PDA

View Full Version : Radwanska sisters won't play Dubai next year

Jachal
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:53 AM
http://argwus.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-not-politics.html

I assume it's only a matter of time, when their father will decide, they won't participate in French Open, 'coz they don't like that particular tournament either!

Mashafaaaaan
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:02 AM
"For the organizers of this tournament, if you're not Williams or Sharapova, you're noone. They have let us all emphaticaly feel it"

:haha::haha::haha:

LeonHart
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Whos blog is that?

Square on Square
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM
I'm not playing there either.

tennnisfannn
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:26 AM
I'm not playing there either.
me neither, that will teach them:devil:

Square on Square
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Too hot anyhow.

Mikey.
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:32 AM
What the hell? :unsure:

Square on Square
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:38 AM
OK is not the Cure for Arabshitler. I'll still miss.

Square on Square
Feb 24th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't say forever. I said foreverever.

améliemomo
Feb 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM
ok.

Mightymirza
Feb 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
This blog is hilarious :lol: Nadal saying "tennis players are not machines" :lol: :haha: joke of the year :p

gaja kesari
Feb 24th, 2009, 09:18 AM
http://argwus.blogspot.com/

I assume it's only a matter of time, when their father will decide, they won't participate in French Open, 'coz they don't like that particular tournament either!

Source?
Let me get it right... You're sending us a link to your own blog? No comment.

Jachal
Feb 24th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Source?
Let me get it right... You're sending us a link to your own blog? No comment.

Do you prefer reading those quotes in polish?

If so, read the polish Newspaper "Polska". Go figure out, why there's no link for that one :devil:

Human Nature
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Is there any explanation of this brutal decision , what happened , what the organisers did to lead them to boycott the tournament ?

gaja kesari
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Do you prefer reading those quotes in polish?

If so, read the polish Newspaper "Polska". Go figure out, why there's no link for that one :devil:

I'm afraid you're missing the point.
You are announcing some 'news' here, and make a fairly judgemental comment, supporting it by a link to your own blog.
You do not mention newspaper Polska as the source of the news - neither in your original post nor in your blog.
You cannot expect to be taken seriously. What's more, your post has become a fodder to some imbecile haters frequenting this board. Was that the purpose of your original posting? I hope not.

Human Nature
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM
You are announcing some 'news' here, and make a fairly judgemental comment, supporting it by a link to your own blog.
You do not mention newspaper Polska as the source of the news - neither in your original post nor in your blog.
You cannot expect to be taken seriously. What's more, your post has become a fodder to some imbecile haters frequenting this board. Was that the purpose of your original posting? I hope not.

I like the Radwanka sisters but ,

Who the hell are you to treat people "imbecile" when they dont like your favorites ?

Jachal
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM
That mean and uncalled for. I'm not fan of Radwanska the Elder and the aimless crap she spouts but that is just unnecessary.

I don't understand their logic in regard to why the want to boycott Dubai but thats their choice. After all aren't most tournaments only after the big names, although if they feel the organisers have treated them badly then they like anyone else should feel free to avoid the tournament.

It's perhaps because Agnieszka didn't get to play a day later. She said, she had no time for getting used to the conditions, as she had just arrived from Paris. On top of it, she wasn't feeling that great, she said she was sick.

Also it may have to do with the fact, that she had to play qualification last year being ranked in the top 20, right after making the semis in Doha, but that's just my theory.

Still, I don't think all of this should lead to a statement like that, coz that's just the way the life of a tennis player looks like.

No, certainly not.
As you may figure - my intention was to share, what I thought was, intersting news. You may be right about me having to post the source. I will do it next time around.

But still, you didn't need to be rude with your first comment. It's not as if I wanted to do anything inapropriate.

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I tried to find more on this story by searching Polish papers (auto translated by Google), but the best found was from a site called Sport.PL. See link below.

It's hard to understand but the gist seems to be that their father Robert (coach) had trouble getting into Dubai after Aggie's match in France due to a passport problem. Not sure based on sketchy translation, but there's also some suggestion that the father objected to girls' being scheduled to play against each other in the first round.

