PDA

View Full Version : Could someone please tell me what the hell

court70
Feb 17th, 2009, 11:28 PM
is suppose to be in this forum. Everytime you post something here on a player they move it to the players forum. I do not look in the players forum I spend most of my time on GM....This is so darn annoying.

RenaSlam.
Feb 17th, 2009, 11:33 PM
I think they just hate you. :shrug:

alwayshingis
Feb 17th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Things that shouldn't be in this forum: this thread.

hectopascal
Feb 17th, 2009, 11:40 PM
I think this will be moved to the "suggestions" forum ROFL!!!!1

spartanfan
Feb 18th, 2009, 12:24 AM
is suppose to be in this forum. Everytime you post something here on a player they move it to the players forum. I do not look in the players forum I spend most of my time on GM....This is so darn annoying.
I know the moderators are like Nazi's. But shhhh! They might hear you..

~CANUCK~
Feb 18th, 2009, 12:44 AM
I know the moderators are like Nazi's. But shhhh! They might hear you..

Do you honestly believe we like moving every thread to a players forum...For some reason all of you have taken it upon yourselves to report every single thread that doesn't have your fav player in the title and tell us to move it to the player forum. The Nazi like attitude that the mods have is directly due to everyone's complaining about GM being flooded with threads that don't belong there. So we have now started following through on all the requests to move threads. You have no one to blame but yourselves on this one.

In The Zone
Feb 18th, 2009, 03:48 AM

Where you spend most of your time doesn't dictate forum policy. Player specific threads go to the player forums. Serena and Venus' forums are located in Team USA. Check them out.

Kart
Feb 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I do not look in the players forum I spend most of my time on GM.
Unfortunately, GM isn't tailored solely to suit you.

Take the hint, post your threads in the appropriate forums and they won't get moved.

It's really not that difficult.

Kart
Feb 18th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Oh and this might help you:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=214492

I find it interesting that you appear to be unacquainted with it seeing that you spend most of your time in GM and it is stuck at the top of the page.