PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Outplay A Williams in NY?

anton
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:41 AM
I think Lin-C will trouble Serena, but only if Serena is not wearing the catsuit which would give her the superpowers to beat Lins.

TeeRexx
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:46 AM
Only VENUS, queen of the solar system
is capable of defeating the Catwoman. :)

anton
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:59 AM
but lin-c was playing well against Venus in New Haven. If she plays like that, Serena will have problems. Lindsay seemed to run out of gas so maybe she is not fit enough yet however.

TeeRexx
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:09 AM
VENUS is very determined.
This title will be hers.
I think. :)

anton
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:20 AM
Do you think Venus can beat Serena in the finals? Venus' serve fell apart all this year against Serena. Why should it hold up now? she is hitting it better this event but Venus was hitting some big serves against Monica in Paris then disaster in the finals.

carot
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:01 PM
I just think it's unfair of Serena to use her Catsuit-Superhero-Powers on court ;)

irma
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:14 PM
serena leads 7:2 in head to head against Lindsay so when she plays her,we can assume she is the big fav!

Go Serena http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirol_iei.gif

irma
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:16 PM
she is the 4th powerpuff girl http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/kao/otn/pflowerhat2.gif

AmonRa777
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:43 PM
Serena owns Lindsey...Heck Davenport couldn't beat the sisters before her injury...how is she supposed to do it now...She has won one match versus the sisters since '99...that is a stunning fact that says it all..

Venus owns Capriati...4 things Jennifer has never done...Never won Wimbledon...Never won the Open....Never been sober...and Has never beaten Venus...If Jennifer can reach the semis(thats a big if, Clijsters/Mauresmo will take her down), Venus will deal her the most crushing defeat of her career...you don't refer to someones father as "ignorant and classless" unless you are suicidal...Venus will spank Jenn without mercy and teach her some 'class' tennis...Hingis has learned to shut-up after being beaten-down so many times...Jennifers mouth is still volcanic even after 9 consecutive beatings...but no one has ever accused Cappy of being intelligent

NONE OF THE OTHER WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING THE SISTERS, if Venus/Serena are healthy they will triumph.....VENUS WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!!! After Wimbledon, she wants a big piece of baby sister...IT'S GONNA BE GOOD!!

anton
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:45 PM
but lin-c has lost some weight and is moving better i think. also she is using diff tactics than before. she was beating venus in new haven and then i think lin-c got tired and venus started to play better, but if ld plays this way she will be in the match i think.