PDA

View Full Version : Mike?! Come in here!!!

King Aaron
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:11 AM
Mike, we're dying to know your experience of watching Anna at the Open!!!!

Irish
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:32 PM
Mike, I agree with Aaron!!! :):kiss:

Nimi
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:10 PM
Mike, tell us! :mad: :p ;)

Mikey
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:48 PM
lol, i apologize u guys. didn't mean to keep u in suspense ;)

after the match, there were loads of people (and i mean a whole lot. think of the percentage of people on this board that are big anna fans, like us. yeah, now multiply that by 100), so everyone got autographs. then she walked by us. and we ran after her even though we felt like stalkers, but once we got away from the court, there was nobody around her! so here's the convo:

Scott: Anna! smashnova.com!
Anna: I'm sorry, I don't have one.
Scott: But we do!

so basically, she gave us huge smiles and continued to walk w/ her people. someone offered us an autograph, but we had already gotten one. it was just really nice.

i know its not a great story - but we had fun w/ it, and she seemed really excited about it, as did her people :D

Irish
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:40 AM
Tiny and sweet Anna. :kiss::) I can't wait to see her at Amelia Island again. That was very nice of her to give so many autographs. I am sure she knew you and Scott were nice stalkers. :kiss::hearts:

Mike, did she say she would check the site out and if so, would she consider making it her official site? Did you get a chance to give her the messages everybody wrote and did she say anything about them? :D

Mitzi
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:32 AM
you are so lucky, Mike :D

King Aaron
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Irish
Tiny and sweet Anna. :kiss::) I can't wait to see her at Amelia Island again. That was very nice of her to give so many autographs. I am sure she knew you and Scott were nice stalkers. :kiss::hearts:

Mike, did she say she would check the site out and if so, would she consider making it her official site? Did you get a chance to give her the messages everybody wrote and did she say anything about them? :D

yeah!! I want to know everything Kerry asked!!

BTW, it looks like you had lost of fun!!

Irish
Sep 4th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Mike or Scott, does Anna know about the site and do we know if she would like it to become her official site? Did she get our messages? Thanks!!!! :D

King Aaron
Sep 4th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Yeah, it would be nice if you guys can patiently answer us :D