PDA

View Full Version : www.jelena-online.com has re-opened ! let the abuse begin !

Jay
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:16 PM
Following Jelena Dokic's decision to enter the political arena I have re-activated

www.jelena-online.com

As you all know before the site shut down I was never one to dodge the controversial issues that surrounded Jelena Dokic (Octagon/Brixi/WTA etc.), and the Seselj affair is no different, after all controversial is Jelena's middle name :p

So a new front page is up to relect this controversial decision of Jelena's.

Incidently, I repeat my offer that if anyone can find any articles on the internet that are favourable to Vojislav Seselj (I've only come across 1 so far) please post them in here and I will add them to the site.

cheers

vutt
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:22 PM
O tempora, o mores...

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:52 PM
I find it hard to understand why you spend so much time on someone you obviously hate, Jay.

Why?

irma
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:59 PM
I think this is going a bit far.
I sure have very strong doubts about her these days after all the stories I heard but to use a former official website for bashing(even if it is the truth), I am not sure that's necessary! imho

Double Fault
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:05 PM
Is this a vendetta or something?

Jarrett
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by irma
I think this is going a bit far.
I sure have very strong doubts about her these days after all the stories I heard but to use a former official website for bashing(even if it is the truth), I am not sure that's necessary! imho

Well said. :)

anton
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Following Jelena Dokic's decision to enter the political arena I have re-activated

www.jelena-online.com

if anyone can find any articles on the internet that are favourable to Vojislav Seselj (I've only come across 1 so far) please post them in here and I will add them to the site.

cheers

Actually please do NOT post anything about Jelena in "tennis" that is NONTENNIS. POST IT IN NONTENNIS!!!

Please do not encourage them to ruin the tennis section with that garbage.:rolleyes:

jd4eva
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:22 PM
It is out of hand now. I think that this is taking things too far. For someone who washed their hands of Jelena a long time ago, you seem to have a disturbing fixation. ;)

CC
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:07 AM
So I take it that site is no longer about Jelena's tennis?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately not. For some reason Jay has it in for Jelena big time and spends half his life trying to ruin her.

If i dislike someone i wouldn't even waste my time on them, in fact, i always say to my boss, if i don't like someone then i don't want to do any work on them

Russianfan
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:20 AM
Very strange reaction from Jay indeed... no idea what the motivation is... I thought you had said you did not want to spend any more energy on her and that is exactly what you are doing..

Hulet
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:26 AM
Dear Jay,

all this time, despite our disagreements, I thought you were a honourable person. What you are doing now is clearly beyond the jurisdiction of honour and sanity, so please think it over. If you hate Jelena so much, try to ignore her and avoid any news about her - this insane obsession with her is not benificiary to your mental state.

Sincerely yours,

Just another samaritan trying to help :o

Jay
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:35 AM
Copy of reply to JelenaDokicIsHot on Russianfan's message board regarding my wasting my time:

Well, that front page only took an hour and a half to put together. It looks a lot because of all the text but the only work I had to do was knock up 8 or 9 pics and write a few headlines. All the articles were published by other sources so all that text was a simple cut and paste job.

Besides it's a drop in the ocean to all the time and money I've spent on that site. In fact I've only just recently paid my phone bill (335) for the last quarter. Nearly half of it was for phone calls to the Dokics

I've had a quick look at your post on WTAWorld and I expected to take a lot of flak over this. I'll gonna wait a bit and let those who want to have a dig at me to do so and I'll answer you all in one hit.

anton
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:43 AM
why were you calling the dokics? and since Jelena is rich, why doesn't she pick up the tab?? and do you think they will sue you for the new context of your site?

Jay
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by anton
why were you calling the dokics? and since Jelena is rich, why doesn't she pick up the tab?? and do you think they will sue you for the new context of your site?

erm

phone calls and faxes were being made back and forth all the time so I guess the Dokics have a telephone bill for calls they made to me that are an equivalent amount. That last amount for calls was higher than normal due to the increased amount of 'traffic' between myself and Belgrade on the run up to Wimbledon due to the Brixi/WTA/Octagon stroy.