SPORT.PL: The good news is that a Radwańska sister will play in the second round. The match will be exciting, but in fact we have no luck. Great tournament, dozens of girls, and two Polish women go at each other. Victor Archutowski is manager of sisters.

The Radwanski sisters for the first time play each other at a WTA tournament, in the first round.

Father Robert Radwański was not satisfied. I prefer that fought with the rest of the world and played with each other for victory throughout the tournament, said the coach father. On Sunday he was still in Paris where he has been with Agnieszka in the quarterfinal with Amélie Mauresmo. The coach may not watch the match live on the daughters, because had problems with the handling of visa to Dubai. .... Robert's problems are more prosaic, lacking any stamps. I hope they will allow him to fly, Archutowski smiled.

LINK:
http://66.102.1.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,83535,6279663,Turniej_WTA_w_Dubaju__Urszula_kont ra_Agnieszka_Radwanska.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dojciec%2BRadwanska%26num%3D100%26hl%3 Den%26lr%3Dlang_pl%26sa%3DG%26as_qdr%3Dd&usg=ALkJrhhhEsPuy7n6i5TXB5qyOiQtnbOjVA

gaja kesari
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:58 AM
No, certainly not.
As you may figure - my intention was to share, what I thought was, intersting news. You may be right about me having to post the source. I will do it next time around.

But still, you didn't need to be rude with your first comment. It's not as if I wanted to do anything inapropriate.

I apologise, I must have misread your intentions :cool:

olivero
Feb 24th, 2009, 10:59 AM
http://argwus.blogspot.com/

lol
could you please post any link to this information (not to your blog)

Jachal
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Oh riiiight - the visa scandal - I almost forgot about it. Radwanski, like Peer, didn't get his visa. They told him a stupid thing, that he hasn't left UAE the last time, so he's practically still there, so he can't enter. :devil:

Sam L
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Nole... :haha:

Jachal
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:04 AM

No biggie :lol:

lol
could you please post any link to this information (not to your blog)

http://sport.onet.pl/74445,1248732,1922231,,nie_bedziemy_grac_tam__gdzi e_nas_nie_chca,wiadomosc.html

gaja kesari
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I like the Radwanka sisters but ,

Who the hell are you to treat people "imbecile" when they dont like your favorites ?

Gosh. This is nothing to do with liking my favourites, or not liking them, or liking whoever else, or even 'hating' them.
In my opinion, anybody who refers to a tennis player, ANY tennis player, as to 'a creature that is sure to scare away customers from buying tickets', who 'might be welcomed in the Dubai zoo' (please see one of the posts above) deserves to be called an imbecile. You of course may disagree.

Wojtek
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:14 AM

i think your first view about this thead was right and his intentions was to have another bitchy thread about Aga and Ula.

His opinion about RG is just :rolleyes:

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
This is translation from Google auto translate of this link

http://sport.onet.pl/74445,1248732,1...wiadomosc.html (http://sport.onet.pl/74445,1248732,1922231,,nie_bedziemy_grac_tam__gdzi e_nas_nie_chca,wiadomosc.html)

We will not play where we do not want to "
Poland - The Times / 07:55
Urszula Radwańska
PAP

It's not politics. Just not going to play where we do not want, to translate his "English" Robert Radwański who decided that his daughter will not take part next season in the WTA tournament in Dubai.
For the organizers of this tournament, if your name is not Williams or Sharapova, you are nothing. Clearly gave us all to feel that way- Radwańskich manager explains Victor Archutowski.

olivero
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
No biggie :lol:

http://sport.onet.pl/74445,1248732,1922231,,nie_bedziemy_grac_tam__gdzi e_nas_nie_chca,wiadomosc.html

Thanks.
I just found another link, that explains even more:
http://polskatimes.pl/sport/tenis/87901,radwanscy-tez-bojkotuja-turniej-w-dubaju,id,t.html

They have right to skip one Premier 5 event, so I don't see any problem. If they don't like this tournament and weren't satisfied with the way they were treated, it's their decision. If WS can skip IW why should Radwanskas care about Dubai?

