PDA

View Full Version : This is not right

iGOAT
Feb 14th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Some troll has started TWO threads advertising a steroid site in the Pattaya City forum and they STILL aren't deleted. I have seen this before. It is a serious problem that anyone can just join and do this. At the very minimum they need to be deleted immediately :help:

James
Feb 14th, 2009, 09:36 AM
It was dealt with by a fellow mod after you reported it. There is no need to start a thread about it.

Kart
Feb 14th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Indeed.

In future kindly wait for the matter to be dealt with - or, if you think your pleas have been ignored then contact the relevant forum moderator via private message.

iGOAT
Feb 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I know it was dealt with, but I'm saying the whole thing is happening so often, can't you find a way to fix it? Maybe like you need a certain amount of posts to start threads or something :unsure:

Kart
Feb 14th, 2009, 10:25 AM
That has all been suggested before and rejected for various reasons that I can't even remember.

If you're particularly interested I'm sure you'll be able to find a thread about it in this forum somewhere.

iGOAT
Feb 14th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Oh my god, you should get one of those things where it has the numbers and letters all weird and you have to say what they are so it stops computers cause I think some of these are computers