PDA

View Full Version : Vcash!

Cashif
Feb 8th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Hi!

I was wondering since vbookie is gone forever here, is it possible to transfer vcash to MTF, it being a sister concern(brother:p) concern and all. I want to vbet there but dont have any cash but here no use but I have 60k+:(

Please lemme know...

Pasta-Na
Feb 9th, 2009, 02:37 AM
or donate all to me :angel:

jack daniels
Feb 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
There is a dude over on MTF who has something ridiculous like 5 billion :lol: I am sure you can ask him :haha:

Cashif
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:33 AM
There is a dude over on MTF who has something ridiculous like 5 billion :lol: I am sure you can ask him :haha:

I dont beg or ask for charity:p When I've it here, why shouldn't I be able to transfer it to MTF?? It is a GREAT IDEA(If I may say so:p) and this sites management should think about it...

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:38 AM
It's not impossible to do. All we have to do is to change your profile by reducing your vcash, while MTF changes your profile adding the vcash. Perhaps you better ask them if they are willing to do so.

kittyking
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Just wait til vbetting returns, shouldn't be too long now (didn't you say like 3 months or something :shrug:)

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Just wait til vbetting returns, shouldn't be too long now (didn't you say like 3 months or something :shrug:)

It is not returning.

Cashif
Feb 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
It's not impossible to do. All we have to do is to change your profile by reducing your vcash, while MTF changes your profile adding the vcash. Perhaps you better ask them if they are willing to do so.

Who should I ask. You being a moderator, is it not under your purview to do it? If you can, I'll send my MTF details by PM:D

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Who should I ask. You being a moderator, is it not under your purview to do it? If you can, I'll send my MTF details by PM:D

I am not an admin for MTF, so I can't take decisions for them. Try contacting one of the admins there by PM, such as SloKid, Denaon, Neely or ~*Carlita*~ .

Demska
Feb 9th, 2009, 03:13 PM
It is not returning.

I think it is.

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Think what you like.

SOA_MC
Feb 9th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Kash Great idea, wished I thought of it :ras:

let us know what happens

-jenks-
Feb 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM
why won't it be returning?

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 06:05 PM
why won't it be returning?

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=340512

Demska
Feb 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Do they even check the site?

It's not like they would know if you sneaked the odd vBookie in....

James
Feb 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Do they even check the site?

It's not like they would know if you sneaked the odd vBookie in....

Let's not take the risk. Or would you prefer the forum to be brought to court?

Demska
Feb 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM
i think the forum going to court could be fun.

ce
Feb 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
^ :haha:

Cashif
Feb 9th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Slokid said not possible:sobbing::crying2: Here is his response..

I'm afraid that's not possible. Back when there was a different set of webmasters, they thought they might make it happen, seeing how it was the same network, but those plans never materialised.

So for the time being there's no such option and yeah, it's a shame since vCash is useless on wtaworld now, hopefully they can find a solution

Demska
Feb 10th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I'm afraid that's not possible. Back when there was a different set of webmasters, they thought they might make it happen, seeing how it was the same network, but those plans never materialised.

So for the time being there's no such option and yeah, it's a shame since vCash is useless on wtaworld now, hopefully they can find a solution

Bring it back :dance:

Kart
Feb 10th, 2009, 03:27 PM
i think the forum going to court could be fun.
Perhaps it would be more fun if you were willing to fund the legal fees with your lottery winnings.

Demska
Feb 10th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Perhaps it would be more fun if you were willing to fund the legal fees with your lottery winnings.

Sure :D