Bartosh
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:20 AM
poor Dubai :tears::tears: :lol:

gaja kesari
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
i think you first view about this thead was right and his intentions was to have another bitchy thread about Aga and Ula.

:cool:

AndreConrad
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:44 AM
It has to be because of the visa issue that Radwanski has and could not enter Dubai for the silliest reason. Some of the offensive comments about Radwanskis weren't necessary :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Oh. My.

:tape:

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Here's auto translation of http://polskatimes.pl/sport/tenis/87...baju,id,t.html (http://polskatimes.pl/sport/tenis/87901,radwanscy-tez-bojkotuja-turniej-w-dubaju,id,t.html)

I surmise that "Sarah" in this article is Agnieszka, maybe "szka" at end of her name translates to that.

POLISH TIMES
by Hubert Zdankiewicz

2009-02-23 23:30:13, updated: 2009-02-23 23:30:13

This is not politics. We're just not going to play where we do not want to, said Robert Radwański by translators. Sarah's father and trainer, and Ursula decided that next year both our tennis players will not take part into account of the startup plans this year at Barclays Dubai Tennis Tournament Championships.

Politics, as noted, the affair, which rozpętała refusal to grant visas to Israeli Arab Emirates tennis player Shahar Peer. WTA Federation imposed by the organizers of the tournament to the highest penalty in the history of 300 thousand dollars. They also condemned the action tenisiści. American Andy Roddick announced even that did not come to Dubai to defend before wywalczonego title.

We also do not like the behavior to Peer, but what proved to be decisive in this case was personal reasons, Radwańskich manager explains Victor Archutowski. For the organizers of this tournament, if your name is not Williams or Sharapova, you are nothing. Clearly they gave us all that feeling, he adds.

It started with the fact that a visa for Dubai was not gotten for unclear reasons, said the father of sisters. Granted it only after they have done [were finished?] so Agnieszka and Ula organizers of a scene and requested a refund for the unused ticket. So much that it was on Thursday and was not already why bother going there, because Ula dropped two days earlier, and Agnieszka fought only doubles, somewhat sneeringly Archutowski laughs.

I tried to intervene earlier with the tournament director. I sent mail to him, three times, called for a few days and got nothing. Once received, it was a woman, who unfortunately, spoke only in Arabic. That is the organization of the tournament with a prize pool of $2 million. Ironic, said the manager Radwańskich family.

Another was forcing Sarah to play the match in the first round of single (Ula was a rival) on Monday by 12 noon. Doctor examiner her in Paris on Sunday evening. She was too tired to travel, was vulnerable to illness, and on antibiotics. We asked the organizers to give her a little more time for acclimation. Tłumaczyliśmy that will contribute to the Arab weather on arrival from a European winter, it is difficult even for someone healthy. No one, however, is not celebrated, and the effects they have seen. Agnieszka just fell in the first half of the set. In addition, we then had to listen to trivializing comments that apparently the older sister Radwański was nervous.

Next year go to another tournament, and if played at that time, we'll play a lower-ranking tournament, for example, Memphis. I will not change my mind, even if the WTA wants to punish us for it financially, said at the end the father of Sarah and Ula.

END

I guess the part about the tickets is that the Radwanska team's visa issues were not sorted out until Thursday and they wanted a refund from tourney for the unused (or rescheduled) tickets. Purely a guess though.

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 24th, 2009, 11:56 AM
she wont have to play as she wont be top 10 :lol:

fouc
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:04 PM
i just adore google translator!! :hearts:
Sarah Radwanska!

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:10 PM
i just adore google translator!! :hearts:
Sarah Radwanska!

:help: For those of us mono-linguists (:sad:), it's terrific. :help:
:worship:

Wish it was around back in high school when I was trying to learn French!

Wojtek
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:11 PM
she wont have to play as she wont be top 10 :lol:

TBE just stay away from the threads about Radwanska. Just count your rank becuase you miss too much time in your life in the threads about Aga and Ula.