As for Jelena paying? it never entered my head, the bulk of the costs of running the site and the side expenses (like phone calls, postage etc.) were paid for by myself (the remainder by Howie) since the site first opened. Besides Jelena is not that flush with money as she should be because most of it is tied up in court (hence the reason why they haven't got the money to buy all that land they want and also the reason why she plays so much even when she's recovering from injury) That said she should be ok in a few months when the 2002 HEAD and Fila sponsorship money kicks in (to the best of my knowledge that money should go to her direct and not paid into Court)

As for being sued ?

Not a chance, they have no case. I haven't written anything libelous on that front page, in fact I haven't written anything at all. The only thing they can do is revoke the official endorsement. If they announce that in the press or phone or fax me saying that I will comply with that and remove the official notice from the site. I will also offer Jelena or Damir or even Seselj a right of reply to anything that is on the front page.

anton
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:33 AM
ok, who is Howie? And I did not know Jelena's money was tied up in court. One suggestion I might make is that in the USA we can get a cell phone where we can call anywhere for free in the USA in accordance with our normal monthly fee so maybe you can get that if it is available where you are to cut down on long distance phone charges.

King Aaron
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:26 AM
:eek: reopened because of all this :o

Nikola
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:37 AM
:o :o :o
no comment
:o :o :o

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:50 PM
And this was my reply on that very site, Jay

Fair enough Jay. As i've said before, i'm not interested in slanging matches, everyday i hear someone being slagged off at work and it's boring to be honest. If it's not 1 player, it is another and to see people slagging some people off on a message board is really quite dire.

I do feel however you are getting some sort of perverse pleasure from this.

I wait with baited breath for your reply on WTAworld

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:45 PM
I'm interested to know the fascination you have with Jelena, Jay.

With Serena having a stalker, i'm just wondering how far you will go to ruin her?

Not all stalkers are big fans of the person.

Not an accusation, just a look into the future maybe?

I could imagine some people being quite alarmed with your apparent fixation with trying to degrade her, why waste your time?

selesfan
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:13 PM
Jay, I think you are a little obsessed with the Dokics. I thought you seemed like a nice person when you made your Wimbledon reports but now you sound like such a catty person. You get a free trip from the Dokics but now you do nothing but bad mouth them. And to hear you had your doubts before you took the frre trip. I would have had more respect for you if you turned down the trip knowing what you did instead of being a freeloader.

Jay
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:31 PM
Reasons and motivations for re-activating the jelena-online.com website (Part 1)

Ok, I knew that I was going to recieve a lot of flak and lose a lot respect but that is the choice I have made and I am quite prepared to accept the consequences of my actions. Accepting responsiblity for your actions is something everyone has to learn to do including Jelena Dokic. It's part of growing up.

First of all I don't think Jelena is a political animal. JelenaDokicIsHot has already stated an opinion that Jelena is not the 'sharpest tool in the box'. I wouldn't say that she is stupid but she didn't give me the impression of being someone who would say watch a film like Shindler's List or All the Presidents men. I would say that The Breakfast Club or American Pie is more her kind of thing.

So why her decision to get involved with politics ?

Well it's all her fathers doing and nothing will convince me otherwise. I had full knowledge of the problems they were having regarding finding land etc. in Belgrade even before the Serb media were made aware of it. They were severe problems and it even prevented Damir and Savo (who is a major part of Team Dokic) to travel to this year's Wimbledon, which is unheard of for them. Although Damir hasn't done a lot of travelling this year the one tournament he would travel the earth for is Wimbledon.

I was also well aware of Damir's attitudes towards the West having been on the end of numerous rants about Western policies and attitudes but I didn't know that he was actually a long time member of the Serbian Radical Party but I knew that his views were consistent for a supporter of a party such as that.

