PDA

View Full Version : Forum name Change

hellas719
Mar 13th, 2009, 05:05 AM
After 2 threads, it has been decided that Agnes Szavay's sub-forum's name will be "Agi's Allies" (it won on the TB). Can a mod or admin change the forum title?

Kart
Mar 13th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Perhaps you could direct me to the evidence that the majority of your forum want this name change as I can only find two recent polls.

In both threads the option of not changing the forum name at all scored equally with the most popular choice of name change.

That does not really suggest to me clearly that the majority of the forum want a name change - six votes is not really a great number.

If I have missed the relevant discussion then please re-direct me.

If there is no clear evidence of a consensus I would suggest re-running the poll - given that you do not have a forum moderator, I will assist you in the event of that being necessary.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2009, 12:29 AM
What was the outcome here ?

hellas719
Mar 17th, 2009, 12:33 AM
^Oh. I completely forgot about this thread:o
In the final poll, there was a tie, but then the first poster in the thread when the poll was closed said "I would've voted for Agi's Allies" if the poll was still open, so I guess I just assumed that it won:o

It seemed like no choice was really dominating in both polls:scratch:

Kart
Mar 17th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Ok. I will give you some assistance and we will re-run the poll.

I expect that, after all of that happens, we will probably still end up changing it to what you've said but at least we'll have done it properly.