PDA

View Full Version : Alomar has AIDS?

John A Roark
Feb 12th, 2009, 12:00 AM
This is the allegation, though I cannot confirm based solely on what I have read.
The big question floating around, then, is: "Is Mary HIV-positive?"
My guess would have to be "most likely not," as something surely would have surfaced in the past several years given all the medical issues she's had to deal with... and let's face it, something of that magnitude would almost certainly have leaked.
My hunch right now, knowing what I know (which ain't much, kids) is that Mary's fine.
Time will tell, and I think she should be tested at the earliest possible convenience.

Love ya, sweetheart.
Go, Mary Caroline, go (to the doc)!

Scotso
Feb 12th, 2009, 01:10 AM
This is the allegation, though I cannot confirm based solely on what I have read.
The big question floating around, then, is: "Is Mary HIV-positive?"
My guess would have to be "most likely not," as something surely would have surfaced in the past several years given all the medical issues she's had to deal with... and let's face it, something of that magnitude would almost certainly have leaked.
My hunch right now, knowing what I know (which ain't much, kids) is that Mary's fine.
Time will tell, and I think she should be tested at the earliest possible convenience.

Love ya, sweetheart.
Go, Mary Caroline, go (to the doc)!

I'm terrified, I really hope he didn't have it when they were dating.

I'm not sure why you think this is something that would leak out, though... I doubt Mary's family or her doctors would do something like that.

Zehri98
Feb 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
I think Mary broke up with Alomar round about 2000/01, so hopefully Mary is okay. The story is that he is alleged to have been diagnosed with AIDS in 2006 so in theory he could have had HIV for many years before that.

I hope its not the reason they broke up because they were engaged in 2000 when Mary won the FO and a year later, they had split. My prayers are with Alomar.