PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Tipping #25 | Khanti-Mansiysk | Congrats hankqq and young_gunner913

Pages : 1 [2]

Meelis
Apr 5th, 2009, 12:01 PM
George :eek:

Andiyan
Apr 5th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Blahh. Well, happy we could boost your doubles rankings a bit Mattie and George :hug:

young_gunner913
Apr 5th, 2009, 12:48 PM
franky spanky :hug:

Mynarco
Apr 5th, 2009, 02:07 PM
F you Lapushchenkova :o
Congratz hankqq (George):)

Nice ownage

Elwin.
Apr 5th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Congrats winners :yeah:

In The Zone
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Congratulations my Americans. :devil: America has done great this week! China who? GO USA.

LCS
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Khanti-Mansiysk Daily Mail
Tournament Wrap

It was certainly tough but we finally have the winners for the Siberian tournament.

After displaying the kind of form that beat top seed HenryMag in the second round, alternate Chrono could not take the heat when the final day came and ended up losing to American new rising star Hankqq in a closely contested final. The two players swaped blows throughout the the first two sets but it was the american who still had the energy to blaze through in the final set, much to the delight of his american comrades who cheered from the stands, namely ITZ who wore a hat and dark sunglasses in order to go by unnoticed after his shameful defeat to Chrono the previous day.

Also on the stands was younggunner who was still to go on court as the doubles final took the court later in the day. He, however, was all but trying to go unnoticed as he tried to steal the show away from renoumned diva ITZ. He whined all week long about his interviews being smaller than ITZ's but it took him the doubles titles to finally have a bigger paragraph on his section.

Hankqq would then partner the soon-diva-to-be younggunner to win the doubles final as well, after they beat the belgian-dutch tandem of Andiyan and Hantu in a rather entertaining match.

It was a remarkable weekend for the US indeed with both titles being won by americans with hankqq being the definite player of the week.

From Russia with love,

Luís

young_gunner913
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
tournament wrap up :worship:

still too much about ITZ :rolleyes: but i'll steal the show next week. :devil:

hankqq
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:23 PM
oh wow I cleaned house :speakles: :woohoo:

Luis, I love the final report :haha:

thanks to young_gunner913 and ITZ for supporting me during the singles, and at least young_gunner913 held a racquet during the doubles final :lol:

Congrats hankqq and hankqq/young_gunner913
Thanks everyone for playing. Sorry for the mess even though i think the tournament went pretty well after it.

Thanks Luís very much for everything you've done this week :worship:

thanks and the tournament was well managed :) Everyone has computer problems now and then.
Luis did a great job helping Ruisantos :bowdown: :D

Congrats to the winners!

George :eek:

:lol:

Blahh. Well, happy we could boost your doubles rankings a bit Mattie and George :hug:

thanks Frank, couldn't have done it without you :p

F you Lapushchenkova
Congratz hankqq (George):)

Nice ownage

well done to you too, Chrono :)

Congrats winners

:)

Congratulations my Americans. :devil: America has done great this week! China who? GO USA.

ITZ :worship:

tournament wrap up

still too much about ITZ :rolleyes: but i'll steal the show next week.

battle of the divas I see :spit:

In The Zone
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM
tournament wrap up :worship:

still too much about ITZ :rolleyes: but i'll steal the show next week. :devil:

I fill the crowd. You fill my drink. Learn it, live it, love it.

young_gunner913
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I fill the crowd. You fill my drink. Learn it, live it, love it.

:sad:

would you like some more beer Mr. Zone? :awww: