PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN "Sightings"

BK4ever
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:21 AM
I'm working at the Open so I get to see alot of players and get lots of gossip.

Here is a list of people that I have seen and heard this week:

Tatiana Golovin...checking in and confirming that Brad Gilbert is now coaching her. She is very cute.

Monica ... sees her daily as she practices right in front of our office. She looks very fit. She is still heavy in the middle, but everyone has a fat pocket, so whatever!! She keeps to herself. She is either with Mike in the lounge or hanging out by herself.

Anna...she came in the other to get one of her friends a pass. She is much thinner than she looks on TV, if you can believe that. She has bad skin.

Venus...sitting in the lounge have a snack with Mashona before her match with Alicia.

Serena...surrounded by USTA security, armed officers and undercover cops, prior to the arrest of her stalker.

Richard coming in everyday to say HI...he is the sweetest old man...he has everyone laughing their asses off.

Cory Ann...she is much prettier in person. Actually, she is GORGEOUS, TV does not do her justice. Had a long conversatioin with her...very sweet girl

Jen...giving us dirty looks in the players box tonight. :)

Myskina...diggin in her teeth after she had just ate...DISGUSTING...she was doing it right in my face.

Dementieva...slew of boys lined up at the fence watching Elena practice. Its the first time I had ever seen her in anything tight.

Anna...practicing late last night...which resulted in security being called in to monitor the swelling crowds.

Sampras...taking 15 mins today to sign autographs

Jaden Gil...in our office today with his grandma...he is soooo adorable.

I cant think of anyone else right now, but if anyone has questions, dont hesitate to ask. I have been roaming the players lounge and the locker room all week.

jd4eva
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:24 AM
Any news on Jelena?

BK4ever
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:26 AM
I saw Jelena crying in the hallway after her loss and I havent seen her since. Eleni said she withdrew and left.

lukehingis
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:31 AM
Howabout Martina Hingis?? Who does she hang out with?

BK4ever
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:34 AM
I've only seen her with Garcia and Anna...

I see her mom and mario all the time. her mom just sits around and stares at people.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:48 AM
Hey BK,
Right on the money about Richard and Cory Ann. Cory Ann really is gorgeous and very friendly and Richard is an absolute scream. Have you gotten to see Flavio Saretta or Marat Safin rolling around (and if you saw Marat, were you able to recover);)

jd4eva
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:49 AM
Poor Jelena :(

i-girl
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:21 AM
did you see Lindsay? :D :) .
you are so lucky!

King Aaron
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:34 AM
:( @ Jelena

how about Anna Smashnova??? and Ansley Cargill??

irma
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by BK4ever

Jaden Gil...in our office today with his grandma...he is soooo adorable.

when can't deny it, little Jaden is the star of this open :D

Hulet
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:44 AM
LOL @ irma.

Lleyki
Sep 1st, 2002, 01:23 PM
Poor Jelena :sad:

Did you see Kim or Lleyton ???

angele87
Sep 1st, 2002, 02:50 PM
I was just about to ask that Lleyki :p

MinskLynx
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:19 PM
Any Henrieta Nagyova news?

apoet29
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the report. I'm so envious of anyone who gets to see a Slam. Let the board know if anything interesting happens.

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:31 AM
I'm just gonna answer questions in no particular order...

Saw Davey, she is really thin...most of the girls are much thinner than they look on TV. She is always with her coach and she doesnt hang out at the Center... Alot of players come early brfore their matches and hang out in the lounge.

Ansley is a hang out girl, her and her crew are always around.

Havent seen Smash at all...not even practicing

Henrieta is a stick but she has a great personality. Her coach was really pissed at her after the Vera beat down.

Saw Kremers coach carrying her bag after her loss? Are they going out?

Saw lleyton laying on a couch in the players lounge.

Jaden is a star...he is cute as hell...he got the best of both parents :)

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:42 AM
hey do you work at the credintals or where,coz i was there the past two weeks,imagine if you gave me my credintal,hahaha:wavey:

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:48 AM
mala18...are u press? how did u get a credential? I sometimes fill in at credentials, so I could have given u your credential :)

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:55 AM
hahaha no im not press,i got my credintal from a player,thats how. How do you look anyways? maybe you did.:wavey:

MinskLynx
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:57 AM
"The Vera beatdown"

:sad:

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:58 AM
megan...u can be a stick and still be fit...Daja is the same way. Both are very very thin, but have great muscle tone.