We all know that you spent 24 hours here :lol::lol::rolleyes: so stay where you're the best :tape: = chelengers forum and rank thread

Lin Lin
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM
:lol:
Good for them though

schorsch
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:20 PM
It has to be because of the visa issue that Radwanski has and could not enter Dubai for the silliest reason. Some of the offensive comments about Radwanskis weren't necessary :shrug:

Sounds to me that father Radwanski just isnt careful enough when it comes to visas and doesnt sort everything out beforehand.It's not the first time he's had problems and it seems likely it wont be the last...

Wilson_07
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:23 PM
they're trying sooo hard to become the next williams sisters :rolleyes:

M&M
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Radwańscy bojkotują Dubai

24.02.2009 | 09:52

Agnieszka i Urszula Radwańskie nie wystąpią w przyszłym roku w turnieju WTA w Dubaju. Przyczyna? Afera związana z odmową przyznania wizy uprawniającej do wjazdu do ZEA dla Shahar Peer, która pochodzi z... Izraela.

Czyżby Radwańscy zaangażowali się w politykę? Robert Radwański zaprzecza i przekonuje, że jest to tylko gest solidarności z Shahar Peer. - Nam też nie podobało się zachowanie wobec Peer, ale decydujące okazały się w tym wypadku względy osobiste - tłumaczy menedżer Radwańskich Wiktor Archutowski, w wywiadzie dla "Polski The Times". - Dla organizatorów tego turnieju, jeśli nie nazywasz się Williams albo Szarapowa, to jesteś nikim. Dobitnie dali nam wszystkim to odczuć - dodaje. Zaczęło się od tego, że wizy do Dubaju nie dostał z niezrozumiałych powodów ojciec sióstr. Przyznano ją dopiero po tym, jak Agnieszka z Ulą zrobiły organizatorom awanturę i zażądały zwrotu pieniędzy za niewykorzystany bilet lotniczy.

- Wcześniej próbowałem interweniować u dyrektora turnieju. Wysłałem do niego trzy mejle, dzwoniłem przez kilka dni i nic. Raz odebrała jakaś kobieta, ale, niestety, mówiła tylko po arabsku. Tak wygląda organizacja turnieju z pulą nagród 2 mln dol. - ironicznie dodaje menedżer rodziny Radwańskich.

Organizatorzy nie chcieli także zgodzić się na przełożenie meczu Agnieszki Radwańskiej na kolejny dzień, mimo że polska zawodniczka była osłabiona długą podróżą z Paryża oraz chorobą. - Tłumaczyliśmy, że przyzwyczajenie się do arabskiej pogody po przylocie z europejskiej zimy jest trudne nawet dla kogoś zdrowego. Nikogo to jednak nie obchodziło, a efekty sami widzieliście. Agnieszka po prostu padła w połowie pierwszego seta. W dodatku musieliśmy potem słuchać bzdurnych komentarzy, że niby podłożyła się siostrze - denerwuje się Robert Radwański. - W przyszłym roku wybierzemy się na inny, rozgrywany w tym czasie, turniej niższej rangi, np. do Memphis. Nie zmienię zdania, nawet gdyby WTA chciała nas za to ukarać finansowo - kończy.

http://www.sports.pl/tenis/artykul.asp?Artykul=44091

gumoll
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:26 PM
I read somewhere that Radwanski didn't get visa because according to them he didn't leave Dubai when he was there last year :lol:

jimbo mack
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:27 PM
why do they think people care whether they play or not next year anyway?

M&M
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:28 PM
so one reason is also peer incident, why they won't play next season, not only their personal reasons...

Sam L
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:30 PM
TBE just stay away from the threads about Radwanska. Just count your rank becuase you miss too much time in your life in the threads about Aga and Ula.

We all know that you spent 24 hours here :lol::lol::rolleyes: so stay where you're the best :tape: = chelengers forum and rank thread
:haha: Russians in challengers. :D

AndreConrad
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Sounds to me that father Radwanski just isnt careful enough when it comes to visas and doesnt sort everything out beforehand.It's not the first time he's had problems and it seems likely it wont be the last...

It might be that he is not the best organizer, we are all good at something and not so good at something else. However I don't think this is the case right now. They told him he is still in Dubai since his last entry a year ago so he cannot re-enter :lol:. Did he play Harry Potter and crossed the border in his magical cloak unseen?

