PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Credentials for US Open 2003?

ASV
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:00 AM
I was just hoping some of you would be able to help me out......

I am probably going to go to the US Open 2003 and was wondering if it would be possible if I started soliciting websites now I might be able to get a media pass or something.

I'd be willing to go up any of the days, and write stories, for sure, if I was accepted.

So, anyone willing to help a good friend out? :cool:

AjdeNate!
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:10 AM
You wanna work for my site next year? It's worth a go, right? I'm applying to Open Gaz de France 2003 for credentials.... I'll let you know if it works.

ASV
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:09 PM
if you can get me credentials for the US Open, i'd love to write articles and send you photos for your site! but, not to sound selfish, I don't have much time around this time of year with school starting, so I wouldnt't be able to do it if there was no incentive ;)

Oh, and how do you go about getting credentials? I'm sure we could get them with Mikey's work on smashnova.com. If only we knew how.....

ASV
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:17 PM
?

ASV
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:25 PM
helllllloooooooooooo?

MinskLynx
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:56 PM
SEDUCTION, works everytime. Use it wisely, and most importantly, use it responsibly.

mala18
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:10 PM
hey,helps if you know player,that gets me credintals!

ASV
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:28 PM
:sad: I know of no players personally, and Arantxa always gives her passes to family :sad:

i am hopeless

MinskLynx
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:02 AM
I told you, seduction. I'm not joking.

AjdeNate!
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:11 AM
Sorry, I'm slow today...
You need to contact the tournament director usually 3-4 months in advance. They have a form for you/your employer to fill out. The request must be approved by the director and then when you arrive you need to have ID (passport usually) and get a picture badge. On the request you need to request any thing you need; as far as courtside for pics, computer work area in the lounge, etc.

the cat
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:52 AM
Megan, what are you saying? Seduction ain't gonna work these days with al the Security around! :eek: Unless you were trying to get the media credentials! ;) Then me thinks you've got a good chance to get media credentials! :D Just giving them "the look" might get you the media credentials! ;)

MinskLynx
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:09 AM
Don't be silly. If you're good, security is not even a factor. :angel:

ASV
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:29 PM
so, Seles, would I be able to get 2 credentials for smashnova.com (me and Mikey) or would they think that that's not legitimate enough?

MinskLynx
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:30 PM
Are you not even considering my suggestion?

the cat
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:04 PM
Megan, do you want to get ASV thrown in Jail?

ASV
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:26 AM
i have totally disregarded everything u said megan :p. i doubt anyone would want to get seduced by me....especially fat male security guards!

ASV
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:06 PM
omg! i just realized! i can get it through my local paper (the press of atlantic city!) they just sent a kid to the x games and im sure theyd do it for the us open!!!!!

MinskLynx
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:48 PM
Seduction is not a crime.

the cat
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:46 PM
Seduction is a crime where you're concerned, Megan! Your piercing blue eyes are lethal and dangerous! :eek:

Good luck ASV! :D