MinskLynx
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:59 AM
Yep, sorry to do this to you, but I decided what I wrote was stuipd and edited to something else. ANd then I saw we posted at the same time. :D

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:59 AM
mala ... I have black curly hair and I sometimes have on black glasses. I was probably wearing a blue polo shirt. I'm very beautiful :)

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:05 AM
I'm beautiful too,hahaha j.k
well I dont know you,i cant think of you,how about a pic? ahahahaha,I just know that this was the best tournamnet ever,i go to every grand slam and all the tournaments too when I get the chance,I'm coming to the Us Open every single year,and this was amazing,I cannot believe they can improve this much year after year. I have sooooo much gossip about players etc,i just dont get the chance to write it down,i will take my time soon.
ok so im waiting for the pic.hahaha:wavey:

Rising Sun
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:06 AM
Did u see any Asian players? :confused:

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:07 AM
hahahha Mala...will u be coming to any more sessions? Lets discuss tommorow, I have to go to bed. I have to be there at 8am tommorow. Good Night!

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:08 AM
Danker, I will give u some info tommorow. I'm exhausted...off to bed.

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:10 AM
what are their names,thats how i will remember,
I saw janet lee,she was sleeping in the players lounge,and she had the ear piece from the cell phone,in her ear,and somebody called her and she like jumped up so scared,i freaking couldnt stop laughing for like 10 minutes.that was sooo funny.:rolleyes:

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:11 AM
:( I;m back in stupid floridaaaaaaaa
well its not stupid but i like NYC better!!!!!!;)

Rising Sun
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:12 AM
lol @ Janet! :p

Other Asians:
* Ai Sugiyama
* Tamarine Tanasugarn
* Angelique Widjaja
* Wynne Prakusya
* Shinobu Asagoe
* Saori Obata
* Yoon-Jeong Cho
* Mi-Ra Jeon
etc.

Irish
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:15 AM
Anne K. may have her coach 'trained' for her losses.;) Wish I knew if they were dating.

Poor Henrieta :sad:

Have you seen Babsi Schett, Daniela Hantuchova, or Marissa Irvin? :D

CoryAnnAvants#1
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:18 AM
I saw Yoon-Jeong and Janet Lee practicing on Thursday. I felt bad for Yoon-Jeong because it seems like she does not speak/understand a word of English. People were asking for her autograph and she seemed so lost. I asked for her autograph and she bowed and said "Hai." I sheepishly asked her for a pic and she did the same thing. When I told her good luck against Monica, she seemed really confused and then just bowed and said "Hai." I'm sure I could have said "I want to take you back to my place and impregnate you" and would have gotten the same response. I would be itching to go back to Korea once I lost if I were in her position. It can't be fun at all!

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:18 AM
i saw tanasugarn she lost some weight,she was about to go to the computer room when I saw her.
I saw widjaja eating after she lost in the second round,she wasnt too happy.
I saw prakusya too,she was walking around.
those are the players I'm familiar with.
sorry:wavey:

mala18
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:24 AM
yeah Marisa irvin is always in her playing clothes (she is always ready) i saw her like billion times she eats jogurt every time i see her,her mom is always with her,her mom has Huge Huge boobs,they are implants and she did have some work on her done,but she is older and she really looks awesome,nothing better than older lady taking care of herself:D
=====================================
hantchuva is really really skinny,I dont know where the energy to play.

ohh i think thats all!!!!!
:wavey:

Rising Sun
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:34 AM
Yoon-Jeong said, "Hai"? :confused:
I know she can speak Japanese, but I didn't think she'd use it in America! :eek:

Jordan.
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:38 AM
Anything on Zvonareva? :)

King Aaron
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the info on Ansley. Hope you see her more and wish her good luck in her doubles match for me!!

Kim_for_number_1
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:04 PM
nothing on marat? or Tommy?
Did you see the kim and lleyton-crew?

I'm sooo jealous