Anyway, what has happened is this. Damir wanted the Yugo government to put up the land and most of the money to build this tennis acadamy and mansion for them to live in. The current government have responded by making various excuses about this site or that site not being suitable for planning permission for one reason or another. Damir was quite shocked at this 'lack of appreciation' for his daughter's talents and this took him completly by surprise especailly as he made a gushing statement back in Apirl (which we published ) about how the Tennis Australia let them down and how the Yugo government were giving Jelena support with diplomatic passports etc.

So seeing that Damir was a long time member of his party Seselj decides to approach Damir and offer him a deal which is basically for Damir to get his daughter to back Seselj's campaign for President and in return Seselj would cut through any local municipal red tape (in his own interminable style) when he becomes President and give him everthing that he wants. Dim Damir likes the sound of this deal and thinks this strategy would work because after all, how could Seselj possibly fail to win the election with Jelena and her army of devoted followers voting for him?

Well, Seselj's chances of winning the election are slim even with Jelena's support. Although there are plenty of Serbs who agree with Seselj's policies and attitudes the problem is that his vote is fragmented by other ultra-nationlist candidates. The only chance that Seselj has of winning is if the other Ultra candidates stand down and put their support behind Seselj although even then he still wouldn't be favourite to win it.

But you never know in politics, the UK had a shock a few years back when John Major came out of nowhere to win the leadership of the Conservative Party and then repeated the same trick when he won the UK General Election even though all the polls leading up to voting day put him a mile behind Neil Kinnock .

I have posted various articles on the jelena-online front page that show what kind of man Seselj is. Some of the Serbs on this board have made various attempts to discredit those articles claiming that it is a conspriacy by USA/UK against Serbian people etc.. That is total bollocks. Some of the most damaging articles that I have published about Seselj came from Serbian sources. Now those Serbs who support Seselj may feel justified in doing so because they have seen 'the other side of the story' in that their people also suffered attrocities from the opposite warring factions. I do not dispute this, there is no doubt various leaders of the Muslims were just as bad in committing massacres and other war crimes.

However the argument of "the attrocities that I committed were in response to the attrocites that were being committed against my people therefore I was never a war criminal" doesn't wash in the West.

"But those are Western attitudes and not a Serb attitude and you will never fully understand what it is like for Serbain people because you are not Serbian" I hear the supporters of Seselj shout.

That is true but I am entitled to my Western attitude in that genocide is wrong no matter what the provocation or to who it is being committed against. I also accept that various Western governments (including the UK on various occasions) have also been guitly of war crimes etc. and if I was in a position to do something about it I would no matter what government was committing attrocities including my own so here lies my frist motivation for re-activating the jelena-online website.

I hate extremists of any kind be they left wing or right wing. I don't have any political persuassion of any kind despite my father's best attempts (more of that in Part 2) but I know that the massacre of innocent people on a mass scale is wrong no matter what the provocation.

Quite simply I don't want Seselj to win. Even if he only has a 100 to 1 chance of winning that is too great a chance for my liking because now and again 100 to 1 chances come up (Goran was 250 to 1 to win Wimbledon) so that is why I am quite prepared to use the jelena-online site to inform Jelena's followers of what kind of man Seselj is. Even forgetting the alleged war crimes the man is an out and out criminal and scumbag. In my view someone who threatened his own media with executions and saw to it that an opponent was beating so badly that his face had to be rebuilt is a discredit to those Serbs who are decent and who this man will represent if he wins the election.

For this reason alone I have no qualms about using the jelena site to publicise who this guy is. If I had a 1000 web sites I would use them all. I know it's unlikely (but that's not the point) but if this guy gets elected and starts up his shit again the considerations of the thousands of innocent men, women and children who will be executed in the ensuing slaughter far outweigh any consideration of Jelena Dokic or her die hard fans regarding her Public Relations.

Part 2 tomorrow (and this regards Jelena)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no interest in the politics, she can back who she likes, she's an adult with rights just like the rest of us.

Jay
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:24 PM
Reasons and motivations for re-activating the jelena-online.com website (Part 2)

What is the one thing that the majority of Jelena fans would like to see ?

