PDA

View Full Version : Patron..... help

Peter M
Mar 19th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I went to a Cuban restaurant a few nights ago and the booze was flowing. So, we decided to get shots of tequila and the waiter convinced us to get patron. It was expensive as hell but it was so damn good. It is the first time I have ever had it but it was so smooth that I want to get a bottle for a party I am having soon. Problem is- I don't know what type it was. I looked online and saw a few different types and I don't want to get the wrong one because they are so damn expensive. I realize I can go back to the restaurant but it is pretty far away so I am trying something else.

I saw a bottle of "Patron tequila gran burdeos" for $479 for a 750 ml bottle and a bottle of "patron tequila gran platinum" for $185, also for a 750 ml bottle

So, is the typical patron one of the above or something else? Any help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks

drake3781
Mar 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/hungry_planet/03.jpg

Chad: The Aboubakar family of Breidjing Camp

Food expenditure for one week: 685 CFA Francs or $1.23
Favorite foods: soup with fresh sheep meat

pepaw
Mar 19th, 2009, 11:38 PM
i didnt know patron was that expensive. i guess i always thought it was around the same price as other high end alcohol like grey goose (like $40 for a 26 in canada).

Peter M
Mar 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Anyone? :confused:

égalité
Mar 20th, 2009, 08:50 PM
No idea. I'm sure they're all good. Try one. You'll like it no matter what. :p

And Drake, I'm sure the amount of money you've spent on internet access to post here 10 times a day for the past 4 years could buy about 10 bottles of Patron. :rolleyes: