PDA

View Full Version : Question about Wimbledon tickets: general admission

fnc
Feb 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Yesterday I received notice that I received a pair of tickets for Court 1 on the first Saturday. With these tickets will I also be able to watch matches on the outside courts? Court 4 etc? Hope someone who has been to Wimbledon can answer this for me.

Sean.
Feb 19th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Yes, those tickets will get you into the grounds and you can watch any match apart from those on Center Court :) - unless you watch it on the screen ofc

Londoner
Feb 19th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Yesterday I received notice that I received a pair of tickets for Court 1 on the first Saturday. With these tickets will I also be able to watch matches on the outside courts? Court 4 etc? Hope someone who has been to Wimbledon can answer this for me.

Yes, you can go on any outside court - it can be a bit of a rush though because thousands get into the grounds without Centre Court/Court 1 tickets and therefore make straight for the outside courts. So you need to know who is playing on which court by buying a programme for the day and plan out who you want to see and when!

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Yes, you can go on any outside court - it can be a bit of a rush though because thousands get into the grounds without Centre Court/Court 1 tickets and therefore make straight for the outside courts. So you need to know who is playing on which court by buying a programme for the day and plan out who you want to see and when!

dont buy a programme, its a waste of money, it'll be around £8 i think
if you just wanna know OOP print it out the night before from website, or buy a newspaper
and bring your own food