For her to grow up and make her own decisions and choices and to detach herself from Damir in all matters to do with her tennis and I don't think many would argue with that.

It's getting beyind a joke now. Damir has crossed the line over this land business and Jelena is not making her own choices.

Damir went on Yugo radio and threatened to move her to London and apply her for British citizenship because he was fed up with the current Yugo government over their refusal to agree to his deal.

When Jelena was asked about this in California she knew nothing about it. When asked some more she said:

"I'd like to stay at home in Yugoslavia if that's possible"

"If it did happen it would be a long-term thing. He has some plans to do something. I don't know what it is but it's not happening right now. I haven't discussed it in full with him"

Hmm that doesn't sound like she is making her own choices.

Replying to a question if the letter to Seselj was really sent by Jelena, Damir told Reuters:

"Jelena is 19 and can decide on her own who to support. I do not have anything to do with her political opinions. But I must admit that I am glad she opted to lend her support to Seselj."

Damir was then asked about the relationship between Jelena and Enrique and Damir responded by denying that Enrique was her boyfriend (because Jelena and Ljijana kept that secret from him) and he said:

"Jelena would never have a boyfriend who wasn't a Serb"

Hmm again, that certainly doesn't sound like she is making her own choices.

Not long after this Jelena was seen crying for 30 minutes before her match with Rubin after receiveing a call on her mobile. She then loses the match in probably the most blatant case of non-trying you will ever see. Since then she has bombed out of the US Open with a similar display.

There is no doubt that her father is doing more to her then just embarrassing her by making an arse of himself by doing things like getting drunk etc.

Now he's doing stuff that is affecting her game.

For months now a lot of the JD community have been asking me on MSN or by e-mail the same question.

"Do you think Jelena will ever leave Damir?"

and I have consistently answered something like:

"Yes, I think she will but in maybe 4 or 5 years time when something disastrous to happen to her, something like losing the case against Octagon big time and leaving her flat broke. Only then will she sit up and take stock of her career and wonder how the hell she got in this position ?"

But I fully understand how hard it is for her to detach herself from her dad. She loves him but she also fears him. Damir has such a domineering personality and I know that he's shown this to her even in a physical way especially when she was a junior player.

But she's not a junior anymore, she's a fully fledged pro player and she has to start acting like one and get herself out of this mess before it gets to a meltdown situation (and she wouldn't be the first player to meltdown, Tracy Austin, Capriati etc.)

This latest stunt by Damir is by far and above the worse thing he's ever done. It is head and shoulders above all the drunk incidents put together only this time it's Jelena who will get the bad PR and not Damir.

I want Jelena to realise this. I want her to go to the site and think:

"Fuck ! what has he got me into now?"

"what will people think of me? especially in the West where I play most of my tennis"

"something has to change, he has to go"

So that is my other motivation. I want Jelena to do the single best thing for herself.

Dump Dim Damir !

Jay
Sep 3rd, 2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
You want Jelena to do what's best for herself? All you've ever done on here is bash her, i find it hard to believe you want to see her do what's best for herself

Part 1 was by far the biggie and outweighs everything especially whether you (or anyone else) believes me or not.

Part 2 was a secondary motivation.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:00 AM
But it's politics? Has she not got the right to vote for whoever she wants?

Jay
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:07 AM
But it's politics? Has she not got the right to vote for whoever she wants?
of course she has the right to vote for whoever she wants, and she also has the right to express her views/support. I don't think anyone on this board has said different.

Equally everyone else has the same right/freedom of speech to offer their opinion as to what they think of the whole affair so there :p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:22 AM
But it's repetitive. maybe to you it's not a personal vendetta against Jelena, but it does look that way from my point of view

Jay
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:46 AM
But it's repetitive. maybe to you it's not a personal vendetta against Jelena, but it does look that way from my point of view

yes I know you've said that a million times and I've already said it doesn't matter to me how it looks and to whom. Motivation for Part 1 blows away all considerations.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:48 AM
:rolleyes: