow posters as well.

I have about six unpaid parking tickets. They were all about $40 but have now climb to $120 for lack of payment. I didn't have money back then so I couln't pay them. I now have the money and will pay off all of them. However, I was wondering if there's anything I can do or say to have parking citation fee brought back to the original price. Can I say I was out of the country? Can I say I was not the driver when those parking tickets were given out?

Pasta-Na
Mar 25th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Hi everybody! Any help, advice, suggestions, tips, or tricks regarding this topic would be highly appreciated not just by me, but by fellow posters as well.

I have about six unpaid parking tickets. They were all about $40 but have now climb to $120 for lack of payment. I didn't have money back then so I couln't pay them. I now have the money and will pay off all of them. However, I was wondering if there's anything I can do or say to have parking citation fee brought back to the original price. Can I say I was out of the country? Can I say I was not the driver when those parking tickets were given out?

y u didnt ask your family for $40 to pay the fines at the first place? :o

Sally Struthers
Mar 25th, 2009, 05:48 AM
:haha: they're going to issue a warrant for your arrest for an inordinate amount of unpaid parking tickets. seriously

mckyle.
Mar 25th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Are you still recovering from your $800 cell phone bill?

Seriously, take a freaking finance class.

Brett.
Mar 25th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Wow! I'm glad i'm not that dumb like Brashkoala!.

JackWalker
Mar 26th, 2009, 12:55 AM
be nice! i didn't ask my family because i was too embarassed and don't like asking people for favors. looking back on it, i probably should have, that way i would have saved a lot of money. the paid four parking tickets yesterday. i now only have three which i will pay tomorrow.

ps- my cell phone bills has gone down to $500. i'm paying it off.

RJWCapriati
Mar 26th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Are you still recovering from your $800 cell phone bill?

Seriously, take a freaking finance class.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just thinking the same.

Monica_Rules
Mar 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I think you need to contact them and try to say you can't pay them all in one go.

The place i used to work at used to do payment arrangements so you could pay so much every so often.