PDA

View Full Version : Bolletieri: Krajicek is one of the hardest workers i have ever seen on the court!

Elwin.
Feb 18th, 2009, 11:22 AM
“Michaella is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen on the court,” said Nick Bollettieri. “She works for everything she has, and she remains humble and upbeat at all times. She is really a joy to have around the Academy, and we wish her the best of luck in Memphis,” Bollettieri continued.

Nice words from Nick after her 1st round win in Memphis:yeah:
I'm so glad she is training at the bolletieri academy!

SM
Feb 18th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Nice to see her winning again, she has a great game and deserves to be back in top 100 ASAP :)!

Ben.
Feb 18th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Nice words there from Bolletieri :)

Misa should be in the Top 100 no doubt or even Top 50 if she can keep the hard work up & obtain some consistent results on the WTA.

Imperfect Angel
Feb 18th, 2009, 12:28 PM
What a stunna comment!:inlove: :worship:

jrm
Feb 18th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Patronising comment ... so she like Magnus Norman once ... works really hard and has no talent (well in this case even the hard work isn't paying off)

Elwin.
Feb 18th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Patronising comment ... so she like Magnus Norman once ... works really hard and has no talent (well in this case even the hard work isn't paying off)

troll :weirdo:
No talent and her hard work isn't paying off but she still has defeated Dementieva :rolleyes:

Martian Jeza
Feb 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
troll :weirdo:
No talent and her hard work isn't paying off but she still has defeated Dementieva :rolleyes:

It's not a Dementieva fan but a Hingis hater :)

hablo
Feb 18th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I saw in Toronto and I swear she practiced three times in one day! :eek: