PDA

View Full Version : Ana Ivanovicís regrets. Does she have any?

OC521
Feb 21st, 2009, 05:51 PM
Does Ana Ivanovic have any regrets since 2006, or even earlier?

If she has had regrets then would have keeping David Taylor as coach or abiding by his coaching instructions prevented any regrets she has made?

Why is it that the technical coach is always the problem with Ana Ivanovic and no else around her?

Charlieflip
Feb 22nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
I personally think that she would have no regrets. Even if she could have made better coach choices, her career always was going upwards. It isnt until now that she has encountered some turns. Maybe she regrets fernando?
I don't know.
But I ceratinly don't think she regrets anything until wimbledon. About the technical coach thing, I don't agree. She has had her current one for some time now and the partnership seems graet.

jonnyroyale_13
Feb 22nd, 2009, 01:56 AM
Maybe she regrets fernando?
I don't know.

You dont know. Speculating what another person regrets is impolite, to say the least.

OC521
Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I wasn't referring to her current coach, you probably know more than me. I don't know much about him. Other than her repeated comments that he is on trial.

When I mentioned people around her are never changed I am referring to the ones that let her play with an injury, which she recently said that she should have rested for a couple of months instead of playing. That's one confirmed regret she recently stated.

InsideOut.
Feb 22nd, 2009, 02:28 PM
She regrets letting Patty win 2 games at Stuttgart 07.

spiritedenergy
Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:20 AM
overtraining after Wimbledon, that's where all the funk started:shrug:

Charlieflip
Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:20 AM
You dont know. Speculating what another person regrets is impolite, to say the least.

Then why are you even entering this thread?

I don't see anything wrong by speculating about her regrets. As you self stated; we are just speculating. We are fans of Ana, and discusses her ups aswell as her downs. There is nothing wrong with that. Please stop being ignorant.

jonnyroyale_13
Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:20 PM
Regret is a very personal and powerful part of life. Normally you learn something about yourself after fucking up. Before you learn anything, you regret. Only later do you realize the importance. That is my definition.
Here is an online definition: Pain of mind on account of something done or experienced in the past, with a wish that it had been different; a looking back with dissatisfaction or with longing; grief; sorrow; especially, a mourning on account of the loss of some joy, advantage, or satisfaction.
Speculating anothers regrets is impolite to say the least, and arrogant to say a little more.

Charlieflip
Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
In my opinion, you have exaggerated it a bit. Regret can be personal, yes, but it's not what this thread is asking about, personal regrets. About my remark about fernando; it was more unserious than anything.