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:35 PM
so one reason is also peer incident, why they won't play next season, not only their personal reasons...

I interpreted that the Peer situation was a very minor consideration ... and that even without that problem, they still won't play there next year. Could have misunderstood though.

Does anyone know why Aggie didn't play doubles at Dubai with sister Ula, instead with Kirilenko?

Matt01
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:36 PM
If they don't like it there, they souldn't play. Good for them :yeah:

why do they think people care whether they play or not next year anyway?

Because even they have some fans who care about them? Who are you to imply that no one cares about a Top Ten player like Aga? :rolleyes:

schorsch
Feb 24th, 2009, 12:46 PM
It might be that he is not the best organizer, we are all good at something and not so good at something else. However I don't think this is the case right now. They told him he is still in Dubai since his last entry a year ago so he cannot re-enter :lol:. Did he play Harry Potter and crossed the border in his magical cloak unseen?

I think thats just a bad translation, maybe he had to take care of his papers when leaving last year and he didnt, so it looks like he'd never left the country. I'm pretty sure they didnt mean he'd been in Dubai all year long :o

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Radwańscy bojkotują Dubai

Agnieszka i Urszula Radwańskie nie wystąpią w przyszłym roku w turnieju WTA w Dubaju. Przyczyna? Afera związana z odmową przyznania wizy uprawniającej do wjazdu do ZEA dla Shahar Peer, która pochodzi z... Izraela.

Czyżby Radwańscy zaangażowali się w politykę? Robert Radwański zaprzecza i przekonuje, że jest to tylko gest solidarności z Shahar Peer. - Nam też nie podobało się zachowanie wobec Peer, ale decydujące okazały się w tym wypadku względy osobiste - tłumaczy menedżer Radwańskich Wiktor Archutowski, w wywiadzie dla "Polski The Times". - Dla organizatorów tego turnieju, jeśli nie nazywasz się Williams albo Szarapowa, to jesteś nikim. Dobitnie dali nam wszystkim to odczuć - dodaje. Zaczęło się od tego, że wizy do Dubaju nie dostał z niezrozumiałych powodów ojciec sióstr. Przyznano ją dopiero po tym, jak Agnieszka z Ulą zrobiły organizatorom awanturę i zażądały zwrotu pieniędzy za niewykorzystany bilet lotniczy.

- Wcześniej próbowałem interweniować u dyrektora turnieju. Wysłałem do niego trzy mejle, dzwoniłem przez kilka dni i nic. Raz odebrała jakaś kobieta, ale, niestety, mówiła tylko po arabsku. Tak wygląda organizacja turnieju z pulą nagród 2 mln dol. - ironicznie dodaje menedżer rodziny Radwańskich.

Organizatorzy nie chcieli także zgodzić się na przełożenie meczu Agnieszki Radwańskiej na kolejny dzień, mimo że polska zawodniczka była osłabiona długą podróżą z Paryża oraz chorobą. - Tłumaczyliśmy, że przyzwyczajenie się do arabskiej pogody po przylocie z europejskiej zimy jest trudne nawet dla kogoś zdrowego. Nikogo to jednak nie obchodziło, a efekty sami widzieliście. Agnieszka po prostu padła w połowie pierwszego seta. W dodatku musieliśmy potem słuchać bzdurnych komentarzy, że niby podłożyła się siostrze - denerwuje się Robert Radwański. - W przyszłym roku wybierzemy się na inny, rozgrywany w tym czasie, turniej niższej rangi, np. do Memphis. Nie zmienię zdania, nawet gdyby WTA chciała nas za to ukarać finansowo - kończy.

http://www.sports.pl/tenis/artykul.asp?Artykul=44091

Google auto translation of above article.

POLISH TIMES

This is not politics. We're just not going to play where we do not want to, said Robert Radwański by translators. Aggie's father and trainer, and Ursula decided that next year both our tennis players will not take part into account of the startup plans this year at Barclays Dubai Tennis Tournament Championships.

Politics, as noted, the affair, which rozpętała refusal to grant visas to Israeli Arab Emirates tennis player Shahar Peer. WTA Federation imposed by the organizers of the tournament to the highest penalty in the history of 300 thousand dollars. They also condemned the action tenisiści. American Andy Roddick announced even that did not come to Dubai to defend before wywalczonego title.

We also do not like the behavior to Peer, but what proved to be decisive in this case was personal reasons, Radwańskich manager explains Victor Archutowski. For the organizers of this tournament, if your name is not Williams or Sharapova, you are nothing. Clearly they gave us all that feeling, he adds.

It started with the fact that a visa for Dubai was not gotten for unclear reasons, said the father of sisters. Granted it only after they have done [were finished?] so Agnieszka and Ula organizers of a scene and requested a refund for the unused ticket. So much that it was on Thursday and was not already why bother going there, because Ula dropped two days earlier, and Agnieszka fought only doubles, somewhat sneeringly Archutowski laughs.

I tried to intervene earlier with the tournament director. I sent mail to him, three times, called for a few days and got nothing. Once received, it was a woman, who unfortunately, spoke only in Arabic. That is the organization of the tournament with a prize pool of $2 million. Ironic, said the manager Radwańskich family.

Another was forcing Aggie to play the match in the first round of single (Ula was a rival) on Monday by 12 noon. Doctor examiner her in Paris on Sunday evening. She was too tired to travel, was vulnerable to illness, and on antibiotics. We asked the organizers to give her a little more time for acclimation. Tłumaczyliśmy that will contribute to the Arab weather on arrival from a European winter, it is difficult even for someone healthy. No one, however, is not celebrated, and the effects they have seen. Agnieszka just fell in the first half of the set. In addition, we then had to listen to trivializing comments that apparently the older sister Radwański was nervous.

Next year go to another tournament, and if played at that time, we'll play a lower-ranking tournament, for example, Memphis. I will not change my mind, even if the WTA wants to punish us for it financially, said at the end the father of Aggie and Ula.

pwayne
Feb 24th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Chances are Aggie won't be in the Top 10 at the end of 2009 so she will be able to play elsewhere in 2010.

jimbo mack
Feb 24th, 2009, 01:42 PM
omg how pathetic. so now a.radwanska wants to play memphis. what is her obsession of playing small tournaments? cuz she knows she cant get trounced by top 10 players there? she really needs to start acting like the top 10 player that she is and stop f****** moaning

Matt01
Feb 24th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Chances are Aggie won't be in the Top 10 at the end of 2009 so she will be able to play elsewhere in 2010.

Top Players aren't forced to play Dubai anyway. They could play Cincy, Canada, Rome and Tokyo instead.

pwayne
Feb 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Top Players aren't forced to play Dubai anyway. They could play Cincy, Canada, Rome and Tokyo instead.

Thanks for confirming what I thought as Aggie does not have to play Dubai since she played there this year. However, do Aggie have to play Dubai in 2011?

Christinawww
Feb 24th, 2009, 02:54 PM
my question to Aga is, when would she had prefered to play her first round match if not Monday at noon. Monday at 3 pm? or 7 pm. Would some hours had made the difference for her?
She must had known that all first round matches were to be completed during Monday for the final to be contested on Saturday.

davidmario
Feb 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
"For the organizers of this tournament, if you're not Williams or Sharapova, you're noone. They have let us all emphaticaly feel it"

I'm sure Virginie Razzano would tell a different story.

Niunia
Feb 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM

If you quote someone, please write who ;)

Freakan
Feb 24th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Radwanski, the biggest drama queen on tour :o

améliemomo
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Pfff if she was sick and being examined by a doctor,why not withdraw??

the shedule reason looks like she's so pissed to lose in first round against her sister that she chose to put the fault on dubai organisation.
Thats sounds :o:help:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:23 PM
It doesn´t matter , they both won´t have ranking enough to enter

bobbynorwich
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Radwanski, the biggest drama queen on tour :o

Nope. She's only queen-in-waiting after Jankovic.

:kiss:

Helen Lawson
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:57 PM
It's taken her how many years on the tour to figure out there's the Williams X2, Sharapova, and then everyone else?

CR3WLFC
Feb 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Who are they ? !