PDA

View Full Version : Tranny 'Wife' Kills Husband by Exercising him to Death in Pool

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 24th, 2009, 06:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV0-38hQV-s :eek:

égalité
Mar 24th, 2009, 06:33 AM
omg :help: :cuckoo:

I'm not sure what the fact that she's transgender has to do with anything, though.

young_gunner913
Mar 24th, 2009, 08:30 AM
thats horrible. :tape:

thread title :haha: Tranny Wife. :sobbing:

Direwolf
Mar 24th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Surveillance saw it...
yet nothing was done??

Solitaire
Mar 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM

I'm not sure what the fact that she's transgender has to do with anything, though.

It has nothing to do with her being transgender but it makes the story more sensational if it's mentioned. I just feel bad for the old guy.:sad:

Direwolf
Mar 24th, 2009, 08:56 AM
seriously...
he didnt die actually because of the exercise right??
but because he had a heart attack

Scotso
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Pretty sad. Obviously she had a lot of control over him, but he still made the conscious decision to stay with her.

But did anyone else find it hilarious when the woman in the wheelchair quickly popped up and ran out of the area? :lol:

LGBT people have a major mental illness. It leads to all sorts of terrible things, like child molestation, drug addition, and Congress.

madlove
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:07 AM
poor old guy

égalité
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Pretty sad. Obviously she had a lot of control over him, but he still made the conscious decision to stay with her.

But did anyone else find it hilarious when the woman in the wheelchair quickly popped up and ran out of the area? :lol:

LGBT people have a major mental illness. It leads to all sorts of terrible things, like child molestation, drug addition, and Congress.

omg congress is the worst of those all :eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:09 AM

Don't forget dancing to kylie, cher and madonna songs :lol::banana:

Pasta-Na
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:42 AM
s the reporter "he" or "she"? :o

Bayo
Mar 24th, 2009, 04:56 PM
This thread title is right up there with "BRANDY -Human." Which, not following her music, led me to believe it was an article confirming that Brandy is a human.

Scotso
Mar 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM
omg congress is the worst of those all :eek:

It's true. We have non-violent drug dealers in prison for life, and those government clowns get to assrape the entire nation and never see a jail cell. :sad:

Ciarán
Mar 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Tranny Wife :sobbing: